Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:21:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what you think about bitcoin in like 5 years?  (Read 21095 times)
mistanama

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:54:52 AM

bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much

We have already seen the power of bitcoins. In 2010 and its price is now steadily rising. I think five years are very important because we see the rise of bitcoins. And I'm looking at it for $ 50,000 So if we can buy the bitcoins now, buy a lot. Because we will be rich here and increase the value of our bitcoins by almost 5x or more

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
notyours

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:03:38 AM

If you ask me. I think it will increase. There was also a fall but it was low. Like years ago. It's been a fall in 2012 - 2015. And it's going to be 2016 and 2017. So it seems like I'm seeing this upcoming Bitcoins pricing trend in recent years. So get bitcoins, And just let the value increase. up to this million and decide if you sell or not yet /
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:07:20 AM

bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much
In five years the price of bitcoins maybe is triple as the price now or much more. As time goes by value and price of bitcoin is continue to increase and as this is happen many people got interest about bitcoins. I plan to teach my family members about it so that they will earn too.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:53:33 PM

I think Bitcoin will go up without any doubt and you can really expect the price of Bitcoin to cross 15000$ mark for sure. We can expect the popularity of Bitcoin to become high and its acceptance can certainly increase to really high levels.
In someday, the people on the world will understand the benefit when they use Bitcoin in real-life.
I believe the future of Bitcoin, it will create a revolution biggest in the world's finance and economy make us feel surprise.
I think in coming 5 years bitcoin will be higher than it is now. Maybe it will be declared as a global currency or it will be accepted in all the parts of the world and it demand will be more at that time. And people will enjoy its benefit more lavishly and it will be the symbol of the true investment.
mx667

Merit: 114

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:03:15 PM

I think Bitcoin will be around $10k - $15k .  I think it is an exaggeration when they say that it will reach $100k, $500k or even 1 million dollar in five to 10 years time.  It needs a lot of money to come in the Bitcoin economy before they can reach that amount and there will be lots of FUD that will make some supporter to waiver and back out from supporting Bitcoin.  As much as I am very positive with Bitcoin growth, I just think that $10k - $15k is realistic amount for Bitcoin after 5 years.

That is so nice, I really glad if Bitcoin will really reach that amount. I'm gonna invest and collect Bitcoin. But, is there any other possibility ? Is there a possibility Bitcoin will go down for the next 5 years ? If you think Bitcoin will be hard to reach $100k. I think it is possible to reach that amount. Even though I don't know how many years we need to reach that amount of money.
swscowods

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:07:15 PM

It will go to the moon.
More seriously it will probably be around 15K$ or more.
The more people here about and the more countries adopt it it will continue to increase.
Well, some people says that bitcoin will go to the moon and I think it would happen in the future. In addition to that, I think it will be acceptable in all country in future and five years from now and I think the price of bitcoin will become more expensive and it will become the future money.
In coming five years it see bitcoin as the global currency and nobody will ask about paper money every transaction will be made through the bitcoin and everyone will use this for daily purpose and I believe upcoming era is the era of the bitcoin and bitcoin will be the coin of the world, and moreover economy of every region will depend on it.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:11:25 PM

I think that the value of the bitcoin 5 years from now will become more valuable. The progress of the bitcoin nowadays is very good and I know it will continue. The bitcoin has really a bright future.

Diablesfunis

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:16:27 PM

I think the next five years we will see a lot of adoption ans there will be a lot of people that use bitcoin to pay something, the  price of bitcoin itself is very high and probably pass $10000 the next five years.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
MarconyGL

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:24:02 PM

I believe that in the next 5 years bitcoin will still grow rapidly, but there will be some drops in order to adjust the price and buy coins at a cheap price. Perhaps during this time he will fly to the moon.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Hermes Mercury

Activity: 316
Merit: 21

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:52:52 PM

in my opinion, within five years, most of the world's banks will use as mobility, that is, a real currency, then the dollar, the pound, the yen, the euro...... Smiley
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:58:55 PM

I feel that there will be a significant increase in the use of bitcoin. this will make bitcoin more attractive and will prove to the government that bitcoin is an important part of the world's economic system. 5 years ahead bitcoin prices will also increase and we will not trust the price to be achieved. bitcoin often gives wonders to us because previously bitcoin has helped us to achieve our dreams.
MiBambino

Activity: 644

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:24:20 PM

Between 25K and 50K in value, used all over the world as a medium reward low risk investment

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:28:33 PM

Bitcoin continues to grow and is making adjustments to be more acceptable by many people. so with that development, its value will also continue to increase over time, and I think in the next 5 years bitcoin will be more in use more people than we imagine now.

5 Years is not a very long time in the crypto market but I presume that the market will rally a bit and then become stable. I am hoping bitcoin prices will rise beyond 5k USD and hoping it happens by next year. There is always a growing trend in the acceptance of blockchain based technologies and the projects that get funded are often becoming news headlines. So one can assume that the crypto market will rise a lot in future.
Yes it is true that 5 years is not a very long time because it take time for a something to experience development and growth. The thing is bitcoin is not just like any other things, it is a form of crypto-currency which is a currency a part of the future. So it could experience many good things in the future 5 years, it could be in terms of price, transaction, investment or even in trading. We can assure that bitcoin can be a better bitcoin in the future because if we will just compare bitcoin way back on its price before we could see its brighter future.
Kripto.hr

Activity: 350

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 01:28:53 PM

Please tell me could this be a real solution for Bitcoin to become mainstream and easy too use?

https://steemit.com/stack/@kriptonoob/is-this-next-big-thing-stack-global-payments-crypto-fiat-hybrid-solution

victori777

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 01:39:11 PM

I think that bitcoin cost in five years will reach 10 000 dollars!
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:42:27 PM

In five year bitcoin will be more popular and there will be more people that will bitcoin and of course bitcoin price will increase and hopefully it will be legal in the whole world. And I also hope that transaction fee will be lesser and delays will be minimal.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:08:31 PM

Bitcoin has the potential to reach the 5000 milestone within the time frame of 5 years, it can be confirmed if we look at the current steady growth of the bitcoins.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
nocturnalsheet

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:09:41 PM

5 more year and something will be wrong if I dont get my lambo by then
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:14:57 PM

As per my opinion on bitcoin. I think Bitcoin value will increase up to more than 200% because of its high demand in market.

mel0924

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:20:43 PM

In five years time bitcoins price would be 300 to 400 % increase as of today price. I will not forget its price last 2015 that is Php11,000 and now it reaches Php222,000 so now wander it would reaches the price as 3 to 4 times double as the price of now. So maybe we need to save more bitcoins.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: