Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:13:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to add images to posts?  (Read 1111 times)
Cataclysmic (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:26:52 PM

If I click the "insert image" icon while I'm writing a post, that inserts "img" and "/img" in square brackets into the post... but that doesn't accomplish much - how do I actually get an image into a post?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FruitsBasket
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:28:14 PM

If I click the "insert image" icon while I'm writing a post, that inserts "img" and "/img" in square brackets into the post... but that doesn't accomplish much - how do I actually get an image into a post?
Hello,

Newbies are not allowed to post images on the forum, you need to rank up in order to be able to post images.

Regards,

FruitsBasket

fck@dt-alwayzz_newbz
Cataclysmic (OP)

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 09:29:28 PM

Thanks!
chr!snes

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:27:24 AM

you have 22 activity so just wait till get 30 
JanEmil

Activity: 2282
Merit: 668

Community management 24/7 for hire

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 11:31:03 AM

You can pay a little and get more features

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=credit;promote

Alone055

Activity: 1003
Merit: 197

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 11:53:48 AM
Merited by vlad230 (1), athanz88 (1)

You have actually not reached the rank to be able to post images, but since you asked about the way of posting an image, so I'll guide you through this.
So you basically cannot post images directly from your device's directory into a post in this forum (or any similar forum). So you need to post images from the web, means you will need the link of an image you want to include in your post. If you have an image in your device and you want to post it, you will first need to upload in into a website like Imgur and then take the link from there. Ok, so let's learn how to do it:

First of all, you will need to go to https://imgur.com/ and upload the image there that you want to post.
Then you will click on "insert image" icon, and you get these tags:
Code:
[img][/img]
Then, you will copy and paste the link of your image from Imgur in between those tags, like this:
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/4aa0MOY.jpg[/img]

Now when you post it, it will show your image in your post (if your rank allows that) like how I did it below.

EzBreezy

Activity: 64
Merit: 11

Cryptos Bounty Management

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:19:56 PM

First of all newbies are not allowed to post images but you can post images by upgrading your account to copper member. You can pay it so that you can do anything like a normal member even your just a newbie if you pay that one.
Code:
[img] [/img] 
I think to post images you should get the direct link so that the image will appear.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
shapegray

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:18:00 PM

You need to rank up your account first.
sri11

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:40:17 PM

You have actually not reached the rank to be able to post images, but since you asked about the way of posting an image, so I'll guide you through this.
So you basically cannot post images directly from your device's directory into a post in this forum (or any similar forum). So you need to post images from the web, means you will need the link of an image you want to include in your post. If you have an image in your device and you want to post it, you will first need to upload in into a website like Imgur and then take the link from there. Ok, so let's learn how to do it:

First of all, you will need to go to https://imgur.com/ and upload the image there that you want to post.
Code:
[img][/img]
Then, you will copy and paste the link of your image from Imgur in between those tags, like this:
Code:

Now when you post it, it will show your image in your post (if your rank allows that) like how I did it below.

hi my friends are very grateful for penjelasanya, you not only explain to JanEmil but for me too,
honestly I said I also do not understand how to add images in the post. and now I understand.
thank you for your explanation Cheesy

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Cryptointellection

Activity: 69

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 11:01:54 PM

Thnx i was wondering why i cannot add images
Silent26

Activity: 602
Merit: 326

Politeness: 1227: - 0 / +1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:31:56 AM

Problem Solved, lock the thread before it get spammed Smiley

404 Not Found
roseann072518

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 02:53:27 PM

Nice to read this forum i learn how to put image on post 😅 before i wonder how to put the picture when i report my work.. i dont konw before  so my work is wasted because i don't  know  how to put image.. and now i know because i red this forum thank you so much!
maverickpoint

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:42:20 PM

Thats a great info, I too was struggling from the same problem
MainIbem

Activity: 1330
Merit: 385

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:40:59 PM

Code:
[img][/img]
Code:

Thanks for the post. It is very helpful.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

WSemanek

Activity: 15

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 09:06:30 AM

I was wondering this too. Thanks for the info!
Sir Jerry

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:38:07 AM

Awesome responses. i was caught up in this too. thanks for the contribution dear all
AliErkic

Activity: 135
Merit: 2

xrp shitcoin is SCAM - get out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:35:32 PM

Very helpful post, thank you for sharing!!

xrp shitcoin is SCAM!  ***  Get out!  ***  Don't get scammed by Ripple Labs and scammer Garlinghouse *** xrp shitcoin is SCAM!  ***  Get out!!!
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:49:55 PM

I believe your problem has been solved? Can you please lockup this thread now to avoid spamming from forum users? I don't think there's anymore thing to contribute to this post.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: