Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2018, 03:18:21 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.0  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook bans cryptocurrency ads..  (Read 1212 times)
yangtinglei

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:59:02 AM

In the past, many airdrop projects did not require the promotion of facebook, but now many of them require a lot of fake money. I think it's a good thing to filter out a lot of fake items.

▐▐▐ UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™ ▌▌▌
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kokorotomoto

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:14:54 AM

I think this is a lie. if facebook prohibits crypto ads, why cryptocurrency project there is a facebook campaign. I think this is a lie.

Energzine /  World's first Blockchain enabled EV Charging Stations
▐ Renewable Energy ▌ (https://www.enrgzine.io)
BeruchN

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:18:24 AM

In the past, many airdrop projects did not require the promotion of facebook, but now many of them require a lot of fake money. I think it's a good thing to filter out a lot of fake items.

Yeah and the quality airdrops will survive and spread through positive word of mouth anyway. So I think only the bad/scammy airdrops will suffer from this.

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
whyrqa

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

“The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Interne

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:24:37 AM

Yeah and the quality airdrops will survive and spread through positive word of mouth anyway. So I think only the bad/scammy airdrops will suffer from this.
I think that the problem should be approached from the other side. The fact is that initially Facebook was created as a social network for people to communicate. And today social networks use as advertising banners. Apparently it's someone who is annoying.

phuongthaopt212

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:41:28 AM

Facebook is only trying to protect its image and reputation. This move will definitely cut down on scam ICO's however at the expense of  genuine ones. There must be an alternative in situations of this kind.
Ayobami99

Activity: 98

I'm a prolific wrtter

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 02:38:40 PM

Facebook Gives Crypto Ads the Thumbs Down.

Facebook has issued an outright ban. As of a new ruling issued on January 30, “ads must not promote financial products and services that are frequently associated with misleading or deceptive promotional practices, such as binary options, initial coin offerings, or cryptocurrency”. The move is sure to be welcomed by Facebook users and bitcoin enthusiasts alike, who recognize that these adverts do little to promote the benefits of cryptocurrency.

https://web.facebook.com/policies/ads/prohibited_content/prohibited_financial_products_and_services

i have been on facebook since then, i do not see the effectiveness of that ban, instead it has been ever on the increase. there is nothing facebook can do about that

❤ DATING WITH BENEFITS ❤ The Future of Sugar Dating ❤ (http://datingwithbenefits.io/)
Segio kent

Activity: 84

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 05:08:59 PM

i remember back then when facebook was part of the government. and now we have this ban of crypto ads. seems like the government dont like crypto as much. but its suppose to be a hidden agenda

▰▰   IMPRESSIO.io   ▰▰   THE FUTURE OF INVESTING   ▰▰
✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ And More...
admtall

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:03:30 PM

On facebook even subscribers harder to add, because they block accounts, if you exceed the limitI I think that now the whole mass will switch to twitter

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                 
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
bamita133

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:15:35 PM

In early January Zuckerberg was interested in studying cryptocurrency and encryption technologies with the aim of their possible integration into the world's largest social network and now they are banned, protecting us from scammers. What's next ?
mxmunk

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:28:21 PM

Facebook’s attitude toward cryptocurrencies now seems to be changing. I heard that they are actively planning how to use their app to implement the transaction. Huh

rinkujaglan

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:36:43 PM

It is a bad news because many people have attached with cryptocurrency on facebook. Facebook treat these type of post as a spam that not a good specially for bounty hunter.

╔═██|   investaco.in   |██═════  Pre ICO : May 1st, 2018  ═╗
╚  JOIN THE NEW BREED WHO WILL INHERIT THE DIGITAL EARTH!  ╝
Yalovtsev

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 04:39:19 PM

Not really,how was this news about 2 months ago,so all the rules people work post ads.This is probably advertising from different companies, not private owners,so from your account on Facebook you can advertise the rules,so do not worry

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
bibitao18

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:35:02 AM

And what do companies do now? Who connected facebook, but what about people who earn in bounty ?! It's not fair, I hope it's a lie. Angry
Sonajin_Coin

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 06:38:15 AM

It's bad news but I think it makes this community stronger here.  I never trust social media as they can delete your account in an instant and they are very insecure.
These companies are acting for the SEC and bankers but what they don't get is they are shooting themselves in the foot as they drive away a huge amount of users and investment.

There are going to continue to be projects that challenge the status quo of the social giants and it could end up knocking them off completely if things keep heading as they do (where we crypto users are backed into a corner and have to create solutions as a necessity).
mx667

Activity: 280
Merit: 114

The secure, scalable blockchain

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:49:33 AM

I think some of the internet platform start to ban cryptos. Facebook is only trying to protect its image and reputation. I do not know why, maybe because of the ICO reputation. This move will definitely cut down on scam ICO's however at the expense of  genuine ones. To be honest, btc has nothing to do with ICO. There must be an alternative in situations of this kind. If you want to invest into something certain, there is no such thing like that. The fact is that initially Facebook was created as a social network for people to communicate. Just invest into land or house. And today social networks use as advertising banners. But I think crypto will be more people. Apparently it's someone who is annoying. We do not need facebook.

busyfamily

Activity: 79

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:42:30 PM

it is the fraudsters who make the crypto currency image worse. actually facebook is doing a good move. but there are also bad effects of it all. because facebook is the most widely used social media person.

Open4lies

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:47:00 PM

In fact, Facebook has banned all advertising related to ICO. And I think that in the future in addition to advertising, Facebook will ban the contents of individual users if it writes about ICO and cryptocurrencies. So I think in the future there will be no Facebook bounty campaigns anymore.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
popotao95

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:21:49 AM

Twitter has many active interactors that are very into reading news and when an ICO promotes their project it will be known for sure with a span of really short period of time because tweets are being delivered with less than a second.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.