Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:26:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BITBASE Escrow Technology Changing Smart Contracts as Whole  (Read 103394 times)
lordfrankkie

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:55:25 PM

i really hope this new coin can be a success.really invested a fortune in bitbase and lost virtually all. i hope the new plan also favours those that bought on coinexchange

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
unlimitedtires

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:59:09 PM

And i will restore the free 50 BTBc when new coin opens for those freebies.

Regards
Admin

Yakov, I congratulate you on that decision!! It shows that you have started thinking well.
This is not about the 50 free coins, this is about the word and trust.
You must work for your platform to grow. Every decision you make directly affects your investors, whether they bought in ICO or in Exchange. Nobody is to blame for believing in your coin and buying it. Believe me, there are no 2 BTBc coins, one of the exchanges and another one of the platform .. all the coins is the same and you should make a swap with all the coins 1:1. That would be the right thing to do and that would show that if you want to do things right and that would avoid a lot of problems if you run a new website, because if there are any investors who feel scammed, it will report you and believe that you do not want to have that kind of problems that would also become problems for your investors.
Now you have the opportunity to start doing things right ... the decision is in your hands!
Nathan-perry

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:05:30 PM

Bitbase coin sounds better than lasercoin

Well its better than TokenBase which is what I expected after Yakov did CryptoBase and Then BitBase....maybe he figured if it was called TokenBase we would all immediately know it was another scam coin.
jilao

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:12:25 PM

And i will restore the free 50 BTBc when new coin opens for those freebies.

Regards
Admin

Yakov, I congratulate you on that decision!! It shows that you have started thinking well.
This is not about the 50 free coins, this is about the word and trust.
You must work for your platform to grow. Every decision you make directly affects your investors, whether they bought in ICO or in Exchange. Nobody is to blame for believing in your coin and buying it. Believe me, there are no 2 BTBc coins, one of the exchanges and another one of the platform .. all the coins is the same and you should make a swap with all the coins 1:1. That would be the right thing to do and that would show that if you want to do things right and that would avoid a lot of problems if you run a new website, because if there are any investors who feel scammed, it will report you and believe that you do not want to have that kind of problems that would also become problems for your investors.
Now you have the opportunity to start doing things right ... the decision is in your hands!

I think its difficult for any decision to be made on ratios or numbers until the difficulty increases and the number of illicitly mined coins is known.  The key point is that investors are investors regardless of whether they invested on the platform or invested on the exchange. It would be ideal if a fair deal could be worked out based on the dollar value of the coins at time of purchase.  
unlimitedtires

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:16:01 PM

The majority of People bought during the ico - as yakov said only 5% of btbc are on coinexchange. The ICO was specially towards the end not sold out - it is only a bare Minimum of People who bought high at $4 or similiar. Main concern should be ICO buyers as they put their trust in the project and are the majority of coin holders -  Coinexchange is open market in the end.

Its not the users responsibility in the first place that those kind of measures are even necessary after messing up the product launch so hard. Not only did technical flaws occur (which can happen in ICOs), he also made random decisions and rare community updates, which is under his full control. Have you ever thought that these 5% of investors who were able to leave the platform to sell on coinexchange are getting their platform coins refunded by Yakov? He said he is going to do a rollback from all the funds. This is a mistake.

Think about it. If those people who sold their tokens from the ICO (which is 5%) are replaced by the people who bought these tokens from coinexchange, the total amount of tokens remains the same. So ICO investors are not even affected, because the total supply remains the same.

The way he is planning to do things is, he is giving the luckers who sold their tokens from the ICO right away even additional tokens in their wallets and he is burning those who actually bought these BTBc tokens from these luckers.

Sounds fair to me. Not.
I Agree!
It is not fair to reward the one who ran to sell them in an exchange and punish whoever bought it in the exchange. That's why I think that to repair the mistakes Yakov have to do a swap 1:1 and start the project well, without anyone losing money.
unlimitedtires

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:29:22 PM

Make it 1:1 then a fair deal

Example:

People spend $1000 in ICO at 1$ to get 1000 Token/Coins

People go now to Coinexchange to spent $1000 and get 33333 Coins

Now These People can swap those 33333 1:1 to new coin. This is fair to you?

Example:

People spend $1000 in ICO at 1$ and get 1000 Token/Coins.

People went to Coinexchange and spent these 1000 Tokens to receive 6000 Dollars.

Now these people who spent them receive new tokens worth $1000 Dollars PLUS they have 6000 Dollars in their pocket because they sold their BTBc.

Is this fair to you?

If you consider it unfair, go to Coinexchange now, buy a shitload of BTBc and be one of those who take the risk that these BTBc remain worthless. This is the price of the game. HIGH RISK, HIGH REWARD. You seem to be a LOW RISK guy, so you deserve LOW REWARD.

It's a fair 1: 1 exchange, since at ICO, a lot of people bought at 0.02 too.
Who brought at ICO at $ 0.02, $ 0.30, 0.35, 0.40 and so .. those same people, went to coinexchange and sold them at a loss of 0.03. Some sold them for profit at $ 2, $ 3 and $ 4.
Who bought them in coinexchange did something wrong ...? no, because those coins were bought at some time from Yakov in the ICO at the price of ICO, so do not try to make comparisons with the current price ... compare apples to apples ... and the coins that some may have bought for pennies , someone else bought them at another price. and they are still the same coin .. Only changed the purchase value of the coin by the market (offer and demand ), but the coin is the same.

R.Hasan

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:48:04 PM

They took away my Tokens, 100% fucking scam. Don't fall again for this Folks. I'm pretty sure Yakov holds millions of coins for himself, and when it hits exchange he'll dump all of his coins then walk away.

Absolute SCAM. Stay away from this toxic scamming project!
template

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:49:45 PM

$0.3 is next price
unlimitedtires

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:59:42 PM

Let be Perfectly Clear here.

1. BitBase Owner has Never ( to my knowledge ) acknowledged ANYONE on this forum they stole tokens from.

2. They only spam their New Coin.

3. They Stole 897 Tokens from me Once, then returned them, then i tried to place in external wallet,
there they sat in his server for 2 days in PENDING mode, then he deleted the record on the Second Day.

4. BTBc Admin has NEVER responded to ANY requests for SUPPORT.

5. And he want's up to believe he's Authentic and will deliver ?

6. It's All Rubbish - He's a Liar, a Thief and a Bitcoin Scammer.

- Have I missed something, did I leave anything out ? Please advise.

6. He claims he'll return out tokens but has never contact any of use directly. So does anyone believe him ?

Yakov,

Answer to all your questions is https://lasercoin.io will resolve all issue. Give me time and space i will prove that i am not a scammer.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2365761.new#new

Yakov I do not understand, if the miners really are the problem, why not talk to coinexchange and close the deposits wallet of BTBc Huh
I really do not understand that.
I also do not understand, if you made a mistake with the code or anything else that happened, that mistake does not have to be paid by the people who bought in coinexchange.
If the problem were only for the miners, those coins would have been mined anyway at any time...
If you want to start doing things right, start with a 1:1 swap. with everyone happy, and the rest, the community will take care that your project works.
unlimitedtires

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:07:12 PM

Those who buy bitbase on coinexchange are also investors, they trust so dare to buy bitbase on it, only those who do not trust to sell off, so I think 1: 1 is reasonable

I agree with your opinion, the initial price of every buyer is $ 0.02 which is equal to the current price on coinexchange, it is really fair for 1: 1

I would say it is fair but unsustainable. I personally pumped a lot of money into BTBc on Coinexchange but I think the best choice is to do 40:1. I would sacrifice my money on Coinexchange just to save this project.

Sure, you were one of those who initially bought cheap on Bitbase exchange and sold them expensive on coinexchange.
And I'm sure you  move many cheap coins from coinexchange to bitbase when everything fell.
Many people bought too at $ 1, $ 2, $ 4 $ 4 and $ 5 in coinexchange ... So 40:1 is fair for you?
I think you are thinking in a very selfish way.
It's like I said, 10: 1 for everyone, including investors and those who bought in echange to compensate losses among all ... that would seem fair to you too?
yemyoung

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:21:12 PM

I will see what i can do with BTBc on coinexchange will need some time. Will wait for Diff level to increase all time high then pump

Like I said earlier, the BEST Yakov can ever do for this project is being FAIR & being TRUSTWORTHY.

By being FAIR, that is 1:1 ratio distribution of the new coins with the ones on coinexchange. it's price as we speak, is at par with the ones bought at the ico.

The people who bought at ico, just happen to be the first set of investors, the ones who bought at the exchange are the second set of investors, who even happened to have spent more, and bought it ridiculously way higher than the first set of investors, of which I happen to be among. So, why should the first set of buyers be given a preferential treatment? That's wrong if I must point out.

Yakov, if I were you, I would speak to coinexchange to disable Btbc deposits ASAP. This would render the miners and the 'ready to be dumped bag' of Btbc useless. This takes care of your miners coin dumping worries, and would bring sanity to the platform.

By being TRUSTWORTHY, you recently mentioned giving the 50 Btbc to the people who should get it, stick to your word. Make good decisions, stick to them and take actions.
hossien98

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:34:25 PM

you are just scam admin
unlimitedtires

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:53:07 PM

I think Yakov will now start doing things right and try to solve ALL THE PROBLEMS of the past.
He has already said that he will restore the 50 free btbc to all those who won them by registering. (as was initially promised by signup reward)
I also think that if Yahov want to start doing things right, he will make a 1:1 swap, since those who bought at ICO at low prices and those who bought at exchange at low prices are investors too.
In coinexchange many people sold their coins in lost and others took advantage and bought them, that's not bad, that's how the coin market works.

Many of the investors at the beginning also took advantage and ran out to sell their coins to the coinexchange for values ​​of $ 1, $ 2, $ 3, $ 4 and up to $ 5 and they returned to Bitbase exchange to buy cheap and so they repeated that operation several times.
Those who bought in conexchange have the same coin that were sold at some time in the ICO.
They say that some miners mined and took advantage ... but that should be within the plans, since it was a minable coin and would eventually be mined .. Yakov should not allow more deposits in coinexchange and the miners could not continue sending coins.
An exchange 1 BTBc = 1 Laser would be the best solution and it would start with all the investors happy and talking well about the project. This would solve all the problems and give a clean start.

This project to grow needs the support of ALL. As long as there are dissatisfied people with dishonest swap, or with any other kind of problems, the project will continue dragging problems ... and investors will be harmed. I recommend SWAP 1: 1 and final closure of Bitbase.io.   FRESH START AND EVERYBODY HAPPY!!!
Allangreen

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:36:14 PM

Investors stay focused.

Thank you for the update. Can you PLEASE assure all the investors who bought on CoinExchange that their coins WILL be fully valid towards swapping for the new ones?!

Also, please address the wallet malware/trojan issue -- these are the two biggest questions Ive seen all over here and twitter and FB -- thank you and let us all prosper together honestly.

There is no trojan this is normal for all QT-Wallets exe.. BTBc that has been traded on coinexchange will be a bonus. The new coin and website will be restored back to tokens. There will be no token sales what so ever. All cashouts that are pending will also be reversed restored.

Regards
Admin

So you will be doing a token swap with the coins purchased and stored on coinexchange??? 1-1 swap?

only 5% btbc left the system into coinexchange. Other coins got lost during transition and will be restored. Those who purchased BTBc on coinexchange many are not members but  we will be willing to accept 10% of total of BTBc for the new coin token.
I am a  member of bitbase community and I bought tokens during the prelaunch sale to the capacity of the amount I had.
I so much believe in this project to point that I could had bought up to 500k during the prelaunch.
But now this is my concern;
I went to coinexchange because I got money by month end and it was the time people were having transfer issues with bitbase internal exchanger.So, if you decide to give me 10%  back from 2058.33 btbc I bought from exchange it will be a great unjust to me personally.
But if you think given 10% back will be your final settlement for those who bought from coinexchange that wouldn't make me not to support your program.
I STILL STAND BY YOU AND  USED MY MONEY TO INVEST IN YOUR PROJECT IT'S MY DECISION.

lazcemal

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:53:28 PM

hey guys, i need a laugh. please tell me this is not a scam and the coin is going to moon. thanks
 Grin Grin Grin Grin
vergegod

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:43:18 PM

Investors stay focused. Haters can hate :-) it dosen't bother us at all! the good thing is investors money is safe. I am 100% certain yobit screwed bitbase over..i by mistake included the full source with miners file and coin was submitted on Yobit well before coinexchange at 0.5 btc i even sent an email on 2017-10-25 08:30:30 bitbase they never replied and  took 0.5 and also the source. As soon as bitbase was listed the dumping started..I am 100% sure these Bastards Yobit mined and dumped as many coins as possible. I would not trust them..They ignored my emails and never replied..i even offered more to list BTBc as i  knew the complete source was submitted as it was then as soon as the dumping started on coinexchange was a big surprise.

https://screenshots.firefox.com/wX7U2VA6GeD8fhAo/yobit.net

My word to haters i will no stop. you can hate say what you want as it dosent matter..All i can say keep wasting your time.! let the new coin release and time will only tell.

Haters keep making bitbase popular :-)

Yakov you do realize a 10:1 swap is instant 3x for coins on coinexchange.io if the new coin ever reaches $1. If it crosses $1 this means even more gain.

Think this over, as one more mistake/dump will completely ruin this coin. Imagine this, the dumpers have an instant 3X just like that if the new coin is at $1+. If the new coin trades at $2, they have 6X gains.

Yakov plz think this over.
quaxxii

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:02:13 PM

Investors stay focused. Haters can hate :-) it dosen't bother us at all! the good thing is investors money is safe. I am 100% certain yobit screwed bitbase over..i by mistake included the full source with miners file and coin was submitted on Yobit well before coinexchange at 0.5 btc i even sent an email on 2017-10-25 08:30:30 bitbase they never replied and  took 0.5 and also the source. As soon as bitbase was listed the dumping started..I am 100% sure these Bastards Yobit mined and dumped as many coins as possible. I would not trust them..They ignored my emails and never replied..i even offered more to list BTBc as i  knew the complete source was submitted as it was then as soon as the dumping started on coinexchange was a big surprise.

My word to haters i will no stop. you can hate say what you want as it dosent matter..All i can say keep wasting your time.! let the new coin release and time will only tell.

Yakov you do realize a 10:1 swap is instant 3x for coins on coinexchange.io if the new coin ever reaches $1. If it crosses $1 this means even more gain.

Think this over, as one more mistake/dump will completely ruin this coin. Imagine this, the dumpers have an instant 3X just like that if the new coin is at $1+. If the new coin trades at $2, they have 6X gains.

are you stupid?
AGM76

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:08:21 PM

It was totally a scam from the start. Gleb exposed lying about the dev team at the beginning and this was also a lie at the bottom of the website:

Crypto Base Ltd Company No. 10825810 London, WC2A 1LF is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011, for the issuing of electronic money transfer.

Do you really believe he intended to bring out a Visa card too?

Crypto Base Ltd

I’ve completed searches on the Financial Services Register which is a public register of the firms authorised by us and I've found no record of Crypto Base Ltd as being authorised by us. 

This means that you would not have access to The Financial Ombudsman Service in the case of a dispute with an authorised firm or the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) in the event an authorised firm is declared bankrupt or insolvent for example.

EasyCrypto

Activity: 83

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:21:02 PM

don't know whats happen with BTB, but get my withdraw without investment, just with the airdrop (that take 24h) to come to my wallet
unlimitedtires

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:36:14 PM

are you stupid?

I think the only viable solution is to make a swap 1:1 and that way, the problems would be finished ... some will seem fair, others unfair, but if the problems do not end and people get upset or feel cheated, the new platform will never work and the new coin will NEVER be able to enter another exchange.. so if they only think about having your own exchange, that would be the end of the project.  If that happened, everybody lose!
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: