Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:16:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Currently there is a limit on the number of coins/pools/miners you can add. These limits will be reduced/adjusted soon and an "upgraded" account will increase these limits. I would like to know what you think would be a fair price for this?
Annual subscription $1 to $5 - 0 (0%)
Annual subscription $6 to $10 - 1 (33.3%)
Annual subscription $10 to $15 - 0 (0%)
Once off payment for life $1 to $5 - 1 (33.3%)
Once off payment for life $6 to $10 - 0 (0%)
Once off payment for life $10 to $15 - 1 (33.3%)
Total Voters: 3

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My Crypto Stats - Crypto Currency Dashboard  (Read 20887 times)
laineux

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:58:07 PM

I have decided to do an annual subscription at $5. This I think is still a fair price and also ensures my dedication to the site going forward. It is the best solution for both myself and you as the user.
Of course the site is still very much usable for the average user without having to subscribe.
Thank you everyone for your feedback, I will continue to improve the site and add many more things. My next focus will be the Android app. Cool

Yeah

Very fair and valuable price

I hope you will have lot of users and subscriptions to still improve the tool

It needs time to configure new pools and modifications

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pafi

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:44:08 PM

Ok paiement is done Smiley
You've got a problem with the flash code it didn't appear (adresse for debug https://mycryptostats.com/img/0x0891eC0DC567aaa69968EfF250dFC1E709299322.png)

I love your project. I'm CEO of a small company specialized in web software and specialized in Agile and Lean method. What you're doing is so LEAN and it's awesome. You start a small website with minimum things, you talk about it, you're getting feedback, you add things step by step and you decide to settle a business plan discussed with your users. Honestly it's an perfect example on how to deal with a new website. Congrats !

Ok cool ! As soon as it's ready, i will test the payment functionality in live to get my membership Smiley

Good work therre !

Hello mycryptostats !
I can't add anymore coins to my account (max 16 reached)...I'm willing to pay to add more but when will it be possible ? I need to follow my all coins quickly !
Thanks for your answer

Thanks, I have seen the coins requests and will work through them in the coming days.

I have finalized an initial business model to get started and added the payment functionality. I need to test and review before putting it live though and it is now late. Smiley I will push it live tomorrow and let you know.

Thanks for the feedback!

Thank you, I have made the payments live, you will be my first guinea pig Smiley
Let me know if you have any problems and I will help you as soon as I can.
Payments can be done here https://mycryptostats.com/settings/#upgrade
pafi

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:51:33 PM

Mail received "Payment recieved" and account upgraded. Good job !
lars974

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:43:20 AM

Hi there !

Any way to see the history ledger entry ?

Thanks
pafi

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:05:46 AM

@mycryptostats  : two ideas to add in the pipe if it's not already on it :p

• Add a JIRA or something so users can add ideas/bugs tikets and have a track of what you're doing or will do
  • For upgraded user : add the possibility to add ourselves new alts coins. I can't imagine the amount of charge you have (and i guess you have a life too :p) but it's annoying to wait x days to see alts we requested. I don't know how difficult this task may be but i think you need to factorise the traitement and allow users to add new coins on demand.

My two cents
kvasir

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:49:17 PM

Hi there Smiley

Finally the option to upgrade Smiley Works very well, thanks and keep up the good work!

Could you please add the pool I am using for ZEN:

https://zhash.pro

Thanks in advance.
laineux

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:26:13 PM

Hello mycryptostats

I totally agree with @pafi about how you create your tool.
I had created and edited a not so little website during 12 years (sold since 1 year now - so I can spend monney and time in mining) with the same approach. You push quickly a functionality, you look at the usages, the comments of users and so on each week or month.
I don't understand why so many people launch beta closed services during months, with no real people, no real load or datas...

Can you add AEON ?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aeon/

Do you prefer we use the contact form or this board ?
mycryptostats (OP)

Activity: 185
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 08:19:00 PM

Ok paiement is done Smiley
You've got a problem with the flash code it didn't appear (adresse for debug https://mycryptostats.com/img/0x0891eC0DC567aaa69968EfF250dFC1E709299322.png)

I love your project. I'm CEO of a small company specialized in web software and specialized in Agile and Lean method. What you're doing is so LEAN and it's awesome. You start a small website with minimum things, you talk about it, you're getting feedback, you add things step by step and you decide to settle a business plan discussed with your users. Honestly it's an perfect example on how to deal with a new website. Congrats !

Ok cool ! As soon as it's ready, i will test the payment functionality in live to get my membership Smiley

Good work therre !

Hello mycryptostats !
I can't add anymore coins to my account (max 16 reached)...I'm willing to pay to add more but when will it be possible ? I need to follow my all coins quickly !
Thanks for your answer

Thanks, I have seen the coins requests and will work through them in the coming days.

I have finalized an initial business model to get started and added the payment functionality. I need to test and review before putting it live though and it is now late. Smiley I will push it live tomorrow and let you know.

Thanks for the feedback!

Thank you, I have made the payments live, you will be my first guinea pig Smiley
Let me know if you have any problems and I will help you as soon as I can.
Payments can be done here https://mycryptostats.com/settings/#upgrade

Thank you for the kind words. It is well appreciated.

https://mycryptostats.com - A Crypto Currency Dashboard
mycryptostats (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 08:20:34 PM

Hi there !

Any way to see the history ledger entry ?

Thanks

Heya! If you click on "Add Ledger Entry" you will see a button on the bottom left which you can then click to get your history.
Cheers  Cool

mycryptostats (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 08:33:07 PM

• Add a JIRA or something so users can add ideas/bugs tikets and have a track of what you're doing or will do
  • For upgraded user : add the possibility to add ourselves new alts coins. I can't imagine the amount of charge you have (and i guess you have a life too :p) but it's annoying to wait x days to see alts we requested. I don't know how difficult this task may be but i think you need to factorise the traitement and allow users to add new coins on demand.

My two cents

Thanks for the feedback I will look into the idea of JIRA.
I thought about your second comment a lot today and decided to create a "contributor" role which I can assign to people that have helped me, added value, and upgraded their account. You will see under the drop down menu next to Settings there is a new button for you which you can use to access this new role.
For now it is very basic, you can add any coin from coin market cap and specify its consensus method, algorithm, etc.
You wont be able to retrieve wallet balances automatically until I have added the required code and API's, but I will monitor the coins added and update them as I go along.
I hope this helps. Smiley

mycryptostats (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 08:36:35 PM

Hello mycryptostats

I totally agree with @pafi about how you create your tool.
I had created and edited a not so little website during 12 years (sold since 1 year now - so I can spend monney and time in mining) with the same approach. You push quickly a functionality, you look at the usages, the comments of users and so on each week or month.
I don't understand why so many people launch beta closed services during months, with no real people, no real load or datas...

Can you add AEON ?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aeon/

Do you prefer we use the contact form or this board ?

Thanks again for your comments, much appreciated. Smiley

I have also given you the contributor role I mentioned above and you will be able to add coins to the site. I will monitor and update the API's.
Let me know how it goes, you can add AEON as a test. Smiley

mycryptostats (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 08:46:34 PM

Hi there Smiley

Finally the option to upgrade Smiley Works very well, thanks and keep up the good work!

Thanks in advance.

Thanks man!
I have added Zen Pool, you may give it a test. I did notice their API was a bit slow so I hope it works ok.

laineux

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:15:31 AM

@mycryptostats

I have added AEON. But it is not on Whattomine. You should indicate what to do in that case.
mycryptostats (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 09:19:55 AM

@mycryptostats

I have added AEON. But it is not on Whattomine. You should indicate what to do in that case.

A lot of their coins are not on their main page and you need to go to the coins tabs.
https://whattomine.com/coins/192-aeon-cryptonight-lite
I will update it with the required info.
I will also add some more details on the page to cover different scenarios.
Thanks.

pafi

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:27:13 AM

Perfect ! Very good idea ! It works like a charm ! Good job !

Idea to add to the pipe : (I'm not sure on this one, it's not what your website offers...) : show some stats about others people coins (in a general way, not specific users) : what is the global pourcentage (on mycryptostats only) of BTC versus all the others coins and so. Like :

Repartitions of coins on mymicrostats
  • BTC : 60%
  • ETH : 20%
  • XRP : 5%
  • XXX : X%

I say that because you will have (now or in future) some data about everybody wallet and it will be fun to see that there is 10% of people who have a coin that I don't know. It can open eyes on some unknown coins. It's just an idea, maybe she's not good !!! :p

My two cents

I thought about your second comment a lot today and decided to create a "contributor" role which I can assign to people that have helped me, added value, and upgraded their account. You will see under the drop down menu next to Settings there is a new button for you which you can use to access this new role.
For now it is very basic, you can add any coin from coin market cap and specify its consensus method, algorithm, etc.
You wont be able to retrieve wallet balances automatically until I have added the required code and API's, but I will monitor the coins added and update them as I go along.
mycryptostats (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 06:22:36 PM

Perfect ! Very good idea ! It works like a charm ! Good job !

Idea to add to the pipe : (I'm not sure on this one, it's not what your website offers...) : show some stats about others people coins (in a general way, not specific users) : what is the global pourcentage (on mycryptostats only) of BTC versus all the others coins and so. Like :

Repartitions of coins on mymicrostats
  • BTC : 60%
  • ETH : 20%
  • XRP : 5%
  • XXX : X%

I say that because you will have (now or in future) some data about everybody wallet and it will be fun to see that there is 10% of people who have a coin that I don't know. It can open eyes on some unknown coins. It's just an idea, maybe she's not good !!! :p

My two cents

Yeah, I like that idea. I will see what I can do. Smiley Thanks

pafi

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:17:10 PM

Another idea (yeah I know i'm annoying :p) but it might be a tricky one : Have the ability for every coin to specify at what price we bought X amount.
Example : I have a total of 19 ETH on my account balance. I can add the following : I bought :

• 5 ETH at $300
  • 10 ETH at $350
  • 4 ETH at $700

And with this data generate a column (in dashboard) "General profit" or something to see how profit/loss I make on every coin since I bought it Smiley

See ya
kvasir

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:28:59 AM

Hi there Smiley

Thanks in advance.

Thanks man!
I have added Zen Pool, you may give it a test. I did notice their API was a bit slow so I hope it works ok.

It works like a charm! Thanks

If I would like to connect more than 10 miners to monitor, what shall I do? Smiley
laineux

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:36:25 AM

Hello

Some little ideas to improve usability :
- Can you add the ESC action on the modal forms ?
- Can you add a link to the whattomine coin webpage (This morning a coin is locked and I would like to easily know official announcements)
- Can you green colored the background of active pools (on main page like in miners page)

The idea of @pafi is also great : knowing how much we lost or gain per coin

My dream is an improve dashboard of coins with this columns in detail :
Favico
ShortName
Name
Total Balance (separated in wallets and pools)
Values in BTC
Progression in BTC
Total in BTC
Values in USD
Progression in USD
Total in BTC
Values in local currency
Progression in local
Total in BTC
[@pafi pct earning by line]

A click on line show the 3 graphes (BTC, USD and local currency)

kvasir

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:12:14 PM

Hi there. Small suggestion, caused by my need: a possibility to add a name to wallet address would help to determine which account it is, if you have multiple wallets for specific coin. Check if this might be a good idea.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: