Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:48:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How cryptos affect your life?  (Read 2147 times)
Leodalat

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:59:48 PM

I also spend a lot of time crypto (6 - 8 hours a day) but it does not affect my life because I see it as part of everyday work.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Oakey22

Activity: 488
Merit: 322

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:02:15 PM

I spend too much time online now, i feel consumed by crypto. I have nothing to show for it either Sad
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:08:54 PM

I spend all my spare time in crypto, I can’t stop checking crypto related whenever I am free. It does not affect my life, since I use my time wisely which is on crypto. Previously, I check Facebook and play mobile games. So spending time on crypto is more valuable.

nieninja53

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:51:04 PM

I feel the attraction of crypto cunrrencies in my life, crypto currency effect in life if you are trader and take part in different crypto currency trading and your interest and heart beat are connected with your investment then your all works are important but after the watching crypto currency rates and especially which crypto currency which you have and do trade.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:51:29 PM

I read many opinions, and most people give all their free time to crypto-currencies and development in this area! I also think that it is necessary to do this and study the world of crypto-currencies, since this area is very promising and it is possible to earn good money!
Dakshkapoor

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 08:24:15 PM

Crypto has a great impact on my life. I think the one who is dealing with the crypto currency will be having different experiences of there feeling. Crypto has changed my life by giving me a opportunity to invest my spare money for long term investment at the time i am earning some profits also out of it . This help me in buying daily stuffs. Just you have to invest in them with a great research so that you can earn more in future.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
yeamin.rsl

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:54:50 PM

Crypto comes to change everyone life in such a way that people are never think. It affects also my life in many ways . It helps to my financially side. Crypto is the one reason to sleep in the morning after works in night  Grin
brucegp13

Activity: 17
Merit: 30

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:03:25 PM

I have a ton of HTML coin the coin swap is on NOVEMBER 20th the rebranding is moving foward, I think it has huge potential i suggest you look into this coin, if this goes to the moon remember i tried to tell you:) I have a lot of Safex coin also huge potential
G.Seed

Activity: 603
Merit: 86

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:05:26 PM

On my side, this is still very abstract. It looks more like a game than like a project, a revolution or something like that.
May be because I am still a noob.
SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:05:48 PM

I read many opinions, and most people give all their free time to crypto-currencies and development in this area! I also think that it is necessary to do this and study the world of crypto-currencies, since this area is very promising and it is possible to earn good money!
Agree that people should start to be openminded to learn what is digital currency because i feel that this currency has a big possibility to be our future currency.

Now crypto currency mean a lot for me, this is already part of my daily leaving, this is very important source of income for me because it gives great amount of profit every month and it helps me to pay all my credits to make me free in debts. That is why i pray that crypto currency will be lifetime to exist.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Tamy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:08:42 PM

I spend my spare time on reading and learning about crypto. I am checking few times a day blockfolio. It is time consuming but very interesting and I am very happy that I have entered this world. I hope that it will bring me some decent profit.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 09:16:26 PM

so far the contribution of crypto so great to the economic changes of its users who always use crypto as a business asset for various needs of transactions such as trade and investment, although the function of crypto started as a means of payment transactions but along with time its popularity now crypto has become a valuable commodity and high value
Rabi3

Activity: 1204

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:17:05 PM

In the beginning I was visiting Bitcointalk rarely i wasn't sure that crypto.c will get all that success and attention, but now I spend all my time in Bitcointalk and reading articles about all crypto.c , now I'm focused on it more than before.

Greenrace

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:47:04 PM

I'm always on Blockfolio, twitter, Reddit, and bitcointalk. You can trade 24/7. Cryptos never sleep. I stay up later to read more about cryptos. I spend half of my weekend to catch up on cryptos and research on the latest ICOs. What's your experience.
many people are searching for a crypto like you but if I am new and not too spend my time because I still have the main job to do

btc78

Activity: 2464
Merit: 209

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:50:42 PM

It affect my life positively,given me chance of having much better life,teaches me how to earn profit aside from my regular salary,now im balancing my life great fully.i have more time for my family to take out,bring them to the places that i cant afford previously,thanks to crypto specially to bitcoin.they help us grow .

Cyrulnik

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:57:16 PM

Since 2 weeks, I've digg a lot about crypto topics and learn about the blockchain. I've also found that it could be some kind of profitable aspect ($) in order to justify myself spending long time in front of my computer for reading, googling, etc ... I would say that jumping into the crypto pool could impact your life balance at the beginning for sure.  Wink
rexter

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:18:56 PM

As i was a starter i keep on learning the forum read all the topics,it makes me more worthed it affects good to me i've learned so much i discover more in cryptocurrency,before after my work i have nothing to do but now it makes me busy i adjust my time for work,family and her in forum,my wife and my children support me for what i am doing her.
veraoktav127

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:32:48 PM

I'm always on Blockfolio, twitter, Reddit, and bitcointalk. You can trade 24/7. Cryptos never sleep. I stay up later to read more about cryptos. I spend half of my weekend to catch up on cryptos and research on the latest ICOs. What's your experience.
the more time i now sit in front of the laptop and work on a project to get altcoin but it can still be solved with the right timing

PHOENEX EXCHANGE                       
                               ● Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ●                               
TELEGRAMREDDITREDDITMEDIUMFACEBOOK   ◣WHITEPAPER   
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:39:04 PM

That's also what I have been going through ever since I learned a little about crypto and then I entered here. Everything went very busy to me. The hours are now passing so fast. I began looking at the prices of altcoins every now and then to monitor my portfolio. I began opening sites that used to be very boring to me. I read business articles, which used to be strange. But everything's very fun!

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
CyNotes

Activity: 199

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:51:53 PM

It affects a lot and give me a big impact to do the thing that I can't. Before, Other mumbled my dignity and being a poor people but they've heard that I earned a big money through internet, they have been kind to me, their deals are good for me. Money is just a matter with other people. If you have money, you can earn a respect with other people but if you don't have money, they will ignore you.

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: