Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:45:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [POOL] Bytecoin UK - The new BCN Pool without fees  (Read 12389 times)
ryukin

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:40:44 PM

hi pool admin, are you having connection issues ? since some hours ago, my miners can´t connect to the pool, either port 3333 or 5555, cheked all at my side and its ok. Had connected for some minutes but disconnected again. Tnx

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
janonn

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:08:28 AM

hi pool admin, are you having connection issues ? since some hours ago, my miners can´t connect to the pool, either port 3333 or 5555, cheked all at my side and its ok. Had connected for some minutes but disconnected again. Tnx

Hello admin,
We are having connectivity problems with the pool, maybe you could inform us of the movement of the pool via social networks, you have a very good pool, I thank you for that. Greetings from Peru. Cool
LabTech

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:23:34 PM

Hello admin,
We are having connectivity problems with the pool, maybe you could inform us of the movement of the pool via social networks, you have a very good pool, I thank you for that. Greetings from Peru. Cool

me also i cannot connect to the pool
BytecoinUK (OP)

Activity: 75

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 07:18:39 PM

Hi everyone,

Yesterday we have migrate the pool for better security and better performances, the DNS server have changed, so you need use IP of the pool or clear your DNS cache for get the new IP of the pool domain name.

Good mining all Smiley

BytecoinUK (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2017, 10:55:51 PM

Hi everyone,

I research a Web Designer for change aspect of our pool, I can pay for the work of course Smiley

I research also a designer for make good pictures for the final version of Android Miner (speed improving, option on mining, mining on other pools and more..) .

Contact me on our Discord: https://discord.gg/mgVpyp7

About the pool, our migration seems to be good and stable, I prepare a public remote node
with multiple local remote node connected with the public for grow up the speed.

Some improvement will comming on the pool like:

- See the last time of the last luck received on your stats.
- See the number of workers on your stats.
- And more options in the future.

Happy mining everyone Wink
all4menow2

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:38:20 PM

i mined like 85 coins here but they never showed up in my wallet they say the confirmed and i have the payout but they never showed up its been since 12/24/17
BytecoinUK (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 12:25:00 AM

Hi,

Payment are correctly send automaticaly, if the problem persist, please contact me in pm.

Good mining Smiley
atyx2

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:57:31 PM

hi,
any api for this pool?
BytecoinUK (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 01:14:53 AM

hi,
any api for this pool?

Hi,

For any informations, please contact me with our Discord.

Good mining Smiley
BytecoinUK (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 12:30:17 AM

Hi everyone,

The sync of our private node is finish and resolve the problem from yesterday, multiple public node will be available soon.

First public remote node will be: node2.bytecoin.uk:8081
Second public remote node will be: node3.bytecoin.uk:8081
Third public remote node will be: node4.bytecoin.uk:8081

They are not available for now, you can connect on it for follow the progress if you want.

========================Important News=========================

The function for set a custom payout limit in the Pool, will be available in the next reload of the pool, I can't precise when for now.

Minimum limit can be set: 10 BCN
Maximum limit can be set: 5000 BCN

Good mining everyone  Wink
BytecoinUK (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 09:58:01 PM

Hi everyone,

The function for choose a custom minimum payout is released and work !

Remember, the custom minimum payout can be set is 10 BCN, great for mining phone  Smiley

The maximum can be set is 5000 BCN great for rig and nicehash for example Wink

Good mining everyone Smiley
ryukin

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:28:20 PM

Hi everyone,

Remember, the custom minimum payout can be set is 10 BCN, great for mining phone  Smiley

I did use the custom minimum payout, set it to, 10 and got transaction for 21.400 BCN, checked my webwallet in a period of 3 hours but payment never arrived, now webwallet is down, do you know about any major issue on BCN network ??
BytecoinUK (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 02:04:08 AM

Hi everyone,

I did use the custom minimum payout, set it to, 10 and got transaction for 21.400 BCN, checked my webwallet in a period of 3 hours but payment never arrived, now webwallet is down, do you know about any major issue on BCN network ??

Hi, if you can see details of the transaction on chainradar, the transaction is okay. I don't know about BCN Network, but on the pool website
I suggest to use Freewallet or Official Android wallet for receive every transaction.

If you need more informations and help, contact me on Discord.

Good mining Smiley
noobest

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:17:27 AM

Hello Everyone and Pool Admin,

My username is pretty self-explanatory. I have literally started reading up about various altcoins yesterday. Bytecoin has caught my interest somewhat and am reading up more about it. However, my question is this:

I have a spare laptop which is not used at all with the following config:

Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU M330 @ 2.13GHz
RAM 4 GB
64-bit OS Windows 10

Does it make any sense to mine Bytecoin with such a laptop? Or I should stick to simply buying them? How many BCN can I expect to mine in a day and what would be the expected hash rate (rough approx./ball park figure) with this setup? I am thinking of using xmrig with bytecoin.uk:7777 as the mining pool.

Apologies if the question is too stupid or naive. Let me know if I need to provide any other information to better answer the question.

ryukin

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:42:26 PM

Hi everyone,

Hi, if you can see details of the transaction on chainradar, the transaction is okay. I don't know about BCN Network, but on the pool website
I suggest to use Freewallet or Official Android wallet for receive every transaction.

Good mining Smiley

I´m using the official webwallet, unfortunatelly transaction never arrived. Few days ago i did another trans from your site almost 200 bcn and it went ok. Today i moved 1 btc as a test from webwallet to my wallet on remote node under ubuntu, and it went in less than 1 minute, i do think something wrong is going on with bcn network, becuase running the daemon i can see dozens and dozens of messages like this: Tx verification failed. This is from several ip addresess. I see too: Warning Transaction xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is not valid. Reason; Transaction uses spent key image
vlad230

Activity: 616
Merit: 279

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:46:43 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 11:02:28 AM by vlad230

Has anyone noticed that the hashrate displayed on bytecoin.uk (when you search your wallet address) is about 2-3 times less that what is the mining app reporting?

Xmrig reports 90H/s and bytecoin.uk reports ~30-35H/s. Why is this happening?

I'm currently mining on windows with xmrig-2.4.3-gcc-win64.

BTW, do you guys know what does the use_nicehash parameter do? Should I activate it? I can't find anything relevant online.
use_nicehash    - Limit the nonce to 3 bytes as required by nicehash.
BytecoinUK (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 01:11:17 PM

Hi everyone,

Good mining Smiley

I´m using the official webwallet, unfortunatelly transaction never arrived. Few days ago i did another trans from your site almost 200 bcn and it went ok. Today i moved 1 btc as a test from webwallet to my wallet on remote node under ubuntu, and it went in less than 1 minute, i do think something wrong is going on with bcn network, becuase running the daemon i can see dozens and dozens of messages like this: Tx verification failed. This is from several ip addresess. I see too: Warning Transaction xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is not valid. Reason; Transaction uses spent key image

Hi,

Use "Reset Function" for resync your wallet for get the amount.

Good mining Smiley
BytecoinUK (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 01:14:34 PM

Has anyone noticed that the hashrate displayed on bytecoin.uk (when you search your wallet address) is about 2-3 times less that what is the mining app reporting?

BTW, do you guys know what does the use_nicehash parameter do? Should I activate it? I can't find anything relevant online.
use_nicehash    - Limit the nonce to 3 bytes as required by nicehash.

Hi,

Use fixed difficulty for be stable in hashrate.

Good mining Wink
ryukin

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:05:34 PM

Hi everyone,

Good mining Smiley

Hi,

Use "Reset Function" for resync your wallet for get the amount.

Good mining Smiley

Thanks for the advice but the official webwallet doesn´t have such option. It´s not good that coins get lost in the transaction process, it seems bytecoin´s blockchain still have nasty bugs; that will be a roadblock in adoption and popularity.
vlad230

Activity: 616
Merit: 279

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:08:58 AM

use_nicehash    - Limit the nonce to 3 bytes as required by nicehash.

Hi,

Use fixed difficulty for be stable in hashrate.

Good mining Wink

Can configure xmrig some other way to allow a fixed difficulty?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: