Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:21:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what you think about bitcoin in like 5 years?  (Read 21097 times)
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 02:19:47 PM

It's very interesting to predict the post 5 years scenario because I believe that not only Bitcoin but also the Blockchain would be doing very stable work till then and we will see some cool products based on Blockchain.

While talking about Bitcoin, I believe that governments will bring or plan to bring their own blockchain based cryptocurrencies but still, Bitcoin will maintain its aura and it will be much more than what it is today. I am also expecting legal support from most of the countries and at least 300% increase in the merchants with Bitcoin as a payment option.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 02:53:12 PM

Since its birth until now it reached $5,000+ value. I see bitcoin in five years as a success. I mean its price will be higher in the future. I am optimistic when it comes to the stability of bitcoin. Bitcoin for me will never be gone but it will be soar high and soon, it will be the official money of some countries.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Flodemaga

Activity: 286
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:38:52 PM

If into the next 5 years we do see more countries legalizing bitcoin we will see the price at 20000-30000 dollars into those period because the demand will raise a lot and the offer will still being the same if not less, Japan strategy has already started pretty sure they are buying and holding those coins for the future like a reserve, like gold.
Easteregg69

Activity: 1437
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:40:41 PM

Milk in your tea ?

I wonder where the richest are gonna cash out when bitcoins becomes one billion zillions worth..

I wonder if Cryptopia still is a fuckhole with a whale in charge?

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:42:34 PM

in 5 years bitcoin will cross 20k usd definately
see the growth and chart Smiley

Easteregg69

Activity: 1437
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:44:32 PM

in 5 years bitcoin will cross 20k usd definately
see the growth and chart Smiley

Yes but the what. If one whale owns the whole shit and is a bad guy.

Positive thinking. PayPal got rid of Elon! Does not make them better. But..

PS: Free music!

Dire Straits - Sultans Of Swing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0ffIJ7ZO4U

Send them some DGB on a napkin (paperwallet) if you love them.

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:55:33 PM

bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much
In a word we tell that we can't think how can it grow. Just amazing price will be happen. You, or me or anyone can't say the Right things about bitcoin. I believe also, bitcoin is going to on more fork.And it will go nice, not bad. you see the price graph after present year.☺

Be hardworker
chidrawarster

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:33:28 PM

I m not here to predict any price inflation or reduction, But i can only put my views here, there is a lot of potential to bitcoin growth in the future as usage of the same has been drastically increased in our daily life and hoping the same would grow day by day, I m predicting that the price would reach a exhaust point and then the price may become stable or increase more n more as well, in both the ways its good to the market makers n market users as from long term point of view markets would becomes cash free & from the shorter term digital transactions would increase day by day. I m keeping my fingers cross & waiting for a stable price which would benefit the banks especially in improving the economy of countries.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:37:44 PM

Something tells me it is always before the end of the year that makes a lot of impact.
Maybe holidays really does a good job into making people hold their money until that event.
Now that bitcoin have grown to this price maybe some people are thinking this is a good chance to make money before withdrawing in December to celebrate.
I think it can continue to be valuable as long as we are holding it.
Ardenoss

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:44:05 PM

I think, 5 years later bitcoin value above $ 10K. Because of course, one of the natural factors is bitcoin been finish mined full. So, bitcoin has been fully circulated.
cryptonews90

Activity: 175
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:55:02 PM

In my opinion،after five years it will become the largest economy in the world of currencies
BitcoinFrik

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:56:34 PM

I think it will reach a potential 50000$ Smiley
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 06:58:17 PM

I do sincerely believe that in five years Bitcoin maybe viewed as the new dollar and business around the world maybe conducted using Bitcoin as a medium of exchange. It will gain value also as it has more forks and other things of interest. MORE AND MORE MAINSTREAM MONEY and also money from financial institutions is coming into BITCOIN as well so this will inflate the price more I think. In general I am optimistic about the future of Bitcoin.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
dchdl

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:15:33 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 11:00:49 PM by dchdl

Just realize - Capital Market is about 200 Trillions $ big. BTC capitalisation is only around 0.1 Trillion $ in actual prices and without a "lost" BTC correction. Today it is very young and small. After 5 years it will grow up and gain more power.

Hopefully within next 2-3 years we will reach market cap around 1-2 Trillions which will be only 1% comparing to Capital Market. After 5 years capitalisation could be around 5-6 Trillions. If it will be almost 90% mined the price is to be around 260-300k per BTC. 10 years - 1M?

WE INVITE YOU TO JOIN HANDELION GLOBAL TRADE ECOSYSTEM
20% bonus TOKEN PRESALE ends on October 24th 2017
Facebook LinkedIn VK Instagram Bitcointalk Reddit Telegram Medium YouTube
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:17:24 PM

Something tells me it is always before the end of the year that makes a lot of impact.
Maybe holidays really does a good job into making people hold their money until that event.
Now that bitcoin have grown to this price maybe some people are thinking this is a good chance to make money before withdrawing in December to celebrate.
I think it can continue to be valuable as long as we are holding it.

I totally agree with you, it is definitely going to keep growing within the next five years if we all decides to hold it because it's getting popular by the day and  and if that persists and we keep holding then it's going to make us richer in five years and beyond as it's value grows.
LevshaK1

Activity: 172

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:19:42 PM

Just realize - Capital Market is about 200 Trillions $ big. BTC capitalisation is only around 0.1 Trillion $ in actual prices and without a "lost" BTC correction. Today it is very young and small. After 5 years it will grow up and gain more power.

Hopefully within next 2-3 years we will reach market cap around 1-2 Trillions which will be only 1% comparing to Capital Market. After 5 years capitalisation could be around 5-6 Trillions. If it will be almost 90% mined the price is to be around 260-300k per BTC. 10 years - 1M?

Good forecast. I would even say perfect. Bitcoin really has a lot of potential today. But if he becomes as popular as we want, I do not know. Everything is constantly changing and in the world of crypto currency it is very fast

dchdl

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:30:36 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 11:00:35 PM by dchdl

Good forecast. I would even say perfect. Bitcoin really has a lot of potential today. But if he becomes as popular as we want, I do not know. Everything is constantly changing and in the world of crypto currency it is very fast

Very soon using BTC will not need a pc or smartphone at all, for example just a very cheap emc or nfc etc compatible hw wallet with prepaid amount on it will boost acceptance and usage among people that are far from technologies. If the consumers, not only traders, will demand for BTC then price will rocket to the Mars, not only the Moon.

WE INVITE YOU TO JOIN HANDELION GLOBAL TRADE ECOSYSTEM
20% bonus TOKEN PRESALE ends on October 24th 2017
Facebook LinkedIn VK Instagram Bitcointalk Reddit Telegram Medium YouTube
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:39:10 AM

Very soon using BTC will not need a pc or smartphone at all, for example just a very cheap emc or nfc etc compatible hw wallet with prepaid amount on it will boost acceptance and usage among people that are far from technologies. If the consumers, not only traders, will demand for BTC then price will rocket to the Mars, not only the Moon.

There are also a lot of projects working towards payment methods for cryptos, I personally support ChangeBank (link in signature), but Centra, Polybius, Bankera, ... they're all working towards the same goal, which is total world adoption

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:50:47 AM

bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much

I think the next 5 years bitcoin will certainly go up because of the history during these bitcoin prices continue to rise from year to year and it's surprising
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:53:22 AM

I think that after 5 years bitcoin can still grow more, as you can see, the trend of bitcoin in the past year increased. More and more people are getting interested in bitcoin, so I think that bitcoin can still grow bigger in 5 years time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: