Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:10:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [WARNING] ats tokens scam  (Read 26655 times)
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:51:51 PM

did you see Martin's simple estimation? Top bounties have below them more people than they send token!

So it means only few percent of people get their tokens
scaming become something common now. its a shame for ico world. its makes people more aware in investing and make other ico become seems like a threat for scam. but just believe there is still other ico that have a true motive in business. so be aware in investing and keep investing in good ico. good luck in investing guys. wish you luck.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anduin

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:02:09 PM

Just got my bounty, so looks like they're getting to everyone then.
Good for you bro. You've been very supportive with the project ever since. I commend you for that. It's good to hear you received your fair share.

Thanks - I think I was one of the most active / positive posters, but this has got even me a little frustrated, especially with the people who got 4+ payments and now have more than me, and I invested alot..

Had I invested much in this, I would have been much frustrated. Those persons that were sent 30k tokens twice. Guess there's a very small chance that they would return it.
xandriel

Activity: 586
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:03:33 PM

see many people dont receive their token. not easy money. huh Cheesy dev still not active to anwser member question

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Anduin

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:08:47 PM

see many people dont receive their token. not easy money. huh Cheesy dev still not active to anwser member question

They are sending, just stopped at 530. I guess all people with 530 tokens or more have received their tokens?
mysacrifice

Activity: 364
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:15:31 PM

ATS team really failed managing bounty process. They have got lots of negative feedback everywhere on crypto network. So even if they are not scam, community taught them lesson for being amateur.
Tushar Ramani

Activity: 400
Merit: 15

Crypto Ghost Since 2017

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:18:13 PM

They will send all bounty peoples which got the successful message after filling withdrawal form. I got mine 4810 tokens. Now, waiting it to hit on exchanges.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:42:32 PM

Thanks - I think I was one of the most active / positive posters, but this has got even me a little frustrated, especially with the people who got 4+ payments and now have more than me, and I invested alot..
I followed your footsteps as I saw a great potential with it. In addition we can see that they have a good track record.

It's frustrating too as they sent more than 1% to patch things up. I also invested and hope that at least I can cashout a little as my plan is to hold most of it.

I really hope it ends well for everyonel.

For now I still have faith in them, Monday will be the real decider for me.   Im hoping they come back with an apology, and a plan and roadmap to go forward to leave this mess in the past.

Good for you bro. You've been very supportive with the project ever since. I commend you for that. It's good to hear you received your fair share.

Had I invested much in this, I would have been much frustrated. Those persons that were sent 30k tokens twice. Guess there's a very small chance that they would return it.

Yeah, I saw someone who got sent 7k like 6 times, that didn't sit well with me, that's alot of money they got given by mistake.
TheCryproMaster

Activity: 410
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:04:31 PM

Hey Dark you've posted here and a few times in the other now closed thread, and see you've invested too in Authorship.

As an investor, you must be pissed off and a little worried at how easily these guys have already wasted your money. This is not rocket science any 10 year old can come up with a simple spreadsheet to lookup who has been paid and no double ups. How can anyone be paid 7 times?

Obviously these guys aren't in the business of handing out crypto currency, but management at the most basic level have failed to undertake a very simple process. This does not bode well for a company going forward.

If I was an investor I would be reaming the ceo hard on their performance so far.
KelvinatorNL

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:19:15 PM

TBH This token is fucked. I got paid twice. 7k+ Token. According to them, that's $1K USD with no investment, just referrals. Let's see how lucky we get to see the tokens on an actual exchange
Same here, I originally earned 2030 in refs, then I paid 150 to a guy who didnt get his payment, then today I got another 2030... Praying for it to hit the exchanges at $0.15 for a free $500 lol

https://etherscan.io/token/0x2daee1aa61d60a252dc80564499a69802853583a?a=0x1dec47340037557a157cc07f84802b932c4f1f9b

Don't think it's going to happen. Lol, probably $0.002
You forget that the people affected by the bounty program is 1% of all token holders. The serious investors that put in millions probably dont care much about the whole affair of bounty payments.
no offense to all the bounty receivers, I'm one of them as well. but I have to change my tone from positive to a quite disappointed investor since quite some people received their coins twice. That's kinda bullshit and I do hope ATS will compensate the investors as well in some way. I didn't invest that much (1+ eth) but it's not fair to those who have invested 'real' money.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:22:14 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2017, 08:51:00 PM by Darkoth89

Hey Dark you've posted here and a few times in the other now closed thread, and see you've invested too in Authorship.

As an investor, you must be pissed off and a little worried at how easily these guys have already wasted your money. This is not rocket science any 10 year old can come up with a simple spreadsheet to lookup who has been paid and no double ups. How can anyone be paid 7 times?

Obviously these guys aren't in the business of handing out crypto currency, but management at the most basic level have failed to undertake a very simple process. This does not bode well for a company going forward.

If I was an investor I would be reaming the ceo hard on their performance so far.

Oh yeah, Of course I am angry and worried - Never been part of an ICO where the bounty and end of the ICO went like this.  But im not about to start a witch hunt over it, I've done research and have everyone involved contact details etc encase something does happen - but the way in which Peter was handling the day-to-day workings, and the thread before the disaster has me thinking it may have been a hell of a lot more bounty signups than what they where expecting, and gone way over their heads.  Im going to wait till Monday and see what happens.
AutumnAcacia

Activity: 191
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:19:56 PM

This is what baffles me! Anyone could have made a pivot table and or a formula on excel to tally up the results. They could have even done a vlookup.
rainbow169

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:45:58 PM

Just checked and still not got my 75 tokens. Must be quite a hard time for these guys, hope they will keep going and by Monday everyone will get their coins. I don't expect to make much money of it, but will be glad to see a promise kept.
criticoflife

Activity: 353
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:30:18 PM

I never received my ats tokens and it's been ages since they emailed me saying they were sending them. I'm pretty sure i have been scammed by them also.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:47:06 PM

I read somewhere that you can still submit your withdraw request
anyone done that recently and received tokens yet?
or has anyone actually received the tokens in this last week?
I mean those who are waiting for free bounty tokens, not those who paid/invested ETH

TheCryproMaster

Activity: 410

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:48:18 PM

I've gone from thinking this was a scam (when they had to go on holiday from stress) to believing they are just totally under prepared for the free tokens. Thier first response was rabbit in a headlamp stuff, scared stiff.

I think now they'll pay out the tokens, biggest first, they're at 535 but have a long way to go to get through the 75, that's going to be the most no. of people they have to send to.

Just on the sending, do they have to pay fees to do this?

And OP, thread title can be changed from scam to badly handled.
maxinamum

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:02:15 AM

They are sending ats token every minute using new address, not from the public one. Soon everyone will get ats token. But i really doubt the price can be .15
Worst ico experience I ever have.
MartinTheWanderer

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 12:25:50 AM

LOLOL - congrats to all the lucky cunts that got paid twice or more...  Grin

In case you feel generous - here's the address of a guy (me  Tongue) who valiantly fought for all our tokens (and still did not get paid, probably exactly because of that  Roll Eyes).

0x5E1672D5E4e470908d194d951D548711DA1CF001

Cheers  Kiss

Hope the next ICOs I get involved in require less pitchforks and high-pitched screaming and work out more smoothly... 
raymart0720

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:53:53 AM

same for my friend I thought he would receive a big amount of tokens and at the end he is crying because of what they do and they scam

we need to spread how bad and how they are not legit this is serious man

I am very thankful that I didn't join their campaign
rauls

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:14:55 AM

LOLOL - congrats to all the lucky cunts that got paid twice or more...  Grin

In case you feel generous - here's the address of a guy (me  Tongue) who valiantly fought for all our tokens (and still did not get paid, probably exactly because of that  Roll Eyes).

Cheers  Kiss

Hope the next ICOs I get involved in require less pitchforks and high-pitched screaming and work out more smoothly... 
really Smiley) Is this a mistake from dev or a bug with website? they are so lucky and will dump all they coin if it list on market

Virtual Rehab➣➣➣ Psychological Rehabilitation for Vulnerable Populations
Zmaku

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:40:44 AM

LOLOL - congrats to all the lucky cunts that got paid twice or more...  Grin

In case you feel generous - here's the address of a guy (me  Tongue) who valiantly fought for all our tokens (and still did not get paid, probably exactly because of that  Roll Eyes).

Cheers  Kiss

On etherscan it shows that this address received 116 tokens 8 days ago, this is probably that 0.015 ETH that you invested? How many are you waiting for bounty? They are working their way down by amounts that has to be paid. I got my 3385 two days ago, and they have stopped at 530 10 hours ago. So if you are waiting for amount under 530 it should be paid today or tomorrow.

https://etherscan.io/address/0x5E1672D5E4e470908d194d951D548711DA1CF001#tokentxns

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: