Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:17:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We design, build and install mining rigs in Kuwait,  (Read 2623 times)
Kokomoka (OP)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:58:43 PM

Dear all.

Earlier this year I made an investment of considerable size into a mining rig in Kuwait. I am happy to report that the investment has been a huge success and provides me with a weekly passive income of bitcoin.

Now I am inviting others to do the same. Here is the deal:

Investors are invoiced for their hardware. We source the hardware, assemble the rig and arrange a suitable location in Kuwait to physically house the rig. Investors will agree a fixed fee to cover the rental of a location for the rig, typically a large room(s) in a Kuwaiti villa. The rent will cover all the costs to power the rig as well as the air conditioners of the villa. After that, all the income produced by the rig goes to the investor. The physical hardware itself is the property of the investor. What investors chose to do with their rigs is up to them. If investors wish to have the rig relocated to a different country then that is completely up to them too. Note that via our contacts in Kuwait, we are able to arrange extra power capacity to be installed to the villas as and when needed.

The rigs themselves consist of eight GPU's per unit. All units are housed in their own aluminum frames which are stack-able, so we can provide you with hundreds of such rigs if requested.

Investments of any suitably large size can be arranged, there really is no upper limit. We will accept investments paid as either cash, bank transfer or paid as bitcoin of course. Once the rig is up an running, 100% of the profits will be transferred to your bitcoin address.

Assuming you connect your rig to a mining pool like nicehash, you can check your live statistics at any time from any location in the world. If you use an external bitcoin wallet you will receive payment every Friday. Also, remember that the hardware remains your own personal property.

We offer three things:

1) Security, the hardware remains your property throughout
2) Transparency, your rigs performance can be monitored online at all times
3) Profitability, Kuwait has the world's cheapest power. A regular fixed monthly rent is all that's needed to cover the costs of operation

Interested parties are invited to PM me. You are welcome to visit Kuwait where we maintain our own rig at our villa for investors to see.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bias

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 08:20:56 PM

Well you sound like you have it all covered,don't you?
But where is the photos of your farm(s) and the rigs,where is the paperwork (contracts for the "area" rentals,receipts from the GPU buys etc),where is some PROOF of any kind that you are telling the truth?

You think that we are just a bunch or fools and we will send you our coins for nothing?
Wake up because that isn't going to happen! Wink
Kokomoka (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:09:02 AM

But where is the photos of your farm(s) and the rigs,where is the paperwork (contracts for the "area" rentals,receipts from the GPU buys etc),where is some PROOF of any kind that you are telling the truth?

You think that we are just a bunch or fools and we will send you our coins for nothing?

It always amuses me how people on this forum hold up pictures as the ultimate proof.

As I said, interested parties are welcome to visit us in Kuwait, where we will show you around and go through the deal in detail.
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:39:52 PM

It always amuses me how people on this forum hold up pictures as the ultimate proof.

As I said, interested parties are welcome to visit us in Kuwait, where we will show you around and go through the deal in detail.

My amusement is empty, almost insane, proposals like yours.

Show us...around like we will come for vacations or something and we don't even know you. Not to mention that it's easy to say something knowing that it can't be done.
For you a trip to your country it's easier, cheaper and faster from paperwork and pics. Really now?!

I will suggest you to lock this fishy Thread of yours and try to do something more...constructive.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Kokomoka (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:59:47 AM

My amusement is empty, almost insane, proposals like yours.

Show us...around like we will come for vacations or something and we don't even know you. Not to mention that it's easy to say something knowing that it can't be done.
For you a trip to your country it's easier, cheaper and faster from paperwork and pics. Really now?!

I will suggest you to lock this fishy Thread of yours and try to do something more...constructive.

I wouldn't feel comfortable doing a deal without meeting the investor in person. Most of our clients are business people and crypto currency enthusiasts. Taking a flight to Kuwait doesn't concern them, especially when putting $100k + into their mining farms.
bias

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:25:03 PM

If the people have 100k$+ to invest in rigs,why the hell to come in Kuwait and meet-up with a total scam like you?
Enjoy the negative scammer noob and just gtfo from here! Enough is enough with your crap.
Kokomoka (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 08:00:26 PM

If the people have 100k$+ to invest in rigs,why the hell to come in Kuwait and meet-up with a total scam like you?
Enjoy the negative scammer noob and just gtfo from here! Enough is enough with your crap.

Our previous investors didn't have a problem with visiting in person. I wouldn't expect anybody to invest otherwise. You should come, it's a nice country, I'll show you around.
Kokomoka (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:25:14 AM

Dear all.

I just wished to provide some further details about our product. Firstly, I have attached a screenshot of our first rig mining on nicehash. Bear in mind that the first rig we built used the 1050 Ti's. All our new rigs now use the 1080 Ti's which are far more powerful.

I've also included a couple of shots taken inside the villa where we build the rigs.

We have had to set a minimum order size of $100k. Based on current market conditions, even after overheads you can expect to quickly recoup the cost of your rig and then after that, you are sitting on pure profit. Remember we offer a three year guarantee on the hardware.

Many thanks!
thebanker28

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:06:43 PM

Is electricity very cheap in Kuwait or something? Just wondering because with the ambient temperature there are you not paying double for both powering the rigs and cooling them also?
Would it make more sense to do this in a cold climate somewhere? Either way, good luck.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Kokomoka (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:02:41 PM

Is electricity very cheap in Kuwait or something? Just wondering because with the ambient temperature there are you not paying double for both powering the rigs and cooling them also?
Would it make more sense to do this in a cold climate somewhere? Either way, good luck.

Of course, Kuwait has the world's cheapest power. Yes, it is a very hot country, but everything is air conditioned. Power is so cheap that even with the air conditioning, our overheads are among the lowest in the world.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:12:42 PM

Let me ask if what are the best build for less electricity or cheap electricity? i mean we have a free electricity here in my country and i would like to start mining with GPU's but i really don't know if what mining rigs are the best to mine altcoin with free electricity..
Can you give us some good example or build of mining rigs that can be more profitable with free power consumption?

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Kokomoka (OP)

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:47:06 PM

Firstly, we are in Kuwait, not Iraq.

We simply take investors cash and provide for them the most profitable, efficient rig we possibly can. We use GPU's and mine altcoins. We consolidate the income into bitcoin.

We order the motherboards, GPU's, power supplies, PCI risers and so on. The frames we use are custom built to our own design. We then install the rigs in a suitable location in Kuwait. Overheads are incredibly low. We are able to provide additional power to the villas we use to house the rigs. Since we are also installing the rigs according to an appropriate specification, we also offer a three year guarantee on the hardware. More than enough time to recover the upfront capital cost of the rig and then some.

Our interest is in selling hardware, we arrange hosting but don't provide hosting as such. 100% of the profits belong to the customer. We make a margin on selling the hardware itself. Since overheads in Kuwait are the lowest in the world, it makes sense for us to be here. We have had one customer export their rigs outside Kuwait, but only one.

Unlike ASIC miners, the GPU's have other uses beside crypto mining, and the investor can liquidate his hardware at some later time should they wish. Furthermore, since we use GPU's we have the option to mine across hundreds of different altcoins, ameliorating the affects of any adverse difficulty adjustments.

There is nothing stopping you importing your rigs into Kuwait, but as I said, we supply and assemble hardware. We don't offer hosting so we wouldn't be able to help you.
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:49:31 PM

So you are offering to rent your mining rigs? and sell here?
Or you are selling service to build a customize mining rig but only in kuwait.. Do you have any list of pricing rigs? Since you are member and you are not trustable to offer here but i think if you can meet or if it can be visit your place well i think you can only get customers near to your place.
Kokomoka (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:22:50 AM

No, we don't rent mining rigs, and the rigs we build don't belong to us, they belong to our customers.

We simply sell hardware. We arrange hosting for our customers but don't host ourselves.

We have had customers from Europe as well as the Gulf region. As you said, they all want to come and meet us in person before they part with any cash. Our minimum investment is $100,000.
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:21:01 AM

Dear all.

Earlier this year I made an investment of considerable size into a mining rig in Kuwait. I am happy to report that the investment has been a huge success and provides me with a weekly passive income of bitcoin.

Now I am inviting others to do the same. Here is the deal:

Investors are invoiced for their hardware. We source the hardware, assemble the rig and arrange a suitable location in Kuwait to physically house the rig. Investors will agree a fixed fee to cover the rental of a location for the rig, typically a large room(s) in a Kuwaiti villa. The rent will cover all the costs to power the rig as well as the air conditioners of the villa. After that, all the income produced by the rig goes to the investor. The physical hardware itself is the property of the investor. What investors chose to do with their rigs is up to them. If investors wish to have the rig relocated to a different country then that is completely up to them too. Note that via our contacts in Kuwait, we are able to arrange extra power capacity to be installed to the villas as and when needed.

The rigs themselves consist of eight GPU's per unit. All units are housed in their own aluminum frames which are stack-able, so we can provide you with hundreds of such rigs if requested.

Investments of any suitably large size can be arranged, there really is no upper limit. We will accept investments paid as either cash, bank transfer or paid as bitcoin of course. Once the rig is up an running, 100% of the profits will be transferred to your bitcoin address.

Assuming you connect your rig to a mining pool like nicehash, you can check your live statistics at any time from any location in the world. If you use an external bitcoin wallet you will receive payment every Friday. Also, remember that the hardware remains your own personal property.

We offer three things:

1) Security, the hardware remains your property throughout
2) Transparency, your rigs performance can be monitored online at all times
3) Profitability, Kuwait has the world's cheapest power. A regular fixed monthly rent is all that's needed to cover the costs of operation

Interested parties are invited to PM me. You are welcome to visit Kuwait where we maintain our own rig at our villa for investors to see.

How do these differ from the rigs we use now? Even if the internet is different, and I am pretty sure it is not, the rigs still perform the same hashing on the same data. Is there a reason in Iraq to need your rigs, or elsewhere. I am just wondering why you started doing this. Is it hard or illegal there to bring in outside rigs?
Kokomoka (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:20:41 AM

How do these differ from the rigs we use now? Even if the internet is different, and I am pretty sure it is not, the rigs still perform the same hashing on the same data. Is there a reason in Iraq to need your rigs, or elsewhere. I am just wondering why you started doing this. Is it hard or illegal there to bring in outside rigs?

We are in Kuwait, not Iraq.

We mine in Kuwait because it has the among the cheapest power in the world. It's very simple.
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:01:18 PM

We mine in Kuwait because it has the among the cheapest power in the world. It's very simple.

No it's not so simple. Stop necroposting this scam scheme of yours and beg elsewhere.
You wont get anything here and that's a fact. Very simple indeed! Wink

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Hamphser

Activity: 2464
Merit: 325

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:35:01 PM

No it's not so simple. Stop necroposting this scam scheme of yours and beg elsewhere.
You wont get anything here and that's a fact. Very simple indeed! Wink
No idiot would really even transfer $1 on OP's wallet address for sure.If he do really concern on his business proposal then better to do it physically which he do find investors near on the place because no one on this forum would really entrust huge money on random people on the net.We are talking big investments on here and no one would really just go into your place just to check your legitimacy.I would rather spend those amounts on fare on buying my own GPU. It would really be much better for me and thinking off that average cost of electricity on my place would still able to generate me profits.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Kokomoka (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:41:17 PM

No idiot would really even transfer $1 on OP's wallet address for sure.If he do really concern on his business proposal then better to do it physically which he do find investors near on the place because no one on this forum would really entrust huge money on random people on the net.We are talking big investments on here and no one would really just go into your place just to check your legitimacy.I would rather spend those amounts on fare on buying my own GPU. It would really be much better for me and thinking off that average cost of electricity on my place would still able to generate me profits.

We have raised close to $1 million already and have satisfied customers. In all cases investors come to visit us personally because we wouldn't ask someone online to transfer cash to us without meeting us in person to discuss.
bit247

Activity: 123

bitcoin.org

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:16:27 PM

We have raised close to $1 million already and have satisfied customers. In all cases investors come to visit us personally because we wouldn't ask someone online to transfer cash to us without meeting us in person to discuss.

Valid point, if the investor visiting you, there shouldn't be anything wrong !

BTCitcoin: 35DtMsEK1g1xVMKh4V7beAyguiU9qcHwtF  || ETH: Hacked Sad
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: