Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:21:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do when price keep dropping ?  (Read 4343 times)
erwan

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:26:46 PM

What to do when price keep dropping ?
I am most bored when I see the coins that I hold the price down. what I do if it happens is hold back, and buy back at the lowest price.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:35:28 PM

I am most bored when I see the coins that I hold the price down. what I do if it happens is hold back, and buy back at the lowest price.
This is a good decisions when price keeps dropping. Because if we felt do panic of the market that keeps dropping we may lose all our investment in bitcoin. Instead, when you have funds buy back at the deep and hold your btc as currently price is little recovering. Holding is the best choice in situation like this.
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:59:26 AM

This is a good decisions when price keeps dropping. Because if we felt do panic of the market that keeps dropping we may lose all our investment in bitcoin. Instead, when you have funds buy back at the deep and hold your btc as currently price is little recovering. Holding is the best choice in situation like this.

I agree holding is really the best choice at times when the price is dropping so fast, you just have to wait for the prefect time to sell when it's not profitable then don't sell just hold your coins, hold it for as long as you can, if you can survive that then you will be a successful trader.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
LouVandetta

Activity: 602
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:09:10 AM

First thing first, don't panic.
Everything has its own reasons, even for the price dropping.
So, try to do some research about the news. And then you should decide, hodl it or stop loss.
And you could buy at dip, tho.
k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:25:10 AM

What I do when the price keeps dropping is laugh at all the panicking newbies and I go to Reddit and read all the speculation. It really brightens my day.

Well i grab popcorn and watch the cryptocurrency drama. But be sure,your coins are all in the top coins and with great potential and not with low capitalization or considered the shit ones.
Adykingcity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:32:00 PM

usually wait when the normal price returns even rise back up to how many days? when have small capital and the price should come down sometimes there our patience tested and very unfortunate when we have to sell cheaply with losses that continue to hit.
hangar18

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:33:37 PM

Relax and smile as weak people panick and sell all their possessions. Then wait for the deepest drop and the first rise after few hours. And only then i would start buying again. These price drops and rises have been happening a lot already since the dawn of crypto currencies. So I wouldn't worry that much. And be happy instead because it means greater opportunities approaching.

LOL, very nice described, I'm agree. You have to be strong to survive here Wink
Honestly, sometimes I think why do not keep my money till the price of all coin drop down to the hell (bottom price) on the market? This is best time to buy any coins and take a profit ~10-30% is possible, even I am sure 99% we will earn good profit from that time Grin
Vegeta_Sama

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:40:25 PM

Prices keep falling and rising  , Don't panic and just hold your coins .
Have faith in Bitcoin .
Do not sell your coin until you are 99% sure about it. After all it's sell high and buy low concept working here.
Aizhen05

Activity: 205

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:44:08 PM

Dropping some coins the best time to buy isn't but for the holder that have that coin it would be the saddest part to sell their coin. But their have a choice to hold it and wait for a miracle when it will rise again.
Nathland

Activity: 317

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:50:39 PM

If the price keeps dropping, then you should buy as much as you can in the lowest possible price. You should not sell the coins you have and you should hold your coins. If the value of your coin can go down, then someday the value will go up.
btcholder

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:35:11 PM

Keep calm and be patient. Hold your coin until bumping. If you want you can buy some coin in cheep in coin dumping moment. Then sell it when market will bump.

rudox

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:50:48 PM

I have gotten much information to arm myself in my trading business from this thread.  I am glad.
janvic31

Activity: 264
Merit: 20

|EYEGLOB.NET|EYE TOKEN|

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:16:49 PM

dont panic about price down of bitcoin this is opportunity to take it for buying more and dont be sell your btc after low price because the bitcoin is volatile and not stable for price rise sometimes down but exactly this is waiting time to other for buying

Envision the Future! – EYEGLOB.NET – Eye Health Global Ecosystem on blockchain!
Our Objective: Make EyeGlob.Net Global Eye Health Ecosystem. Join our Token Campaign!
|| [/color]Telegram · Twitter · Facebook · Linkedin · Youtube · Medium · Reddit ||
Altcoinster

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:22:17 PM

You should buy more coins if you believe in your coins. If its a bad investment and you just tried to play a hype or something like that and you dont believe that it will be useable in the future, you better drop it
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:41:43 PM

If your coins were not shitcoin, keep all of them. Do not panic.

Shitcoin like dogecoin, right?

OP, the best strategy to adopt when purchased coins begin to go down in price is WAIT. Don't let your emotions get the better of you by selling off in panic.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Simss

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:36:07 AM

What I would do if the price keeps throwing away is keep monitoring the price movements and wait until the price is right below, then I will buy again in large enough quantities to overcome my first loss.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:43:43 AM

i just buy bitcoin or other altcoins when i see that theier price has dropped greatly as long as i can affod it or i had some available balance on my wallet. after it ill hold them again and maybe trade some of my altcoins because i do also trading on polo and in bittrex.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:40:50 AM

Buy when everyone is in panic and sell when everybody is in greed! If the price keeps on dropping, lots of people are panicking and will tend to sell their coins. That is the best time for you to start buying more coins because the price are cheaper and wait till the price increase again or HODL your coins for long term. I assure you that you will earn profit if you'll do this.
PhucS

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:24:48 AM

Bitcoin value at this time has been reduced a bit but it is still very potential. The thing you need to do now is to be calm, do not panic about its value, and do not sell all the Bitcoin you own, which is not a good thing to do. At the moment, there are many who panic and sell out the bitcoin they have, which decreases the value. We need to wait more, I believe the Bitcoin value will increase. If you have the capital, you can buy more Bitcoin to reserve, you can get more profit
Gigglemaster

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:02:24 AM

What I do when the price keeps dropping is laugh at all the panicking newbies and I go to Reddit and read all the speculation. It really brightens my day.

this guy gets it. yeah yall, don't sell when there's fear, bang when there's fear!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: