Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:28:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BITBASE Escrow Technology Changing Smart Contracts as Whole  (Read 103394 times)
lukasrich

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:12:13 PM

It means successful.
Just wait. That's all.

Hello admin
Today i buy 2000 token with BTC it sent finished
But your site it show (not confirm) what mean??
Please check wallet id :  283514494-59d735c580e44-167580302

https://blockchain.info/tx/6c6b09f703c68d66b44d4c20b59cfb10ad2eb7fc1e2d36bc1e0e03ef5fb72faa

https://blockchain.info/th/address/1PAAD8kXgHzi1qdgf893JkLiqgxyDSNhLu

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bizinvestor01

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:23:12 PM

You guys clearly stated that BTB tokens will be traded on exchange. Being an investor we shall have rights to sell our tokens on exchange and not limited to any amount. The token are not being sold to your company. It's the international market. T.his not good at all. I REALLY REGRET IT.

My god why I have I invested in this , I regret it.
seems as bitbase team want to make all the money themselves. & Limit us to our earning protential.

Ok BTB coins are the one that can be released on the market, i will ask you an honest question what will you like more?
- Everyone trading BTB tokens as BTB and the value of the BTB to go down a lot where it won't be beneficial for anyone?
or giving everyone UNLIMITED BTB coins as profits from their BTB Tokens and controlling the market for any investor that wants to dump the BTBc coins.

We are also thinking to release the BTBc tokens as BTBc coins to anyone who will desire to do so on launch but they will only be able to use them on external ex-changers not ours.

To quote your words "bitbase team want to make all the money themselves", we are trying exactly the opposite trying to make it stable so we can over higher fluctuations in price and can allow the price to go higher.

The btb balance will be released as per investors wish and not benefit from companies share. If you wish to transfer to any other ex-changer your welcome but only on launch. This means you will not earn daily reward from the companies assets. Right now the BTB token transfer claim your reward is disabled. How ever once the Wallet BTBc has been released to the market and ex-changers then yes you have all the rights to transfer all your coins and also sell on bitbase market place.

Windows wallet - Mac Wallet and Android Wallet will be released a week after launch

You guys clearly stated that BTB tokens will be traded on exchange. Being an investor we shall have rights to sell our tokens on exchange and not limited to any amount. The token are not being sold to your company. It's the international market. T.his not good at all. I REALLY REGRET IT.

seems as bitbase team want to make all the money themselves. & Limit us to our earning protential.

Ok BTB coins are the one that can be released on the market, i will ask you an honest question what will you like more?
- Everyone trading BTB tokens as BTB and the value of the BTB to go down a lot where it won't be beneficial for anyone?
or giving everyone UNLIMITED BTB coins as profits from their BTB Tokens and controlling the market for any investor that wants to dump the BTBc coins.

We are also thinking to release the BTBc tokens as BTBc coins to anyone who will desire to do so on launch but they will only be able to use them on external ex-changers not ours.

To quote your words "bitbase team want to make all the money themselves", we are trying exactly the opposite trying to make it stable so we can over higher fluctuations in price and can allow the price to go higher.

The btb balance will be released as per investors wish and not benefit from companies share. If you wish to transfer to any other ex-changer your welcome but only on launch. This means you will not earn daily reward from the companies assets. Right now the BTB token transfer claim your reward is disabled. How ever once the Wallet BTBc has been released to the market and ex-changers then yes you have all the rights to transfer all your coins and also sell on bitbase market place.

Windows wallet - Mac Wallet and Android Wallet will be released a week after launch

Yakov, did you forget that you don't have a team like you forgot how to spell your name (not Yokav), thus it's not "we" but "I"?

And what the fuck is "over higher fluctuations in price"? That phrase doesn't make sense in any context.
.  Dear yakovfabrizio, Firstly thanks for your swift reply. Your esteemed update seems appropriate and relevant, of course the market need to be leveraged correctly to maintain stable growth for long term operations or one side will be weak. Hence decreasing the demand. I figured that this strategy was enforced to avoid the dumping scheme, given the ability to try and equally control the market fairly for everyone. LET'S AWAIT FOR THE MARKET LAUNCH AND SEE HOW BITBASE PROGRESS.

Anyway what happens if the whole 100,000,000 is not sold before OCt 27, 2017. Thanks again!
Luckysun

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:27:44 PM

lukasrich 
I waiting for 12 hour ago
Now i still not received token
yakovfabrizio (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 08:38:01 PM

Yakov, did you forget that you don't have a team like you forgot how to spell your name (not Yokav), thus it's not "we" but "I"?

And what the fuck is "over higher fluctuations in price"? That phrase doesn't make sense in any context.

After such a growth in just a short time i have a great team helping out.. Volunteers too.. I have or WE have a job proposition for you Gleb, Maybe you can be a team leader on bitbase forum that will be activating soon. Im not kidding i am serious about this as i could do with someone like you. PM if your interested.
yakovfabrizio (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 08:39:34 PM

lukasrich 

Whats your transaction ID and user id will look into this for you right now, you can PM here on Bitcoin Talk. There is 24 Hour minimum waiting time due to a very high vol emails being received.
Vera Nov

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:39:12 PM

i listen and hearing about this project late to send the project reward or token to someone join this project
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:02:15 PM

After such a growth in just a short time i have a great team helping out.. Volunteers too.. I have or WE have a job proposition for you Gleb, Maybe you can be a team leader on bitbase forum that will be activating soon. Im not kidding i am serious about this as i could do with someone like you. PM if your interested.

There are similar projects like this project. Which are omisego, request network. What are the similarities and differencies with this project ? It is not certain that such a project will succeed when there are big projects such as omisego.

Such projects have begun to attract a lot of attention. With these scam projects started to come. I do not think it's realistic. People who are trying to take advantage of the people. it's hard for them to struggle with their strong opponents.
I don't know what bring inside into their minds why they have to stole others work and use it on unacceptable deeds. Does money really bring the devil out of them?

When did bitbase steal..Bitbase still in prelaunch..3 weeks down the line will ask who stealing? bitbase is here to stay :-)

A good example is regalcoin :-) did any1 expect it to grow so fast? We see many users here who say shit bla dump ect scam coin as no white paper no team :-) in coin industry one need to know a coin is just a coin somtimes with a reason behind it a concept..No coin can replace bitcoin, Ether unique cin ripple again has another good concept followed by many. Know one knows the potential of a coin until its launched. Its a shame bitbase is has good concept and only time will tell on official launch what happens. Look at the concept not me. Its not my loss its a win win situation example regalcoin from nowhere to somwhere and next on the list will be bitbase.

:-) Thank you very much for that will update, It is a spelling mistake and thanks for helping out, Its about team work Gleb and having you on my side helps and i appericiate it.
What a mutt you are...
You talked about having a team, got caught not having one, claimed yourself to be a one man hero who does it all on his own, and now you joke about teamwork when you got caught goofing up again.

Yep got caught and i accepted it.  :-) lets move on! i accept i have no team behind bitbase.io and whats more if i accept! Gleb is the winner  Kiss

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Hi

I am one  person behind this project! you should be happy now. My automated system will help other admin to avoid issues with smart contracts and API verifications. We all can work in this together and release my code after launch for further dev on github. Your a good detective and somtimes we have to understand at time there are good projects with somthing new to the industry and cannot expose who is behind certain projects.

I will simply launch my code on Github soon and let others take it and evolve it :-) this for me will be a success. No1 needs to rely on 3rd party payment providers..Bitbase system is flawless with no bugs no issues and with 1 click of a button any top 100 coin nodes can auto install and start accepting payments instantly with IPN/API be your very own bank. I am also preparing somthing even more interesting which will even be mentioned soon

Lets all get together and make this happen not for me atleast for others. I know alot of exchangers and wallet sites will hate me to bits for this but this is life Gleb why trust other when you can have your very own coins on you system in your control without worrying that one will loose all there coins, I want to make it alot more easy for other merchnats and site owners.

To recap:

October 1, 2017: No team!
October 2, 2017: No team!
October 4, 2017: Alluded to NO TEAM!
October 7, 2017: A "great team" is in place.

Again, what part of Yakov Fabrizio is so full of shit don't you guys understand?
Luckysun

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:07:18 AM

lukasrich 

Whats your transaction ID and user id will look into this for you right now, you can PM here on Bitcoin Talk. There is 24 Hour minimum waiting time due to a very high vol emails being received.
Now I get the token successfully.
 Thank you very much Admin Grin
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:11:34 AM

lukasrich 

Now I get the token successfully.
 Thank you very much Admin Grin

You thanked Yakov, but it's possible that one of his "great team" members like GG helped you out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wytxvOTJnqo
lukasrich

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 06:04:06 AM

Anyway what happens if the whole 100,000,000 is not sold before OCt 27, 2017. Thanks again!

Unsold coins will be burn (locked address), you can find the answer on FAQ Bitbase
jack2017

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:25:01 AM

Hello Admin,
can you do option auto claim reward ?
millionare

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:23:44 PM

http://prntscr.com/guu11z

i have buy rewards plan, when i am get earn bonus?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 05:40:22 PM

we will be super rich soon in btbc thanks to yokov the great and his team and unpaid volunteers!!!!

FTFY!
yakovfabrizio (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 08:43:43 PM

http://prntscr.com/guu11z

i have buy rewards plan, when i am get earn bonus?

Everyday at 00:00 you will earn you bonus %

Regards
Admin
yakovfabrizio (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 08:46:27 PM

Hello Admin,
can you do option auto claim reward ?

Yes this feature we can certainly add after the official launch.
wiston

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:21:45 AM

Earn 50 Free BTB Worth $5 On Signup .

Join Now https://bitbase.io

I have just bought 1000$ worth   Good Luck
lukasrich

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:29:14 AM

Dear, I have not seen that upgrade yet! Huh

Transaction history will be added today..Pointshave been noted.
lukasrich

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:31:56 AM

Great! Thank you!

1 week before the launch will implement security pin - Mobile sms security - Google 2fa and we already have the User ID.

The green bar dosent mean security its just company authentification, Bitbase https:// is the security.

We will take all measures when it comes to security..And thanks for showing support for bitbase.

Regard

Admin
millionare

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:43:46 AM

http://prntscr.com/gv102b

the rewards is running now, thanks  Grin
manishk

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 06:11:04 AM

Any bounty program ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: