Bitcoin Forum
December 15, 2017, 06:50:20 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: JP Morgan is a cheat.  (Read 1219 times)
malibukoman

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:32:14 AM

as it is said...its runs in the family...his Daugther is dealing in bitcoin and he made a bad comment and now his Daugther is spending her profit to b his grandkids gift and having a party which he attend...this is really a way to get free money for all their family activity...

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
loopes

Activity: 252

Community and Campaign Manager

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:40:07 AM

with the rumors going round about JP Morgan buy a large quantity of bitcoin yesterday...i believe his statement was to manipulate the market so he can get in hard....what you this tell me

i have same point with you, at first i never heard who jp morgan but a weeks ago his name are familiar in this forum with his statement that bitcoin is scam. i didn't trust towards their statement yet. but nowadays rumor come to jp morgan that he bought a large quantity of bitcoin. we should not trust to liar person like him

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

RYANWU

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:41:42 AM

Who produce the bubble in 2008?? It's investment banking!!
sch_lau

Activity: 114

🌟ATLANT ICO: 7/09/17🌟

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:57:36 AM

I don't really know what to believe anymore since there is a lot of fake news going around. I personnally don't care about JPM, if he really says bitcoin is a scam and is later caught buying half the coins, he's just shooting himself in the leg...

Zionatin

Activity: 266

Get free tokens @BountyPortals goo.gl/yAe168

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:12:50 AM

I don't really understand why what he said effected the market so much ? Was it really what he said ? What about china ? Or was it both China and him combined ? I don't see why people get so worked up and worried over the slightest thing.

SNOVio – Decentralized Lead Generation  |   Telegram  |   Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.