Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:24:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why is there no newbie campaign?  (Read 1728 times)
Harutooo

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:06:28 AM

because you can add 100 account newbie for one day but you need 30 day to be Jr.member

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Herdawnia

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:09:42 PM

because you can add 100 account newbie for one day but you need 30 day to be Jr.member
- very helpful, yes i think it is implied that we have to analyze how this oes first before we can earn Smiley

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
merj99

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:02:06 PM

Some of the comments about newbies is a little unfair but there is truth behind many of them. Newbies on a platform haven't cut their teeth and have no history. Many of them are created to SPAM or take advantage of some offerings. Being a newbie does not necessarily make them idiots in the field, just new to a platform. That being said, a lot of the campaigns require higher rank because of history, reputation, and influencer status to help spread the word.
merj99

Activity: 49

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:05:42 PM

Nice analysis. Good to see a fellow steemian.

SQUEEE!  Cheesy
The first recognition off Steemit. LOL You totally made my day. LOL
lincolnmad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:41:55 PM

to prevent alt account and also signature for newbie rank is small and cant edit much
Hariyati Amin

Activity: 606

Just Do The Best

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:56:45 PM

As a newbie what should i do?

Thanks for the answer  Smiley

A62662

Activity: 309
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:07:10 PM

As a newbie what should i do?

Thanks for the answer  Smiley

Any relations to Idi Amin?

You should write posts and stick to it, Then you'll rank up and get better privileges on the forum here in time.
asba

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:32:09 PM

Because newbies generally don't have:
a. Useful knowledge to contribute meaningful discussion
b. Enough available characters in their Sig for pretty colourful fancy eye-catching signatures that are a worthwhile investment for the advertiser
c. A proven desire to contribute to the board in a positive manner, which would reflect positively on the advertiser

Also, because there are no hard rules banning "alt" amounts, people could just create hundreds of newbie accounts and spam the shit out of the boards to get paid enough pennies to make $5/week which in some countries is a LOT of money (this already happens to a certain extent)

Good explanation. Totally agree. It is just not worth for a campaign manager to add newbies.
redoykhan

Activity: 255

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:36:54 PM

there is many campaign for newbie.please find that kind of campaign in marketplace(altcoins) bounties

▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■   Refereum   ■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬
▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  Gamer driven marketing and rewards  ▪  ICO Starts NOVEMBER 13TH  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪
WEBSITE  -  WHITEPAPER  -  FACEBOOK  -  TWITTER  -  TELEGRAM  -  REDDIT  -  BITCOINTALK
ludbega

Activity: 840
Merit: 659

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 08:06:34 PM

You have the opportunity to do newsletter campaigns, things that will enable you gradually to rise in rank.

Patience is mother of virtue says the proverb!

I hope that you will take the time to persevere until you can do twitter campaigns and / or signatures.

This finding of why it is forbidden, is obvious! Everyone has to prove themselves tenaciously!

Un tiens vaut mieux que 2 tu l'auras
mevmike

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 09:40:30 AM

Here are my thoughts on why newbies weren't allowed to join signature campaigns:

First and the most obvious of all is you won't be having enough character space on your signature to carry on all the necessary information needed for a certain campaign or promotion. I guess bitcointalk developer may have seen such situation to arise before that's why they limited your character space to very few.
Second, if newbie's are allowed to join campaigns then cheaters cannot be prevented from creating new account, then apply for it and amassing huge some of the rewards.
Lastly but the most important of all, developers and moderators of certain coin that carries on signature campaign would want someone who has necessary knowledge to carry their signature. Of course they would want to be tagged as hiring incompetent individuals in their campaigns...
This are my thoughts...
Cheesy

﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾  ﴾   GlodCoin   |  Electronic Currency |  Ethereum Blockchain   ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
› › › › ›  3D Virtual Shopping | VERIFIED And Secured  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
﴾  ﴾  ﴾   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE ﴿  ﴿  ﴿
Zarbout

Activity: 168

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:42:58 PM

There are many campaigns accepting newbies. Check Sparta campaign:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2181379

Kpmaline

Activity: 89
Merit: 3

2 da Moon

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:49:40 PM

I'm looking for growth ... thank you who answer !!

in my opinion the same as account Position (From newbie to Legendary) bitcointalk did that to Reduces spam account not all new account get the same advantages that old accounts have
Kpmaline

Activity: 89
Merit: 3

2 da Moon

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:56:50 PM

There are many campaigns accepting newbies. Check Sparta campaign:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2181379
Thanks for the link but "Newbies : 1 stake per week" Lol Cheesy
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:33:30 PM

I'm looking for growth ... thank you who answer !!

there are some campaign accepting newbies but rare ! most of campaign need to have signatures and that is a big factor for a camp and newbies dont have that features yet on their profile  but dont rush things look for some campaign you may find some and if not just focus on your account and make it 30 actiivites it will take you 2 weeks or 15 days Cheesy good luck
Jake052478

Activity: 224

I will do wonder for YOU!!!

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:50:59 AM

Because we still need to earn the trust of the forum administrators,  They will maybe evaluate us if we can be trusted with their process.  We cannot join the campaign because of some restriction to our level.  So we must be sober at least and have a lot of patience.  Stay online and reply some topics if you have time...
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 03:51:59 AM

Dear I think now your have to learn more and more about bitcointalk its batter that you join all campaign like signature, social bounty on altcoin after your rank update on Jr member then you will understand all think about bitcointalk but if you still join on campaign you have a way that joins on altcoin bounty but I don't think they allow newbie on signature but you can join another bounty.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
appleffi

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

One of a kind

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:55:09 AM

If I were the administrator of a campaign, I would select a non-newbie, why? Because a newbie needs to learn things first, just like when you apply for a job and you are a fresh grad. You need to undergo on probation before you are set to be on-board and can actually handle a task. My advise is to be patient and everything goes with the flow. You have to experience the right process in order for you to learn.

ahmedjamal1998

Activity: 714
Merit: 537

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 04:11:56 AM

Well why would companies and new projects want newbies to market them ?
They usually look for users who have been awhile around the forums and know quite enough info so that they can take part in discussions usefully.

Newbies should take the time to read and learn more about crypto before thinking about joining a signature campaign. Plus creating a new account is so easy. So everyone would have a lot of spammy new acounts to use to get money. That's useless and doesn't fulfills what campaigns want.

A lot of money is paid in advertising so they should get some high quality posts that make sense and not just some people scrambling up some lines here and there to make the pennies.
jumpflip27

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:52:53 AM

In my own opinion newbies need to increase the activities first for you to rank up your account. Take more time to read and learn more about cryto . although there are some campaign that accept newbies but its rare.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: