Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:03:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: report not working VCC  (Read 328 times)
al3xesf (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:22:03 PM

What happened:: 
today i bought 1x10$ vcc from op
before i pay and bought that card asked many time on his skype about i want use this card on "amazon.com"
i want purchase item on that website and he said it is ok and will work very well
i bought some stuff with this card from amazon.com two days ago and dont worry

i paid him and he sent the card info very fast
i add that card to my brand new amazon acc with fresh us vps location
i asked him about address and he said that card is free billing and i can use any billing for that so i tried to set that on free tax state us address

after that i reloaded 2$ on that amazon acc.then after around 20 minute amazon didnt accept that card and wont let me login anymore
till now i didnt received any email from amazon but as i know they wont let me use that card and account anymore

now moderator and another user let me know what i must do with this seller and card he sent to me!?!?
when i asked want use that on amazon.com and he said ok will work and now not working!?!?!?

Scammers Profile Link:
cant call him scammer but he must accept his fault:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=647305

Reference Link:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2170729.0

Amount Scammed:
10$

Payment Method:
BTC

Proof of Payment:
https://live.blockcypher.com/btc/tx/274e0684b03af541412b13dc9bca5c32475324767807acc966e408f372688fec/

PM/Chat Logs:
[4:27:38 PM] Seguro Services: Hi
[4:27:47 PM] kevinhirai: hi
[4:27:52 PM] Seguro Services: thanks for adding us. I guess you are interested in our VCC?
[4:27:54 PM] kevinhirai: added you for your card's
[4:27:57 PM] kevinhirai: yeap
[4:28:00 PM] Seguro Services: great
[4:28:04 PM] kevinhirai: your card working on amazon.com?
[4:28:06 PM] Seguro Services: which one do you want to purchase then?
[4:28:13 PM] Seguro Services: yes you can shop on amazon.com with that
[4:28:16 PM] Seguro Services: no pb
[4:28:32 PM] kevinhirai: did you ever tried ? or any of your client used them 100%?
[4:28:40 PM] Seguro Services: yes we tried
[4:28:44 PM] kevinhirai: amazon upgraded his system and wont accept must of vcc's
[4:28:45 PM] Seguro Services: see on our Ad
[4:28:49 PM] Seguro Services: we metioned it also
[4:28:59 PM] Seguro Services: see, there is a difference
[4:29:05 PM] Seguro Services: between shopping on amazon.com
[4:29:07 PM] Seguro Services: and AWS
[4:29:18 PM] kevinhirai: I want reload my balance with your card
[4:29:21 PM] Seguro Services: you want to shop on amazon or you want to use for AWS?
[4:29:29 PM] kevinhirai: and purchase digital stuff like psn code and...
[4:29:34 PM] Seguro Services: AWS will not work
[4:29:37 PM] kevinhirai: so amazon will check the address and another thinks
[4:29:46 PM] Seguro Services: normal amazon, last time we purchased ourself
[4:29:54 PM] Seguro Services: AWS does not accept anymore VCC
[4:30:05 PM] Seguro Services: you can read in their policy
[4:30:09 PM] kevinhirai: when was your last time made purchase?
[4:30:12 PM] Seguro Services: but amazon.com works
[4:30:18 PM] Seguro Services: few days ago
[4:31:27 PM] kevinhirai: hm...
[4:31:48 PM] kevinhirai: let me check your price one more time
[4:32:05 PM] Seguro Services: ok
[4:40:31 PM] Seguro Services: so?
[4:46:45 PM] kevinhirai: sorry my internet got problem
[4:48:23 PM] Seguro Services: no pb
[4:49:12 PM] kevinhirai: for test I want buy 1x10$ card
[4:49:26 PM] kevinhirai: that will have 5$ balance?
[4:49:32 PM] Seguro Services: yes exact
[4:49:34 PM] kevinhirai: and will work with amazon ?
[4:49:41 PM] Seguro Services: yes amazon shop
[4:50:04 PM] kevinhirai: ok
[4:50:17 PM] kevinhirai: I will send a pm on forum
[4:50:24 PM] kevinhirai: pls confirm as I talking with right acc
[4:50:30 PM] kevinhirai: and will go ahead for 1 card
[4:50:47 PM] Seguro Services: yes please let me know when you sent message
[5:03:23 PM] Seguro Services: so?
[5:03:38 PM] kevinhirai: sent
[5:03:53 PM] Seguro Services: let me check
[5:06:11 PM] Seguro Services: verified
[5:08:02 PM] Seguro Services: anything else?
[5:08:31 PM] kevinhirai: Nope
[5:08:44 PM] kevinhirai: Give me your btc wallet
[5:09:07 PM] Seguro Services: ok give me one moment please
[5:11:42 PM] Seguro Services: 1EoRuoD1Swb6Z48fNXVJazZPjrp6XsQKYL
Please note that because its sunday today, delivery will take 1-2hours max ok
[5:24:11 PM] kevinhirai: Give me few min
[5:24:14 PM] kevinhirai: Little busy
[5:24:18 PM] Seguro Services: no pb
[5:24:20 PM] kevinhirai: Will send btc and tell you
[5:24:50 PM] Seguro Services: ok no pb
[6:10:42 PM] kevinhirai: now I'm here
[6:10:44 PM] kevinhirai: want send btc
[6:10:53 PM] kevinhirai: but let me know about address
[6:11:49 PM] Seguro Services: ok send please
[6:11:52 PM] kevinhirai: will do
[6:12:05 PM] kevinhirai: but let me know that card's is free billing?
[6:12:16 PM] Seguro Services: what does it mean
[6:12:22 PM] kevinhirai: for using
[6:12:31 PM] kevinhirai: on amazon what address I must use?
[6:12:31 PM] Seguro Services: please read the thread
[6:12:37 PM] Seguro Services: ahhh ok
[6:12:39 PM] Seguro Services: any address
[6:12:42 PM] Seguro Services: you can use
[6:12:45 PM] kevinhirai: ok
[6:12:55 PM] kevinhirai: ok
[6:15:47 PM] kevinhirai: https://live.blockcypher.com/btc/tx/274e0684b03af541412b13dc9bca5c32475324767807acc966e408f372688fec/
[6:15:50 PM] kevinhirai: btc sent
[6:19:31 PM] Seguro Services: seen
[6:19:34 PM] Seguro Services: will process your order
[6:20:02 PM] kevinhirai: ok
[6:21:57 PM] Seguro Services: here your card:

$5 USD MasterCard:   
Card No: *********0706
Expiry Date: 0*/20**
CVV: ***
Card valid for 6 months from today
[6:33:52 PM] kevinhirai: thanks
[6:33:54 PM] kevinhirai: added to amazon
[6:34:00 PM] kevinhirai: now going to reload my balance 1$
[6:34:30 PM] kevinhirai: this card have any online panel you can check that charge?
[6:35:00 PM] Seguro Services: i can check
[6:35:06 PM] Seguro Services: tell me what you need
[6:35:25 PM] kevinhirai: ok after I will tell when I made that 1$ reload
[6:35:32 PM] Seguro Services: ok
[6:41:22 PM] kevinhirai: bro I tried to reload 2$ on amazon
[6:41:34 PM] kevinhirai: can you check the card balance and see they get the money or not?
[6:41:46 PM] kevinhirai: in here order is on "processing" and must wait a few
[6:44:40 PM] Seguro Services: give me one moment
[6:47:31 PM] Seguro Services: i checked
[6:47:38 PM] Seguro Services: no activity yet
[6:47:38 PM] kevinhirai: and?
[6:47:49 PM] kevinhirai: hm...
[6:47:57 PM] kevinhirai: that bad news
[6:48:08 PM] kevinhirai: I think amazon wont accept this type of card too Sad
[6:48:18 PM] Seguro Services: they accept
[6:48:22 PM] Seguro Services: we shop on it
[6:48:24 PM] kevinhirai: but still that reload on proccessing
[6:48:36 PM] Seguro Services: let see
[6:48:42 PM] kevinhirai: ok
[6:48:43 PM] Seguro Services: how long it takes usually
[6:49:03 PM] kevinhirai: I don't know
[6:49:08 PM] kevinhirai: just we must wait and see
[6:49:11 PM] Seguro Services: may you should wait then
[6:49:16 PM] kevinhirai: sure
[6:49:25 PM] Seguro Services: many customer shop with the the card
[6:49:28 PM] Seguro Services: on amazon
[6:49:31 PM] Seguro Services: and aliexpress
[7:01:04 PM] kevinhirai:
There was a problem

Your password is incorrect
[7:01:19 PM] kevinhirai: amazon closed or set the account on hold

Additional Notes:
my problem in here is i bought that card to use on amazon.com and every time i asked about place an order on amazon he said that ok and will work but now wont accept his card didnt worked and refund my money

if moderator need i can get pic from our chat log on skype or even share my screen to check live

Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
filipwx

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:43:26 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2017, 04:59:30 PM by filipwx

scam accusation???
Are you serious with this??

I will take time to reply to this message again.

1) First of All, we said already that our card works with Site like Amazon.com, Fiverr.com, Aliexpress.com, Ebay.com etc.. Not only we tested this card on these sites ourself, but many of our customer are using it daily to make their purchases there. Also those who vouched the cards here on forum also tested, some of them are continuously buying our card every few days.

2) Furthermore, the user is saying that he "reloaded 2$" on Amazon. I am not really aware of any service of Amazon to reload. I don't understand WHY you should reload x amount of card to be able to make some purchases. Basically, you get the card so I don't really understand why you just don't go and shop whatever you like.

3) regarding Amazon, some services of Amazon will not accept VCC: the most known is AWS, they said on their policies that VCC are not anymore accepted for this service.
It is possible that the customer used the card on a service of amazon where VCC is not accepted (?) -> But definitely, normal shopping with the card on Amazon.com is working.

4) One other thing is also that user failed in the setup of his machine correctly. I asked him to get me the credentials of the machine he used with the card. First thing I was able to see is that there was issue with the Time. The system was showing two different times (2 different Time zones), and therefore he gots a very low score on whoer.net. This can clearly indicate to Amazon that you are trying to "cheat" their system, this will result to violation of their policy -> Account flagged -> locked.
Also i'm aware of the fact that when there is an issue with your payment method on Amazon, you receive a message that there is an issue with your payment method. User didn't receive a such message, but instead his account has been locked probably for fraud detected!

5) A VCC does not require any name or billing address. Meaning using my real amazon.com account, if i have a VCC and balance on it, I can purchase whatever I like with no problem. This will be fully legal.

So why blaming our card now for your mistakes?

5) The user is asking me to resell the card to someone else: our card is multi use, you can use it for many purposes. He "burned" his fresh account on Amazon.com where he used this card, it does not mean he cannot use it in other places like paypal, fiverr, Aliexpress, digitalocean etc.. AND reselling an already sold and used card will be anything else than ethical!  A NO GO!
Would you like to receive a card that someone else already owned and you don't know this person? I don't think so.

6) The user purchased a VCC card with 5$ credit, paid by BTC and even without waiting for blockchain confirmation, I sent him right away the card information. We have a clear thread with as much information as possible regarding the card and we take time to discuss with users. In other shops, no one will take his time to assist you like this. It's really a pity.

7) We provide a Legit Card from a Legit Bank and we don't facilitate illegal activities. Please read our ToS

leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 05:40:02 PM

Some cards don't work with amazon and they are sometimes strict about that. As for the cards, they do work and I received a vouch card which worked on eBay and AliExpress as well as a few other websites. The card should work on pretty much any site that doesn't use 3Dsecure, though. I wouldn't call this a scam accusation the way it looks to me.
al3xesf (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:59:56 PM

scam accusation???
Are you serious with this??

I will take time to reply to this message again.

1) First of All, we said already that our card works with Site like Amazon.com, Fiverr.com, Aliexpress.com, Ebay.com etc.. Not only we tested this card on these sites ourself, but many of our customer are using it daily to make their purchases there. Also those who vouched the cards here on forum also tested, some of them are continuously buying our card every few days.

2) Furthermore, the user is saying that he "reloaded 2$" on Amazon. I am not really aware of any service of Amazon to reload. I don't understand WHY you should reload x amount of card to be able to make some purchases. Basically, you get the card so I don't really understand why you just don't go and shop whatever you like.

3) regarding Amazon, some services of Amazon will not accept VCC: the most known is AWS, they said on their policies that VCC are not anymore accepted for this service.
It is possible that the customer used the card on a service of amazon where VCC is not accepted (?) -> But definitely, normal shopping with the card on Amazon.com is working.

4) One other thing is also that user failed in the setup of his machine correctly. I asked him to get me the credentials of the machine he used with the card. First thing I was able to see is that there was issue with the Time. The system was showing two different times (2 different Time zones), and therefore he gots a very low score on whoer.net. This can clearly indicate to Amazon that you are trying to "cheat" their system, this will result to violation of their policy -> Account flagged -> locked.
Also i'm aware of the fact that when there is an issue with your payment method on Amazon, you receive a message that there is an issue with your payment method. User didn't receive a such message, but instead his account has been locked probably for fraud detected!

5) A VCC does not require any name or billing address. Meaning using my real amazon.com account, if i have a VCC and balance on it, I can purchase whatever I like with no problem. This will be fully legal.

So why blaming our card now for your mistakes?

5) The user is asking me to resell the card to someone else: our card is multi use, you can use it for many purposes. He "burned" his fresh account on Amazon.com where he used this card, it does not mean he cannot use it in other places like paypal, fiverr, Aliexpress, digitalocean etc.. AND reselling an already sold and used card will be anything else than ethical!  A NO GO!
Would you like to receive a card that someone else already owned and you don't know this person? I don't think so.

6) The user purchased a VCC card with 5$ credit, paid by BTC and even without waiting for blockchain confirmation, I sent him right away the card information. We have a clear thread with as much information as possible regarding the card and we take time to discuss with users. In other shops, no one will take his time to assist you like this. It's really a pity.

7) We provide a Legit Card from a Legit Bank and we don't facilitate illegal activities. Please read our ToS

hi
As i said to first line cant call this problem scam
but i asked you several time's about this card will work on amazon and you answered many time yes!

1.When i asked many time and you said already bought item from amazon.com two days ago you said made that order by yourself!!!! so dont try lie here our chat log is on the first post!!!

2.Reloading balance on amazon.com part order process of them.what we can buy with 5$ on amazon!?!!? reload balance is the best way to test the card's if that passed that order so that mean amazon will accept the card!!!

3.as i explained on number 2 reloading is part of orders on amazon not any special test or service made by amazon!!! if your card worked on order's then must be work on reloading balance too!

4.your number 4 have 2 part
the first answer is when you telling your client that card will work worldwide and dont need use any vpn or another thing then that timestamp or any problem like that you want set on my side will not acceptable!!! your card must be work on that website without any problem!

the second part answer is if they detect any fraud or anything like that because of your card!!!
i didnt done anything else on that account.just added your info you sent to me.tried to reload 2$ from that card you said have 5$ balance and yes till now amazon didnt sent any email or anything else to me about card denied or whatever! so tell me that's my problem or your card's didnt accept by amazon!!!

5.that's my problem too! if your cards working on amazon.com so must be work on my account too!must be accept for reload or any order like that too!!!

6.that's correct.he sent me the card info few min after i sent him btc and i didnt he cheat or scamming ppl i just asked him about that card will work on amazon and he said yes several times.i dont need vcc or any kind of that card's like that when not working on amazon.because i can get with lower price or by myself from many site like advcash or ....

7.when your card didnt worked on what i asked you and paid you for that then not useful for me and i want my money back!

hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 10:51:45 PM

I was tested the card and used it already at http://scaleway.com and paid my bill there. May be Amazon wont accept this card For various reasons that I do not know, simply because I did not use the cards except in the site I mentioned earlier scaleway.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
al3xesf (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:12:33 AM

I was tested the card and used it already at http://scaleway.com and paid my bill there. May be Amazon wont accept this card For various reasons that I do not know, simply because I did not use the cards except in the site I mentioned earlier scaleway.

thanks for reply
but as you can check our chat log i talked with him just about amazon.com
as he wrote on his topic maybe 1000 website accept his card's but i asked 1 especial website and he said "yes i bought item by myself few days ago!"

so his card wont work on amazon and he must accept his fault!!!
filipwx

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 09:20:00 AM

thanks for reply
but as you can check our chat log i talked with him just about amazon.com
as he wrote on his topic maybe 1000 website accept his card's but i asked 1 especial website and he said "yes i bought item by myself few days ago!"

so his card wont work on amazon and he must accept his fault!!!

Again for last time,
I purchased myself some items on Amazon.com with this card. Some of our customers are doing this daily.
I have never heard of "reloading" things on Amazon.
Also we don't sell our cards for illegal activities (check our ToS). You show here a chat discussion, but you removed some part. Where is the part where I asked you to give me login of your machine to check what you did? I connected to this machine, you used fake data to create an account on amazon AND you did not set the machine properly (your machine was showing 2 different times! also you were using a public IP of a known data center - suffisant to flag your account at this stage) and probably you used fake phone number for verification - if you want to play with Amazon, first learn how to do. And again, we don't encourage such activities!

People use our card daily for legit transaction with their own accounts and they are happy.

Only thing I'm aware of it till now, is that Amazon does not accept anymore VCC for AWS (It's said on their ToS now)

Second thing, when there is an issue with your payment method, you get a notice from Amazon per Email, and you account does not receive a Ban for this reason.
Ban = fraud on their system detected. Seeing your schema here, its pretty clear that it goes to fraud.

I will not reply anymore, as this discussion does not make sense.

You are free to make a next purchase and use the card on your legit account to buy the item you like!

Our Card rocks and it will continue to rock!!!

Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: