Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:02:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BITBASE Escrow Technology Changing Smart Contracts as Whole  (Read 103394 times)
boederzeng

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:56:34 AM

How about this? Yakov asshole Cool. Do you forget what you promised?. Angry. People stay away. This project is scam as fuk Cry. This is evidence that they commit to giving the people 50 BTB free after sign up, nothing more rule at all. After that they changed their mind and burn them all Grin.
https://i.imgur.com/jYAXQt5.png

I think coins is scammed since start isn't it?

Base on the research i have made, these advertisement for 50 BTB is either crashing the market because too many people will get it, or it is just use to bait out more investors.

Yeah man, I do not believe in them from beginning. So I keep an evidence about their commit. Today I knew they scam the people. I am not alone.
They gave us 50 BTB in our account. Before ICO happen, They promised we can withdraw 50 BTB after ICO ending. But Today they burned all of them. My BTB is ZERO now.

a message that they sent me today,
Dear Users,
Some of you starting to talk negative on social media or forums about us that we are scam, mostly regarding that the free 50 BTBc were removed from accounts that didn't purchased at least 200 worth of Tokens or BTBc from exchanger, the rule for that was since the start and the lending starting plan caused the free BTBc to be removed so people that purchasing low amounts of BTBc can also sell as before they couldn't because they wouldn't have at least 200 bought.

I sign up at this project beginning. There is no a rule that you must buy at least 200 BTB. They put a new rule after ICO ending to steal ALL BTB they give us.

You are so misinformed that it actually hurts and now bitching about your 50 Coins. It was stated in the Facebook Group AND here that the requierement to withdraw the free 50 is that you have to purchase at least 200 Tokens during ICO (at the 2 Cent mega sale that would be $4!!)

Yakov took the 50 coins from People away that didnt purchase 200 token - and thats 100% right - if not the System would Crash right away. You see only freeloaders complaining about bitbase - People that have coins are HAPPY because of the awesome work yakov does. BTB is on coinmarketcap and is listed on coinexchange.io - 2 things almost all lending platforms FAIL TO DO. So give him a break and let him improve the System.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
techtrader250

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:00:07 AM

You guys rock!  Grin Basically you visit this thread to ONLY complain about how you lost your FREE tokens while you refuse to see the simple truth: the price grows, the price will grow, and it will go up like the price of BitConnect. If you had any sense in trading cryptos you would have understood already: you could already buy 2 times more during the dip for the same price. Several times. You could make NOT only 50 tokens for free, but hundreds of them! People always focus on something that they shouldn't focus on, missing their opportunities.

You can make A LOT of money on BitBase. like... A LOT. If you just stop bitching and realise that everything is in your hands.

I fully support Yakov on his decision to force everyone to lend their tokens.

Regarding people who had their free coins taken:
I would donate 10% of my BTBc holding just to get rid of these fucking free riders.
windydagreat

Activity: 213

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:01:18 AM

PLEASE STOP SCAMMING THE PEOPLE. Everyone give me your energy now. We must stop them.
https://www.change.org/p/bitbase-io-yakov-bitbase-io-is-a-scam-project-we-want-them-give-us-50-btb-back-reclaim-justice-for-user
millionare

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:02:21 AM

You guys rock!  Grin Basically you visit this thread to ONLY complain about how you lost your FREE tokens while you refuse to see the simple truth: the price grows, the price will grow, and it will go up like the price of BitConnect. If you had any sense in trading cryptos you would have understood already: you could already buy 2 times more during the dip for the same price. Several times. You could make NOT only 50 tokens for free, but hundreds of them! People always focus on something that they shouldn't focus on, missing their opportunities.

You can make A LOT of money on BitBase. like... A LOT. If you just stop bitching and realise that everything is in your hands.

I would donate 10% of my BTBc holding just to get rid of these fucking free riders.

i am fully agreed with this, like it
sonhatq

Activity: 82

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:03:57 AM

Dear Users,

Some of you starting to talk negative on social media or forums about us that we are scam, mostly regarding that the free 50 BTBc were removed from accounts that didn't purchased at least 200 worth of Tokens or BTBc from exchanger, the rule for that was since the start and the lending starting plan caused the free BTBc to be removed so people that purchasing low amounts of BTBc can also sell as before they couldn't because they wouldn't have at least 200 bought.

Regarding the tokens release we released 15% of that to your account in form of BTBc, but as a lot of people dumping the coin and causing high downfall in the coin price, we are taking a different approach, starting from tommorow all tokens will be transformed into a lending plan at the current BTBc price calculated and no lower than $1 as that was the final price you bought it for. So higher or not everyone will still make some profit on the long run and i think that is way better then some taking all the credits and some don't.

Wallets should be available soon including the mining one, as currently some of you wanted to send to exchangers directly we added that feature temporarly until we finish the actual wallets.

We are doing our best but without your support BitBase Coin will never reach it's true potential, so let's work together so everyone can benefit out of it.

Level Referral Bonus From Lending Investments % Matching Bonus From Lending Investments %

1 8% 4%
2 4% 2%
3 2% 1%
4 2% 1%
5 1% 0.5%
6 0.5% 0.25%
7 0.3% 0.15%
8 0.2% 0.1%
9 0.1% 0.05%
10 0.05% 0.025%
11 Infinity 0.01%

And finally just to let you know we have enough funds to pump in alot of money to make btbc value sky rocket high. We are working on mining btbc. We see many try to take advantage on dumping.. Give it some days bitbase will be all in good form.

Best Regards

BitBase.io

I DONT KNOW WHY I RECEIVED THIS MESSAGE
I have checked they took back 50 BTCe, LIKE A JOKE

ETHEREUM PRIME | FUTURE OF TOMORROW
NO ICO | NO CROWDFUNDING = FAIR DISTRIBUTION
HomePageTwitterAnnThread
boederzeng

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:04:07 AM

Awesome Post - Ye lets do this Im onboard lol - BTB TO THE MOON Smiley
techtrader250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:05:00 AM

Stop them from what?  Grin Making everyone rich? Are you dumb?
techtrader250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:05:59 AM

Dear Users,

Regarding the tokens release we released 15% of that to your account in form of BTBc, but as a lot of people dumping the coin and causing high downfall in the coin price, we are taking a different approach, starting from tommorow all tokens will be transformed into a lending plan at the current BTBc price calculated and no lower than $1 as that was the final price you bought it for. So higher or not everyone will still make some profit on the long run and i think that is way better then some taking all the credits and some don't.

Wallets should be available soon including the mining one, as currently some of you wanted to send to exchangers directly we added that feature temporarly until we finish the actual wallets.

We are doing our best but without your support BitBase Coin will never reach it's true potential, so let's work together so everyone can benefit out of it.

Level Referral Bonus From Lending Investments % Matching Bonus From Lending Investments %

1 8% 4%
2 4% 2%
3 2% 1%
4 2% 1%
5 1% 0.5%
6 0.5% 0.25%
7 0.3% 0.15%
8 0.2% 0.1%
9 0.1% 0.05%
10 0.05% 0.025%
11 Infinity 0.01%

And finally just to let you know we have enough funds to pump in alot of money to make btbc value sky rocket high. We are working on mining btbc. We see many try to take advantage on dumping.. Give it some days bitbase will be all in good form.

Best Regards

BitBase.io

Somebody got rekt so hard   Grin
OsJack

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:07:15 AM

How about this? Yakov asshole Cool. Do you forget what you promised?. Angry. People stay away. This project is scam as fuk Cry. This is evidence that they commit to giving the people 50 BTB free after sign up, nothing more rule at all. After that they changed their mind and burn them all Grin.
https://i.imgur.com/jYAXQt5.png

Base on the research i have made, these advertisement for 50 BTB is either crashing the market because too many people will get it, or it is just use to bait out more investors.

Yeah man, I do not believe in them from beginning. So I keep an evidence about their commit. Today I knew they scam the people. I am not alone.
They gave us 50 BTB in our account. Before ICO happen, They promised we can withdraw 50 BTB after ICO ending. But Today they burned all of them. My BTB is ZERO now.

Dear Users,

I sign up at this project beginning. There is no a rule that you must buy at least 200 BTB. They put a new rule after ICO ending to steal ALL BTB they give us.

You are so misinformed that it actually hurts and now bitching about your 50 Coins. It was stated in the Facebook Group AND here that the requierement to withdraw the free 50 is that you have to purchase at least 200 Tokens during ICO (at the 2 Cent mega sale that would be $4!!)

Yakov took the 50 coins from People away that didnt purchase 200 token - and thats 100% right - if not the System would Crash right away. You see only freeloaders complaining about bitbase - People that have coins are HAPPY because of the awesome work yakov does. BTB is on coinmarketcap and is listed on coinexchange.io - 2 things almost all lending platforms FAIL TO DO. So give him a break and let him improve the System.

Sorry guy maybe we are minsinformed because he didn't made good and not fair communication. The kind of you change rules and it's to the people to search for after. I've seen people investing a few (nothing in fact) like 100 token but they didn't know about this "rules". So for me Yakov is cheating, He's scamming. Maybe the free 50 coin will have made the effect on me to invest but now I see just a scam.
hamade

Activity: 337
Merit: 150

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:08:44 AM

I sign up at this project beginning. There is no a rule that you must buy at least 200 BTB.
They put a new rule after ICO ending to steal ALL BTB they give us.
why don't put that rule must buy 200 BTB when your project started
windydagreat

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:11:59 AM

You can not hide the truth that you scammed the people joined in your registration program to receive 50 BTB. After ICO, you burned all of their BTB. You can not try to stop me and the truth. I will follow this truth to reclaim justice for users. I want to see who can stop me show your dirty action to a users.
https://www.change.org/p/bitbase-io-yakov-bitbase-io-is-a-scam-project-we-want-them-give-us-50-btb-back-reclaim-justice-for-user/nftexp/ex16/v5/825761212?recruiter=825761212&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=share_for_starters_page&utm_content=ex16%3Av5
sonhatq

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:13:34 AM

Dear Users,

Sorry guy maybe we are minsinformed because he didn't made good and not fair communication. The kind of you change rules and it's to the people to search for after. I've seen people investing a few (nothing in fact) like 100 token but they didn't know about this "rules". So for me Yakov is cheating, He's scamming. Maybe the free 50 coin will have made the effect on me to invest but now I see just a scam.

What he acted is like an amateur, how can we trust on you in the future if investing?
He gave away and then taking back, he is the king there,

HomePageTwitterAnnThread
techtrader250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:15:04 AM

What I'm seeing here guys are only freeloaders discovering their free coins were removed. Like.. Really.. I dont see any people here who actually bought their BTB with at least $1k. I personally invested in this $5,000 and I had no issues with BitBase. At all.. Yes support might be slow at times. Yes, I'm getting sometimes reasons to worry about. But eventually everything gets resolved. Bitbase team is the real go-getter here.

I was even excited at this pump to $5! Then.. freeloaders kicked in.. Thanks for the dump motherfuckers. I hate you so much, fucking pajeets. You are the most active here. You waste all your energy on begging to get free tokens back while you could have EARNED a little money, BUY coins on internal exchange (it is cheaper there at the moment) and FUCKING PROFIT OFF IT! Nah, you will rape everyone around you just to claim what you think is yours.

Anyway.. What I'm saying. If you have something to invest, you will do fine with BitBase. More than fine. This mandatory lending thing will take BitBase to the next level.

P.S. Just dont use their ETH deposits, they suck. And.. wait until this shitstorm goes away, freeloaders will die out soon when they catch the next train of airdrops.
pantez

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:16:46 AM

Hey BTB team, keep the promise very important.
You didn't  keep your promises. Before ICO you gave us free 50 BTB for signup, and after ICO you burn them all.
=> SCAM team.
We'll never trust your team again.

tienthuyha

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:21:08 AM

good job bitbase.io . Those who shout out are those who are for 50 free, and I believe they are still cheating the accounts to make more. They did not invest. I have lent and I am making a small profit, so let me and the real investors make more money, everything will be fine when bitbase.io completes the exchange wallet.
samsonn25

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:27:31 AM

I sign up at this project beginning. There is no a rule that you must buy at least 200 BTB.
They put a new rule after ICO ending to steal ALL BTB they give us.
why don't put that rule must buy 200 BTB when your project started

I agree. The bait to sign up then change the rules.
windydagreat

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:31:28 AM

Lend me your energy now, people. We must reclaim our right. They can not stop or hide the truth about their scamming anymore. We own our reality. We can change it. We need your sign here to show everyone see an animal face of bitbase team:
https://www.change.org/p/bitbase-io-yakov-bitbase-io-is-a-scam-project-we-want-them-give-us-50-btb-back-reclaim-justice-for-user/nftexp/ex16/v5/825761212?recruiter=825761212&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=share_for_starters_page&utm_content=ex16%3Av5

Do you think report my facebook account can change your dirty action and your scamming? Cool. Are you scare me or you scare the truth that you scam everyone? Shocked.
andrei333

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:32:29 AM

hello can anybody post me the email they sent about coin dumping i just recive a mesage on my dashbord that they sen email but i dont recived.or yakovv can you send it to me please. my email hegedusviorela@yahoo.com
samsonn25

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:34:42 AM

Dear Users,

1 8% 4%
2 4% 2%
3 2% 1%
4 2% 1%
5 1% 0.5%
6 0.5% 0.25%
7 0.3% 0.15%
8 0.2% 0.1%
9 0.1% 0.05%
10 0.05% 0.025%
11 Infinity 0.01%

Best Regards

BitBase.io

So they want to take the coins back now and pay the small loan interest from us?  What if people want to just hold the coin and see if it goes up more instead if lending it.  Its like stealing profit.
sonhatq

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:55:23 AM

Dear Users,

1 8% 4%
2 4% 2%
3 2% 1%
4 2% 1%
5 1% 0.5%
6 0.5% 0.25%
7 0.3% 0.15%
8 0.2% 0.1%
9 0.1% 0.05%
10 0.05% 0.025%
11 Infinity 0.01%

Best Regards

BitBase.io

So they want to take the coins back now and pay the small loan interest from us?  What if people want to just hold the coin and see if it goes up more instead if lending it.  Its like stealing profit.
if so, they had should inform from beginning?
how do you think if all airdrop or bounties campaigns give free away and then take all back?
Investing or not is not the issue we discus here. if the project is good investors can invest in future, right? 

HomePageTwitterAnnThread
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: