Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:13:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitFunder] Graet.Loan - Paying 0.05% interest daily  (Read 53002 times)
TurdHurdur

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 11:53:54 PM

What about if someone has set wrong address on bitfunder and is now on vacation? Graet doesn't care about that? I thought a honorable man would do it the other way. He would wait for confirmation of the address from all creditors.

But Graet doesn't care, he will then blame his creditors if it happens.
If they have the wrong address on Bitfunder, how would he identify the owner of the loan units? If you no longer have the private key to the address, you're pretty much screwed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bananery

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 12:15:54 AM

What about if someone has set wrong address on bitfunder and is now on vacation? Graet doesn't care about that? I thought a honorable man would do it the other way. He would wait for confirmation of the address from all creditors.

But Graet doesn't care, he will then blame his creditors if it happens.
If they have the wrong address on Bitfunder, how would he identify the owner of the loan units? If you no longer have the private key to the address, you're pretty much screwed.

One is e-mail. If not, then prove that you still has access to your BitFunder and Weex accounts. All the account data, account names, passwords and 2-factor from both is in hands of Ukyo and Graet, who is the director on Australian Weex.

So don't give me this bullshit. Graet has access to all the data. Graet either doesn't give a shit or is just too lazy to verify account data.
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 01:24:24 AM

Ukyo? The guy who stole or 'lost' over 6000 btc and 'can't talk about' why he can't pay back his massive loan he took out ? Don't you think its a bit off along shot to get the guy who stole money to help you by supplying records regarding this other guy who stole your money?

You'll never get your money back through legal means. You'd only have a slim chance if you many tens of thousands  dollars to get the ball rolling. But its better than nothing. If he didnt feel any pressure at all then youll surely never get repaid.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
TurdHurdur

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 07:43:37 AM

One is e-mail. If not, then prove that you still has access to your BitFunder and Weex accounts. All the account data, account names, passwords and 2-factor from both is in hands of Ukyo and Graet, who is the director on Australian Weex.

So don't give me this bullshit. Graet has access to all the data. Graet either doesn't give a shit or is just too lazy to verify account data.
He's only indicated he has access to the list of Bitcoin addresses. Bullshit or not, you can't determine if he has more data than that.
joris

Activity: 141

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 09:09:22 AM

... If you no longer have the private key to the address, you're pretty much screwed.

Here you're touching the bare nature of Bitcoin: private key = bitcoin at hand. And just like cash, if it's gone for real, it's gone, nothing to do about it.

Unfortunately with contracts, like giving your cash or bitcoin to someone else, you replace available bitcoin with hope. And hope is hard to kill. Mostly expensive also ;-)

;-)
Bananery

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 03:23:31 PM

He's only indicated he has access to the list of Bitcoin addresses. Bullshit or not, you can't determine if he has more data than that.

I say this once again. Graet is the director of Weex Australia. Ukyo and Graet made together the Weex. I'm sure Ukyo can give the data of specific users to Graet if he requests it. All the customer data from both Bitfunder and Weex is backed up to Ukyo's back-up servers, I know that for sure.
lenny_
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

DARKNETMARKETS.COM

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2014, 10:34:59 PM

7 days already past, did he send payment yet?

DARKNET MARKETS >> https://DARKNETMARKETS.COM
Kuma

Activity: 107

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 10:36:19 PM

Nothing here yet.
thy

Activity: 685
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 06:39:43 AM

7 days already past, did he send payment yet?
it is 9 days since the mail was sent from Graeme and no payment have arrived yet.

wang_yan

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 12:56:30 PM

I haven't received anything yet. However, seems OzCoin is doing great.

Hippie Tech
aka Amenstop
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001

All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2014, 02:49:41 PM

I haven't received anything yet. However, seems OzCoin is doing great.

Ask him for a cut of the DGM surplus. Wink

Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:10:25 PM

How long you guys going to wait for Graet to do absolutely jack shit aboutthis ?
almost been a year... longer you wait the less chance you have of getting anything.

Graet played you for fools... and he is winning.
take action peoples.... farking draw up legal papers..hit hm were it hurts... he has a family.. I assume his family needs money to survive...
or would you prefer your family suffers because Graet is to selfish to pay his debts ?

Oh well.... least Graet is having a good life at the expense of you sucker... .errr investors... farking makes me sick how nothng ever gets done.
Hate to piss off the person who owes you money incase *gasp* they choose to not pay you back.

the tme of being nice has come and gone... go collect what is yours. stop being pussies.

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:48:19 PM

As this is a personal debt, I'm very sure that you will receive adequate compensation if you take legal action.

What's his address to serve a statement of claims?
TurdHurdur

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 12:48:49 AM

How long you guys going to wait for Graet to do absolutely jack shit aboutthis ?
almost been a year... longer you wait the less chance you have of getting anything.

take action peoples.... farking draw up legal papers..hit hm were it hurts... he has a family.. I assume his family needs money to survive...
or would you prefer your family suffers because Graet is to selfish to pay his debts ?

Oh well.... least Graet is having a good life at the expense of you sucker... .errr investors... farking makes me sick how nothng ever gets done.
Hate to piss off the person who owes you money incase *gasp* they choose to not pay you back.

the tme of being nice has come and gone... go collect what is yours. stop being pussies.
How very bold of you, how much does he owe you and how much do you want to chip in on the lawyers?
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:25:08 AM

How very bold of you, how much does he owe you and how much do you want to chip in on the lawyers?

You don't need a lawyer to start legal action. Start by drafting a letter of demand and send it via registered post to Graeme Tee. Depending on the monetary value you are claiming and the state, you can sue him in the small claims division and represent yourself.

Anyone have the address of Graeme Tee?
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:51:10 AM

He owes me nothing...... I don't invest in BTC "companies".

I got involved in the BTC world by doing debt collecting... At one stage I was getting all my BTC from doing debt collecting.
Nothing violent!! But you would be surprised how inclined someone is to pay up when you turn up at their house.

and under no circumstances do I mean go after family!!! I really mean that! Its not the families fault that whoever owes money is a degenerate.

Quite funny actually... One a few occasions when I needed some extra BTC I actually used to buy from Graet... :p That was when the debt collecting game slowed down. I'm from Australia so not as many degenerates as the rest of the world, but still enough (atleast a few years ago when I used to do it).... and before anyone asks... Perth where Graet lives (or lived??) is other side of Aus from me.. so I aint going there... and my GF won't let me these days :p

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:55:27 AM

[h3]Request for information[/h3]

I am requesting the 'Current company information' company extract document from ASIC ( https://connectonline.asic.gov.au/RegistrySearch/faces/landing/panelSearch.jspx?searchText=152308239&searchType=OrgAndBusNm&_adf.ctrl-state=tas6tde7z_4 ) regarding WeExchange Australia, Pty. Ltd. I believe that someone here has already paid for the document.

If you do, please email me.
Bananery

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 09:43:42 PM

As this is a personal debt, I'm very sure that you will receive adequate compensation if you take legal action.

According to my sources no one will ever receive any adequate compensation.

Graet is almost broke. His promises are just words.

9 month ago he said he would repay bulk of the loan by mid 2014. Now he promised 20BTC to all of us, which is pathetic. By the way, he still didn't pay those 20BTC. 20BTC is 1% of 2000BTC. According to my sources Graet bought back about 7000 of his shares, which is 70BTC. So he still owes 1930BTC.

I know how much his "btc businesses" make. It's very little. If you sue him, you get almost nothing after all legal fees.

Write this off, he is really a degenerate just like Justin00 says.

According to my sources in summer 2013 Graet had BTC securities worth at least 1000BTC. Almost all of them were scams and he waited until October or Novermber when it was too late sell them.

Graet himself admits his garbage portfolio lost 500BTC value in October. In summer his garbage portfolio was worth much more.

I'm not going to list what he had and how much. I can say I verified some of the data my sources gave me. It all was correct.

We can hope for very little compensations. Suing will give even less, because according to my sources he's almost broke.
Bananery

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 10:03:01 PM

[h3]Request for information[/h3]

I am requesting the 'Current company information' company extract document from ASIC ( https://connectonline.asic.gov.au/RegistrySearch/faces/landing/panelSearch.jspx?searchText=152308239&searchType=OrgAndBusNm&_adf.ctrl-state=tas6tde7z_4 ) regarding WeExchange Australia, Pty. Ltd. I believe that someone here has already paid for the document.

If you do, please email me.

You are a scammer too. Graet will ignore all of your requests and demands. When people gave you bitcoins they didn't have any kind of written agreement with you. Legally they can't demand anything from you. You know this very well.

You didn't have any written agreement with Graet either. His forums posts mean nothing, so you can't do anything. Graet might pay other creditors a little bit, probably very little only because he doesn't want to lose his face completely. But you're a scammer, so you're last on his list.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

👻

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:21:22 PM

When people gave you bitcoins they didn't have any kind of written agreement with you. Legally they can't demand anything from you. You know this very well.

You didn't have any written agreement with Graet either. His forums posts mean nothing, so you can't do anything. Graet might pay other creditors a little bit, probably very little only because he doesn't want to lose his face completely. But you're a scammer, so you're last on his list.

I believe the contract on BitFunder qualifies as a legally enforceable contract. For your information, written agreements are not needed. Oral contracts are legally enforceable.

According to my sources no one will ever receive any adequate compensation.

Graet is almost broke. His promises are just words.

9 month ago he said he would repay bulk of the loan by mid 2014. Now he promised 20BTC to all of us [1], which is pathetic. By the way, he still didn't pay those 20BTC. 20BTC is 1% of 2000BTC. According to my sources Graet bought back about 7000 of his shares, which is 70BTC. So he still owes 1930BTC.

I know how much his "btc businesses" make. It's very little. If you sue him, you get almost nothing after all legal fees. [2]

Write this off, he is really a degenerate just like Justin00 says.

[1]: Without prejudice, 20 BTC is about $10,000 AUD which is the monetary ceiling of minor claims in WA magistrates courts. Wink

[2]: The filing fee in the magistrates court for claim not exceeding $10,000 AUD is $79 AUD. While there are further fees, including traveling costs for me, they will still make it worthy to pursue the claim. I'd like to visit Perth too Wink

[3]: It seems that you're unhappy with others pursuing legal action because you are worried that Graeme Tee will stop paying to investors who are unwilling to pursue legal action, and only settle with those who take the legal avenue. Sorry that you're unwilling to excise your possible avenues of debt recovery.

You're not going to convince me on anything - you are not a party to my dispute. I have not made any formal "requests and demands" yet.

Anyways, if anyone is in Australia and has outstanding Graet debt and is interested in pursuing small/minor claims legal action, send me an email.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: