Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:13:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Constructive post!  (Read 869 times)
mostcrack (OP)

Activity: 548
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:33:07 AM

Hi guys..
I'm newbie here, May I ask you all that I still do not understand constructive postings, like what is a constructive post?
I really appreciate your suggestions and criticisms so I can make a build post ..
Thank's before  Smiley

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mehcat11

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:51:35 AM

Maybe you must read news about bitcoin before post.
You can read in https://news.bitcoin.com/
So, you have more knowledge and can make constructive posts.
Good luck!
elegion

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:43:09 AM

Hi guys..
I'm newbie here, May I ask you all that I still do not understand constructive postings, like what is a constructive post?
I really appreciate your suggestions and criticisms so I can make a build post ..
Thank's before  Smiley

Hi, here's a good example of a constructive post that I created on this forum to help someone. When I wrote this post I wanted to give the person the ability to think outside the box and to convey the idea that they didn't have to think in such a limited manner. Ingenuity is very important in this world. I hope you find something of value from the post I made bellow and that it gives you ideas of your own to help others in return.

Example of a Constructive Post:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1584840.msg21915147#msg21915147

leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:50:05 AM

If you tend to see meaning of it, it is already answered, Constructive is tend to help, you may criticize the original poster or everybody's post which your intention is to help or correct them, mocking or humiliating which doesn't help is the opposite of it, it is not actually necessarily that a post may be long, a short message tend to be constructive when it does help people what they need.
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:33:59 AM

Hi guys..
Thank's before  Smiley
Well, constructive post is a true post, i  mean, if you are honest, if you have pure intent you have nothing to worry about.
Most post are written by people that want to earn from it or help themselfs to boost post count.
That is when you should be afraid if your post is constructive or not.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:04:35 PM

If you tend to see meaning of it, it is already answered, Constructive is tend to help, you may criticize the original poster or everybody's post which your intention is to help or correct them, mocking or humiliating which doesn't help is the opposite of it, it is not actually necessarily that a post may be long, a short message tend to be constructive when it does help people what they need.

I couldn't count how much signature campaign users that always has like 6 lines of topic posts but their post in general could be shortened to a one or two sentence post. Adding too much irrelevant terms and statements obviously just to increase the word count.  Roll Eyes

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:48:17 PM

Crappy English is the main thing that makes me roll my eyes. If someone can't articulate then they should stick to their native language until they can.

The next thing that gets my goat is someone who writes reams that basically says nothing.

If you have a point to offer then make it. You don't get a higher score by drawing it out.

I want to read opinions, facts and why people believe those opinions and facts over the other ones expressed in the thread.
ericson

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:25:58 AM

I think it consists of stating the truth or cobtributing some information to the community  just by explaning some facts or creating some facts  opinions too ofcourse related to the topic is a must
elegion

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 04:43:32 AM

I think it consists of stating the truth or cobtributing some information to the community  just by explaning some facts or creating some facts  opinions too ofcourse related to the topic is a must

You're a very positive person, ericson. Don't ever change those qualities about your self and if you ever need a word of encouragement then don't be afraid to shoot me a line. My writings, however, never really seem that encouraging, but more of a way out and around things, LOL.

cheers

HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 04:48:23 AM

Hi guys..
Thank's before  Smiley

Ironically, this is a constructive post.

A constructive post is one that asks an honest question or one that provides an honest answer.

But there's a bit more to it than that...

As these threads get long, it's likely that your answer may have already been stated. Repeating that answer then becomes not constructive. You need to add something new to a thread.

And when you're starting a thread you need to search to make sure no one has started a thread on the same topic, and is still active. There's nothing more annoying than seeing 2 or more threads about the same topic.

Common sense, that's all it is. When you are in a conversation with someone at a bar, do you ask a question that's already been asked? Do you give bullshit or nonsense responses? No. Same applies here!
BigTeeths

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:11:57 AM

Hi guys..
Thank's before  Smiley

Ironically, this is a constructive post.

A constructive post is one that asks an honest question or one that provides an honest answer.

But there's a bit more to it than that...

As these threads get long, it's likely that your answer may have already been stated. Repeating that answer then becomes not constructive. You need to add something new to a thread.

And when you're starting a thread you need to search to make sure no one has started a thread on the same topic, and is still active. There's nothing more annoying than seeing 2 or more threads about the same topic.

Common sense, that's all it is. When you are in a conversation with someone at a bar, do you ask a question that's already been asked? Do you give bullshit or nonsense responses? No. Same applies here!

Right. In short, it should be on topic and on point. Just remember not to troll or spam and your post is good to go.
jhannlenris

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:41:19 AM

To make a constructive post you need to consider this:

- make sure that youre post is on topic and youre post is directed to the questions provided
- understandable post of course
- composed of more than 50 or 75 words
- no copy paste from other sources except for topic link
- and limit your self in off topic or sometimes local thread

Enjoy and Good luck.
Lm2e4

Activity: 248

https://exclusiveplatform.com/

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:29:21 AM

For me, constructive post means that your sentences must have a manner, in correct grammar and not irrelevant to the certain topic your up to. It should not be too short, like you just want to earn some activities just to ranked up. It should be politely and kindly said, even at your mode of anger. In short, it must be well said.
dylanc

Activity: 243
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:37:09 AM

I think a constructive post is one where contributes something of value to the thread.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 11:52:28 AM

You can look at my profile to see how a constructive post should look like. Most of the users that join signature campaigns are trying to make as much posts as possible. Unfortunately, it harms the quality of the posts. Your posts should be long, written in understandable English. Don't write off topic stuff. Some people only read the topic and they forget about 1 post and as a result they don't answer author's question. And mind your language Wink
I don't agree that posts should be long. In some cases, you can make constructive posts with only 2 sentences. Post length doesn't makes it constructive if you talking about anything, not related to topic or repeating what was said in previous replies.
Avoid posting in threads which has many replies, no matter that you want to say something. It's most likely that something similar was already posted in that thread.
Read not only title of thread on OP, but also other posts in thread to no get out of the topic Smiley

shandi albert

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

FXPay.io

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:17:20 PM

posts that have value, meaning when people read it ..
The point must be connected and our answer can not be separated from the toffic discussed.

my posts are often deleted because it is not constructive ,,
I have experienced it Cry

gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 468

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:22:53 PM

Hi guys..
Thank's before  Smiley

constructive post must be related on the topic questions! it must be not short but not too long and must have be informative  and educative .. you must answer the question with the right knowledge and not just to have post and counts with it .. informative and related to the question will explore more readers for understanding once problem so that they will enlighten if they are having the same problem like the post ! dont give false information ever and be accurate on the answer that you will give .. if you cant explain the topic in good English just dont write anything and go to your local boards
TanClan98

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:46:08 PM

Well constructive post it a post that contains good information to people and like the link that elegion provided.

Hi guys..
Thank's before  Smiley

Hi, here's a good example of a constructive post that I created on this forum to help someone. When I wrote this post I wanted to give the person the ability to think outside the box and to convey the idea that they didn't have to think in such a limited manner. Ingenuity is very important in this world. I hope you find something of value from the post I made bellow and that it gives you ideas of your own to help others in return.

Example of a Constructive Post:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1584840.msg21915147#msg21915147

If you campaign dont push you self to the limit of your answers as long as the post, the answers that you make is connected to the topic and it will be valid if (ex) as long as you follow the requied 75 characters  post ans as long as follow the rules you will be good and safe.
adiksau0414

Activity: 434

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:07:38 AM

Just want to ask this.  If you join a campaign,  there's a rule about constructive posting,
Does it mean you need to post about the campaign to promote them to other thread or just simply ask or answer some question
And wear their sig and avatar?  Like example,  is my post counted to their post rules min 10 post a week? Thanks. 

gabZ25

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:04:40 AM

Its better to read more about bitcoin for you to understand more about posting into different  forums.
It is better because once you join into different  campaign  there is a rule to be followed about posting Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: