Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:59:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BITBASE Escrow Technology Changing Smart Contracts as Whole  (Read 103394 times)
AGLD

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:04:01 PM

What is the Etherrum for you? Purse by source code scrypt algoritm Smiley Smiley Smiley  
At ETH, the source code of the wallet is completely different. BITBASE can not work as a smart contract. This is completely two different coins.
Who are you to blame now? The project is not scam. This is an ordinary script of a coin, in the form of a litecoin

I dont care about what you say. I only know that in their website there is platform exchange and there is eth balance and btc balance to deposit to buy and sell coin. And then I followed them, and then I lost my eth.

Did you say it was not scam? I do not understand what the purpose of your counterpart for a scam project is? Not only me but also many people have lost their money.

you no lost your ETH or BTC ! dev will simple have you send him vitles to prove who you are and then he return your deposit coins . dev is rep man and MUST abide to KYC laws in his country so why he need your vitles .

soon Satoshi will close down bitcoin because to much pumping and forking he creating new coin for replacement .
i go for now so to get my cow ready for her new pool as soon as she stops laughing .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lisk-investor

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

Lisk the future is bright!

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:10:33 PM

i think its good to start over this start was false and not fair.

looking forward to the changes.

and the ppl that keep putting bad messages here.
you guys also need to understand that alot users did bought in with big money. do yourself and us a  favor stop the bs.
give yakov a new change to proof himself. to show everyone that he really want to create a product and will stay here for a long time.

first let him show that the next thing will be good and investors will be happy.

by not giving him a chance to proof himself you guys fucking all investors money! then you guys are the same or even more badash!

first gove him some time to make everything good.
then test everything.
when something is mot good or right post it here we going to watch it all.

afther all the shit posts we also need to thank everyone that posted here good or wrong. we all want the same thing right? make money! sure some ppl just want yakov to fail now but please hold it for yourself think about the investors. when the next thing is not right you can blame what you want.

AGLD

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:14:07 PM

So 2 days ago when bitbase.io was working fine I deposited 100$ they come to BTC wallet and I tried to convert them to BTBc and after i make the order the money dissapeared no BTBc neither BTC, in the next day I deposited more 100$ and they never reach the account! All these deposits where made from exodus wallet not an exchanger! So bitbase already owes me 200$!

Is this a RESET? Where is my money! Unlucky time to invest I guess

PM the dev and ask for his address so to send him another 200$ . wait a couple days and then send him another 400$ . he can be trusted just give time . please see MASTER PLAN .

on sad note i think my cow died from laughing to much . pet duck say what the fuck . chickens no longer laying eggs . my life fucked . wink .
windydagreat

Activity: 213
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:17:01 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2017, 07:29:14 PM by windydagreat

BTBc is going to the moon Grin. BTBc is trying to go to the moon Grin. BTBc seem to go to the moon Grin. Come back a reality, asshole Cool. They are going to my ass now Cheesy. That was a moment they knew they were fucking fucked up by this toxic scamming project. LOL. I can not stop laughing Cheesy Cheesy.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/08/aa/a7/08aaa7a9a5015f0af016ae6d6cb9156d.gif

Finally, we won Cool. We defeated this toxic scamming project Cool. Thanks for everyone signed in my petition Cool. Thanks for Annoymous group helped on my duty. I am very grateful that we have fought together.
https://www.change.org/p/bitbase-io-yakov-bitbase-io-is-a-scam-project-we-want-them-give-us-50-btb-back-reclaim-justice-for-user/u/21911203

Hey those ass-licker scamming bastard, Do you want to buy a new scamming coin of Bitbase? Shocked. See you later Grin. Windydagreat is on duty Cool. My duty is end now Cool.
ircactus

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:21:15 PM

And coins bought in coinexchange. How are you gonna convert those to the new coin. I don't see the point if the coin supply remains the same.
Dimedroll

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:29:02 PM

Thought good about BTB
I was believing in Bitbase, but creators killed all my faith and the coin...
Go to hell Kiss
joja

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:29:28 PM

i think its good to start over this start was false and not fair.

looking forward to the changes.

and the ppl that keep putting bad messages here.
you guys also need to understand that alot users did bought in with big money. do yourself and us a  favor stop the bs.
give yakov a new change to proof himself. to show everyone that he really want to create a product and will stay here for a long time.

first let him show that the next thing will be good and investors will be happy.

by not giving him a chance to proof himself you guys fucking all investors money! then you guys are the same or even more badash!

first gove him some time to make everything good.
then test everything.
when something is mot good or right post it here we going to watch it all.

afther all the shit posts we also need to thank everyone that posted here good or wrong. we all want the same thing right? make money! sure some ppl just want yakov to fail now but please hold it for yourself think about the investors. when the next thing is not right you can blame what you want.

Give a liar another chance?! To lie more?!
Investors?! You mean people who laugh to the ones who wanted free 50 btb because they maybe don't have money to invest?
I invested.....luckily for me not too much.
I didn't like it when some investors called freebies losers.
Now we are all losers.

Still hoping to something good but I don't believe in miracles
quaxxii

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:30:30 PM

And coins bought in coinexchange. How are you gonna convert those to the new coin. I don't see the point if the coin supply remains the same.

This is the 1000 dollar question. Are exchange users who bought the coins gonna be fucked or will there just be a coin swap on the website?

If you are asking me, the best option would be to offer a SWAP. So all the investors can take their BTBc coins, independently whether they are on the platform, wallet or exchange, and convert them into the respective new currency.

The only question that remains is what he is gonna achieve with this swap. He can adjust miner difficulty at any time in order to stop the exploitation. Except he has discovered a security flaw in his blockchain (so he is hard forking).
fastenprofit

Activity: 120

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:32:15 PM

The article was so helpful and brief. Thanks for this Smiley
AGLD

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:39:39 PM

Windows QT + Source - https://bitbase.io/bitbase-BTBc-Source-and-QT-wallet.zip

Due to Source Leak We Had Many miners Mining from Day one! flooding the Bitbase Coinexchangge Market Place and Dumping Massive amount of BTBc On Daily Basis causing the value to drop all time low. I will be launching a new coin with a new website and transferring all members onto the new platform a new coin.All user funds are safe.

Next step will announce new coin new website. Users that already invested will receive tokens . There will be a pre ico just that we can buy time in restoring account from bitbase to new domain.. Basically we are switching coin name. There will not be any token sale

Coin has been created, Coinmarketcap should be available in 2 to 3 weeks and will focus on our own exchanger.

All i ask is stay calm as i know this is a breaking news for all.

Regards

Yakov Fabrizioa

What about coins that people had bought off Coinexchange? Bitbase haven't even settled my ETH deposit since more than 2 weeks ago.. How can we trust your "new" domain? Rather than shifting the blame to the dumper why not look into what caused this whole saga?

1. 50 BTBc tokens as registration gift -> Gone not because we did not participate in ICO, rather your validation taking ages
2. As mentioned in point 1, I deposited my ETH more than 2 weeks ago yet gotten nothing.
3. Giving 15% of tokens to the token holders when there is a lot of uncertainty surrounding point 1 and 2
4. Suddenly locking withdrawals from BitBase.io

With the above points do you see who is the cause of the issue? Is that solely the fault of the participants?

What I can suggest to you dev, since the price is so low and that you have gotten quite some capital off ICO, do this to regain trust else your new domain will suffer the same fate, not cursing you but doing up a new domain the trust is lost

1. Buy back tokens from coinexchange and have them stored away into your contract (This lowers the current circulating supply)
2. Temporary stop mining to prevent further devaluation of token price
3. Rather than working on a new domain and downplaying the same strategy in your new domain, work on getting people's deposit that are still outstanding settled.

Tokens prices are way below $0.10 now which is grossly cheaper for a buyback from what BitBase sold them for, you will earn anyway. I believe Fudders who want to sell them below 1000 sats ain't worthy of holding onto BTBc. Just my 2 cents..

WARNING!!!
The wallet have a Malware

of course it has a malware. what did you expect? hahahaha
i am sure there will be some people still in denial.

It's also contaminated with AIDS, Ebola, and irradiated isotopes of uranium.

and yes... Bitpetite will return, and Control Finance is issuing refunds, western coin is working fine, Regal coin is unlocking accounts, and Hextra is back up and running

it also contaminated with Laughing Cow Disease . now i know how my cow died .

wait there were others like bitbase where i could have sent my cows corn money to ?
AGLD

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:48:11 PM

After busy days dev is resting to the weekend to prepare for a new beginning. Smiley Smiley Grin Grin

to be fare lets hope so . when dev wakes up i sure he will present master plan where everybody will be happy and we will all become rish beyond wildest dreams . to teh moon !!

Due to Source Leak We Had Many miners Mining from Day one! flooding the Bitbase Coinexchange Market Place and Dumping Massive amount of BTBc On Daily Basis causing the value to drop all time low. I will be launching a new coin with a new website and transferring all members onto the new platform a new coin.All user funds are safe.

Next step will announce new coin new website. Users that already invested will receive tokens . There will be a pre ico just that we can buy time in restoring account from bitbase to new domain.. Basically we are switching coin name. There will not be any token sale

Coin has been created, Coinmarketcap should be available in 2 to 3 weeks and will focus on our own exchanger.

Regards

Yakov Fabrizio

see guys, THE MASTER PLAN . now everybody happy . i now see rainbows end at my cows but . i hope that is gold coming out and not corn again . if corn then i real want to sell my btbc so to by more corn because cow is only assess i now have . and some chickens and one duck but duck is pet and mail so not real assess .

how many times are you guys going to quote the same post?

that funny question because i only quote it once . please show me where i quote it more . it posible that i may quoted it more since i be so sad that cow died from Laughing Cow Disease and not in good mind .
FastBrain

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:23:08 PM

Due to Source Leak We Had Many miners Mining from Day one! flooding the Bitbase Coinexchangge Market Place and Dumping Massive amount of BTBc On Daily Basis causing the value to drop all time low. I will be launching a new coin with a new website and transferring all members onto the new platform a new coin.All user funds are safe.

Regards

Yakov Fabrizioa

What about coins that people had bought off Coinexchange? Bitbase haven't even settled my ETH deposit since more than 2 weeks ago.. How can we trust your "new" domain? Rather than shifting the blame to the dumper why not look into what caused this whole saga?

1. 50 BTBc tokens as registration gift -> Gone not because we did not participate in ICO, rather your validation taking ages
2. As mentioned in point 1, I deposited my ETH more than 2 weeks ago yet gotten nothing.
3. Giving 15% of tokens to the token holders when there is a lot of uncertainty surrounding point 1 and 2

With the above points do you see who is the cause of the issue? Is that solely the fault of the participants?

What I can suggest to you dev, since the price is so low and that you have gotten quite some capital off ICO, do this to regain trust else your new domain will suffer the same fate, not cursing you but doing up a new domain the trust is lost

1. Buy back tokens from coinexchange and have them stored away into your contract (This lowers the current circulating supply)
3. Rather than working on a new domain and downplaying the same strategy in your new domain, work on getting people's deposit that are still outstanding settled.

Tokens prices are way below $0.10 now which is grossly cheaper for a buyback from what BitBase sold them for, you will earn anyway. I believe Fudders who want to sell them below 1000 sats ain't worthy of holding onto BTBc. Just my 2 cents..

WARNING!!!

and yes... Bitpetite will return, and Control Finance is issuing refunds, western coin is working fine, Regal coin is unlocking accounts, and Hextra is back up and running

wait there were others like bitbase where i could have sent my cows corn money to ?

Fucked Idiots, it is true, file is contaminated warning
Lisk-investor

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:35:53 PM

Regards

Yakov Fabrizioa

WARNING!!!

i have instal it. and delited it right afther opening that file because i dont want to use wallets on my own desk.

how to check if my computer is save?

FastBrain

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:45:09 PM

Regards

Yakov Fabrizioa

WARNING!!!

i have instal it. and delited it right afther opening that file because i dont want to use wallets on my own desk.

Probably PC is contaminated, I don't know what this file will do, you have to scan PC with a good antivirus... or format it
unlimitedtires

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:46:07 PM

Regards

Yakov Fabrizioa

WARNING!!!

Too late! If you run the software with malware, you system now have the malware running...
If you use your computer to connect with exchanges, do not be surprised if one day, your accounts appear empty...
But, since you trust Yakov so much, surely the malware does not do anything to you... Grin
FastBrain

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:49:06 PM

WARNING

Don't download the file. It is contaminated

https://malwaretips.com/blogs/heur-trojan-win32-generic-virus/
jackzoo

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:04:13 PM

Due to Source Leak We Had Many miners Mining from Day one! flooding the Bitbase Coinexchange Market Place and Dumping Massive amount of BTBc On Daily Basis causing the value to drop all time low. I will be launching a new coin with a new website and transferring all members onto the new platform a new coin.All user funds are safe.

Regards

Yakov Fabrizio

Excellent idea. I think this will bring the coin back in business. I wouldn't worry about bashers. They will always be there.

Here are few suggestions from me on how to do this:

1. ICO closed on 31st Oct. All the coins purchased by that day should get converted to new coin. Also with 50 coins bonus that was offered to 200 coins investors.
2. Send out email to all bitbase.io coin purchasers to invite them to a closed group. This can be used to give daily updates without worrying about hundreds of junk posts.
3. Send out email to all bitbase.io coin purchasers to provide proof of coins they bought on coinexchange. Bonus coins should be offered to compensate these coins. I have purchased lot of coins cheap on coinexchange. It will suck just to lose these.
4. Announce realistic lending plans that will make profit to all sides.
5. Offer better customer support than posting messages on facebook.

Regards and good luck.

unlimitedtires

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:11:07 PM

Regards

Yakov Fabrizio
What about coins on coin exchange.io? Will they be swapped too?

Currently Yakov has made several mistakes, I do not think he wants to continue committing more in the future and especially if he intend to run a business seriously.
If he only swaps few coins and does not swap ALL EXISTING COINS, leaving out people who bought the coin in exchanges or who bought it on their platform and sent it to exchanges.. (that legally is the same thing where people buy it, since he enabled the door to coinexchange and the people paid for it)
Leaving those people out would be a big scam. That would be a scam on a large scale that the FBI would surely take very seriously... it would end up as the owner of MT Gox.
That is why I believe that he will do the right thing this time and swap all the existing coins.
samsonn25

Activity: 882
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:17:43 PM

Of course.

Give back some of the millions he made. Maybe 10% of it
Lisk-investor

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:19:24 PM

Regards

Yakov Fabrizio
What about coins on coin exchange.io? Will they be swapped too?

Currently Yakov has made several mistakes, I do not think he wants to continue committing more in the future and especially if he intend to run a business seriously.
If he only swaps few coins and does not swap ALL EXISTING COINS, leaving out people who bought the coin in exchanges or who bought it on their platform and sent it to exchanges.. (that legally is the same thing where people buy it, since he enabled the door to coinexchange and the people paid for it)
Leaving those people out would be a big scam. That would be a scam on a large scale that the FBI would surely take very seriously... it would end up as the owner of MT Gox.
That is why I believe that he will do the right thing this time and swap all the existing coins.

yes i also agree on that.  but what about the wallet file? is it malware?

Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: