Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:41:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BITBASE Escrow Technology Changing Smart Contracts as Whole  (Read 103389 times)
1amCrypt0

Activity: 192
Merit: 15

Designer

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:37:13 AM

cant believe there are still a lot of crying kids in this forum roaming around.  Grin Grow up kiddies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
prozoneqn

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:38:43 AM

More than 8 hours passed and my withdraw still pending , my transfer still vanish , my question still here noone answer it for me Smiley good job BTBc team

its clearly scam i hope u can take ur money and run away from this scam project
i want to take back my money Sad at least plz complete my withdraw Sad plz yukov
dtmloc

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

PosToken

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:39:33 AM

The dev Yakov or Yokav  Grin said free 50 BTB can be exchange if only have 1 account and not create multiple account. Now all the free 50BTB of all account gone. Yakov you are really a lie dev, any talking from you like a wind with smell of shit  Grin

samsonn25

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:43:53 AM

New message on site:

Email News is Being Sent

Email Updates Being Sent to All Members Regarding Coin Dumping.

I think the only ones dumping were the "insiders"
PatrykCOIN

Activity: 63

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:52:33 AM

1: Can i trade my free 50 btb tokens?

Yes only "if" you buy 200 btbc in our exchanger or from the site ( this is to eliminate people who abused the free token system, as we check theres a massive cheating happened on this. Our Terms stated that " Make sure that any attempts to create multiple accounts and credit yourself with extra tokens will not be allowed and your account might be suspended and your tokens will be lost."

2. I bought tokens but its below 200 btb, can i still use the tokens which i bought with my own money?

Yes, after we set up and fix the windows btb wallet / Online wallet. You can just click  "claim reward" on token page to convert all your Tokens to BTBc (ratio 1:1) . the free 50 BTBc will be burnt as you didnt reach the required amount of deposit to activate it. - if you're asking why? go back and read number 1.

3. Why i cant see BTB address in my online wallet?

its because we are still fixing it and all will be given a unique address. Just be patient and wait for it ( all will have their respective address at the same time)

4. I cant log in my account - cannot see my wallet id

Check our email message as we always send user's wallet id on every message. People can also log in with their registered email or wallet id. Click "Forgot password" to retrieve your new password. we tried it many times and its working fine - you will receive your new password in just 5 seconds.

5. I still have pending deposits, what shall i do?

All pending deposits occured when people doesnt send the required amount + FEE which resulted to pending deposits. We already found and fix the issue. I will be handling all pending deposits, all were processed but some cannot be found at all in our system.

We are already listed in coinmarketcap.com and also at coinexchange.io, Already tried windows wallet to trade at coinexchange.io and its working fine now. We are really thankful for all your support. We will release further information regarding all important issues. Just be patient. All i can say is buy those tokens now as we are going to the moon for sure.

I think this should be reconsidered, I mean the 200 btbc purchase before trade, it seem the free btb offered was of no use in the first place and was not actually free.

▰       IDEX       ▰       Ethereum’s First High-Performance Decentralized Exchange
▨ ▬▬▬▬▬   State Channel Speed with On-Chain Settlement   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▨
JOIN THE TOKEN SALE   ▨   START TRADING INSTANTLY   ▨   BOUNTY   ▨   TELEGRAM
ethereumwhite

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:54:10 AM

FIRST OF ALL EVERYONE NEEDS TO CALM DOWN AND STOP WITH THE FUD!

SECOND - If you came into this ICO thinking your gonna sign up for free and get 50 BTBc, GET OVER IT AND WAKE UP, you have to buy 200 more BTBc to withdraw the rest of your 50, this is a promotion to get idiots like you to sign up and pay up for something you thought was for FREE, nothing in life is free (maybe just ketchup).

THIRD - NOT EVEN REGAL COIN OR WESTERNCOIN has a BTC & a Ethereum inner exchange, yea thats right, Bitbase has two functional INNER Exchanges, and they are listed on coinmarketcap and coinexchange.io, Bitbase is one of the few websites to accomplish all of that coming out of the gate, thats better then REGAL COIN where they lock your account and have a crappy exchange.

FOURTH - Of course Yakov is not going t o release all your coins at once, look what happened when he released just 15%, everyone tried dumping, let the idiots keep dumping and selling, I bought mine at $.30, I will hold and sell mine when BTBc goes over $5.  You are all scared sheep who do not know what investing is about, if you really are scared, sell off your BTB just don't cry and complain when the price goes back up.

FIFTH - People are now selling the BTB, and getting Bitcoin sent to them as we speak, so dont say this is a scam, you are just hating, people are getting PAID AS YOU READ THIS!

SIXTH - Did you check their lending program that is offered now?  It's more similar to Bitconnect and less like a HYIP, so in my opinion they are going with a more realistic lending program that is more stable and which will actually work.

Yakov in my opinion is doing everything he said he did and more!  Everything on the site is working and progressing fine, we are on coinmarketcap and coinexchange, the inner exchanges are WORKING, the Bitcoin payouts are WORKING, just because you can't get your free 50 BTB or just because you can only take 15%, its people Yakov has to put these restrictions in place because you scared sheep will dump the BTB as soon as you get it, you guys dont give a crap about Bitbase but Yakov obviously does, and he's taking care of the investors.  The investors are the people who put REAL money into this ICO, and really care about this company.  So stop talking shit and spreading FUD, just scroll up and everything you've said and complaing about has been said many times before, you know nothing about investing, go sell your BTB at pennies on the dollar, and cry to your Mom when the prices goes back over $5!  This game is not for you, go back to selling coffee at Starbucks

You are the best! Finally someone that has an once of brain on this forum. Cheers!
unlimitedtires

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:55:21 AM

cant believe there are still a lot of crying kids in this forum roaming around.  Grin Grow up kiddies.
I can not believe how many naive people there are in this forum .. I hope they do not go complaining after they lose their money ...
K5Canada

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:13:05 AM

BitBase was suspicous to me from the beginning....Now, my 50 tokens are gone and I begin to think I was right about this project.  Undecided

The Best List of Faucets for Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash and Dogecoin.
http://www.cashfaucets.com
okane818
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:14:51 AM

Hello Dev,

This is mineable, any more details on how to mine this coin?
What algo is this?

Best regards

Okane Satoshi
DashingAgent

Activity: 538
Merit: 17

So many books, so little time

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:56:42 AM

I just want to read their smart contract, I just searched it on ethscan but did not find that contract? if this was so big ico who raised funds in millions of dollars then their contract must be exist on ethscan, just want to read their smart contract if that is pos or not?

FIRST OF ALL EVERYONE NEEDS TO CALM DOWN AND STOP WITH THE FUD!

SECOND - If you came into this ICO thinking your gonna sign up for free and get 50 BTBc, GET OVER IT AND WAKE UP, you have to buy 200 more BTBc to withdraw the rest of your 50, this is a promotion to get idiots like you to sign up and pay up for something you thought was for FREE, nothing in life is free (maybe just ketchup).

THIRD - NOT EVEN REGAL COIN OR WESTERNCOIN has a BTC & a Ethereum inner exchange, yea thats right, Bitbase has two functional INNER Exchanges, and they are listed on coinmarketcap and coinexchange.io, Bitbase is one of the few websites to accomplish all of that coming out of the gate, thats better then REGAL COIN where they lock your account and have a crappy exchange.

FOURTH - Of course Yakov is not going t o release all your coins at once, look what happened when he released just 15%, everyone tried dumping, let the idiots keep dumping and selling, I bought mine at $.30, I will hold and sell mine when BTBc goes over $5.  You are all scared sheep who do not know what investing is about, if you really are scared, sell off your BTB just don't cry and complain when the price goes back up.

FIFTH - People are now selling the BTB, and getting Bitcoin sent to them as we speak, so dont say this is a scam, you are just hating, people are getting PAID AS YOU READ THIS!

SIXTH - Did you check their lending program that is offered now?  It's more similar to Bitconnect and less like a HYIP, so in my opinion they are going with a more realistic lending program that is more stable and which will actually work.

Yakov in my opinion is doing everything he said he did and more!  Everything on the site is working and progressing fine, we are on coinmarketcap and coinexchange, the inner exchanges are WORKING, the Bitcoin payouts are WORKING, just because you can't get your free 50 BTB or just because you can only take 15%, its people Yakov has to put these restrictions in place because you scared sheep will dump the BTB as soon as you get it, you guys dont give a crap about Bitbase but Yakov obviously does, and he's taking care of the investors.  The investors are the people who put REAL money into this ICO, and really care about this company.  So stop talking shit and spreading FUD, just scroll up and everything you've said and complaing about has been said many times before, you know nothing about investing, go sell your BTB at pennies on the dollar, and cry to your Mom when the prices goes back over $5!  This game is not for you, go back to selling coffee at Starbucks

You are the best! Finally someone that has an once of brain on this forum. Cheers!

Consider Donations: BTC 17ox7CoDkfwM9bpTXvnhH1YJAy1Cproa7D - Has any whale the power to donate a penny by considering 1000BTC=$1? (Consider "penny")
ETH:: 0xa0ad5e0e8fc86a8440992ad57b201fadefbaf595 (Not for whales, but for crypto lovers to donate me eth or tokens)
samsonn25

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:07:38 AM

They didn't even make the 15% release possible until after  they dumped $1.5 million on the exchange after it opened and was going up.

#2. Not even talking about selling but people couldn't even lend money to make loans when the price was good. At that time 100% of  purchased coins, not free coims were locked up and could not be transferred to lending wallet.
anubis76

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 03:16:55 AM

When u say it free..its mean it free.. Your offering the 50 tokens when registet and we make promotion..to other people. It not fair to other people when you take back what you give. You say only people who make multiple account will be ban. But i have only one account also been ban. It not fair.
I dont want to accuse you as a scam but it seem you are..
Jone_Stone

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:20:23 AM

50btb for siging up and now nothing. It got 500k register, so it means bitbase have to spend 25mil btb for them and remmmber that the total suppy are 100mil. how can people think they will not dump their coin when it hit the exchange. It completely a ponzi schema, get out now.
vergegod

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:30:10 AM

1: Can i trade my free 50 btb tokens?

Yes only "if" you buy 200 btbc in our exchanger or from the site ( this is to eliminate people who abused the free token system, as we check theres a massive cheating happened on this. Our Terms stated that " Make sure that any attempts to create multiple accounts and credit yourself with extra tokens will not be allowed and your account might be suspended and your tokens will be lost."

2. I bought tokens but its below 200 btb, can i still use the tokens which i bought with my own money?

Yes, after we set up and fix the windows btb wallet / Online wallet. You can just click  "claim reward" on token page to convert all your Tokens to BTBc (ratio 1:1) . the free 50 BTBc will be burnt as you didnt reach the required amount of deposit to activate it. - if you're asking why? go back and read number 1.

3. Why i cant see BTB address in my online wallet?

its because we are still fixing it and all will be given a unique address. Just be patient and wait for it ( all will have their respective address at the same time)

4. I cant log in my account - cannot see my wallet id

Check our email message as we always send user's wallet id on every message. People can also log in with their registered email or wallet id. Click "Forgot password" to retrieve your new password. we tried it many times and its working fine - you will receive your new password in just 5 seconds.

5. I still have pending deposits, what shall i do?

All pending deposits occured when people doesnt send the required amount + FEE which resulted to pending deposits. We already found and fix the issue. I will be handling all pending deposits, all were processed but some cannot be found at all in our system.

We are already listed in coinmarketcap.com and also at coinexchange.io, Already tried windows wallet to trade at coinexchange.io and its working fine now. We are really thankful for all your support. We will release further information regarding all important issues. Just be patient. All i can say is buy those tokens now as we are going to the moon for sure.

BTB IS COMPLETE SCAM!!!

Earn 50 Free BTB Worth $5 On Signup. IS FALSE ADVERTISING FRAUD!!
No conditions to get the FREE 500 coins. Now you say: "Yes only "if" you buy 200 btbc in our exchanger..", but nowhere in your advertising do you show it. Your website only shows that anybody will earn 50 free coins on Signup.  So, you must give the free coins to everyone who spends their time registering and promoting their Scam Platform.
If in these days you have not given people what you promised in your advertising, I will contact the Federal Trade Department to report you false advertising and possible ponzi scheme website with pyramid scheme too. and I will invite everybody to report it to all the people who feel hurt by your false advertising.

we must make sure we get all scammers out of the air

If YAKOV ever gives you that 50 free BTB I will dump all my coins and trust me, I have a decent amount.

You think you can just get free money like that? If you read the previous post by YAKOV, he said you would need to buy 200 btb to add to the free 50 btb in order to withdraw. This is to prevent people who want to abuse the platform (like you).

For all I care, you can cry all you want. . . but I'm with YAKOV on this one.

Also I can sell my 50 BTB anytime I want as I bought BTB tokens (so this is fair).

Dumpers like you who just want free money and dump the coin should get punished  Cool

I do not buy tokens from a scheme ponzi, nor register to win 50 free tokens, nor do I go crying as you suggest, and I do not care if you are with Yakov, nor do I care about any of the things you say, for me you are NOTHING!
I only see that there are people cheated and I speak for them. It is not the first complaint that I filed with the FTC, so I already know how the procedure is and believe me I know a lot of false advertising.

As far as I care, you can file all you want. . ..  good luck you hear  Shocked

Come back with a claim when you are ready.

And obviously you care about what I say, that's why you are writing in all caps and bold laters. Looks like someone is about to cry?  Cry
Just want to know why my withdraw still pending when it's more than 7 hours passed , and second is why my transfer coin into coinexchange is disapear , without txid , transaction or something show me proof that is progressed

Ok, thanks to YAKOV all people thinking of dumping their tokens will be required to lend it.

See you at $50 dollars FUDDER/NEWBIE. Cry later for your 50 btb.
moonblocks

Activity: 714

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:30:35 AM

In case of a transaction that is reversable how long does it take for a charge back to be processed after the goods have been returned and is there a fee associated?

trading2020

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:39:57 AM

Bitbase over $1.

EGOLD and BTCE are next!

www.btcetoken.com
windydagreat

Activity: 213

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:33:42 AM

How about this? Yakov asshole Cool. Do you forget what you promised?. Angry. People stay away. This project is scam as fuk Cry. This is evidence that they commit to giving the people 50 BTB free after sign up, nothing more rule at all. After that they changed their mind and burn them all Grin.
vantim1989

Activity: 88

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:34:38 AM

Wink Wink Wink bitbase is king  Wink Wink Wink 1 btbc soon up 20$  Cool Cool Cool buy as is cheap.
vantim1989

Activity: 88

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:38:28 AM

How about this? Yakov asshole Cool. Do you forget what you promised?. Angry. People stay away. This project is scam as fuk Cry. This is evidence that they commit to giving the people 50 BTB free after sign up, nothing more rule at all. After that they changed their mind and burn them all Grin.

bitbase is not a scam  Wink  Wink Wink
shah712

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:46:32 AM

bitbase is not a scam  Wink  Wink Wink
He must have spent sleepless nights to create fake ID,  result is big angry hahaha
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: