Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:01:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinbase  (Read 185 times)
HungryTigerGrouchyCrotch (OP)

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:39:14 PM

Anyone else having issues verifying the payment amounts for their debit/credit card on Coinbase. Tried the first time but I didn't realize that my country was incorrect... so I corrected that and verified my ID.

I contacted support over 6 times and keep getting the same generic bot answer and then when I respond to say that hell no your generic answer did not help me  Angry I do not hear anything back  Huh

Tried deleting my card and recharging (correct country) entered correct amounts... keep getting the message that amounts are incorrect  Huh

What gives??

Strange that when they verified the same checking account that the debit account is attached to that they deposited only a total of $.20 and then withdrew that amount almost immediately but when it comes to verifying the debit card they debited almost $5.50 and it is left pending on my account for (last time it was almost 2 weeks) LOL

Anyone else having the same issues or have you had the same issues? If you have how did you resolve it?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: