Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:18:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Translating a picture  (Read 257 times)
MoonIsBlue (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:57:04 AM

Hello, I just got my first translating job and they have big picture in their ANN thread that needs to be translated. What tool can I use for this?

Can anyone help me ?

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Panda Trump

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 09:23:03 AM

Hello, I just got my first translating job and they have big picture in their ANN thread that needs to be translated. What tool can I use for this?

Can anyone help me ?
Photoshop is great for these kinds of things.
You could also ask the person who posted the thread if they have an empty version of the picture, which you can easily put the text on.
If others have already translated it, you could also try contacting them. Just ask them how they did it.

Regards,
Trump

mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:36:11 AM

You took the job knowing you need to know the language you're translating the ANN thread to. Why do you need to use a tool to translate it if you can understand what the photo says?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
MoonIsBlue (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:55:25 AM

You took the job knowing you need to know the language you're translating the ANN thread to. Why do you need to use a tool to translate it if you can understand what the photo says?

I don't need a tool for translation, I need a tool not mess up their pictures. They have pictures with the text on it, I need to put my native text on it and remove the english text without messing up the lay-out.

mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:19:55 AM

I don't need a tool for translation, I need a tool not mess up their pictures. They have pictures with the text on it, I need to put my native text on it and remove the english text without messing up the lay-out.

Thanks for clearing that up. I think you're looking for something similar to this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l89ipulWLc

That's using the Google Translate Android/iOS app. Not sure how you'd do that on pc.  Undecided

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
MoonIsBlue (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:22:55 AM

Thanks for clearing that up. I think you're looking for something similar to this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l89ipulWLc

That's using the Google Translate Android/iOS app. Not sure how you'd do that on pc.  Undecided

CLARIFICATION: I don't want translating tools! (Thought that is a nifty app may I say) I can manage the translation just fine cause I'm a skilled translator. I was just wondering if anyone here had something that I could use to clean their lay-out from any texts but I guess I will have to use photoshop. I messaged the Moderators for any blank lay-outs they have. Since this question is resolved I'm locking the thread now.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: