Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:17:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (Closed)  (Read 31863 times)
TokensFund.io

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 04:57:49 AM

Hello

If you want to list your ICO on http://tokensfund.io/

Contact us via email or social medias !

hello@tokensfund.io

Twitter : https://twitter.com/tokensfund

Telegram : https://t.me/Tokensfund_io

Thank you

For News And Token Sales https://tokensfund.io/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:16:49 AM

Cryptopay is one of two cards I have used and I have very little to complain about, the fact that Cryptopay has been around for a while with a proven track record gives it more credence than the majority of ICOs out there, good luck!
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:14:52 PM

This project is well versed, I think it is a promising project as well in the future, I highly recommend people to keep watching this one. I think it is worth it on investing in this project.
dadaista

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 08:57:45 PM

Purpose of the CPAY token is revenue rewards ?
Nothing else?
So it's not a utility of token.

A securities Law Framework for Blockchain Tokens:
https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FSqihnfB.png&t=581&c=1BKv-ByHHSAMLw

Hello!

Please, check the reply given right above your post.
Let us know if you need anything clarified further Smiley

Frankly speaking the reply doesnt touch the point. If the token doesn't unlock functionalities it is not an utility token. May we say CPAY are securities? How buyers can enforce their rights to get the rewards?
cryptopay_support (OP)

Activity: 621
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 10:24:36 AM

Will you have integration with existing payment systems so that your services can be used at the POS device at the merchants on the corner? How do you foresee integration with the current fiat world as we are still in a long transition phase.

Hello!

We already are integrated with the existing payment systems (VISA). You can pay with the card at the merchants on the corner easily. We foresee the integration with the current fiat world by acquiring the small payment institution license then upgrading it to the full payment institution one.

We are creating a seamless bridge between crypto and conventional assets
Join us
cryptopay_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 10:30:27 AM

How will the altercation to do with the availability of Cryptopay cards affect this project?

Hello! We are doing our best to find the solution that will make it possible to issue Cryptopay cards worldwide. We used to have a really broad range of counties before we had to close our current card program due to the reasons out of our control.

Join us
cryptopay_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 10:41:24 AM

Cryptopay is one of two cards I have used and I have very little to complain about, the fact that Cryptopay has been around for a while with a proven track record gives it more credence than the majority of ICOs out there, good luck!

This project is well versed, I think it is a promising project as well in the future, I highly recommend people to keep watching this one. I think it is worth it on investing in this project.

Thanks for your faith, guys! We will prosper together with the help of your investment!

Join us
cryptopay_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 10:48:26 AM

Purpose of the CPAY token is revenue rewards ?
Nothing else?
So it's not a utility of token.

A securities Law Framework for Blockchain Tokens:

Hello!

Please, check the reply given right above your post.
Let us know if you need anything clarified further Smiley

Frankly speaking the reply doesnt touch the point. If the token doesn't unlock functionalities it is not an utility token. May we say CPAY are securities? How buyers can enforce their rights to get the rewards?

Apart from the rewards, the token will give you a chance to receive a speculative gain. Moreover, we are developing the concept of utilizing the CPAY tokens in our future products but not all of these rewards are included in the whitepaper because we don't want to give groundless promises. The main advantage of our ICO is that we have several successful products already and we aim to be as transparent as possible.
Our token is not a security. According to the paragraph 4.3 of the Terms and Conditions of the ICO, a Token shall represent a portion of rights of the Lender under the Terms. 1 Token shall be equal to the Lender's claim of 0.001 ETH in Euro. The mentioned CPAY Tokens are not securities, are not registered with any government entity as a security, and shall not, in any case, be considered as such. The whole deal is designed as a loan agreement.

Join us
altcointalk14

Activity: 751
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:00:24 PM

Why is the transfer transaction (bitcoin) taking so long? I made the translation more than 4 hours ago, and I still write that the transaction was received, but not confirmed.

https://tradeblock.com/bitcoin/tx/e875410ea6a9e992209a6c84c4cba1740a2127d43db9d408ffd07db08c45e23b

Are you sure that you provide correct transaction ID?
I checked it in blockchain.info and there this transcation is confirmed:
https://blockchain.info/tx/e875410ea6a9e992209a6c84c4cba1740a2127d43db9d408ffd07db08c45e23b
altcointalk14

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:19:20 PM

i send bitcoin to adress 33ncUhokSNMigrxCysRbNsPNeKscJ6PbRM

blockchain.info say me what transaction is in pending status:

same info on https://cabinet.cryptopay.me/

link ("Bitcoin transaction" on cabinet.cryptopay.me) : https://tradeblock.com/bitcoin/tx/b57bb5227696aaad65d045452be5de5be0bd485df1ef2872d393d40429e3096d

so ? wtf?

It is different transaction.. here you have info in blockchain.info:
https://blockchain.info/tx/b57bb5227696aaad65d045452be5de5be0bd485df1ef2872d393d40429e3096d

It looks like you type very low fee for this transaction - it show only 5.067 sat/B

Now you can only wait...
altcointalk14

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:30:37 PM

ok i will wait, thx

Next time try to put a bit higher fee - at least 10 sat/B.
If transaction is hanging, like that one, there is possibility to push it with service like  https://pool.viabtc.com/tools/txaccelerator/
but fee must be > 10 sat/B.
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:40:51 PM

Cryptopay Runs an ICO to Consolidate and Develop New Products

Cryptopay is not a new comer in the fintech arena, hence forget any MVP or technical white paper filled with dream features and written by wanna-be tycoons.

Cryptopay is actually a real company offering a rich set of products. A Bitcoin wallet to buy and sell cryptocurrency and fiat already counting 450k registered users and 90k+ cards issued worldwide. One among the most appealing features is to combine a Cryptopay debit card with your Bitcoin balance. Then starting from your bitcoins you can travel worldwide and make payments in thousands of points of sale.

Why ICO?

So why a company as Cryptopay is in the middle of an ICO? Aren’t ICOs that kind of instrument especially suited for garage ideas to get some money and start development from scratch? Well, think again. ICO are becoming a valid alternative to IPO also for more structured companies. It is the present and the future of venture financing and the smartest companies in the world are now looking seriously at this form of crowd funding.

https://coinidol.com/cryptopay-runs-an-ico/

9Bank

Activity: 229
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 09:33:11 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2017, 09:51:07 PM by 9Bank

Isn't this kind of like LocalBitcoins.com except it has the smell of Max Keiser all over it? Not that Max isn't a smart crypto adopter; however, you'll feel his bite and it will probably be a 50% loss shortly after the 200 mio CPAY are handed off to the exchanges. I'm not sensing much ownership value as you can see the Bitcoin buy/sell spread's around 5%. If they ever get going in the US, that would be newsworthy, but they won't. Huh

longyenthanh

Activity: 1221

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:13:59 PM

Isn't this kind of like LocalBitcoins.com except it has the smell of Max Keiser all over it? Not that Max isn't a smart crypto adopter; however, you'll feel his bite and it will probably be a 50% loss shortly after the 200 mio CPAY are handed off to the exchanges. I'm not sensing much ownership value as you can see the Bitcoin buy/sell spread's around 5%. If they ever get going in the US, that would be newsworthy, but they won't. Huh

All in all I do not know what happened. It seems that at the moment when it was revealed that Cryptopay would launch the ICO their services would cover more countries. During the ICO the number of countries has decreased .. Unfortunately I can not find out why this happened ..?  Huh
Of course, the US market would be a good kick for Cryptopay!

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Gordonium

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:38:02 PM

Hey, I just ordered your bitcoin debit card and i wanted to ask if there is an android app coming out soon? I can't see one online, only iOS, which is kinda strange.

Regards

stefek99

Activity: 233
Merit: 102

https://genesis.re

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 05:43:32 PM

Bounty program           5%

How is the bounty programme going?

Difficult to find information...

cryptopay_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 05:23:46 PM

Why is the transfer transaction (bitcoin) taking so long? I made the translation more than 4 hours ago, and I still write that the transaction was received, but not confirmed.

https://tradeblock.com/bitcoin/tx/e875410ea6a9e992209a6c84c4cba1740a2127d43db9d408ffd07db08c45e23b

Hello! Sorry for our delayed response Sad The reason that the transaction has been processing so slowly could be the low miners fee, that's true. If you still have issues with this transaction please contact our support team directly via the live chat on the website.

Join us
SeksiStarlord

Activity: 384
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:46:38 PM

I dont have good experience with cryptopay, I ordered one month ago the card with express shipping and got it. I tooked a week so everything fine. But 2-3 weeks later your guys wrote to me that the card is useless now because of some regulations etc..  Roll Eyes but I have got the money back so yeah seems fine
cryptopay_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 05:47:06 PM

All in all I do not know what happened. It seems that at the moment when it was revealed that Cryptopay would launch the ICO their services would cover more countries. During the ICO the number of countries has decreased .. Unfortunately I can not find out why this happened ..?  Huh
Of course, the US market would be a good kick for Cryptopay!

Guys, what happened was out of our control. VISA has updated their terms and shut down their services in all countries outside the EEA. Unfortunately, it happened during our ICO but don't get worried too much: we are looking for a solution to start providing the cards worldwide again, it just takes some time. Cross your fingers - we will keep you posted!

Join us
cryptopay_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 05:48:37 PM

Hey, I just ordered your bitcoin debit card and i wanted to ask if there is an android app coming out soon? I can't see one online, only iOS, which is kinda strange.

Regards

Hello! Good news: we are developing an Android app at the moment. It should be released in a couple of months, so stay tuned!

Join us
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: