Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:35:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for wallet Monero, suggestions  (Read 266 times)
Gero3 (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:14:25 AM

Hi,
I like MyEtherWallet for Ethereum.
I am looking to mine following coins:

1) Monero
2) Electroneum

Is there a centralized place that will allow me to interact directly with the blockchain while remaining in full control of your keys & your funds like myetherwallet

OR

Do u guys recommend separate web based client side interface like myetherwallet for Monero, electroneum. Which ones?

Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
damNmad

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

nvOC forever

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:39:30 AM

Hi,

1) Monero
2) Electroneum

Is there a centralized place that will allow me to interact directly with the blockchain while remaining in full control of your keys & your funds like myetherwallet

OR

Do u guys recommend separate web based client side interface like myetherwallet for Monero, electroneum. Which ones?

Thanks

I think regarding Electroneum, this is what you are looking for??

https://downloads.electroneum.com/offline_paper_electroneum_walletV1.5.html

Coming to Monero, i got this from the official website;

https://mymonero.com/#/

official website : https://getmonero.org/downloads/

But use at your own risk and please read each and every line carefully before commiting to something.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
wacko
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:08:11 AM

Hi,

1) Monero
2) Electroneum

OR

Thanks
For monero, there is mymonero.com — somewhat similar to myetherwallet. Not sure whether there's anything like this for ETN already. Fees are quite high with xmr though, so I'm sticking to the local wallets. With cryptonote coins you can run a local wallet without downloading the full blockchain, you'll just connect to a remote node for syncing, but your actual wallet files will be on your computer. That might be a good option for xmr with its 30+ gb blockchain.
zafaryaqoob

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:58:40 AM

Right Now I'm using Mymonero wallet You can Choose any other Monero coin wallet here. There I have seen there are 9+ Different Monero coin wallet.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: