Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:29:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do when price keep dropping ?  (Read 4337 times)
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:51:24 AM

What to do when price keep dropping ?
Just hold your coin and wait for the pump of its value and i think you know the consequences of investing in crypto currency there is a tendency to fluctuates its value and you should know the risk of your investment. But i suggest that if you want to hold coin just choose on the reputable coin or the top coins in the crypto market because i am sure that even their value dropping it will have a big change to recover and surpass their previous highest value.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:04:01 AM

To those of you that own lot of coins.  Do you like it when the price drops if you plan to buy more coins?  The reason being if coins fall in price, the value of your coins drop.  But you can buy more coins at cheap price.

My thinking is its good only if you want to buy more coins?  But not if you have enough and don't plan to buy anymore?

Are there ppl here that buy lot of coins but do not trade at all and just hold and when new coins come they just buy and hold and DON'T DAY TRADE?
SpearTackle

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:44:43 PM

When the coin price keeps dropping you will be at panic first, but be calm it is a good time to not sell your coin just store and wait for the right time because after that crisis, I’m sure your coin has the right value.
trk

Activity: 228

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:28:33 PM

selling your car to buy bitcoin? awesome faith dude!
I would use it mostly on btc and eth which is the most trustable, the other 10-20% to buy some alts,, or even a few percents to buy tokens
And yeah, for investment purposes holding it is better I guess, just check it every several weeks

StockBet.com

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Make A Bet on WORKING SOFTWARE

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 03:34:31 PM

I believe the bitcoin price will go up to 5000$ soon. Price for other valuable altcoins will rise up accordingly. So I sold my cars and invested to the cryptocurrency.

Nobody can accuse you of lacking conviction.

Let's hope you didn't need that car, or you'll end up being able to buy several cars.

TeejayTJ

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 03:44:37 PM

Hold what you have and buy if you have spare money. Usually when prices drop there is no other way but to go up. You just need a lot of patience and confidence in what you have. I hoarded XMR when the price was low af and after a few months boom profit on trade.
aaroc90

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:16:14 PM

Hold and do some research, find out if there are any updates coming in the next few months! Coins can pump on even just a tiny bit of news/potential in this game Roll Eyes

Pigzbe
⇐ ● Pigzbe is a piggy-wallet powered by a family-friendly cryptocurrency ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK  ○ ○ ○
Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:45:04 PM

I think we should be calm and not sell Bitcoin at this time. We have to wait for Bitcoin to be pumped from Chinese investors because China has made Bitcoin prices a lot of impact and this is not really good.
Yes that's right! because, if carried away do you think who is the looser? Just stay still, relax and just keep on waiting until it resume again at the original value of the coins or more.
MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 642
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:44:08 PM

I believe the bitcoin price will go up to 5000$ soon. Price for other valuable altcoins will rise up accordingly. So I sold my cars and invested to the cryptocurrency.
it is just due to one of the exchange which has stopped the exchange of bitcoin upto 30th sep and i think it is just for a short time and and indirectly it have given a very good chance to the investors to invest in it. the price was good then to invest and now it have recovered to previous value. now it is back on track and hope it will soon upto the the $5000 track.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:25:32 PM

When the coin price keeps dropping you will be at panic first, but be calm it is a good time to not sell your coin just store and wait for the right time because after that crisis, I’m sure your coin has the right value.
Indeed the drop in the prices of an coins gives a big shock to its holder. Basically, they are going through loss and the fear of staying in that condition forever also makes some sense but an investor of digital currencies must bear this fact in his mind, No matter what, the price will at least touch the previous peak for sure in the coming time. Like bitcoins are now making a stable recovery! but this way every investor and traders need to be patient with their coins for the purpose of good profit.
Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266

Prontapay

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:29:47 PM

Keep your coins.You didnt lose money,if you didnt sell.

Cootie

Activity: 292
Merit: 102

Bounty Detective

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:51:27 PM

Like they said keep calm, everything will be fine soon. Analyze the situation, if you find it just a minor fall, buy coins if you like, then wait for it to rise then sell, that's it. Be patient enough to wait for the right moment because there's a time for everything. Perseverance and accuracy is the key.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
Compradora

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:57:48 PM

Like they said keep calm, everything will be fine soon. Analyze the situation, if you find it just a minor fall, buy coins if you like, then wait for it to rise then sell, that's it. Be patient enough to wait for the right moment because there's a time for everything. Perseverance and accuracy is the key.

Just hold it. Holding them will give you the authority to act correctly without big mistakes that could ruin your economic situation.

Never buy coins with borrowed (loaned) money.
Neo--

Activity: 658
Merit: 288

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:05:12 AM

close your computer gram a coffee and do sth different than checking your balance. this is what I do and you know what? it works! Smiley
posternat

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:46:09 AM

First you would have to find a situation where the price is dropping. Right now the price is not dropping So This Thread is pretty useless. However if the price was dropping you have to find indicators and find out why was dropping I think you can make it successful Choice out what to do next. But first you're going to need a situation where that actually happening and right now I don't think we're going to see that for a while.
anasso

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:57:01 AM

if you believe in the project i suggest you hodling. but sometimes cash out and buy after the storm is calm is a good move Smiley
KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:01:58 PM

Depends on the coin. If it is dropping because there is no more development then you should dump it fast! If it's just a dip due to FUD then hodl and wait for the storm to clear. Good coins will always rise up eventually

leea-1334

Activity: 2226
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:16:55 PM

Depends on the coin. If it is dropping because there is no more development then you should dump it fast! If it's just a dip due to FUD then hodl and wait for the storm to clear. Good coins will always rise up eventually

Actually, I think more important than anything else with investments, and yes this also applies to buying and holding/trading alts, you have to decide what is your level of risk. What is the loss you are willing to take for the gain you want.

Set a percentage. 10% or 20%. If trading set a STOP LOSS. This of course depends on the term of your investment. The longer you want to keep it, the higher risk you should allow.

This is standard across alts, unless as many suggest, you truly support the coin but who is not here for profit right.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Kr-sama

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:17:41 PM

I think we should be calm and not sell Bitcoin at this time. We have to wait for Bitcoin to be pumped from Chinese investors because China has made Bitcoin prices a lot of impact and this is not really good.
Yes I agree. But it doesn't just apply to bitcoin. Even if your altcoins's price start dropping, you should just stay calm and don't panic selling. There's a reason why it is dumping. Just hold on it, eventually it will start to recover.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 02:59:13 PM

Just hold your coin and wait for the pump of its value and i think you know the consequences of investing in crypto currency there is a tendency to fluctuates its value and you should know the risk of your investment. But i suggest that if you want to hold coin just choose on the reputable coin or the top coins in the crypto market because i am sure that even their value dropping it will have a big change to recover and surpass their previous highest value.
i myself have previously suggested this before (to remain patient and hold), but this happens to me now, i bought a dash at the price of 0.082 btc a few days ago and currently dash price is at the price of 0.075 btc, i bought quite a lot and although my heart said to keep patience and hold but FEAR must be there for every trader, seeing slow movement and tends to decrease on the coins that i hold, the questions is how to overcome fear?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: