Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:45:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature Campaign and Reward  (Read 2487 times)
lincolnmad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:03:52 AM

Is there a user who has made a total of 1bitcoin in signature campaigns alone , not investments but payment from posting and being paid.

In 1 week ? Nope, you only can earn up to 0.05btc per week in signature campaign. High rank high payment, but if you talk about a person can earn 1 bitcoin in signature campaign, yes it's possible but it will takes much time. Maybe in 1 year full work on signature campaign you can earn 1 bitcoin. Well, you can earn more by having multiple account which is against the rules and you can get negative trust if you get caught and i really not recommend this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 02:46:26 AM

Is there a user who has made a total of 1bitcoin in signature campaigns alone , not investments but payment from posting and being paid.

Yeah there is but it take months to year to have that. He maybe a high rank member and the campaigns that he always joined became successful. And of course, he also put time and efforts to this It's not like within a snap of a finger he already have 1btc. So even you buddy can earn that, you just need to have more patience.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
detector

Activity: 484
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:45:03 AM

Yes it can happen as for now you need to wait about 1 year to earn BTC 1  from sig campaign with Hero account recently
It's really great to see that this is the only one forum around the world that able to earn bitcoin by posting
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:23:43 AM

of course there are many users earning whole bitcoin but it take a month to earn, it always depending on the ranked of your account and the signature campaign where you participated, but much better if you have another earning method to make your earning much higher than your target.
posesion19

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:53:57 PM

I see some ICO , will pay 0.1 Btc to their signature campaign bounty , but i forget where i read the Bounty ANN.
Too much ICO will pay high based on Member rank , when u Sr.Member , u will feel a high payment from signature campaign by posting on forum/Week.
Keep raising ur rank , and try to participate a bounty then u will know how much ICO pay to you by posting on forum.
And dont forget to choose a good ICO , because now too much ICO can be a scam  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:23:32 PM

Yes that's possible. if you re an old timer here and you are a member like 2 years ago, you can make 1 btc in a span of 1 year for just the signature campaign alone but to this day if you are start as a newbie member i think you can collect 1btc for about 2 years. Current pay rate regardless of any rank was almost half below than the previous years of signature campaign reward. You can accelerate your bitcoin accumulation if you do other activities like social  media campaign, translation service, campaign management, trading or lending. Don't rely on signature campaign alone if you want to earn bitcoin fast.
pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:38:58 PM

I think many hero members and legendary members earn 1btc or more from the signature campaign.because in the signature campaign the payment for the hero and legendary members are average 0.02 or 0.03 btc/week.so they can earn 1 btc in may be in 9-10 months.so they can earn more than 1btc in one year..
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:23:36 AM

In 1 week ? Nope, you only can earn up to 0.05btc per week in signature campaign. High rank high payment, but if you talk about a person can earn 1 bitcoin in signature campaign, yes it's possible but it will takes much time. Maybe in 1 year full work on signature campaign you can earn 1 bitcoin. Well, you can earn more by having multiple account which is against the rules and you can get negative trust if you get caught and i really not recommend this.

This high amount of pay for bitcoin can only be done if on 4 weeks you get bonus for avatar or personal message, dont think that at the moment we have some signature campaign that pay this high amount for weekly basis. This is high with current price and for better earning try getting some social media bounties and blog bounties this way you or any other have bigger chances to increase and faster to earn this 1 bitcoin.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:16:00 AM

Yes there has some users that made a total of that amount of bitcoin just for doing in signature campaign alone especially the older members here in the forum. We never know who they are but I am sure some reach that amount or exceeds. Older members have reach that point because I think when they join on signature campaign especially when bitcoin has a lower value at that time.
maple27

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:23:17 PM

Is it likely to get accepted to a campaign as a Jr. Member? I know a few campaigns do accept Jrs, but is it quite competitive?

ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:52:30 PM

Dude I can guarantee you that more than 60% of the people in this forum might not have purchased a single amount of btc. Most of them just earn from signature Campaigns and find ways to convert it .

Is it likely to get accepted to a campaign as a Jr. Member? I know a few campaigns do accept Jrs, but is it quite competitive?
There are many Campaigns who accept Jr members . You can have a look here (Overview of Bitcointalk Signature Campaigns)
Or
Here to find Campaigns faster (Services)

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:08:44 PM

This high amount of pay for bitcoin can only be done if on 4 weeks you get bonus for avatar or personal message, dont think that at the moment we have some signature campaign that pay this high amount for weekly basis. This is high with current price and for better earning try getting some social media bounties and blog bounties this way you or any other have bigger chances to increase and faster to earn this 1 bitcoin.
The campaign you belongs will gives the good amount bro but mostly you can find pretty low campaign payment when compare with the last year bitcoin signature cmapaigns earning. Many campaigns gave around 0.1 for week also. Now we are struggling for 0.01 btc for week. However, sticking with the signature campaign will not support you always.  Go with the other services to make more income like trading.
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:19:33 AM

Yes maybe on the time when bitcoin has a $100 value i think it was 2012-2011 dont know the exact time because im just only starting but heard on some threads that they or payout like that but they spend it . Eventually not thingking bitcoin will rose up to like a dream of money  i think even the staffs of bitcoin dont know it ass well it depends on the community on how to handle bitcoin i just pressume it would be it . It was like 0.1 or 0.2 on jr. Members dont know the exact rate
loragean03

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:48:36 AM

yes, a lot of user here are already earn 1 bitcoin or more on some signature campaign alone without any investment. because if you a hard working person, this site is fits to you, maybe this is very hard to do collect bitcoin as a mode of payment for those activity you've done, but its very useful to us to work and be paid by bitcoin, maybe it takes too long to take/have 1 bitcoin but its worth it, I mean you can see the hard work you've done when they paying you a bitcoin.
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:06:55 PM

One really good thing that happened with this ICO rise is overwhelming good offer of signature campaigns and their price rates have an race..So we must thank them for this, no matter if we love them or hate them. Once when this rush stops, campaign could dry up, or maybe not. Huh
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:33:34 PM

basic on my experience during active in this forum i was never hearing that there are some people in this forum who able to earn 1 bitcoin from signature campaign especially currently the price of bitcoin has been increasing and reaching all time high so to avoid huge cost from this method normally some of campaign has decreasing their payrate and impossible to earn 1 btc for one month only from signature campaign
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:45:51 PM

yes when i count aal my earnings from all Signature Campaigns on this forum iam greater than 1 btc .
i had also anold account but its still banned here becourse someone got my password from the old account Cheesy
but with the old and this one i count more than 1 btc form all signature campains . But in early years the rewars was mauch higher than now as the btc prize was much lower Wink

kind regards
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:09:56 PM

basic on my experience during active in this forum i was never hearing that there are some people in this forum who able to earn 1 bitcoin from signature campaign especially currently the price of bitcoin has been increasing and reaching all time high so to avoid huge cost from this method normally some of campaign has decreasing their payrate and impossible to earn 1 btc for one month only from signature campaign
Doesn't matter how much the campaign rates drop.People having more than 10 accounts enrolled in 10 different signature campaigns will sill make good money at the end of the day.I wish every campaign manager adopted the high quality hire rule for their campaigns.Unfortunately,lot of new campaign managers are making it difficult to eradicate spam.
Gaaara

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:10:07 PM

yes when i count aal my earnings from all Signature Campaigns on this forum iam greater than 1 btc .
i had also anold account but its still banned here becourse someone got my password from the old account Cheesy
but with the old and this one i count more than 1 btc form all signature campains . But in early years the rewars was mauch higher than now as the btc prize was much lower Wink

kind regards

That's true as the price goes higher it gets more difficult for bitcoin users to reach 1 btc just be doing signatures, you got over 1 btc but I doubt the value you earned is the same as the value of 1 btc as of now. 1 It is hard to reach 1 btc because while the price is getting higher the reward they give witg btc is getting lower.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

pixie85

Activity: 2128
Merit: 524

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:52:29 PM

kind regards

That's true as the price goes higher it gets more difficult for bitcoin users to reach 1 btc just be doing signatures, you got over 1 btc but I doubt the value you earned is the same as the value of 1 btc as of now. 1 It is hard to reach 1 btc because while the price is getting higher the reward they give witg btc is getting lower.
The prices have to go higher while the campaign payments go lower. There's no other way.
Do you truly believe that people are going to pay you $10 for one forum post? Signature campaigns were booming when the rate per post in Bitcoin was between 1 and 2 $.
If we wait a bit and the market stabilizes so will the rates.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: