Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:16:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I keep generating GAS with NEO?  (Read 295 times)
hifarrer (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:01:03 AM

I heard there is a way to keep generating GAS while staking NEO without leaving your computer on all the time.
Can anyone tell me how?
aliman00

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:09:40 AM

You don't have to have your computer on Tongue Just store your neo in your neo wallet and it will generate while it's in there... Smiley You don't even have to have wallet open to generate gas Tongue just have neo in there.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hifarrer (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:19:48 AM

Oh, I thought I had to be clicking that "Get Gas" button  Huh ... that's great then, thanks!   Tongue
Lucky_U

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:22:13 AM

I heard there is a way to keep generating GAS while staking NEO without leaving your computer on all the time.
Can anyone tell me how?
You can store your NEO on wallet (https://neo.org/download) and receive GasNEO automatically.
faaty

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:11:46 AM

You can generate GAS with any supported wallets such as official Neo wallet, neowallet.cn, Neon wallet, etc. and also in Binance exchange account.

You do not need to keep your PC open. Gas is generated automatic by itself. All you need to do is "Claim" once you want to get generated GAS in your wallet.

Claim button is somewhat broken in neowallet.cn, you can export your Private key into Neon wallet and claim easily.

Gas is automatically claimed and transferred into your account in Binance account.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: