Bitcoin Forum
December 14, 2017, 03:37:28 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Poll
Question: is it possible to earn a bitcoin daily??
yes - 10 (41.7%)
no - 5 (20.8%)
maybe - 9 (37.5%)
Total Voters: 23

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: possibilities' to earn bitcoin daily  (Read 1133 times)
Qastessa

Activity: 137

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:22:05 AM

Yes, you can earn a bitcoin daily by providing services in freelancer and on this forum.
Or even in real life.
Bitcoin has changed my life for sure. It is easy to use bitcoin in everyday life. A lot of companies and the online services are using bitcoin as it is increasing the price of the bitcoin. Now it is easy to get bitcoin even with the help of the social devices and the trading and it is the common now but for the ordinary person should choose the bounty projects to earn bitcoin.

EARN UP TO 5.9% DAILY INVESTING IN eSPORTS
════ ════ ═══ bitPlay ═══ ════ ════
Choose a plan, make a deposit and enjoy the profit!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Protected101

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:46:29 AM

I don't think so through mining you can earn a bitcoin daily, this needs a very large setup to make it possible and cheap electricity is required but as we know mostly countries of the world don't have electricity and many countries are facing electricity shortage issues too. It is possible through trading but a huge investment is needed here too.
Yes I dont think so that we can earned money in bitcoin everyday.For me through joining signature campaign I earned a lot every week maybe there is no possibilities that we can earned every day every week I should say.I cannot try trading and mining for now but bitcoin help so much even though I earned weekly it helps me a lot.

ProGamerJojo

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:49:45 AM

I think if only bitcoin mining I think will not be enough for the cost of living every day, to start mining takes a lot of funds. if I think trading is the most appropriate. because trading can earn a profit every day but if we are lucky every day?   Grin
Shreek

Activity: 112

“Augmented Reality World Discovered”

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:30:01 PM

for me as a beginner is quite difficult to get bitcoin every day ,, which I know only by trading a person can get bitcoin every day ,, it also must be adept in analyzing currency fluctuations ,,, if not adept then he will lose ,,

jake zyrus

Activity: 148

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:26:01 AM

People keep saying that they earn bitcoins for their daily basic needs
And i have heard that you can earn daily bitcoins by mining
Mining is not very profitable and it consumes much time and electricity. Trading is a good option to play. You can also go off with many other earning options in the crypto world, just google it. You will get a big list there.
Yes it is a big possibilities to earn bitcoin daily. The value of bitcoin is increasing daily so that your investment will gain in high profit, so we continue invest and trading coz it is one source to become successful. The only need is to workhard and dedication to campaign bitcoin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  TRADE.IO       ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.