Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:52:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what you think about bitcoin in like 5 years?  (Read 21097 times)
corroze

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:10:12 PM

I have thought about bitcoin 5 years ahead of course bitcoin prices will increase higher than the current price as well as its popularity of course has increased dramatically, and I hope in the next 5 years bitcoin has become a global currency that can be used by everyone for various transactions for either payments or business transactions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:13:36 PM

bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much
Well, no one will know what will happen on bitcoin after 5 years but I think on that year it become more popular and famous in all country. In addition to that, some people say that it will become more expensive and it will become our world currency and I hope it would happen because it is quite convenient and easy to use.
shafi alam

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:28:36 PM

Day by Day bitcoin price rising incident is Amezing. 
But its hard to say how much price will be after 5 year.
majeed

Activity: 526
Merit: 253

Damn

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:41:27 PM

Day by Day bitcoin price rising incident is Amezing. 
But its hard to say how much price will be after 5 year.

I agree with you. There are many factors that affect the price of bitcoin and in about 5 years, there must have been many new impact created to change bitcoin. As you can see, we are having likely about 1000 cryptocurrencies and about 10-20 of them are extremely awesome. People tend to invest their money in Bitcoin to earn more money, but wise people, big investors, whales, CEO, etc are learning about the blockchain and other cryptocurrencies instead of bitcoin Wink. Zcash, ethereum, litecoin, they are all good coins
thanthan

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:46:54 PM

This is an amazing time to be watching this, it is I think truly historic. I think we are still only going down the runway - getting ready for take off.
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:57:17 PM

I can predict that Bitcoin will play a vital role in the investment platform in 5 years, day by day Bitcoin is getting popular across the world, and it is considering as the most profitable system. since Bitcoin is a virtual money, but Bitcoin also used for saving and investment platform. I believe that Bitcoin will be 20% more valuable within 5 years than today. I also believe that Bitcoin will be a global money within that time.
harley.kitty

Activity: 206
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:00:28 PM

I think, bitcoin in the next 5 years will experience a rapid development. such as high bitcoin prices, bitcoin can be used by all countries (legal), and bitcoin is already used as payment currency in every store, mall, hotel, and others  Smiley
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:08:39 PM

bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much

I think that a lot of things can happen in 5 years and there's a lot of factors affecting what's going to happen with bitcoin but I think that in 5 years, earning money from something like bitcoin will be such a normal thing. So normal that you don't have to explain what you are doing anymore unlike today. Today everyone's asking about how I am earning money from the Internet and I just told one friend about it then it scattered like virus. Now everyone's talking about it, it's so annoying. In 5 years, people are either not excited about the idea anymore because it's a normal thing or people are really excited because everyone wants to earn money from the Internet. Who really knows? What I know is that I will be in my room secluded from this people.

What I'm excited about 5 years from now is the price of bitcoin? If we reached 5,400$ today, then how much more would the price of bitcoin be in 5 years.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:43:43 PM

I think the price can go a lot higher than that,but I disagree with the number of hard forks, we are getting a lot of hard forks now, but I think that as bitcoin becomes faster and cheaper the hunger for hard forks is going to go down and the existing forks are going to disappear.
The transaction hash of Bitcoin will confirm fast more if Bitcoin has more people become miner and support it. I think not only the algorithm will help Bitcoin solve this issue, we still need more worker to help Bitcoin.

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:54:00 PM

I think the price can go a lot higher than that,but I disagree with the number of hard forks, we are getting a lot of hard forks now, but I think that as bitcoin becomes faster and cheaper the hunger for hard forks is going to go down and the existing forks are going to disappear.
Although it is not so easy to predict about the price of bitcoin so earlier but still i will like to add that hopefully after 5 years bitcoin will be trading in a very high level and even then people will be welling to invest money in bitcoin because bitcoin has a lot of potential and hope that even then the price of bitcoin will continue increasing.
ritsel02

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:24:57 PM

Bitcoin after 5 years will be more accepted and used by many. More companies, business and stores uses and accepts bitcoin as mode of payment. Probably bitcoin will continue to grow and will be more known crypocurreny.
Zandar

Activity: 294
Merit: 161

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:26:56 PM

In 5 years either BTC will have poofed or it will be worldly accepted as pay method and be like 50k dollars and keep on rising.
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 10:28:14 PM

my estimate in 5 years, Bitcoin price will be very high even more than 200% of current prices,

and possibly more branches from Bitcoin, currently Bitcoin Cash and then Bitcoin Gold,
which we know 25th of October will be spread on market ..

assyla

Activity: 319

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 10:51:38 PM

I think 5 years from now bitcoin has a higher value than before in which all people hava theirown bitcoin to buy anything and enywhere. And I also think that 5 years from now I am rich and owned my own business.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:19:20 AM

i always believe in bitcoin and now its cross 5600$.  day by day the price of bitcoin is increasing frequently. hope the price of bitcoin will cross 8k  at the end of this year and possibly 40k within upcoming 5 years

It's gonna come back down after hitting 6-7K, back to 4.5, after that it'll jump to 8 - 9, back to 5-6, up to 10K next year june

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
LordDisick

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:52:03 AM

I think 5 years from now bitcoin has a higher value than before in which all people hava theirown bitcoin to buy anything and enywhere. And I also think that 5 years from now I am rich and owned my own business.

Same thought here, bitcoin price will be much higher 5 years from now and Im pretty much sure some of us here will be super rich by that time if they will manage their bitcoin properly. I also believe more people will recognize and use bitcoin by then and many stores and businesses will accept bitcoins as payment. Bitcoin will be accepted worldwide.
anklas

Activity: 96
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:08:50 PM

In five years time bitoin would tripled its value or more. With the current value of bitcoin now it is possible that its value will increase big time thats why i am holding to my coin and will wait for the very good rate of bitcoin in the market.

PlayBets.io  •  Decentralized Platform with Mass Gambling Games  •  PlayBets.io
Closed Pre-Sale 15 December[JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [KC] • ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:13:36 PM

In five years time bitoin would tripled its value or more. With the current value of bitcoin now it is possible that its value will increase big time thats why i am holding to my coin and will wait for the very good rate of bitcoin in the market.

Hopefully your expectations are true, but it seems that ethereum will become more expensive if the next 5 years because I have invested heavily into ethereum.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2072

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:36:41 PM

At present bitcoin is booming at high pace riding towards 6000$ mark. I always knew that it has a big-big potential in it to move bullish like this & hope it will be riding like this in coming 5 years as well. I think it will reach 10000$ mark in next 5 years its purely my thinking & I am positive about this.

Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:52:04 PM

After 5 years, it is still the same bitcoin I knew. The difference is the price. It will definitely double its price right not or even higher. I believe in bitcoin and its foundation. Whatever happens, it will be okay. And there's a higher chances that bitcoin will soar higher and higher.
A person like me will not be able to buy even a single bitcoin after 5 years. The reason is the skyrocket speed of price. In 2017 middle it was reached up to almost 5000 dollars but due to some bad things happen in the world of bitcoin the price fell down to 3000 dollars and now it is rising again and the predictors says that it reach to 10000 dollars. Now we can imagine the price after 5 years in 2022.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: