Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:21:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a 5 day loan 0.005  (Read 509 times)
HungryTigerGrouchyCrotch (OP)

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:56:54 PM

Looking for a BTC0.005 loan. Will pay back within 5 days. I have Z Cash for collateral. Hoping someone will take a chance on me because I promise that they will not be disappointed  Smiley Tell me your terms and let's see if we can work something out  Smiley

Thank you in advance  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:11:54 AM

Looking for a BTC0.005 loan. Will pay back within 5 days. I have Z Cash for collateral. Hoping someone will take a chance on me because I promise that they will not be disappointed  Smiley Tell me your terms and let's see if we can work something out  Smiley

Why open another thread when you have one already open? The last thread you said 7 days, now you want 5. What is this loan going to be used for exactly?

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:24:55 AM

Why open another thread when you have one already open? The last thread you said 7 days, now you want 5. What is this loan going to be used for exactly?

I figured that since I was changing the time frame that I could make a new thread. I'm trying to build up some credibility in the bitcoin community and want to tip a couple sites I like.

ThatRandom8543

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:38:50 AM

I figured that since I was changing the time frame that I could make a new thread. I'm trying to build up some credibility in the bitcoin community and want to tip a couple sites I like.

Well getting a loan isnt really building credibility but if you have 0.162 zec that you can put up for collateral, I can lend you 0.005 btc with the amount to pay back within 5 days will be 0.0055 btc. Failure to pay back within 5 days will result in you being defaulted and you forfeiting your collateral. If you agree, I will post an address for you to send the collateral too and once its confirmed to be received, I will send you the 0.005 btc (of course you will need to post an address). I will also supply the address for you to send payment when I send the loan to you.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:32:46 AM

Why do you have a red trust already as you are just a Junior member now and within such a short span of time people have distrust you . Also I am little skeptical because as you already have Zcash so why don't you convert  to btc and use it for your purpose or sell your Zcash and get bc against it from forum?
ThatRandom8543

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:59:32 AM

Why do you have a red trust already as you are just a Junior member now and within such a short span of time people have distrust you . Also I am little skeptical because as you already have Zcash so why don't you convert  to btc and use it for your purpose or sell your Zcash and get bc against it from forum?

Not trying to sound rude, but while you are correct about why dont he convert it to btc, at the same time, using zec or any coin as collateral will also secure it if the value increases in the future. Say if he were to convert it to btc then the value of zec went from $170 to $600, then he would be at a loss. Now if he uses zec as collateral, makes timely payments, he would get his collateral back, and wont be at a loss due to the value. This goes the same for almost any coin/token. I say almost because some would have to becareful to make sure they dont get stuck with a crapcoin.
Commie

Activity: 621
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:51:55 PM

I'd provide a loan secured by ZEC too, but I'm curious - are network commissions (which are quite high for BTC now) ape always paid by sender and are never calcuated in this type of deals?

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:00:27 PM

To tell you the truth I don't really understand why I have negative trust rating because I haven't done anything to anyone or made any deals or trades with anyone on here. I simply posted saying that people that are looking for an easy quick way to make $5 can sign up for a Square account or Circle account and easily get $5. I also told people about Rushcard's refer a friend program which I have personally made over $1200 this year with doing absolutely nothing and people said that I was promoting a Ponzi scheme LOL

josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:26:56 PM

To be honest i don't see any ponzi scheme promotion at your topic. I don't know though why Vod tag you for this reason.
The only "mistake" that i see is that you post referral links,which is forbidden here but you don't get a negative for this.
Anyway you offer collateral and your trust doesn't count so much. Ofc if your collateral is more than 120% i guess...
ThatRandom8543

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:57:53 PM

To be honest i don't see any ponzi scheme promotion at your topic. I don't know though why Vod tag you for this reason.
The only "mistake" that i see is that you post referral links,which is forbidden here but you don't get a negative for this.
Anyway you offer collateral and your trust doesn't count so much. Ofc if your collateral is more than 120% i guess...

In the post vod referred too, OP stated "INSTANT (Must send $25 to receive... ask me how you can get it done for free)". When was the last time you had to send money to receive it? Keep in mind, this isnt a bank that is offering a promo (eg deposit so much to get so much). On top of that, he is also using referrals, which while isnt against the rules, also raises questions on his real intent there (eg is there really a promo or is the OP trying to profit from people signing up under a false promise of something in return?). I did read the other post but he never made corrections to his OP, but still have more questions.

To OP, if you want the loan and you have valid collateral and agree to what I stated in my post avoid, let me know. If youre not interested anymore that is also fine.

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:32:24 PM

Well getting a loan isnt really building credibility but if you have 0.162 zec that you can put up for collateral, I can lend you 0.005 btc with the amount to pay back within 5 days will be 0.0055 btc. Failure to pay back within 5 days will result in you being defaulted and you forfeiting your collateral. If you agree, I will post an address for you to send the collateral too and once its confirmed to be received, I will send you the 0.005 btc (of course you will need to post an address). I will also supply the address for you to send payment when I send the loan to you.

I am am willing to do this loan if you would possibly be willing to accept 0.15 ZEC instead of 0.162 (my pool has been lagging on payments the last couple days). If you would be willing to accept that amount ZEC for collateral I would be able to enter into the agreement you previously outlined Smiley

ThatRandom8543

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:46:10 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2017, 10:31:15 AM by ThatRandom8543

Looking for a BTC0.005 loan. Will pay back within 5 days. I have Z Cash for collateral. Hoping someone will take a chance on me because I promise that they will not be disappointed  Smiley Tell me your terms and let's see if we can work something out  Smiley

Thank you in advance  Smiley

I am am willing to do this loan if you would possibly be willing to accept 0.15 ZEC instead of 0.162 (my pool has been lagging on payments the last couple days). If you would be willing to accept that amount ZEC for collateral I would be able to enter into the agreement you previously outlined Smiley

Okay, thats fine with me. Send 0.15 ZEC to t1LsjhSF3WJXxMx3PDGv8jsPB14Ki3N6o86 and supply the btc address that you wish to receive the loan for 0.005 btc. Once the collateral is received and confirmed, I will send you the loan along with the date of which you should pay it back.

EDIT: Since OP never replied, this tells me he no longer needs the loan.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: