Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 01:51:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BITBASE Escrow Technology Changing Smart Contracts as Whole  (Read 103389 times)
hownowbrowncow

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:53:02 AM

They gave me 50 for signing up for their website, and I went to check my balance, and they are gone. What is happening?? Why did my coins disappear??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mpos-pools

Activity: 478
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:56:23 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2017, 10:37:50 AM by mpos-pools

New pool

Ports:

Asics:          3507
Nicehash:    3508
Low diff:      3509

trade-trading-pro

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:58:43 AM

This amazing feature will help bitbase as bcc prices will rise very strongly in the coming time. The price will not be less than a $. I'm very dev

Hello Bitbase Valued Member

Your user id username is: 7339333762-8389393-89577634930

Dear Users,

Some of you starting to talk negative on social media or forums about us that we are scam, mostly regarding that the free 50 BTBc were removed from accounts that didn't purchased at least 200 worth of Tokens or BTBc from exchanger, the rule for that was since the start and the lending starting plan caused the free BTBc to be removed so people that purchasing low amounts of BTBc can also sell as before they couldn't because they wouldn't have at least 200 bought.

Regarding the tokens release we released 15% of that to your account in form of BTBc, but as a lot of people dumping the coin and causing high downfall in the coin price, we are taking a different approach, starting from tommorow all tokens will be transformed into a lending plan at the current BTBc price calculated and no lower than $1 as that was the final price you bought it for. So higher or not everyone will still make some profit on the long run and i think that is way better then some taking all the credits and some don't.

Wallets should be available soon including the mining one, as currently some of you wanted to send to exchangers directly we added that feature temporarly until we finish the actual wallets.

We are doing our best but without your support BitBase Coin will never reach it's true potential, so let's work together so everyone can benefit out of it.

Level Referral Bonus From Lending Investments % Matching Bonus From Lending Investments %

1 8% 4%
2 4% 2%
3 2% 1%
4 2% 1%
5 1% 0.5%
6 0.5% 0.25%
7 0.3% 0.15%
8 0.2% 0.1%
9 0.1% 0.05%
10 0.05% 0.025%
11 Infinity 0.01%

And finally just to let you know we have enough funds to pump in alot of money to make btbc value sky rocket high. We are working on mining btbc. We see many try to take advantage on dumping.. Give it some days bitbase will be all in good form.

Best Regards

BitBase.io
andrei333

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:03:54 AM

is anyone manage to witdraw bitcoin from bitbase ?i try one time and they canceled and then another one on pending for 2 days . i send coins to coinexchange they never arrived .do you people can transfer to coinexchange?
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:07:38 AM

This amazing feature will help bitbase as bcc prices will rise very strongly in the coming time. The price will not be less than a $. I'm very dev

Hello Bitbase Valued Member

Your user id username is: 7339333762-8389393-89577634930

Dear Users,

Some of you starting to talk negative on social media or forums about us that we are scam, mostly regarding that the free 50 BTBc were removed from accounts that didn't purchased at least 200 worth of Tokens or BTBc from exchanger, the rule for that was since the start and the lending starting plan caused the free BTBc to be removed so people that purchasing low amounts of BTBc can also sell as before they couldn't because they wouldn't have at least 200 bought.

Regarding the tokens release we released 15% of that to your account in form of BTBc, but as a lot of people dumping the coin and causing high downfall in the coin price, we are taking a different approach, starting from tommorow all tokens will be transformed into a lending plan at the current BTBc price calculated and no lower than $1 as that was the final price you bought it for. So higher or not everyone will still make some profit on the long run and i think that is way better then some taking all the credits and some don't.

Wallets should be available soon including the mining one, as currently some of you wanted to send to exchangers directly we added that feature temporarly until we finish the actual wallets.

We are doing our best but without your support BitBase Coin will never reach it's true potential, so let's work together so everyone can benefit out of it.

Level Referral Bonus From Lending Investments % Matching Bonus From Lending Investments %

1 8% 4%
2 4% 2%
3 2% 1%
4 2% 1%
5 1% 0.5%
6 0.5% 0.25%
7 0.3% 0.15%
8 0.2% 0.1%
9 0.1% 0.05%
10 0.05% 0.025%
11 Infinity 0.01%

And finally just to let you know we have enough funds to pump in alot of money to make btbc value sky rocket high. We are working on mining btbc. We see many try to take advantage on dumping.. Give it some days bitbase will be all in good form.

Best Regards

BitBase.io

i dont think bitbase will grow, especially with users like you who link there username in clear ... 
focacho1

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:10:10 AM

I was interested in the idea of your project. I m going to watch.
millionare

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:11:47 AM

News from dev,

Dear members,
I received thousands and thousands of e-mails and requests telling and accusing me for stealing tokens coins, in the first place the tokens were from start even in terms of service that is not actual coin however everyone is trying to destroy it, and as the coin was always made for the people i am sincerely dissapointed for people calling me a scammer so here you go everyone received their tokens as coins so they can do what they please with it. Just remember your requests made this happened i wanted to make everyone make profit and you would have made profit for sure! as you bought the tokens for lower than 1 $ and i gave everyone lending program for 1.30 $ and more than 500% profit was there to be made by doing nothing, but you guys no wanted fast profit now will be your decision what you do with the coins but you know who will be do blame if the coin will go to low in price.
I always did the best choices i thought for BitBase but without any support i am sorry but i can't and i won't go against the people choice.
The development of BitBase will continue as planned, the mining wallet will be released today including the source code, the windows & android wallets are under testing and should be released soon too.
Discussions with other exchangers are already in place but until all the dumpers will go away i think it will take a few days for it to be added to other websites.
After all the people that don't how we manage things, the dumpers, the freeloaders will moved and sold their coins, then we can properly think together on the next steps.
Best Regards
Bitbase.io
KingLOL

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:15:50 AM

trasfering coins to coinexchange works as always.

a good block explorer where you can see that the 80m cons are locked would be nice...
knethcm159

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:20:25 AM

1 bumper is on coinexchange Smiley)
windydagreat

Activity: 213

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:23:26 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2017, 02:31:07 PM by windydagreat

bitbase.io has announced total initial stock of 100000000 BTBc Shocked. but now Do you see on coincapmarket? Cool. Total supply on coincapmarket is just about 20,245,350 BTBc Roll Eyes. Where is 80000000 BTBc now? ha Shocked. They scammed the people. They are holding 80000000 BTBc. They will sell all when price is at high. They are trying to blowing up the values to sell All. They can leave for good. How about you and your money?. Your money is just disappeared Grin .This coin will be crap scamming as fuck. If I were you, I would sell all right now. Hell is where the scammers will come. You are going to hell like them. They lost the truth from their users. They can not exist more.

Dear those fucking seeder of this scamming project. Please stop scamming the people. We know all about your dirty action on thousands user. This project will die soon. Stay away everyone. Do not let them continue to scam everyone else.
a profit which you earned from a toxic scamming project. Their profit which they have stolen from the people to give you a little more

Those animal face and capitalist pig do not know anything about a business ethics: "MUST FOLLOW AND KEEP AND COMPLETE THOSE WHAT YOU PROMISED TO THE PEOPLE."
They used and abused the people as a tool to advertise their toxic scamming project. After that they discard us like tool. They did it on thousands people. You will next their scamming target too.

Bitbase project scammed thousands people. We need your victim sign to show the world know this scamming project. We must stop them. They can not scam everyone else. Please lend me your sign here:
https://www.change.org/p/bitbase-io-yakov-bitbase-io-is-a-scam-project-we-want-them-give-us-50-btb-back-reclaim-justice-for-user/nftexp/ex16/v5/825761212?recruiter=825761212&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=share_for_starters_page&utm_content=ex16%3Av5

After scamming a thousands people  Cool
They called "THEIR USERS IS DUMPERS" Shocked.
Good job. You are a fucking idiot  Shocked. You should try to use those disrepectfully word on their users. Because you can not scam everyone else.
sebinator

Activity: 294
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:25:40 AM

News from dev,

Dear members,
I received thousands and thousands of e-mails and requests telling and accusing me for stealing tokens coins, in the first place the tokens were from start even in terms of service that is not actual coin however everyone is trying to destroy it, and as the coin was always made for the people i am sincerely dissapointed for people calling me a scammer so here you go everyone received their tokens as coins so they can do what they please with it. Just remember your requests made this happened i wanted to make everyone make profit and you would have made profit for sure! as you bought the tokens for lower than 1 $ and i gave everyone lending program for 1.30 $ and more than 500% profit was there to be made by doing nothing, but you guys no wanted fast profit now will be your decision what you do with the coins but you know who will be do blame if the coin will go to low in price.
I always did the best choices i thought for BitBase but without any support i am sorry but i can't and i won't go against the people choice.
The development of BitBase will continue as planned, the mining wallet will be released today including the source code, the windows & android wallets are under testing and should be released soon too.
Discussions with other exchangers are already in place but until all the dumpers will go away i think it will take a few days for it to be added to other websites.
After all the people that don't how we manage things, the dumpers, the freeloaders will moved and sold their coins, then we can properly think together on the next steps.
Best Regards
Bitbase.io

There always are people who dump their coins. This is normal in crypto world. But it was a bad idea to take the coins away from them.
angelmavr

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:32:12 AM

best project November 2017
https://myethconnect.co/auth/register?aff=angelmavr
You can earn 55%/month
Don't miss this. Grin Grin Grin
knethcm159

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:35:14 AM

2000shatoshi ??
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:35:44 AM

News from dev,

Dear members,
Best Regards
Bitbase.io

did you expect a liar to say he lie ? did you expect a robber to say he rob you ?
yesbteam

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:36:18 AM

Does the lasted mail say that it will return the 50 free ones to us? Huh
Lisk-investor

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

Lisk the future is bright!

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:38:09 AM

everyone happy now? dumpers go dump im buying it all.
goodjob bitbase.

BTC_TYCOIN

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:41:21 AM

1: Can i trade my free 50 btb tokens?

Yes only "if" you buy 200 btbc in our exchanger or from the site ( this is to eliminate people who abused the free token system, as we check theres a massive cheating happened on this. Our Terms stated that " Make sure that any attempts to create multiple accounts and credit yourself with extra tokens will not be allowed and your account might be suspended and your tokens will be lost."

2. I bought tokens but its below 200 btb, can i still use the tokens which i bought with my own money?

Yes, after we set up and fix the windows btb wallet / Online wallet. You can just click  "claim reward" on token page to convert all your Tokens to BTBc (ratio 1:1) . the free 50 BTBc will be burnt as you didnt reach the required amount of deposit to activate it. - if you're asking why? go back and read number 1.

3. Why i cant see BTB address in my online wallet?

its because we are still fixing it and all will be given a unique address. Just be patient and wait for it ( all will have their respective address at the same time)

4. I cant log in my account - cannot see my wallet id

Check our email message as we always send user's wallet id on every message. People can also log in with their registered email or wallet id. Click "Forgot password" to retrieve your new password. we tried it many times and its working fine - you will receive your new password in just 5 seconds.

5. I still have pending deposits, what shall i do?

All pending deposits occured when people doesnt send the required amount + FEE which resulted to pending deposits. We already found and fix the issue. I will be handling all pending deposits, all were processed but some cannot be found at all in our system.

We are already listed in coinmarketcap.com and also at coinexchange.io, Already tried windows wallet to trade at coinexchange.io and its working fine now. We are really thankful for all your support. We will release further information regarding all important issues. Just be patient. All i can say is buy those tokens now as we are going to the moon for sure.

BTB IS COMPLETE SCAM!!!

Earn 50 Free BTB Worth $5 On Signup. IS FALSE ADVERTISING FRAUD!!
No conditions to get the FREE 500 coins. Now you say: "Yes only "if" you buy 200 btbc in our exchanger..", but nowhere in your advertising do you show it. Your website only shows that anybody will earn 50 free coins on Signup.  So, you must give the free coins to everyone who spends their time registering and promoting their Scam Platform.
If in these days you have not given people what you promised in your advertising, I will contact the Federal Trade Department to report you false advertising and possible ponzi scheme website with pyramid scheme too. and I will invite everybody to report it to all the people who feel hurt by your false advertising.

we must make sure we get all scammers out of the air

If YAKOV ever gives you that 50 free BTB I will dump all my coins and trust me, I have a decent amount.

You think you can just get free money like that? If you read the previous post by YAKOV, he said you would need to buy 200 btb to add to the free 50 btb in order to withdraw. This is to prevent people who want to abuse the platform (like you).

For all I care, you can cry all you want. . . but I'm with YAKOV on this one.

Also I can sell my 50 BTB anytime I want as I bought BTB tokens (so this is fair).

Dumpers like you who just want free money and dump the coin should get punished  Cool

I do not buy tokens from a scheme ponzi, nor register to win 50 free tokens, nor do I go crying as you suggest, and I do not care if you are with Yakov, nor do I care about any of the things you say, for me you are NOTHING!
I only see that there are people cheated and I speak for them. It is not the first complaint that I filed with the FTC, so I already know how the procedure is and believe me I know a lot of false advertising.

As far as I care, you can file all you want. . ..  good luck you hear  Shocked

Come back with a claim when you are ready.

And obviously you care about what I say, that's why you are writing in all caps and bold laters. Looks like someone is about to cry?  Cry
Just want to know why my withdraw still pending when it's more than 7 hours passed , and second is why my transfer coin into coinexchange is disapear , without txid , transaction or something show me proof that is progressed

Ok, thanks to YAKOV all people thinking of dumping their tokens will be required to lend it.

See you at $50 dollars FUDDER/NEWBIE. Cry later for your 50 btb.

lol what a joke these kids crying over freebies!  he locked it up to gain footing for all those investing cause of people like dumpers and crybabies. not a fan of it but he did it with good intentions, and after all that he still released the capital knowing that you guys are going to dump! 50btbc i wipe my ass with that silly ass kids go play in the sanbox!
andrei333

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:44:04 AM

you are right .i like the loan i was paied for the loan totay good rate and the coin was only going up you should not give the coins back now the dumpers are finishing the market,. i want to ask you wy withdraw bitcoin, is not working and iff i send coins they nevver get to the exchange?
trade-trading-pro

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:48:00 AM

I am also signing 50btbc for free. But I do not need anymore. For the purpose of dev is to make the best profit for investors. Maybe invest in you will be 100% more profitable than free now I do not need free anymore because free it makes the currency lose value. But probably because many people cheat thousands of accounts should. dev deleted. Should these people feel sorry, if 50 free is not worth it. Now I just need to spend 2 btc btc to make profit from lending and then the price will be over 10 $ I can x100 to x200 times and whoever comes late can be x10 times. This currency is only $ 0.1. Grin Grin Grin
vickigoh

Activity: 151

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:52:31 AM

Read the whole forum..erm ..really a big mess now but the price is so so so low.....0.14 cents ..last few hours still 0.4 cents..

So far i do my reseach on those new coins with ICO+lending+staking..like bitconnect and regalcoin..fly rocket up..except this one..

I am still watching on hextra coin and westerncoin...
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: