Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:48:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] BITBASE Escrow Technology Changing Smart Contracts as Whole  (Read 103394 times)
CrankyPete

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:17:35 AM

That seems a little harsh. It doesn't really actually say YoBit come over here and dump your coins.

What it says is I am sorry to my investors especially the ones that stuck with us. It says I am sorry yobit took advantage of you all and we as a business are willing to do something to make that right even though it is no fault of our own. It says we look after our investors 100%.

This will make the coin so solid and those concerned with dumping won't be able to succeed because it will be bought and sold on an internal exchange.

I agree that buying the coin on coinexchange if you already had an account with coins in it should be rewarded and not punished. Those people were obviously supporting the coin and not selling out in the scare market!

What about this don't you get?

The miners mined the heck out of this coin, not even including those that are not on coinexchange.

If Yakov allows a 1:1 swap, that is the same thing as inviting the miners over again to dump on the new coin especially if it trades at $1 and above.

What don't you understand?  Huh

I think you are a little confused verge. The price of BTBc in the very first big sales was 0.02 USD. The price actually hasn't dropped below that price to begin with so none of those investors lost anything.
If you purchased very early in the ICO you paid 20c per Btbc so you have already lost because of the mine and the early bonus buys. Now if the Bitbase site was not accepting deposits and you wanted to protect your position the only way to do so was to buy on coinexchange.
The fact that there were miners and that was not told to investors before our funds were unlocked. The only people who have lost are the ones that purchased during ICO after the bonus packages which was me for one. Any of those investors should get 1 to 1 swap for any coins they have purchased regardless of where they purchased them because they were A. Protecting their investment which had taken a massive dip B. Having faith in the devs and the system that the coin would come back. C. Waiting on the Bitbase website to give them a wallet address to transfer the coins to.

They then left us a message with a windows wallet to download so I have transferred all the coins I have outside the system into that wallet ready for the fork / coin transfer.

I'm not sure if you are in support of BitBase / Laser or not but the solution is not to rip off some investors and not others. Controlling through an internal exchange is much easier. Even if you swap all the coins your not looking for the people that have 20k coins because people got that many at ICO anyway. You find the accounts that want to swap millions of coins!

You know, YAKOV stated the price will be determined by the market.

You know what, YAKOV shouldn't have made the effort to create a new coin.

He should leave it as is so as more miners mine and dump their coins and as you see the value of bitbase dwindle further, you will start to appreciate what YAKOV is doing.

He didn't have to create a new coin. . . just so u know. But here people are again, complaining.

This reminds of me of when he did FORCED LENDING AT $1.3O and people called him a scammer. So he removed FORCED LENDING and people started crying as the price dropped.

He can't plz eveyone and unfortunately 1:1 won't be possible. Plz get over it.

You get over the fact he will look after his investors till the end and will give loyal Bitbase customers a 1 to 1 swap! You may as well get some of your crying out of the way now. I can see there will be a lot of it!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
windydagreat

Activity: 213
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:25:33 AM

Seriously what you are saying is like someone stole a car from the dealership so now all the remaining cars will go up in price and the guy that had purchased the stolen one well he just loses. The only person that actually wins in that situation is the Dealership and the person that stole the car. So your solution is to reward devs for releasing the code early and reward Yobit who stole the code. I don't get the logic in this?
That was exactly what I want to say Cool. We must be careful to them Angry. We gonna be fucked up again Shocked.
JumPerz09

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 03:32:01 AM

s.o 0we have to 0wait in vain hehe goodluck to all inves.tor.s !!
vergegod

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:35:01 AM

That seems a little harsh. It doesn't really actually say YoBit come over here and dump your coins.

What it says is I am sorry to my investors especially the ones that stuck with us. It says I am sorry yobit took advantage of you all and we as a business are willing to do something to make that right even though it is no fault of our own. It says we look after our investors 100%.

This will make the coin so solid and those concerned with dumping won't be able to succeed because it will be bought and sold on an internal exchange.

I agree that buying the coin on coinexchange if you already had an account with coins in it should be rewarded and not punished. Those people were obviously supporting the coin and not selling out in the scare market!

The miners mined the heck out of this coin, not even including those that are not on coinexchange.

If Yakov allows a 1:1 swap, that is the same thing as inviting the miners over again to dump on the new coin especially if it trades at $1 and above.

I think you are a little confused verge. The price of BTBc in the very first big sales was 0.02 USD. The price actually hasn't dropped below that price to begin with so none of those investors lost anything.
If you purchased very early in the ICO you paid 20c per Btbc so you have already lost because of the mine and the early bonus buys. Now if the Bitbase site was not accepting deposits and you wanted to protect your position the only way to do so was to buy on coinexchange.
The fact that there were miners and that was not told to investors before our funds were unlocked. The only people who have lost are the ones that purchased during ICO after the bonus packages which was me for one. Any of those investors should get 1 to 1 swap for any coins they have purchased regardless of where they purchased them because they were A. Protecting their investment which had taken a massive dip B. Having faith in the devs and the system that the coin would come back. C. Waiting on the Bitbase website to give them a wallet address to transfer the coins to.

They then left us a message with a windows wallet to download so I have transferred all the coins I have outside the system into that wallet ready for the fork / coin transfer.

I'm not sure if you are in support of BitBase / Laser or not but the solution is not to rip off some investors and not others. Controlling through an internal exchange is much easier. Even if you swap all the coins your not looking for the people that have 20k coins because people got that many at ICO anyway. You find the accounts that want to swap millions of coins!

He should leave it as is so as more miners mine and dump their coins and as you see the value of bitbase dwindle further, you will start to appreciate what YAKOV is doing.

He didn't have to create a new coin. . . just so u know. But here people are again, complaining.

This reminds of me of when he did FORCED LENDING AT $1.3O and people called him a scammer. So he removed FORCED LENDING and people started crying as the price dropped.

When explaining a story, make reference to what really happened, do not modify it to try to make Yakov a good guy. I have already begun to think that you are Yakov with a fake account.
When Yakov forced everyone to lend at 1.30 it was because at that time $ 1.30 was the minimum price of the token in the internal exchange.
The tokens had started to go out to coinexchange because there their value was much higher. After he made the bad decision to make Lock in lending to everybody in the bitbase platform. The investors that had tokens in  coinexchange, when they heard this news got scared and started to sell quickly, what made the price fall completely. Then, when he saw that he would have to pay lending to all the users for a value of 1.30 and in the exchange the coin was already at $ 0.25, he freed all the accounts that he had locked in his way and so he did not have to pay anything. That is the real story.

First off, I'm not YAKOV.

U can look at at the past history of bitbase here on this chat and I was one of the ones who would criticize YAKOV till I saw that he wasn't really a scammer.

Second off, YAKOV did force lending because the coins was been dumped even at 15% release per day.

Thirdly, do your research before making dumb statements like that.
vergegod

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:35:53 AM

You get over the fact he will look after his investors till the end and will give loyal Bitbase customers a 1 to 1 swap! You may as well get some of your crying out of the way now. I can see there will be a lot of it!!!

As you say my lord. . . we shall see.

Lets see who has the inside info and who does not.
damasked

Activity: 138

@damasked

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:41:09 AM

House may i ask what then happens to my free 50btb?

CrankyPete

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:09:52 AM

You are bad for bitbase and bad for the new project! You claim to have inside information and treat investors like garbage. That is putrid! Clap Clap buddy!
VegasMoon

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:37:48 AM
Last edit: November 07, 2017, 05:00:51 AM by VegasMoon

Investors stay focused.

Thank you for the update. Can you PLEASE assure all the investors who bought on CoinExchange that their coins WILL be fully valid towards swapping for the new ones?!

Also, please address the wallet malware/trojan issue -- these are the two biggest questions Ive seen all over here and twitter and FB -- thank you and let us all prosper together honestly.

There is no trojan this is normal for all QT-Wallets exe.. BTBc that has been traded on coinexchange will be a bonus. The new coin and website will be restored back to tokens. There will be no token sales what so ever. All cashouts that are pending will also be reversed restored.

Regards
Admin

Hello Yakov! As its been about 24 hours since your last post and there are tons of questions on facebook and twitter and the exchanges... Can we please have some more specifics regarding the coin swap? Many have asked will it be done automatically in the Coinex wallet at 1:1?

Also there seems to be another coin called Lasercoin.co it is literally launching in days.... how we can we also be Lasercoin? This is causing confusion. Can the Bitbase name remain on a new coin?

People cry and scream its a scam all day long and I try to assure them -- but with what details or facts?

So many investors are scared or unsure how to proceed, their funds tied up, some have invested more than they could afford to lose -- so please whats the good news?!

We all want the best for each other to move forward fairly and successfully and appreciate your time and energy to keep us updated so we can support you and the project in return.

Thank you, we await some exciting positive developments  Smiley
mrmorgan4444

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 04:43:28 AM

Now I can`t login to main site, and such a lot people here is talking that this project is scam, and I do not know what to even think Huh

Buddyzle

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:45:52 AM

Project is not a scam. You cannot login right now because a new coin is being developed and when it is done, there will be a transfer from the old bibc to the new laser coin.
The debate ongoing right now is what ratio to accord the transfer for old investors.
dominion3

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:10:26 AM

hello forum! is someone has already received its 50BTB coins? i want to believe it will be allright with this project
vergegod

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:12:01 AM

Now I can`t login to main site, and such a lot people here is talking that this project is scam, and I do not know what to even think Huh

You can't log into main site because it was disabled by YAKOV.

All user funds are safe and when the new website/coin is a launched, you can log in. Don't worry.

As for YAKOV, he is busy working and as far as I know, won't be available till wednesday (so tomorrow).
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:34:00 AM

All user funds are safe and when the new website/coin is a launched, you can log in. Don't worry.

As for YAKOV, he is busy working and as far as I know, won't be available till wednesday (so tomorrow).

unbelievable, your coins are locked, your account is locked, your fund is locked, but you are happy !
Allangreen

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:42:59 AM

unbelievable, your coins are locked, your account is locked, your fund is locked, but you are happy !
We are happy because we believe in this project. AND NO RISK NO GAIN.
shah712

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:49:47 AM

mentally retard haters in this forum, shame.. we are shifting to a new site soon..
shah712

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:04:20 AM

Where is BTC ? I have WD 5 Days Ago...Still Not Paid.....
if you are an investor then you need to see for news section also!!! so pity
ilovekorn

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:28:22 AM

They took away my Tokens, 100% fucking scam. Don't fall again for this Folks. I'm pretty sure Yakov holds millions of coins for himself, and when it hits exchange he'll dump all of his coins then walk away.

Absolute SCAM. Stay away from this toxic scamming project!

many people don't have this issue, have you ever wonderred why?
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:38:57 AM

We are happy because we believe in this project. AND NO RISK NO GAIN.

we call people like you sheep .
matey1111

Activity: 178
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:40:35 AM

They took away my Tokens, 100% fucking scam. Don't fall again for this Folks. I'm pretty sure Yakov holds millions of coins for himself, and when it hits exchange he'll dump all of his coins then walk away.

Absolute SCAM. Stay away from this toxic scamming project!

many people don't have this issue, have you ever wonderred why?

So I've been meaning to ask... whats the difference between a scam and a toxic scam? Huh

and if I say scam enough... does it make it real? Undecided

If I say its not a scam does it make it true Cheesy

Kiss
saimoooon

Activity: 260

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:00:53 AM

cant wait to participate in alpha testing! 
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: