Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:26:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO Services] Media Coverage, Bounty Manager, Posting, Moderator  (Read 398 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Retired (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 04:59:34 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2017, 10:53:40 AM by Retired

What do all successful ICOs have in common?  
     MARKETING!      

Ensuring your ICO is widely promoted in and out of BitcoinTalk is not easy.

Let a professional Internet Marketer with over 15 years of experience handle it for you.

Some of the services I provide are:

• Bitcoin Media Coverage: I submit your ICO to the largest and most influential Bitcoin Media.

• Bounty Campaign Manager: I will manage your bounty campaign. Approvals, weekly stakes counting and assignation, finding abusive users... will be done by me.

• Moderator: I will make sure the Announcement Thread is always taken care of. No doubt will be left unanswered.

• Thread Posting and Maintenance: if your corporate account on BitcoinTalk has just been created, images will not be displayed in your posts. This can be solved by having me post and maintain the thread in your behalf.

Contact me today and let's make your ICO a success:
Private Message: Send me a PM
Telegram: https://t.me/ICOs_Guru
Email: marketing@icos.guru

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: