Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:34:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what you think about bitcoin in like 5 years?  (Read 21095 times)
Usui-Chan

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:36:28 AM

No one should be able to tell anything about the future of bitcoin, it changes so abrupt so we know little about what's going to happen. I expect some good news though, but I don't really want to be disappointed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:36:32 AM

I think about bitcoin in like 5 years in my life it can change many things and things that I don't have I can have it all. and I tell my Mom that I want her to stop working because I'm gonna work for her .
khanjan12

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:38:22 AM

Bitcoin as a crypto currency has been rising in prominence and its reputation has been rising favorably over the years. its value has risen even more than that of gold. The price of Bitcoin will continue to soar over the next 5 years.

BTC value is growing day by day most of the peoples are very interested in BTC because of its high growing value and fast transactions. i think in five years its value will be raised 380% of todays price.. and most of the peoples in the world will be using BTC in their daily life.
BaeNaNa

Activity: 286

Cryptics

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:46:41 AM

bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much
In five years, first the price will be more than $50.000 because the community keep growing bigger and bigger. China will lift the ban and bitcoin can be used in every country in this world. We can see a lot of notice of "bitcoin accepted here" in lots of store. If things turn out like that it will be a perfect future.

rindo

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:26:03 PM

Being yesterday the theoretical birthday/conceptday of BTC (with the release of the Whitepaper and Blockchain concept 9 years ago) we already saw a lot of forks, parallel projects and most of all a exponential growed in value. With up and downs, with bans, acceptpions and new regulations, until now the Digital currency just shows that is here to stay. In 5 years time, i expect that the story line will still be the same....
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:31:06 PM

In five years, i think there might be a big change. Maybe because the developement of technology, bitcoin will be brought to a new era, the greater?
And what i expect is that the value will be so high! And i may not be able to afford it anymore. I think everything can happen, knowing that five years ago bitcoin isn't as great as it is now and now, everyone want it.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
wormgummy019

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:35:38 PM

bitcoin is five years time in my opinion there will be a lot of hard forks from the original bitcoin blockchain and the value of bitcoin would increase by 300 percent today's price. if transaction's speed and price remains the same, bitcoin's not improving and maybe the price wont grow that much

For me, bitcoin after 5 years will very rich. Its value will increase and increase. Its value will become bigger and higher as long as there is so many people still used bitcoin. And we are hoping that sfter 5 years the number of people using bitcoin will increase too. Therefore, there is possibility that after 5 years bitcoin will become $10000.
shawn995

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:38:47 PM

Being yesterday the theoretical birthday/conceptday of BTC (with the release of the Whitepaper and Blockchain concept 9 years ago) we already saw a lot of forks, parallel projects and most of all a exponential growed in value. With up and downs, with bans, acceptpions and new regulations, until now the Digital currency just shows that is here to stay. In 5 years time, i expect that the story line will still be the same....
if we can read the last previous history then we can conclude that bitcoin is famous with a very fast speed and now a lot of people are interesting in bitcoin due to which the rate of bitcoin is now increasing more and more with a high speed so after five years bitcoin is most probably will become international currency and according to my opinion its rate must reach at least 25k$ in coming five years.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:45:01 PM

After all that we do not still know what really happens in that year we still in the process of knowing and go on the flow in the graph of bitcoin since bitcoin is becoming world wide and accepting and implementing into our economy and of we see the histoy of bitcoin yes bitcoin is making a new history it becoming expensive and breaking the wall.
Crypto_Addict

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:49:45 PM

Probably a lot of hard forks, but I think in general BTC will increase 500-800% over the next 5 years.

But that's only my personal opinion, who knows what will happen... BTCBTCBTC
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 02:25:37 PM

In five years, i think there might be a big change. Maybe because the developement of technology, bitcoin will be brought to a new era, the greater?

And what i expect is that the value will be so high! And i may not be able to afford it anymore. I think everything can happen, knowing that five years ago bitcoin isn't as great as it is now and now, everyone want it.

Its not like that, not everybody is born with golden spoon in the hand! Its not affordable for us today also being a mid investor and what I think is it will be beneficial if the prices keep going high all the time. The math is simple, if you hold today then obviously you will benefit from it tomorrow with at least 50X profits in case of bitcoin.

Five years of period will see many ups and downs but with that wave it will keep rising up and up again. So I guess it will great investment after fives years of period.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

DrYe5

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:35:09 PM

Its not like that, not everybody is born with golden spoon in the hand! Its not affordable for us today also being a mid investor and what I think is it will be beneficial if the prices keep going high all the time. The math is simple, if you hold today then obviously you will benefit from it tomorrow with at least 50X profits in case of bitcoin.

Five years of period will see many ups and downs but with that wave it will keep rising up and up again. So I guess it will great investment after fives years of period.

I think that for 5, maybe 10 years the virtual coin will be able to partially take over the currency in high-developed countries. She's a cheerleader. Surely those who invested a lot will be able to draw even more.
Frank0209

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:43:56 PM

Don't really know what will happen to Bitcoin in next 5 years will it become more popular and legalized in almost country all over the world or not. For now as everyone know that Bitcoin price keep increasing day by day and very quickly at the early of this year Bitcoin price was only about 800$ but it's 6k4$ now maybe in next 5 years it'll be 20k$ Smiley). On the other hand I'm a little bit nervous about legalization of Bitcoin cause the number of countries banned Bitcoin is increasing as well because of some bad effects of Bitcoin.
faycel96

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:47:12 PM

Don't really know what will happen to Bitcoin in next 5 years will it become more popular and legalized in almost country all over the world or not. For now as everyone know that Bitcoin price keep increasing day by day and very quickly at the early of this year Bitcoin price was only about 800$ but it's 6k4$ now maybe in next 5 years it'll be 20k$ Smiley). On the other hand I'm a little bit nervous about legalization of Bitcoin cause the number of countries banned Bitcoin is increasing as well because of some bad effects of Bitcoin.
By 2020, the capitalization of digital currencies will reach $ 500 billion, at a rate of 40 to 50 per cent for bitcoin , with a volume of 20 million units (21 million to 1 million lost in the wild). All this will give the BTC capitalization between $ 200-250 billion, divided by size,
The lowest estimate for the BTC price would be $ 50,000.

SureLockLoans

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:48:10 PM

I think within the next five years we'll see an increase in popularity as well as an increase in big companies such as amazon accepting it.

Oasisman

Activity: 2590
Merit: 548

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 03:15:17 PM

Although Bitcoin value may struggle from ups and downs a little bit , but in the span of 5 years it surely will increase a lot. A lot of people are discovering and will use bitcoin in every transactions. Notice that Bitcoin is always increasing every year. So I think theres a great chances when you invest Bitcoin starting today.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
potatocorner

Activity: 201

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:20:57 PM

For me, after 5 years, bitcoin will be more popular, and many companies and shops are accepting payments in bitcoins that time. Also, bitcoin's price will be higher than we expected because for sure at that time there will be more users of bitcoin and many are getting salary from it. Those things are not impossible if bitcoin will continue to grow like what is happening nowadays.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kafiddrhman

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:38:50 PM

bitcoin prospects in the next 5 years of course bitcoin has been popular in all corners of the country and probably almost everyone in the world has been using bitcoin, not even the possibility of bitcoin has become a legal currency and can be used for various financial transactions and business transactions.
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 04:24:58 PM

If you see the bitcoin rise of the year to 500% more then if multiplied by 5 more years the price increase will reach at least 2500%, this is a good opportunity for us to invest so get big profit.

drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:31:06 PM

I agree with you. I think after 5 years of staying in bitcoin, the bitcoin value would become stable. The bitcoin price will increase and that is not impossible. Bitcoin after 5 years will be the new currency of the world. It will be known worldwide. It will be use in business, home, school, etc. I think bitcoin will be one of the solutions in fighting against poverty. Also I think that bitcoin will change the world because if there would be an increase on the bitcoin price,  then it will attract more investors and if we have more investors then, they can allot a higher salary and income for every workers in the world.
There is no way for the price of bitcoin to become stable in such a short time frame, especially if we take into consideration that bitcoin is slowly gaining ground against fiat, so I think we are going to see an even bigger volatility but with a clear tendency to go up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: