Bitcoin Forum
July 19, 2018, 10:30:06 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best bitcoin wallet  (Read 4916 times)
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:39:36 PM

There's a lot of bitcoin wallet in the app. Store but how can we trace if the app.that we are using is not a scum. Is there a fastest way to know and select which wallet app. Is the best to use for us begginers.
Try using blockhain. All this time for me blockchain is the best wallet from the past until now. Blockchain has a very good level of security and trust. Two features in the blockchain wallet that is 2fa and private keys into advantages compared to other wallet. Oh yes blockchain also has applications in android and also an integrated webbase system. This is an excellent plus value of blockchain.

The best bitcoin wallet to me is the Blockchain, which have been use for bitcoin and  is very save up till now. The security for the password must be kept secret and save.
Yes blockchain is one of the best wallet in crypto currency community, but for me it's better if you can used multiple wallet. Other than that also used offline and online wallet because this is the right thing to secured our crypto currencies.

Because sometimes using one wallet even offline or web wallet are possible to hacked or get by the Intruders if they can't keep it right. Moreover I suggest the following trusted wallet in crypto currency industry:

- blockchain
- coins.ph
- mycelium
- myether wallet
- coinbase
- electroneum and so on.

No need to recite all crypto currency wallet because almost all of them are safe.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jinksters09

Activity: 126
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:35:12 PM

According to my research, most people here prefer these three wallets and me myself use these wallets; mycelium, electrum, and blockchain their level of security is the great way to deal from other people gaining accessed on your coins. Also you could try using nitrogen if you like gambling because the transaction in nitrogen is smooth and past pacing.

bitcoinisbest

Activity: 714
Merit: 522

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:11:53 AM

According to my research, most people here prefer these three wallets and me myself use these wallets; mycelium, electrum, and blockchain their level of security is the great way to deal from other people gaining accessed on your coins. Also you could try using nitrogen if you like gambling because the transaction in nitrogen is smooth and past pacing.

Nowadays people have started switching from Blockchain and so do I beacuse we all know how tiresome it is to transfer the Btc or if you want to make small payments then either you will have to pay huge amount in fees or will need to wait for days before your transaction gets confirmed . If this problem remains like this only then not longer we will see Blockchain would be avoided by majority of them.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Shenzou

Activity: 616
Merit: 271

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 03:11:08 PM

Nowadays people have started switching from Blockchain and so do I beacuse we all know how tiresome it is to transfer the Btc or if you want to make small payments then either you will have to pay huge amount in fees or will need to wait for days before your transaction gets confirmed . If this problem remains like this only then not longer we will see Blockchain would be avoided by majority of them.
Changing the bitcoin wallet is not going to change niether the transaction time niether the transaction fee, blockchain coinbase and all the other online wallets have these fees preseted so your transaction is ensured to be confirmed, if you want to set fees yourself you can transfer it to where you have control over your privite keys, but if you mess up the fees and set them too low your transaction may take days, weeks or ven months before it gets confirmed, i agree that the fees are high and sometimes redicoulious wehn it comes to micro transactions, and this is all due to the huge traffic that hit the netowrk, but hopefully LN will fix these probelms, and i hope it won't take long.

FORTUNEJACK
      ▄▄███████▄▄
   ▄████▀▀ ▄ ██████▄
  ████ ▄▄███ ████████
 █████▌▐███▌ ▀▄ ▀█████
███████▄██▀▀▀▀▄████████
█████▀▄▄▄▄█████████████
████▄▄▄▄ █████████████
 ██████▌ ███▀████████
  ███████▄▀▄████████
   ▀█████▀▀███████▀
      ▀▀██████▀▀

█
...FortuneJack.com                                             
...THE BIGGEST BITCOIN GAMBLING SITE
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄██
█████████▀███████████▄
██████████▀   ▀██████████
█████████▀       ▀█████████
████████           ████████
████████▄   ▄ ▄   ▄████████
██████████▀   ▀██████████
 ▀██
█████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
#JACKMATE
WIN 1 BTC
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀░░▀░░░░░▀░░▀███████
██████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████░░░░██░░░██░░░░██████
█████▌░░░░▀▀░░░▀▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄░░▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄░░▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
rhamzter

Activity: 392
Merit: 282

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:16:17 PM

There's a lot of bitcoin wallet in the app. Store but how can we trace if the app.that we are using is not a scum. Is there a fastest way to know and select which wallet app. Is the best to use for us begginers.
Try using blockhain. All this time for me blockchain is the best wallet from the past until now. Blockchain has a very good level of security and trust. Two features in the blockchain wallet that is 2fa and private keys into advantages compared to other wallet. Oh yes blockchain also has applications in android and also an integrated webbase system. This is an excellent plus value of blockchain.

The best bitcoin wallet to me is the Blockchain, which have been use for bitcoin and  is very save up till now. The security for the password must be kept secret and save.
Yes blockchain is one of the best wallet in crypto currency community, but for me it's better if you can used multiple wallet. Other than that also used offline and online wallet because this is the right thing to secured our crypto currencies.

Because sometimes using one wallet even offline or web wallet are possible to hacked or get by the Intruders if they can't keep it right. Moreover I suggest the following trusted wallet in crypto currency industry:

- blockchain
- coins.ph
- mycelium
- myether wallet
- coinbase
- electroneum and so on.

No need to recite all crypto currency wallet because almost all of them are safe.

Nice choice bro, I guess you are used multiple wallet to assured your income were not get by the Intruders or hackers. For me coinbase and myether wallet is the best, because both of this wallet in online. So it easy to see your balance wherever you are together with blockchain it is also online wallet.

Do you think your posts are better quality than mine?
Click here to join Joe's Signatureless Challenge and win up to $25USD and 1 Merit every week!
monicayelle

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:41:46 PM

According to me best bitcoin wallet are Trezor and Coinbase but i will always recommend people to use hardware wallets to store bitcoin https://www.indabaa.com/best-bitcoin-hardware-wallets/
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:18:11 AM

Take $50 of bitcoin, move it to a new "app" each month for a year. Learn about them all. Try to move private keys.

Use Bitcoin Core on a computer for a year, in parallel. Have $50 on that.

These are learning processes, not commodities.

Bitcoin is a protocol. What will assist in your learning it?
Eleven86

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:20:40 PM

According to me best bitcoin wallet are Trezor and Coinbase but i will always recommend people to use hardware wallets to store bitcoin https://www.indabaa.com/best-bitcoin-hardware-wallets/

I would say the following wallets are among the best wallets. Coinbase, Electrum and blockchain. I am currently using Coinbase wallet. When Segwit address is needed, I provide Segwit address from Electrum wallet. I have used blockchain wallet. But stopped using it as I found the other two the best ones. Obviously the transaction fees are low in Electrum wallet as it has been upgraded with Segwit address.

posi

Activity: 448
Merit: 258

MOZO will be listed on Coinrail on the 08/08/2018

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:55:16 PM

I would say the following wallets are among the best wallets. Coinbase, Electrum and blockchain. I am currently using Coinbase wallet. When Segwit address is needed, I provide Segwit address from Electrum wallet. I have used blockchain wallet. But stopped using it as I found the other two the best ones. Obviously the transaction fees are low in Electrum wallet as it has been upgraded with Segwit address.
You're both right concerning the wallet you mention and I want you to know that almost all wallet are safe if error avoid when using it. Mind you, coinbase is anexchange and it not advisble to safe coin on an exchange. Speaking of coinbase I still some btc stuck there due to 2FA problem.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
▄███    ▄▄   ▀   ▄▄    ███▄

███▌  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ▐███
████  ███████ ███████  ████
████▌ ▐█████████████▌ ▐████
▀███▀  ▀███████████▀  ▀███▀
▀██▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄██▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
MOZO
|||
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
▄▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █▀▄▄▀▀▄ ▀▀▄
▄▀ ▄▀▀ █ ▀▀█▀▄  ▐▌█ ▄▄▄▀▀▄▀▀▄ ▀▄
▄▀ ▀▄▄█▄█▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▄█ █▀▄▄▀▄▀▄██▄  ▀▄
▄▀ ▄█▄▄▄▀█▄▀▀▀▄▄▀▄█▀▀▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀▄
█▄▀▄▄▀▀▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▄▀▀█▀▄▄▀▀█ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀██
█▄▀▀█  █▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄█▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▄█▀▀▄ ▐▌▄  ▀▄█
█▀▀█ ▄█ ▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▄▀▄▀▀▄██
█ ▀▄▀▄ █  ▄▄█ ▀▀▄▀  ▄▀▀▄▀█▀▄▄▀▄█ ▄ ▄ █
█ ▄ ▀▄█ ▄ ▄█ ▀██▀ █ ▀██▀ █ ▄█ █  █ █ █
█ █  ▄ █▄▀▀█     █       █▀▄ █   █ █ █
█ █  █  ▀█▀ █    ▀▄▀   █ █ █ ▀  ▄▀ █ █
█ █ ▀▄  █ ▄█▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▄▀█▄▀  ▄▀ █ █
▀▄ █ ▀▄  █ ▀▄▀▄▄ ▀ ▄▄▀▄▀ █▐▌ ▄▀ █ ▄▀
▀▄ █  ▀ ██▀▄▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀  ▐▌█ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄▄  █ ▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀▄▀▄  ▄▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄ ▀▄▄▀▀▀       ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀ ▄▄▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▀
▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
VERSACE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
38,000 STORES are
accepting MOZO TOKENS

tekusa

Activity: 56
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:20:06 PM

Bitcoin needs a specific wallet to store them in order to spend them or exchange for currency. Wallets you will find ranges as per features, the platform used and security. So check what works for you and then register. When you find a suitable wallet, download it to the platform of your choice. It is good for the beginner to download simple wallet for free, but there are fees involved in currency exchanges.

Some third-party options include – Coinbase (a popular American bitcoin wallet that gives a certain amount of insurance for the bitcoin you store), Mycelium (popular mobile bitcoin wallet) and Electrum (primarily for the desktop users).

After you register to any wallet, you need to add your details and verify the email address that you connect to the wallet. To secure your account, connect the mobile number with 2-factor authentication and verify your identity to get started.

D E C E N T . C H
        Blockchain Content Distribution Platform       
( ( (   Join Our Telegram @decentch   ) ) )
BUK2016

Activity: 350
Merit: 124

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:23:13 AM

To my best understanding blockchain wallet is the best as compared to other form of wallet for bitcoin. Although some people are of the believe that the bitcoin wallet that is supported by segwet.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
Wind_FURY

Activity: 798
Merit: 614

Crypto-Games.net: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:42:59 AM

To my best understanding blockchain wallet is the best as compared to other form of wallet for bitcoin. Although some people are of the believe that the bitcoin wallet that is supported by segwet.

Blockchain.info you mean? That is NOT the best wallet. But if you really want to use a webwallet then use Greenaddress.it. It's better and it supports Segwit by default.

Plus it does not have an angel investor called "Roger" in it.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉BCH  ◉STRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GAS  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
✔️DICE           
✔️BLACKJACK
✔️PLINKO
✔️VIDEO POKER
✔️ROULETTE     
✔️LOTTO
Sony.UK

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:31:35 PM

The wallet Coinbase is one of the best wallets. It's very safe and secured, It supports four coins and the transaction fees are normal as well. The trasaction happens faster as well. Bitcoin, Bitcoin cash,Litecoin and Ethererum.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
Hannahanto

Merit: 107

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:17:36 PM

The wallet Coinbase is one of the best wallets. It's very safe and secured, It supports four coins and the transaction fees are normal as well. The trasaction happens faster as well. Bitcoin, Bitcoin cash,Litecoin and Ethererum.

Electrum is another good wallet where transaction fees are very lower as Segwit address is upgraded. The fees can be adjusted choosing blocks. The maximum transaction fees do hit only 1.3 dollars. Another best wallet for adapting all new coins is MyEtherWallet.com. Its so secured with phrase words. Though its bit hard to keep the words safe, its being the best secured. We have other good wallets like, blockchain.info and greenwallet.

M O Z O   //     $31M RAISED!     PRE-LISTED on Coinrail     $450k Bounty Tradable on 8/8/18
●            ●                       VERSACE & 38,000 Stores are accepting MOZO TOKENS                       ●            ●
●            ●            WHITEPAPER        MEDIUM        TELEGRAM        ANN THREAD            ●            ●
maarx

Activity: 756
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:29:58 PM

I find Electrum is one of the best wallets. I have used Coinbase, Electrum, blockchain info and Greenwallet. Though these wallets are best, I would choose Electurm mainly for Segwit. The transaction fees are less and we can amend the blocks to reduce the rates. Coinbase is upgrading to Segwit. Its at Beta. Will soon go to live.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Greenkarki

Activity: 266
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:23:20 PM

There are so many wallets available in app store. Among those some wallets are safe and secure for transactions. Among those there some wallets good. Coinbase is the best wallet the transaction fees are normal and it covers four coins. Electroneum, Blockchain,and myEther wallet are also good to use.

DeadCoin

Activity: 504
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:49:00 PM

So many good wallets available in the app store. Coinbase wallet is one of the best wallet to use. It is safe and secure. Electrum is another best wallet for Segwit. I mainly use it for low transaction fees. Opened at the time of high trasaction fees in December 2017. Heard news that Coinbase is upgrading itself to Segwit. Beta is over.I am sure in few days, we would have Coinbase Segwit.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
▄███    ▄▄   ▀   ▄▄    ███▄

███▌  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ▐███
████  ███████ ███████  ████
████▌ ▐█████████████▌ ▐████
▀███▀  ▀███████████▀  ▀███▀
▀██▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄██▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
MOZO
|||
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
▄▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █▀▄▄▀▀▄ ▀▀▄
▄▀ ▄▀▀ █ ▀▀█▀▄  ▐▌█ ▄▄▄▀▀▄▀▀▄ ▀▄
▄▀ ▀▄▄█▄█▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▄█ █▀▄▄▀▄▀▄██▄  ▀▄
▄▀ ▄█▄▄▄▀█▄▀▀▀▄▄▀▄█▀▀▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▀▄
█▄▀▄▄▀▀▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▄▀▀█▀▄▄▀▀█ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀██
█▄▀▀█  █▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄█▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▄█▀▀▄ ▐▌▄  ▀▄█
█▀▀█ ▄█ ▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▄▀▄▀▀▄██
█ ▀▄▀▄ █  ▄▄█ ▀▀▄▀  ▄▀▀▄▀█▀▄▄▀▄█ ▄ ▄ █
█ ▄ ▀▄█ ▄ ▄█ ▀██▀ █ ▀██▀ █ ▄█ █  █ █ █
█ █  ▄ █▄▀▀█     █       █▀▄ █   █ █ █
█ █  █  ▀█▀ █    ▀▄▀   █ █ █ ▀  ▄▀ █ █
█ █ ▀▄  █ ▄█▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▄▀█▄▀  ▄▀ █ █
▀▄ █ ▀▄  █ ▀▄▀▄▄ ▀ ▄▄▀▄▀ █▐▌ ▄▀ █ ▄▀
▀▄ █  ▀ ██▀▄▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀  ▐▌█ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄▄  █ ▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀▄▀▄  ▄▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄ ▀▄▄▀▀▀       ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀ ▄▄▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▀
▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
VERSACE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
38,000 STORES are
accepting MOZO TOKENS

Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:20:57 PM

General advice would be to avoid web wallets. They are the least secure .
Like many others I could recommend Electrum as one of the best and also compliant with Segwit which could be very important for the future. Another important thing to pay attention is the possibility of full control of private keys and also adjustment of fees.
But if you want the best security use some of hard wallets like Ledger Nano.
Hannahanto

Merit: 107

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:17:32 PM

Good wallets are available in apps store.  So select the best wallet in that and use that for your transaction. According to me Coinbase wallet is the best wallet. It is the safe and secure wallet with low transaction fees. It supports four coins. Easy and convent to use this wallet. Electrum is also the good wallet.

Greenkarki

Activity: 266
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:19:30 PM

Good wallets are available in apps store.  So select the best wallet in that and use that for your transaction. According to me Coinbase wallet is the best wallet. It is the safe and secure wallet with low transaction fees. It supports four coins. Easy and convent to use this wallet. Electrum is also the good wallet.

Electrum  wallet is the good wallet to use. It supports segwit, the transaction fees is very low. It is the fastest safe and secure wallet. Another wallet coinbase is also the best wallet. It accepts four coins. Coinbase wallet is also upgrade to segwit. The coinbase wallet which supports  Bitcoin,Bitcoin cash, Litecoin and Ethereum.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.