Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 11:17:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what you think about bitcoin in like 5 years?  (Read 21085 times)
Marry Finch

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:34:07 AM

I think that in five years, bitcoins and other crypto currencies are already firmly embedded in our lives, making it much more convenient and better. As for the course of bitcoin, during this time it should rise to about $ 50,000, and then, perhaps, these are not these optimistic forecasts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:36:51 AM

What I think about bitcoin in 5 years is it would be really famous like we could almost use it in anything that we want,
I mean we could use it to buy some grocery and stuff's like that .

cherrymobile

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:41:47 AM

bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much
I think in 5 years bitcoin is our money Smiley becuasw the value of bitcoin is so much high so thats why many people use this bitcoin and more popular and many people become rich by using bitcoin .
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:51:07 AM

bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much
that's an extreme thought I think. I don't really know what will happen later if a lot of hardfork because it's hard to predict. but for expensive transactions and the long confirmation in my think is true because if the transaction fee and confirmation in the next 5 years is still the same as now I think bitcoin will stuck or increase little by little.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Adioliver

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:06:49 AM

Well for bitcoins "The sky is the limit".If you all recollect the price of 1 BTC two years ago was just $200 and last year it became around $1000.This year inspite of China banning ICOs the value of 1BTC as of today is $4420.No matter what the value of bitcoin keeps on climbing every year.So I would not be surprised if the price goes up to $15k in the next 5 years.
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:17:22 AM

It is so hard to think but I have so much high hope for bitcoin and I know in the next 5 years a whole lot of development would have really come to play since the user base obviously would have increased by then. We have just seen little already and how it has all played out in this few years and I believe we haven't even seen anything yet.
A.nayem

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:46:25 AM

I'm very optimistic about future of bitcoin.
2 years ago value of bitcoin was only $200 and last year around $700.
Today, even with this recent big drop, btc price is still much higher than last year.So one can assume that the crypto market will rise a lot in future.
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:54:10 AM

I'm very optimistic about future of bitcoin.
2 years ago value of bitcoin was only $200 and last year around $700.
Today, even with this recent big drop, btc price is still much higher than last year.
So, regardless of the occasional higher falls, bitcoin prices are constantly increasing every year.
I expect that such trend will continue and that we will reach price of $10 000 very soon Smiley

Well, ofcourse. As long as bitcoin is there people getting hard to work for bitcoin they will do whatever they do for them to have bitcoin and that was tge things that bitcoin really increasing and growing because of the high demand. If people continue giving interest in bitcoin that would be means that it will more valuable and more higher than the price of today. I think bitcoin in the years is more exposed than today, it is more valuable and more greater than today because I think bitcoin will become our main currency in the future.
honeybites

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:55:07 AM

Five years from now i think BTC will be one of the most powerful crypto currency's and its growth will continue to go even higher than as of now because the number of users are increasing and there are several new users showing up from different parts of the globe.
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:57:04 AM

In five years time i think bitcoin's value will reach more than we can imagine as i had read in articles circulating around the internet there are some predictions that bitcoin would reach around $55,000.00 well if the investors will continue to buy and buy bitcoin that would be possible. So we better invest as early as now if we have enough budget to invest let us invest bitcoin and hold it and let's see after five years what would be the value. I am pretty much excited to invest and to hold if that would be the price of Bitcoin that is worth waiting for.

Doms

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:23:19 AM

Let’s see. In a span of 9 months, we have seen the price swing from $900 to $5,000, back and forth the price went going as low as $1,800 and now going back to above $4,000. There was also a split the resulted in the birth of bitcoin cash. With another split looming, bitcoin gold might be the new baby. This is what I am going to expect from bitcoin in next coming months and years. More splits to come. More swings due to news coming from different parts of the world. Makes me wonder how many versions of bitcoin are going to come and go in that span of time.
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:28:50 AM

In five years bitcoins price could have increased a lot then what we can imagined as it's rate of growing is amazing this year it had started from $900 and had now reached $4800 which is unbelievable.But it would be hard to predict the price as bitcoins are highly unpredictable.I think in five years bitcoins would be know all over the globe and might be legalised mostly everywhere.Bitcoins market highly depends in the demand of people of bitcoins so the more popular it become more price or will have.
Loni

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:34:35 AM

Imho about future bitcoin
starting out from the fact that bitcoin reserve is limited like "gold", price rises, but it depends only from miners charges for it mining, but it doesn't matter
I think it will be 2 variants:
- failure - if everything will be as it is. The scheme of maining limitation doesn't work even now. Why? Because there is one "gold" and many forks - the limitation is blured. And real bitcoin support is not even in view.
- if developers will not only react to current miners problems and code tuning, but will think about bitcoin incorporation into global economy like assured currency - in that way everything will be as it is now, may be a bit better. In particular the price will low to reasonable limit, but compencation will be by other positions.)
zander09

Activity: 546

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:40:27 AM

Five years from now i think BTC will be one of the most powerful crypto currency's and its growth will continue to go even higher than as of now because the number of users are increasing and there are several new users showing up from different parts of the globe.

Actually for now bitcoin is one of the most powerful cryptocurrency what more after five years? more peolpe will be the bitcoin users and will definitely make the price higher.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:53:29 AM

Let’s see. In a span of 9 months, we have seen the price swing from $900 to $5,000, back and forth the price went going as low as $1,800 and now going back to above $4,000. There was also a split the resulted in the birth of bitcoin cash. With another split looming, bitcoin gold might be the new baby. This is what I am going to expect from bitcoin in next coming months and years. More splits to come. More swings due to news coming from different parts of the world. Makes me wonder how many versions of bitcoin are going to come and go in that span of time.
Yes it's right the price is high in the last 9 months and the split makes BTC grow strong,it can't be imagined 5 years later the split what happened.I imagine BTC growth in the next 5 years the price is getting stronger because this year also has started strong,when there is an issue about china BTC can rise again this is a sign the price has started strong.

wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 08:20:46 AM

I don't think transaction speed and waiting will affect the price of bitcoin in long terms. I mean if you have bitcoin with equivalent price of 10K USD will you stop using it? No, it will never happen like that. Bitcoin price is direct relation of investment and traded volume into its market cap which define the price of it.

Yes, hard forks will happen more often and each time that happens it will cirrect the blockchain and it will evolve more. This could also overcome the problem of your time issue and it might just get instantaneous. Then the prices will be touching the sky man.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

mr_stark

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 08:23:32 AM

after 5 years I can see 50 times more popular in reputation as well as in value too. Bitcoin is the king. And King makes it own way to rule. Smiley
Jgatsby

Activity: 265

Pretty kewl right?

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:23:03 AM

I believe it will surely grow up, not just with the value, but the community who uses it. Today there are tons of countries who are legalizing the bitcoin, meaning they're adopting to the digital currency. So I won't really be surprised if this thing will become the new money 5 years from now.

Adiksayo

Activity: 20

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:37:56 AM

Bitcoin will continue rise, and it will be one of the powerful in cypto currency.
Rosa Paula

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:56:17 AM

I am sure  5 years later Bitcoin will take more famous.If we look at the past few years, we can see that the average price of Bitcoin was 0.04 in 2010.But it seems very strange to see Bitcoin's current market price.Where did it come from.Now think about where its price and popularity will go in the next 5 years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: