Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:13:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HYIP Site 8%daily and 5% Ref commission  (Read 269 times)
Sakus (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:32:13 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2017, 11:42:52 AM by Sakus

Hey Guys!
I found a new HYIP site where you can earn up to 12% daily. Realistic are 8% (because of their programs), but you can earn 5% ref commission!
I invested a small amount and I can only recommend the smallest program to keep the risk as small as possible!
According to the site the program started today, so I can't say much about withdrawals, but I'll keep you posted!

Please keep in mind that this is an HYIP program and that you never invest more than you can afford to lose!

If you want to help me, just shoot a PN and I'll send you the ref link, but I'll post the non ref-link because I don't want to force anyone.

https://image.prntscr.com/image/1kpWGGQRQUC-k8OL3qZolw.png

You have to make a manual deposit (my wallet helped me with the Dollar to BTC conversion). After that the admin reviews your deposit, in my case it took around 30 minutes.

Here the link: Bitdirect.ltd
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Idalgo

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:09:48 PM

Your previos post about this hyip was deleted by moders for ref link, now you created a new without, and after that do not tell us that your are not admin. For what you are so insistently posting it here without ref-link, what is the benefit? By the way, learn how to insert links, yours does not work. And your HYIP is full of shit, any schoolboy can create this in a few hours.

You have no even ssl, scrypt is very old and awailable in public for free, also fake stats!!! More than 1000$ in depo with 16 registered users!!! I think you are stupid newbie nobody will believe you!!! Also if see stats last deposit from other scammer account "coinflare" who advert his fucking doublers here. Although I think this is the same scamer.

SCAM do not invest, I will say more: do not open this shit
jimbojones3000

Activity: 217
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 06:07:16 PM

Your previos post about this hyip was deleted by moders for ref link, now you created a new without, and after that do not tell us that your are not admin. For what you are so insistently posting it here without ref-link, what is the benefit? By the way, learn how to insert links, yours does not work. And your HYIP is full of shit, any schoolboy can create this in a few hours.

You have no even ssl, scrypt is very old and awailable in public for free, also fake stats!!! More than 1000$ in depo with 16 registered users!!! I think you are stupid newbie nobody will believe you!!! Also if see stats last deposit from other scammer account "coinflare" who advert his fucking doublers here. Although I think this is the same scamer.

SCAM do not invest, I will say more: do not open this shit

Ouch. Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: