Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:08:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we move to moderated Topic?
Yes - 17 (77.3%)
No - 5 (22.7%)
Total Voters: 22

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PURE -Newcryptocurrency -MASTERNODES _X11-POW PHASE HUGE REWARD  (Read 44159 times)
Saracenis

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 10:44:09 AM

Ok i will answer all questions now.
1)We did not have any ico it was just some coin sold to potential investors for listing on exchanges specifically cryptopia but community decided not to list there as fee is too much now.
2)You can see roadmap in ann thread
3)Whitepaper was not released because it has much related content with new roadmap including some new features you will see them soon
4)We have team of active developers as you can see we released wallet with increased reward without any hype and long delay.
5)We have best experience in all x11 coins go see our hashrate thats enough for fudders.It exceeded 34 ths and average is 10 Ths
6)We dont rely on community for new features but they can participate in development thats called community focused project
7)we have 10% premine and that will be solely used for project development
8)Pow period of 2 months is enough and we have over 30k views on our topic and most miners got in .See we are on suprnova and biggest pools for alts
9)Whitepaper i write again will be released soon with new roadmap.
hope you have got answers to all your questions.You can delete your big posts if you like now.if you still want more help then join our slack. Thanks

You wanted to do an ICO for a different project.
I saw the roadmap it's not informative.
A basic whitepaper is a requirement
Who is you team? We have no information regarding their experience, knowledge or background in crypto.

Why you even bother to answer this scum? Just leave him be in his misery. People like these are same as suiciders, looking for some attention.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sibond

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:09:08 AM

Grin yeah hes lonely i guess
Dipsrider

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:32:40 AM

Thats what really matters to us Your Support and Trust in Pure.Thanks

How can we trust you when you are not being very transparent!
I saw the link for the d-btc.com being posted 2 times and you deleted it.
Now you are talking about the future capabilities of this coin. You haven't even released a complete roadmap nor a whitepaper.

Why are you mentioning  merchants AT?
Many more news to come?
Are you trying to create hype before getting listed on yobit?

Screenshot of DEV talking about merchant AT
https://twitter.com/CryptoMike2/status/924590508969664512

Exchange where Pure is traded at the moment
https://en.d-btc.com/trade/index/market/pure_btc/

Even crappy ICO released some kind of whitepaper before getting listed on any exchange!
What are you trying to hide?

Maybe the team isn't as talented and experienced as you claim?
sunny747007 (OP)

Activity: 364

Purifying The Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 11:37:59 AM

Guys just ignore this guy.Guys you can see in our slack investors want to invest upto 20 btc at the moment but we are not selling.This guys cant digest that thing and is spying there.I feel sorry for him he cannot buy Pure. Cry
Dipsrider

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:41:23 AM

Guys just ignore this guy.I feel sorry for him he cannot buy Pure. Cry

I sold my Pure 2 days ago!!! Best decision I ever made. This is going to crash like a house of cards
lightrain125

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:56:51 AM

Him need buy 200k PURE one order Cool Cool.

Him is a spying Grin
MissCrypto

Activity: 945
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:06:27 PM

How much will the new pos reward be after block 30k?

|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ |
sunny747007 (OP)

Activity: 364

Purifying The Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 12:08:42 PM

Hi.Block reward will be 20 Pure after block 30k. 13 for Masternodes and 7 for staking.Thanks
me1507

Activity: 588

Gon Totto

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:11:34 PM

I sold my Pure 2 days ago!!! Best decision I ever made. This is going to crash like a house of cards

I'm glad you out, Pure don't need person like you.
lightrain125

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:13:55 PM

How much will the new pos reward be after block 30k?
13 MN / 7 STAKE
kaze08

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:17:09 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2017, 12:40:23 PM by kaze08

haters gotta hate... if u saying someone like adrain pure is rude... i think u r thinking them as working in service line serving u as those annoying customers?lol... adrian pure spended 2hr plus just to try setting up for my masternode using team viewer asking me to sit infront of my com... in the end something when wrong with my com, some issue with ip mn not setup and yet he as u mention the rude guy said if i settle my ip issue come to him again he is more willing to try setting it up for me... do u wan any prove this so call rude guy i have ss in my phone...
Dipsrider

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:22:59 PM

To the Pure Alt community

It has come to my attention that the Pure team isn't being very honest and transparent. This brings to think that something fishy is going on.
I will list and explain every point. I bought Pure a few weeks ago on a recommendation from a friend. After doing some research, I couldn't find much.
So I decided to jump the gun. I sold my Pure for a tiny profit a few days ago.

Issues that have poped up over the course of my time in the slack channel and doing more research:
-Bad communication since the launch
-Pure Dev has different writing patterns
-Pure Dev can't answer anything related to code but is always postponing or evading questions, he deleted quite a few questions of mine regarding masternodes because there was a issue. He always uses Adrian Pure to answer anything technical... He's only answer was UPDATE the wallet. I did update it from scratch 2 times just to make sure. then He says, he is tired reminding people to update the wallet. I just told him I updated the wallet!!!
-Pure isn't traded on any exchange but one crappy Chinese exchange D-btc.com
-Pure DEV who runs the escrow isn't wanting people who bought to sell anything. He will ignore escrow requests. If you are new and are wanting to buy of course you get a deal. Not if you want to sell from a previous purchase.
-No whitepaper and no Roadmap yet!!! Still working on it. It's a priority! Do that before anything else!
-Discouraging people to sell now, saying hodl for a good exchange Cryptopia is coming soon! No news on that.
-DEV not doing any marketing but using bounties for such tasks. Members have to ask about advertising because he is doing nothing!!!
-Dev team is anonymous, no one knows who they are. When asked they maintain the anonymity
-Dev wants to run an ICO
-Dev doesn't want to release roadmap

The admin, TRGNN. He is the owner of a mining pool named beardedpool.fr.
He has expressed doubts about the project and the team.
But he wants to empty his bag so he keeps going.
After confronting him he said stop, let everyone sell. The problem is someone is going to be left hodling a bag of shitecoins.

The user/admin Adrian Pure is very rude to users. He keeps repeating himself, being unfriendly

My messages got deleted a few times because they didn't like the answers.

Now it is up to you. Be smart. Don't be greedy. More masternode coins will come with serious teams.

Links and screenshots. Read the messages in the screenshots. It's so stupid!!!

www.beardedpool.fr

https://twitter.com/CryptoMike2/status/923915454908850176

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/796znd/pure_alt_the_fiasco/

https://imgur.com/gallery/upOur

https://imgur.com/gallery/EqSNR

haters gotta hate... if u saying someone like adrain pure is rude... i think u r thinking them as working in service line serving u as those annoying customers?lol... adrian pure spended 2hr plus just to try setting up for my masternode using team viewer asking me to sit infront of my com... in the end something when wrong with my com, some issue with ip mn not setup and yet he as u mention the rude guy said if i settle my ip issue come to him again he is more willing to try setting it up for me... do u wan any prove this so call rude guy i have ss in my phone...

Maybe he helped you. He wasn't friendly when asking what's the problems with masternodes. Just yelling, update, update, update.... We got the message. after updating problem wasn't fixed. So he kept saying update... Yeah, happy I am out. No roadmap nor whitepaper isn't very trustworthy.

Also have you seen the website? There's  no information!!!
kaze08

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:35:31 PM

what comes around goes around dude... will u be talking nicely to people that is asking u this and that it might piss u off without even bother to scroll up and do some reading or get the answer? i believe answers r there just that people r too easy to even scroll up and find it... i use to talk shit in slack too... i even got my comment delete from dev but dev did pm me and told me why got deleted and also explained to me about my doubt for this project... sometimes if u r not convince by this project leave it and stop stirring shit for others... u can open a thread else where and bring your believers with u there... scam pure blah blah blah! but this thread r here for ppl who think the projects r good and getting consistant updates about the project... not active here but it so sad when i come back here to see news or update... so much haters commenting shit... sigh.. and ya whitepapers and roadmap and watever is needed but it can be bullshit too... it the commitment of the team not just words paper to shows... alot of scam web with whitepaper and team mates too...
ZEROtoken

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:19:31 PM

Indeed. Currently Pure has a good potential to become very stable currency on longer scale.
Dipsrider

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:24:37 PM

Indeed. Currently Pure has a good potential to become very stable currency on longer scale.

A coin with no plans and no direction. Except promises from the team that is ANONYMOUS. lot of trust in unknown people.
Saracenis

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:39:41 PM

A coin with no plans and no direction. Except promises from the team that is ANONYMOUS. lot of trust in unknown people.
Dipshitrider with 11 posts on this thread alone Cheesy Yes , all here are eager to here your opinion about crypto Cheesy I know i took my time to write this, and its wrong. But comon, clowns like You are needed everywhere!
PS : Crypto researcher? Can you tell us how many cryptos you actually researched before typing ?
beybietron

Activity: 238

AcVDC8b55Co8TBtZdQC96i9GZgBCUisBb5

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:48:46 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1225978;sa=showPosts

All 11/11 posts are bashing PURE lol  Grin
This must be a personal vendetta. It doesn't even make sense how much effort is expended for this  Grin

sibond

Activity: 202

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 01:49:49 PM

lol poor lonely boy
sickbeatzz

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:47:33 PM

@Dipsrider Hey, Adrian Pure here one more time Smiley

Yes, at the beginning for some people update worked. Then I started to call to setup from 0. Sending amount to another wallet, just delete all Pure relating files you have on PC/VPS and for all people I told it worked out. Im sorry if i acted unfriendly in your eyes Smiley

And btw, if people just saying my Masternode is not working anymore. Men, seriously, there can be thousand reasons for it. How do you want us to find out your special problem.
purefraud

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:11:50 PM

I have also been watching also this Pure scamcoin for awhile and I had the same thoughts. Too many things don't add up and he can't answer any questions about his scamcoin. Why is everything such a big secret, wait for exchange is all you hear. Any reputable crypto would of already had exchanges approved and lined up with a 60 day window only to mine. You are all blind as bats just riding on lambo dream clouds and he's playing right into you all. Anyone who says their coin is special because of "community trust" and it got listed on an exchange is an idiot. What is it's use and purpose?? What are future plan? Wait a month to know haha after it's on exchange!? What kind of crazy is that? Good luck with all that...just sayin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: