Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:12:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your favorite Token? and why?  (Read 2010 times)
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:33:16 PM

My favourite token is bitcoin because it is very good coin it gives me very much profit and it rates increases day by day.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Minotus

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:39:22 PM

My favorite coin is ethereum. I always support and believe this project from the begining and i will continue to support. I believe lots of coins will rise this month and especially ethereum will grow day by day. And I can't wait to watch the rise of ethereum.

marroxas

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:40:59 PM

I prefer ethereum. The coin is beginning to get accepted by the whole crypto community. It is serving as optional to bitcoin and its transactions are faster and cheaper too. Soon, this coin would be the talk for every investor. Icos prefer it too which is a sure growth as you hodl.
Bastime

Activity: 519
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:46:42 PM

Since I joined this forum and started to participate Signature Bounty Campaigns and then started receive bounty stake tokens, the one thing really do love is Oyster Pearl PRL because it is the most number of tokens that I get on a single signature bounty campaign and when I got the PRL tokens from the company I choose to hold it until time had come that it offers me huge amount of value as high as more than $45,000 today and even will pump more in the coming months like March and April.
Oyster Pearl PRL offers me to live in New house and lot, ride to a new car and invest into more local businesses in order to get more sources of income to support my family's needs and goals in life.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

fempat

Activity: 331
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:50:12 PM

Mine is Rivetz (RvT)

It has so much potential to become one of the profitable lead token.
Already accepted by some exchanges and wallets

What is yours?

Rivetz... Never heard of it before. I have PowerLedger (POWR) and Cappasity (CAPP).  Electricity is such a big deal especially in some countries that makes PowerLedger's concept worthwhile. As Cappasity is intending to do their ICO very soon, it will affect it tremendously. Also Lucyd (LCD) is doing a good job.

lero34

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:25:33 PM

I do not have a favorite token lol. I simply distrust them. I think they will soon be experiencing not the best of times. And it is connected with the fact that many will lose interest.
Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:12:34 PM

I love Universa (UNT) because this great smart blockchain focuses on creating smart contracts in the real economy with the wide scope of application, from electronic keys in aerial vehicles to transactions between financial institutions.  Cool

Mainnet+Binance or any big exchange eg. like Bittrex = Moon.
Universa Bank+Cards+More partnerhips, more agreements with big companies from any important sector of economy = Jupiter.  Cheesy Kiss
raahi

Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:07:40 PM

Among the many cryptocurrencies that are out on the market, my bet would be placed on Quantstamp. this cryptocurrency is based on the protocols to enable automation of security audits on smart contracts it has a functioning team that is building a set of code to check to smart contracts and it is already linked to the Ethereum network which is worth in millions of dollars this year alone.
shaadsufi

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:31:25 PM

Origin is a cryptocurrency firm that is based on the sharing economy based on Ethereum to create peer to peer network's to transact it just about anything as I believe that the future of the  world is based on the sharing resources of many economies of the world what region is a decentralization process and will create much value in the future
moshk555

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:58:35 PM

One of the best crypto currency's in the market is Orchid this crypto currency firm has already raised $4.7 million in venture capital from block chain capital and other firms which have a higher significance in the market the only names of the investment firms it has received investment from guarantees it success in the future in higher.
KondraT

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

★━ Z-POP DREAM ━★

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:58:44 AM

If we talk about long-term investment, I would choose Monero or Dash. If the 5 minutes trading you can coin smaller use for example Ripple or Dogecoin.

★━━━━━━★  Z-POP DREAM ★━━━━━━★
★━GROW TALENT,CREATE STAR━★ (https://z-popdream.io/)
skba

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:06:14 AM

I have many favorite coin. First of all Bitcoin. I love Bitcoin so much. Because it is so much trusted. Bitcoin is the world best currency. Another Ethereum in the second best coin. It is also too much trusted. Now, people are so much agreed to using Ethereum. Then Waves, Dent, Aion also the best coin in cryptocurrency world.
Jimmy palumbo

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:09:24 AM

I'm also going to invest in bitcoin, because in the long run, bitcoin is at a very cheap price.
So if you want to invest in the long term, I'm going to choose bitcoin first.

lighterkek

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 05:12:39 AM

my favorite tokenim wepower because I think that when the market starts to improve, you will come to places you deserve.The project has taken over the green energy and the states that have seen great support and these investments will increase
jack8989

Activity: 331

StartFi

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:13:03 AM

I'm also going to invest in bitcoin, because in the long run, bitcoin is at a very cheap price.
So if you want to invest in the long term, I'm going to choose bitcoin first.
Yes, bitcoin is king and we need a lot of capital to invest in bitcoin. So ETH is my favorite altcoin. It has a separate blockchain platform and is used by many ICO projects in the future. I feel very safe and trust ETH when investing in them.
Actually it helped me get a lot of profit. I joined trading 5 months ago and ETH helped me get the profit up to 8k $.
At present its price is going down and this is my chance to support ETH again.

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
aliceayag

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:13:41 AM

All kinds of token has their own characteristics and benefits, but i want all tokens.. all tokens is my favorite.
annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:19:33 AM

May favorite coin is Ethereum because I can easily track my transactions and because it has also a lower and faster transaction fee than bitcoin. I am also amazed because of the altcoins are in ethereum blockchain so I can say that it is really a good coin. It has a potential to overtake bitcoin in the near future.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
sshirisha

Activity: 53

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 05:38:57 AM

My favourite coins are bitcoin and ETH I would like to hold these coins these are my future
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:47:18 AM

One of my favourite tokens is MOD, I invested in it at early ICO stage, it has great potential and already rises a lot from ICO price, I am holding it for another year. I am also looking forward to TEND token.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:04:29 AM

CMT, This is the coin that I will buy them for today, They are currently the most potential, CMT Blockchain is an advanced technology, they can be compatible with smart ETH contracts. The transaction time is 100 times faster than ETH, which is the highlight of CMT, I think they will dominate the market in the next few years. So, I will buy and hold them now.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: