Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:06:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BITBASE Escrow Technology Changing Smart Contracts as Whole  (Read 103394 times)
bizinvestor01

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:28:42 PM

Its a nice program of course. Don't get your hopes up to high. Because thers's restrictions and limitations on your account. You will not have ability to withdraw/claim your rewards on full amount of BTB tokens that you purchased. Only in small portions, which is on daily basis. I have communicated with support;  This is what I was told  Embarrassed

This is no fun at all. I guess to avoid dumping.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shah712

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:38:27 PM

Its a nice program of course. Don't get your hopes up to high. Because thers's restrictions and limitations on your account. You will not have ability to withdraw/claim your rewards on full amount of BTB tokens that you purchased. Only in small portions, which is on daily basis. I have communicated with support;  This is what I was told  Embarrassed

let's see, dumping is bad and daily income will be astonishing for me...
bizinvestor01

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:46:30 PM

Sir, yakovfabrizio. Could you please reply to my previous messages, also tell me what will be the daily value amount of BTB tokens, that we are able to withdraw on daily basis? So we can sell on market exchanges.
I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR REPLY. IM AWAITING ON YOUR REPLY. THANK YOU
binhgia74

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:09:48 PM

I have invested in it.
Now 50 Free BTB Worth $15 On Signup Bonus ,Ref Here https://www.bitbase.io/?rb=2278
yakovfabrizio (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 05:19:39 PM

Hi there,

Like we said before BTB Tokens act like a share of the company they will never go away or be deleted. They will generate you BTB coins depending on our company profits daily. Of course we are also thinking of a marketplace after ICO ends so people can sell their BTB Tokens between them for those who wish to sell them.

Regards
bizinvestor01

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:29:17 PM

yakovfabrizio, if BTB token are going to be tradeable on the market exchanges, what does this have to do with your company profits? It Doesn't cause any affect. I think we shall have the privilege to do whatever we like with our tokens. Able to transfer to our personal wallets and or market exchanges.
shah712

Activity: 71

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:34:20 PM

Hi there,

Like we said before BTB Tokens act like a share of the company they will never go away or be deleted. They will generate you BTB coins depending on our company profits daily. Of course we are also thinking of a marketplace after ICO ends so people can sell their BTB Tokens between them for those who wish to sell them.

Regards
can you tell us, approx min and max values one can get, say for example on 10k coins per day??? thanks
bizinvestor01

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:36:18 PM

You guys clearly stated that BTB tokens will be traded on exchange. Being an investor we shall have rights to sell our tokens on exchange and not limited to any amount. The token are not being sold to your company. It's the international market. T.his not good at all. I REALLY REGRET IT.

My god why I have I invested in this , I regret it.
seems as bitbase team want to make all the money themselves. & Limit us to our earning protential.
binhgia74

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:40:46 PM

I am very confident in you. You should add security to ewbsite  (Google Authenticator)
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1129

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:44:40 PM

You guys clearly stated that BTB tokens will be traded on exchange. Being an investor we shall have rights to sell our tokens on exchange and not limited to any amount. The token are not being sold to your company. It's the international market. T.his not good at all. I REALLY REGRET IT.

seems as bitbase team want to make all the money themselves. & Limit us to our earning protential.
Too late to regret now and this is always been part of the risk on investing on ICO we do know that since from the start.Theres no assurance that they would listed on exchange as dev promised to its investors.

kohanvn

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:51:46 PM

Too late to regret now and this is always been part of the risk on investing on ICO we do know that since from the start.Theres no assurance that they would listed on exchange as dev promised to its investors.

Same question: when Dev would listed BTB on the exchange?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:52:38 PM

So, what part of Yakov is a piece of shit, of which I've been advancing, don't you understand?
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1129

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:16:49 PM

Have you tried to talk on Dev?I bet you didn't able to do such thing and besides it is somehow senseless to ask such thing. They wont really give exact date for sure.Listing would depend on votes and if dev decide to pay up to be listed on small exchanges.

lucas1978

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:35:47 PM

Please
Check account id: 2147480806-59d6fce7a5ae7-2141592660
I bought a token BTB, Bitcoin confirmed successful, More than 2 days I still have not received a token.
Thank you

lukasrich

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:44:37 PM

Yep, an ICO never can assure the time list on exchange.
I asked lots of ICO such as: ICO Eidoo (Swiss ICO), LAToken..
They never announce an exact date. It depends on The exchanges.
Hope Bitbase will be bigger than Bitconnect (Big Ponzi Scheme - but at top 20 coinmarketcap  Undecided).

[/quote]

[/quote]
Have you tried to talk on Dev?I bet you didn't able to do such thing and besides it is somehow senseless to ask such thing. They wont really give exact date for sure.Listing would depend on votes and if dev decide to pay up to be listed on small exchanges.
[/quote]
yakovfabrizio (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 07:47:05 PM

Ok BTB coins are the one that can be released on the market, i will ask you an honest question what will you like more?
- Everyone trading BTB tokens as BTB and the value of the BTB to go down a lot where it won't be beneficial for anyone?
or giving everyone UNLIMITED BTB coins as profits from their BTB Tokens and controlling the market for any investor that wants to dump the BTBc coins.

We are also thinking to release the BTBc tokens as BTBc coins to anyone who will desire to do so on launch but they will only be able to use them on external ex-changers not ours.

To quote your words "bitbase team want to make all the money themselves", we are trying exactly the opposite trying to make it stable so we can over higher fluctuations in price and can allow the price to go higher.

The btb balance will be released as per investors wish and not benefit from companies share. If you wish to transfer to any other ex-changer your welcome but only on launch. This means you will not earn daily reward from the companies assets. Right now the BTB token transfer claim your reward is disabled. How ever once the Wallet BTBc has been released to the market and ex-changers then yes you have all the rights to transfer all your coins and also sell on bitbase market place.

Windows wallet - Mac Wallet and Android Wallet will be released a week after launch
lukasrich

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:53:02 PM

Whoa! Is I'm limited to withdrawal amount?  For example I have 50 BTB on balance. And a 1000+ BTB on BTB tokens. Will I be able to claim my whole 1000 tokens, to move them to BTB balance to withdraw the full amount without limitation, After OCT 27, ? .... Please confirm this

The minimum withdraw is 250 BTB at BTB Balance => So you can not withdraw free 50 BTB.
At BTB Tokens, we can claim daily profit (and commissions too), it will move to BTB Balance, so you can withdraw or do anything you want.
Many people ask me why BTB Tokens can not sell => Just because of preventing from DUMPING price when appearing on exchanges, that's my opinion & I think it's appropriate.
Because Bitbase makes a very intersting 5-10% daily profit package.
lukasrich

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 07:56:03 PM

Very clear, Admin
Remember, guys: Right now the BTB token transfer claim your reward is disabled. How ever once the Wallet BTBc has been released to the market and ex-changers then yes you have all the rights to transfer all your coins and also sell on bitbase market place.
Windows wallet - Mac Wallet and Android Wallet will be released a week after launch

You guys will NOT REGRET when buying BTB tokens!

Ok BTB coins are the one that can be released on the market, i will ask you an honest question what will you like more?
- Everyone trading BTB tokens as BTB and the value of the BTB to go down a lot where it won't be beneficial for anyone?
or giving everyone UNLIMITED BTB coins as profits from their BTB Tokens and controlling the market for any investor that wants to dump the BTBc coins.

We are also thinking to release the BTBc tokens as BTBc coins to anyone who will desire to do so on launch but they will only be able to use them on external ex-changers not ours.

To quote your words "bitbase team want to make all the money themselves", we are trying exactly the opposite trying to make it stable so we can over higher fluctuations in price and can allow the price to go higher.

The btb balance will be released as per investors wish and not benefit from companies share. If you wish to transfer to any other ex-changer your welcome but only on launch. This means you will not earn daily reward from the companies assets. Right now the BTB token transfer claim your reward is disabled. How ever once the Wallet BTBc has been released to the market and ex-changers then yes you have all the rights to transfer all your coins and also sell on bitbase market place.

Luckysun

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:01:38 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2017, 08:18:20 PM by Luckysun

Hello admin
Today i buy 2000 token with BTC it sent finished
But your site it show (not confirm) what mean??
Please check wallet id :  283514494-59d735c580e44-167580302

https://blockchain.info/tx/6c6b09f703c68d66b44d4c20b59cfb10ad2eb7fc1e2d36bc1e0e03ef5fb72faa

https://blockchain.info/th/address/1PAAD8kXgHzi1qdgf893JkLiqgxyDSNhLu

0.00921519 BTC was sent finished , your site show (not confirm)??

Now , I still  not received a token.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:09:14 PM

Yakov, did you forget that you don't have a team like you forgot how to spell your name (not Yokav), thus it's not "we" but "I"?

And what the fuck is "over higher fluctuations in price"? That phrase doesn't make sense in any context.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: