Bitcoin Forum
December 16, 2017, 04:04:02 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]Cryptopay: A Central Entry Point to a Decentralised World(ended)  (Read 5027 times)
SeksiStarlord

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:46:38 PM

I dont have good experience with cryptopay, I ordered one month ago the card with express shipping and got it. I tooked a week so everything fine. But 2-3 weeks later your guys wrote to me that the card is useless now because of some regulations etc..  Roll Eyes but I have got the money back so yeah seems fine

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
cryptopay_support

Activity: 443

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:47:06 PM

Isn't this kind of like LocalBitcoins.com except it has the smell of Max Keiser all over it? Not that Max isn't a smart crypto adopter; however, you'll feel his bite and it will probably be a 50% loss shortly after the 200 mio CPAY are handed off to the exchanges. I'm not sensing much ownership value as you can see the Bitcoin buy/sell spread's around 5%. If they ever get going in the US, that would be newsworthy, but they won't. Huh

All in all I do not know what happened. It seems that at the moment when it was revealed that Cryptopay would launch the ICO their services would cover more countries. During the ICO the number of countries has decreased .. Unfortunately I can not find out why this happened ..?  Huh
Of course, the US market would be a good kick for Cryptopay!

Guys, what happened was out of our control. VISA has updated their terms and shut down their services in all countries outside the EEA. Unfortunately, it happened during our ICO but don't get worried too much: we are looking for a solution to start providing the cards worldwide again, it just takes some time. Cross your fingers - we will keep you posted!

We are creating a seamless bridge between crypto and conventional assets
cryptopay_support

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:48:37 PM

Hey, I just ordered your bitcoin debit card and i wanted to ask if there is an android app coming out soon? I can't see one online, only iOS, which is kinda strange.

Regards

Hello! Good news: we are developing an Android app at the moment. It should be released in a couple of months, so stay tuned!

dimon2307

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:08:30 PM

A fairly generous bounty program for the project. I will study the project in more detail and support it.

B E L U G A  P A Y  || The first Complete Mobile POS System || [ ICO 1st Dec 2017 ]
     Visa & Mastercard Certified    
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Twitter    Medium
ICAMerlin

Activity: 28

Etheal

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:38:17 PM

Wow! this sounds like a big project! looking forward for this big success!

◈ Be Part of the ICO | Ankorus ◈
PitL0rd2002

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:41:50 PM

You have "Media courage" on first page. Why no link to this news? I want to read this.
Doclam

Activity: 70

XUVcoin.com 🔴 1200% ROI Masternode

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:46:57 PM

interesting

roadmap should be more clear
cryptopay_support

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:34:54 PM

interesting

roadmap should be more clear

Hello! Our support team will clarify all your doubts - just contact them via the live chat or email!

nira09

Activity: 154

UNIVERSA - BLOCKCHAIN FOR BUSINESS

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:06:36 AM

A fairly generous bounty program for the project. I will study the project in more detail and support it.
I think this cryptopay project is a very good project, let alone the funding has reached 15 million euros

dev, please provide me a link for spreadsheet bounty, to check my status

cryptopay_support

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:19:40 PM

Thank you Smiley
We'll wait for you!

cryptopay_support

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:21:49 PM

I think this cryptopay project is a very good project, let alone the funding has reached 15 million euros

Unfortunately, we don't have such an option. Could you please contact our amazing support team to check your status?

cryptopay_support

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:23:36 PM

You have "Media courage" on first page. Why no link to this news? I want to read this.

Hello there!

Do you mean this one - https://medium.com/cryptopay/why-we-are-launching-a-55-million-cryptopay-ico-8dd71621417e ?

nira09

Activity: 154

UNIVERSA - BLOCKCHAIN FOR BUSINESS

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:17:12 PM

Unfortunately, we don't have such an option. Could you please contact our amazing support team to check your status?
Do you mean bounty manager or something else?

cryptopay_support

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:20:42 AM

Do you mean bounty manager or something else?

Yes, once you contact our support team, they'll redirect your request to the bounty program manager.

anyken

Activity: 32

Nvidia

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:41:41 PM

ICOMetrics. Разбор ICO: Cryptopay
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipEBH83MITw

SimmonenY

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:28:43 PM

Hello! I can see you have Jon Matonis as one of your advisors. What was his input in your ICO?
Winderer

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:00:27 AM

Will you beat the results of Bankera of Polybius? Just seen that only 3 cryptobanks finished their ICOs (https://www.coinspeaker.com/2017/10/27/a-review-of-cryptobanks-who-raised-how-much-and-how-to-use-the-advantage/) Others are just coming...
longyenthanh

Activity: 354

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:18:46 PM

Will you beat the results of Bankera of Polybius? Just seen that only 3 cryptobanks finished their ICOs (https://www.coinspeaker.com/2017/10/27/a-review-of-cryptobanks-who-raised-how-much-and-how-to-use-the-advantage/) Others are just coming...

Cryptopay is a stable project that has been around for years. I'm sure people have a lot more confidence in them than in ICOs that do not have anything yet. I'm sure they will succeed.

princessjenyz

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:32:10 AM

Hello Cryptopay! I have two questions:

1. When is the ICO of Cryptopay? starts and ends?

2. When will the bounty program starts?

Thanks!

longyenthanh

Activity: 354

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:41:24 AM

Hello Cryptopay! I have two questions:

1. When is the ICO of Cryptopay? starts and ends?

2. When will the bounty program starts?

Thanks!

All informations you can find on thee ICO website - here: https://ico.cryptopay.me

1. ICO ends in 1 DAYS 1 HOURS 1 MINUTES  from now

2. Bounty program is still running, but it will end with end of ICO, so in my opinin os too late to join.

But if you want join you have to fill this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd7wG9LEBvZFpbwToD3ZEgrlw9fCPLyTRD9pAZXV9uwFufXkQ/viewform

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.