Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 12:02:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BITBASE Escrow Technology Changing Smart Contracts as Whole  (Read 103394 times)
Kennybinh288

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:27:09 AM

BTBc currency is being dumped 0.12$. Go to hell with their team. You will not have a good future .
SCAM BULLSHITS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bigbrotherbit

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:27:24 AM

Reclaim Justice program begin! Cool Please stop scamming Bitbase Roll Eyes. We all know This toxic scamming project scammed a thousands people Shocked. Stay away from them. Those scamming bastard. Do not worth to invest Undecided.[/b]

Bitbase abused the people as a tool to advertise their toxic scamming project. After that they discard us like tool.
Do not support to scammer, please. Over 76 person signed on change.org to warn the world about this toxic scamming project.

We need a victim of this toxic scamming project sign here to accuse their dirty action on users:
https://www.change.org/p/bitbase-io-yakov-bitbase-io-is-a-scam-project-we-want-them-give-us-50-btb-back-reclaim-justice-for-user/nftexp/ex16/v5/825761212?recruiter=825761212&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=share_for_starters_page&utm_content=ex16%3Av5

We will never give up to warn everyone about this toxic scamming project until we reclaimed justice for every users. This toxic scamming project must apologise all users and give our coin back as committee.

He is counting your money after scamming lol  Cool . They ran away with your money Grin.

Are you investors or their sheep?. You owned your coin but they are real controller. They burned our BTB which they gave us. Now they can do it on you Roll Eyes.

Hey everyone! We must take back our user right, not support for those scammer bastard. I will come back soon. See you later. A legend never die when those scammer bastard BTB devs still alive and trying to scam more people Cool.

Many people said that bitbase is a scammer because they couldn't claim their 50 btbc bonus. It's no problems to me, because i have got 4 btc from this project. Lol.

This guy seem to receive a little money to lick their BTB ass scamming.

They are absolute scam lol. You can not hide the truth. Everybody all know about their animal face and their dirty action on users. Stay away from this scamming project, investor Cool. You will be next their target scamming Shocked.

do you want to safe your investation??
Answer : Putting your fucking money on the BANK.
Welcome to the cryptoworld dude. This is just the GAMES.

It is not games, it is business and in business there is no room for scammers!

You made 4BTC......haha i guess you are dreaming. Sucker. Wake up and realise you were fucked or in good relations with the dev. In either case big hole in you butt  Grin

lol, nice first words from new account your FUD teammate have made.
How many account you have for making so many FUD?

I'm a neutral investor for many projects. Not only on bitbase. And i didn't cry if i losing my money.
Dude, don't greedy please, it will killing you.
Come on dude, lets moving on!  

consar

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:35:52 AM

to the moon boys. $20 tomorrow. hahaha.
ronaldo-r9

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:40:27 AM

great

Hello Bitbase Valued Member

Dear Users,

Some of you starting to talk negative on social media or forums about us that we are scam, mostly regarding that the free 50 BTBc were removed from accounts that didn't purchased at least 200 worth of Tokens or BTBc from exchanger, the rule for that was since the start and the lending starting plan caused the free BTBc to be removed so people that purchasing low amounts of BTBc can also sell as before they couldn't because they wouldn't have at least 200 bought.

Regarding the tokens release we released 15% of that to your account in form of BTBc, but as a lot of people dumping the coin and causing high downfall in the coin price, we are taking a different approach, starting from tommorow all tokens will be transformed into a lending plan at the current BTBc price calculated and no lower than $1 as that was the final price you bought it for. So higher or not everyone will still make some profit on the long run and i think that is way better then some taking all the credits and some don't.

Wallets should be available soon including the mining one, as currently some of you wanted to send to exchangers directly we added that feature temporarly until we finish the actual wallets.

We are doing our best but without your support BitBase Coin will never reach it's true potential, so let's work together so everyone can benefit out of it.

Level Referral Bonus From Lending Investments % Matching Bonus From Lending Investments %

1 8% 4%
2 4% 2%
3 2% 1%
4 2% 1%
5 1% 0.5%
6 0.5% 0.25%
7 0.3% 0.15%
8 0.2% 0.1%
9 0.1% 0.05%
10 0.05% 0.025%
11 Infinity 0.01%

And finally just to let you know we have enough funds to pump in alot of money to make btbc value sky rocket high. We are working on mining btbc. We see many try to take advantage on dumping.. Give it some days bitbase will be all in good form.

Best Regards

BitBase.io
bigbrotherbit

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:46:17 AM

I'm a neutral investor for many projects. Not only on bitbase. And i didn't cry if i losing my money.

I am trying to protect an investor stay away from this toxic scamming project Cool. That is a good work Grin. I do not regret because I follow the truth Cool. This looks like a job for........SUPER "WINDY"MAN  Cool. Those evil scamming bastard will be going to HELL Angry.

sure, keeping on.
Many peoples have a different reasons. no problems
Goodluck to your job.
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:47:30 AM

Bitbase (BTBc) can scam on us today Cry. They can scam on you tomorrow Roll Eyes. Stay away from this toxic scamming project Undecided.

Please stop scamming Bitbase Roll Eyes. We all know This toxic scamming project scammed a thousands people Shocked. Stay away from them. Those scamming bastard. Do not worth to invest Undecided.

Bitbase abused the people as a tool to advertise their toxic scamming project. After that they discard us like tool.
Do not support to scammer, please. Over 80 person signed on change.org to warn the world about this toxic scamming project.

We need a victim of this toxic scamming project sign here to accuse their dirty action on users:
https://www.change.org/p/bitbase-io-yakov-bitbase-io-is-a-scam-project-we-want-them-give-us-50-btb-back-reclaim-justice-for-user/nftexp/ex16/v5/825761212?recruiter=825761212&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=share_for_starters_page&utm_content=ex16%3Av5

We will never give up to warn everyone about this toxic scamming project until we reclaimed justice for every users. This toxic scamming project must apologise all users and give our coin back as committee.

He is counting your money after scamming lol  Cool . They ran away with your money Grin.

Are you investors or their sheep?. You owned your coin but they are real controller. They burned our BTB which they gave us. Now they can do it on you Roll Eyes.

Hey everyone! We must take back our user right, not support for those scammer bastard. I will come back soon. See you later. A legend never die when those scammer bastard BTB devs still alive and trying to scam more people Cool.

I am trying to protect an investor stay away from this toxic scamming project Cool. I controlled this situation. That is a good work Grin. I do not regret because I follow the truth Cool. This looks like a job for........SUPER "WINDY"MAN  Cool. Those evil scamming bastard will be going to HELL Angry.
Update: OVER 80 PERSON ACCUSED THIS TOXIC SCAMMING PROJECT SCAMMED AND STOLEN THEIR MONEY. Unbelievable.

If you don't understand what lending plan is then don't call other people scam.... Go and learn something and then come back and tell me what scam is.I am not a bitbase member
leephiqing

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:49:25 AM

I am trying to protect an investor stay away from this toxic scamming project Cool. That is a good work Grin. I do not regret because I follow the truth Cool. This looks like a job for........SUPER "WINDY"MAN  Cool. Those evil scamming bastard will be going to HELL Angry.

sure, keeping on.
Many peoples have a different reasons. no problems
Goodluck to your job.
Did I already talk about superhero?
And now about these guys who called btbc scam!
My God, you guys even have time to be a hero to warning people? bravo did you guys do it for charity? why are many newbies warning about that? I see some Jr.member already say Yakov scam and now hard to find their comment (I remember a guy named Gleb, you can read his reply from the first page, he also created waring theard with just 3 page).
windydagreat

Activity: 213
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:52:02 AM

Bitbase (BTBc) can scam on us today Cry. They can scam on you tomorrow Roll Eyes. Stay away from this toxic scamming project Undecided.

Please stop scamming Bitbase Roll Eyes. We all know This toxic scamming project scammed a thousands people Shocked. Stay away from them. Those scamming bastard. Do not worth to invest Undecided.

Do not support to scammer, please. Over 80 person signed on change.org to warn the world about this toxic scamming project.

I am trying to protect an investor stay away from this toxic scamming project Cool. I controlled this situation. That is a good work Grin. I do not regret because I follow the truth Cool. This looks like a job for........SUPER "WINDY"MAN  Cool. Those evil scamming bastard will be going to HELL Angry.
Update: OVER 80 PERSON ACCUSED THIS TOXIC SCAMMING PROJECT SCAMMED AND STOLEN THEIR MONEY. Unbelievable.

If you don't understand what lending plan is then don't call other people scam.... Go and learn something and then come back and tell me what scam is.I am not a bitbase member
Where is my BTB coin now?. I have 50 BTB in my account. They burned all. They have stolen all my BTBc. Is that scam?, seeder. You do not fucking understand anything about this toxic scamming project so stop talking bullshit, please.
Kennybinh288

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:52:22 AM

BTBc currency is being dumped 0.05$. Go to hell with their team. You will not have a good future .
SCAM BULLSHITS

Die  !!!
hunnykaushal

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:53:28 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2017, 11:04:53 AM by hunnykaushal

Hello,
Those who are calling it scam because they don’t get 50 free BTB coins for sign up are those people who didn’t read their instructions and terms and conditions carefully. It was clearly mentioned that you have to buy 200 BTB coins also to claim those 50 free BTB.

Moreover many people make fake profiles to get 50 free coins multiple times and they didn't read their rules that they have to buy 200 Coins also to claim those free 50 BTB and as they did hard work to make fake profiles and now crying for their work Cheesy Cheesy

About lending plan : As per me it is superb because you can get extra % of income every month and your coins are safe in their lending plan.

Thank you

MellowYell0w

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:56:16 AM

Will I be able to deposit my BTB from an exchange in the future?
giwon

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:00:57 AM

My eth deposit is not updating for 6 days. How can i communicate with bitbase?
Is this scammed?
trade-trading-pro

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:01:49 AM

Hello,
Those who are calling it scam because they don’t get 50 free BTB coins for sign up are those people who didn’t read their instructions and terms and conditions carefully. It was clearly mentioned that you have to buy 200 BTB coins also to claim those 50 free BTB.

About lending plan : As per me it is superb because you can get extra % of income every month and your coins are safe in their lending plan.

Thank you

Do not receive 50 free so the graphics bring hate to the villains. And some are not just 50 free cheats that cheat a lot of accounts. So I think something free is not worth it. which is equal to the investment itself. I agree with you Grin Grin Grin
hunnykaushal

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:02:45 AM

Where is my BTB coin now?. I have 50 BTB in my account. They burned all. They have stolen all my BTBc. Is that scam?, seeder. You do not fucking understand anything about this toxic scamming project so stop talking bullshit, please.
because you didn't buy 200 BTB coins as per rules to claim those 50 free BTB coins
hunnykaushal

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:08:29 AM

Bitbase (BTBc) can scam on us today Cry. They can scam on you tomorrow Roll Eyes. Stay away from this toxic scamming project for good. There are too much project you can earn more profit than this scam Undecided.

Bitbase is counting your money after scamming lol  Cool . They ran away with your money Grin.

Hey everyone! We must take back our user right, not support for those scammer bastard. When those scammer bastard BTB devs still alive and trying to scam more people, I am standing there and beat the shit out of them Cool.

I am trying to protect an investor stay away from this toxic scamming project Cool. I controlled this situation. Those evil scamming bastard will be going to HELL Angry.
Update: OVER 80 PERSON ACCUSED THIS TOXIC SCAMMING PROJECT SCAMMED AND STOLEN THEIR MONEY ON CHANGE.ORG . Unbelievable. You can search an infor about Bitbase on change.org.

I don't think they scam anyone ,but if you will posting this message again and again then you will be consider as scammer Cheesy Cheesy  you people didn't read instructions carefully. Those who are calling it scam because they don’t get 50 free BTB coins for sign up are those people who didn’t read their instructions and terms and conditions carefully. It was clearly mentioned that you have to buy 200 BTB coins also to claim those 50 free BTB.
vantim1989

Activity: 88

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:11:20 AM

1 btbc soon 20 $$$$  Wink Cool Cool I sent money to buy more  Wink Wink Wink
windydagreat

Activity: 213

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:22:17 AM

Bitbase (BTBc) can scam on us today Cry. They can scam on you tomorrow Roll Eyes. Stay away from this toxic scamming project for good. There are too much project you can earn more profit than this scam Undecided.

Bitbase is counting your money after scamming lol  Cool . They ran away with your money Grin.

Hey everyone! We must take back our user right, not support for those scammer bastard. When those scammer bastard BTB devs still alive and trying to scam more people, I am standing there and beat the shit out of them Cool.

I am trying to protect an investor stay away from this toxic scamming project Cool. I controlled this situation. Those evil scamming bastard will be going to HELL Angry.
Update: OVER 80 PERSON ACCUSED THIS TOXIC SCAMMING PROJECT SCAMMED AND STOLEN THEIR MONEY ON CHANGE.ORG . Unbelievable. You can search an infor about Bitbase on change.org.

I don't think they scam anyone ,but if you will posting this message again and again then you will be consider as scammer Cheesy Cheesy  you people didn't read instructions carefully. Those who are calling it scam because they don’t get 50 free BTB coins for sign up are those people who didn’t read their instructions and terms and conditions carefully. It was clearly mentioned that you have to buy 200 BTB coins also to claim those 50 free BTB.
Bullshit story to hide their dirty action. When I signed up in this project at beginning. There is no rule buy 200 BTB to receive 50 BTB. That rule was putted after ICO ending. Are you fucking kidding me?. This is absolute SCAM
trade-trading-pro

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:24:23 AM

Investors believe in this project. I have received interest from lending with only 2 btc investment you can get 1btc monthly from lending. Or you buy with 1 btc now when the price is low waiting for $ 1 for you to ding, then you will have 5btc from monthly lending is really not right. Grin Grin
trade-trading-pro

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:27:38 AM

You have cheated a lot of free 50 btb accounts so you keep crying all day Cheesy. I see you pity. You are like a beggar beggar Angry. you need me for free Cheesy.

Bullshit story to hide their dirty action. When I signed up in this project at beginning. There is no rule buy 200 BTB to receive 50 BTB. That rule was putted after ICO ending. Are you fucking kidding me?. This is absolute SCAM

You have cheated a lot of free 50 btb accounts so you keep crying all day Angry. I see you pity. You are like a beggar beggar Cry. you need me for free Cheesy.
Lisk-investor

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

Lisk the future is bright!

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:30:50 AM

guys im also out! doesnt look good at all.
too much things are not good.

im not going to say its a scam but i dont trust this anymore.
too much coins are dumped at the traders heads.

doesnt look like it are from ppl that bought in the ico!

Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: