Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:58:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [WARNING] ats tokens scam  (Read 26655 times)
Anduin

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:23:54 PM

The people who tried to fuck the system did not get tokens. That's all.

Typical tone of the Authorship liars.

All your posts on the forum are snotty cries that authorship is scammers, but I think you just could not fuck the system and you did not pay your screwed tokens, so you whine.
All the members of the bounty from my chat in telegrams received tokens from 75 to several thousand coins each, so "do not try to fuck the system," enough to whine and ruin your reputation, like a little freakish girl.

That's all you can say, little liar?

All your posts on the forum are snotty cries that authorship is scammers, but I think you just could not fuck the system and you did not pay your screwed tokens, so you whine.
All the members of the bounty from my chat in telegrams received tokens from 75 to several thousand coins each, so "do not try to fuck the system," enough to whine and ruin your reputation, like a little freakish girl.

You are the cheerleader girl here, however most likely not so pretty.

The numbers and facts are undeniable - ATS screwed over the majority of their bounty supporters, especially those in the lower ranks.
Period.

Of course corrupt cutthroats don't give a damn as long as they get their personal little profit out of this scam token.

How is that working out so far? A whopping 2.3 cents currently, actually still over-prized...

P.S.: the whiny ATS girls now block everyone on Twitter who calls them out on their scam, so their lies and marketing blah does not receive the appropriate comments... LULZ

This.  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptolerant

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:26:49 PM

unfortunately they turned out to be scam. big scam. I was also supposed to get a lot of ats coins according to my dashboard and I got nothing. I really feel sorry for investors.
Destroyer1333

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:29:17 PM

unfortunately they turned out to be scam. big scam. I was also supposed to get a lot of ats coins according to my dashboard and I got nothing. I really feel sorry for investors.

You inform you that you can buy ATS at low price right now.  Smiley
acer

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:55:59 PM

Hello to everybody! Yes of course we can buy it at low price. But the case is not in what we can do now... the case in that many legit people didn't get their tokens from airdrop. That is the result of disaster bounty. I don't think that this project scam, because it is not BUT devs should pay to everybody if they started to pay...
For many people it was the first airdrop ever... a lot of them are potential readers or writers... so try to think about how many users they lost at very beginning for the low price of 75ATS??? 

Rinaze

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:48:53 PM

Were those supposedly from referrals? There were another thread that mentioned they did paid out to everybody who invested (absolutely make sense). I personally didn't received mine even though I didn't try to game the system.

Destroyer1333

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:28:50 PM

Hello to everybody! Yes of course we can buy it at low price. But the case is not in what we can do now... the case in that many legit people didn't get their tokens from airdrop. That is the result of disaster bounty. I don't think that this project scam, because it is not BUT devs should pay to everybody if they started to pay...
For many people it was the first airdrop ever... a lot of them are potential readers or writers... so try to think about how many users they lost at very beginning for the low price of 75ATS??? 

This is a solid project. If you don't believe in this project just move on and please remember that life goes on.

Good luck and enjoy your life.  Grin
HotCold

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:12:53 PM

Its really not worth re-posying this thread. IT is not a scam! When I saw the amounts of referals I knew there had to be a gaming of the system. There will always be cheaters - just a fact of life.

Their bounty campaign is a scam. Most people with low amount of tokens (especially 75) haven't been paid.

This is not a scam.

I'm as an investor believe in this project and I know that everybody was paid even with 75 ATS tokens or more.  Cool

I know for a fact that I didn't get paid. What you believe doesn't matter if it's not true.
acer

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:52:20 PM

They did not pay many legit people with small ammounts of ATS- TRUE
They are scam - FALSE
They need to solve the problem - TRUE

They should pay to everybody - BEST DESCISION

Or what?

DO nothing with that - BAD DESCISION

Or compromiss?

Give personal coupon for their books to everybody who don't get coins... even for cheaters Smiley READING IS GOOD!!!

Good day!

rubikz

Activity: 175

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:09:38 PM

I don't think ATS is a scam. There might have been some problems during the distribution that can't be avoided. They tried their best to compensate everyone who legitimately joined.

Destroyer1333

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:49:44 PM

Authorship is neat and clean project legit and solid.  Kiss   Kiss   Kiss
MartinTheWanderer

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 09:53:41 PM

May I have some of the stuff you are smoking?
As compensation for the tokens that the ATS jokers did not pay out to me and a couple thousand others?

The way they treated the 'bottom feeders' in the bounty program shows what to expect from them if you are an author or translator...
Any sane person will think twice before (not) doing business on their platform.
Destroyer1333

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:03:20 PM

May I have some of the stuff you are smoking?
As compensation for the tokens that the ATS jokers did not pay out to me and a couple thousand others?

The way they treated the 'bottom feeders' in the bounty program shows what to expect from them if you are an author or translator...
Any sane person will think twice before (not) doing business on their platform.

My referrals and me were paid so this is a great project.  Smiley
bstewart

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:16:47 AM

Guys, I think it is time to move on...

Yes, the campaign referral program was a bit sloppy and some (many) people didn't get paid.

But it's over. Move on. ATS is now trading for a penny. Just drop a few bucks and grab some if you're interested.

If you think it is a scam, then move on.
erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:39:08 AM

Indeed it is cheap right now. I think this project has a lot of potential since there's not much competition.
acer

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:44:58 AM

Yes, the campaign referral program was a bit sloppy and some (many) people didn't get paid.

But it's over. Move on. ATS is now trading for a penny. Just drop a few bucks and grab some if you're interested.

It is easy to say "move on"

If the devs was not in a shadow and say something to people like

"SORRY guys, it was a lot of mistakes here but it was your fault - forgive us please" that will be enough for "move on"
BUT the are in silence mode. They said that most people here who didn't get their tokens -  cheaters. That's not very polite IMHO
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:00:55 AM

"SORRY guys, it was a lot of mistakes here but it was your fault - forgive us please" that will be enough for "move on"
BUT the are in silence mode. They said that most people here who didn't get their tokens -  cheaters. That's not very polite IMHO

The ANN thread here got reported as a scam and closed, so they didn't open another one.  They are active on Facebook and Twitter etc, best to go there if you want an apology.  But it's my understanding they got so much abuse they gave up with it.

As an investor, the updates they are providing is enough for me, they are still keeping with the roadmap and the beta is in two weeks.
acer

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:08:31 AM

The ANN thread here got reported as a scam and closed, so they didn't open another one.  They are active on Facebook and Twitter etc, best to go there if you want an apology.  But it's my understanding they got so much abuse they gave up with it.

As an investor, the updates they are providing is enough for me, they are still keeping with the roadmap and the beta is in two weeks.

Good luck to them anyway. It is good for you as an investor that you are satisfied with their work. but you should consern that they lost a lot potential users at the price of 75 ATS they didn't payed
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:53:06 AM

Good luck to them anyway. It is good for you as an investor that you are satisfied with their work. but you should consern that they lost a lot potential users at the price of 75 ATS they didn't payed

Honestly it doesn't bother me.  The majority of them would probably have used incorrect ERC-20 addresses or not know/have the ETH gas fees to send the 75 tokens anyway.
MrLitex

Activity: 546
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:32:50 AM

Not potential users, but freeloaders and those who tried to fuck the system to earn coin and only.

Destroyer1333

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 11:25:30 AM

Honestly it doesn't bother me.  The majority of them would probably have used incorrect ERC-20 addresses or not know/have the ETH gas fees to send the 75 tokens anyway.

I´m an investor, too. And I think the same the majority of them would probably have used incorrect ERC-20 addresses and that stuff.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: