Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:04:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 201 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com?  (Read 60527 times)
qf3l3k

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:59:30 PM

they doesn't seem to have the best info, but why do we care about it? we want to make money trading shitcoins!

long live CM

yep, that's what we want as long as we can control out assets Smiley
When it is not possible then well Smiley not desired situation really Smiley

yes this is true. but we are taught since we start to use the crypto to store the coins in personal wallets not in exchanges.

until now we all made lots of money with dumps and pumps that are already normal on coinsmarkets.

after 3 days with it offline i really miss it Sad

I did like that exchange too.. it was opportunity for many coins to start trading and speedup project and then move to bigger exchanges.
I tend to keep all in my wallet too.. except this one time when didn't manage to move one coin out of CM Smiley

ah well... it's not the end of the world and I think it's time to acknowledge loss and move on.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:02:24 PM

they doesn't seem to have the best info, but why do we care about it? we want to make money trading shitcoins!

long live CM

yes this is true. but we are taught since we start to use the crypto to store the coins in personal wallets not in exchanges.

until now we all made lots of money with dumps and pumps that are already normal on coinsmarkets.

I did like that exchange too.. it was opportunity for many coins to start trading and speedup project and then move to bigger exchanges.
I tend to keep all in my wallet too.. except this one time when didn't manage to move one coin out of CM Smiley

ah well... it's not the end of the world and I think it's time to acknowledge loss and move on.

Actually from many points of view Coinsmarkets has proven to be more proffesional than most of the exchanges. Fast support, no document verifications, allows big volume, big btc withdraw (i withrawed 4 bitcoins at a moment worth 72k$)

Even now, they notified every 12 hours about their issues. Last update was about 10 hours ago: Servers overload we are migrating to a new servers , please bear with us. Servers arrived and being set up now.

qf3l3k

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:07:54 PM

long live CM

Actually from many points of view Coinsmarkets has proven to be more proffesional than most of the exchanges. Fast support, no document verifications, allows big volume, big btc withdraw (i withrawed 4 bitcoins at a moment worth 72k$)

Even now, they notified every 12 hours about their issues. Last update was about 10 hours ago: Servers overload we are migrating to a new servers , please bear with us. Servers arrived and being set up now.

Yeah.. that information is a bit strange Smiley I mean about servers... also, if they replacing servers why not to take site offline completely, put info out there and replace servers?
Some servers are still up and running as you can access website after few refreshes.

Ah well... will see how that will go, but still 3 days it's a bit too long for 2018... if that would be 1985, then fine Smiley
GoldVamDam

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:59:10 PM

Today about two times i saw the exchange with coin prices  updated and in the last hours I have always seen the old prices (XP 0.000000090 and now xp 0.000000200), why bother to update prices if it is scam?

qf3l3k

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:00:41 PM

Today about two times i saw the exchange with coin prices  updated and in the last hours I have always seen the old prices (XP 0.000000090 and now xp 0.000000200), why bother to update prices if it is scam?

There is no update for prices... it's just different version of cached content. For sure withdraw.php file has been removed from serer, so in case you get to server no withdrawal possible.
But in terms of pages.. it just shows different content, depends from which server you pull it or from which cache server it comes.
premiumproductss

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:00:46 PM

What do you mean? The price was not updated, the version that you saw was saved from cloudfare. hmm first or second of january this year

qf3l3k

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:02:29 PM

Today is day of scam Cheesy stocks.exchange vanished my money as well and deposit and withdrawal history is wiped haha Cheesy
Seems to be great end of the week .. fortunately small amount of money on coinsmarkets and stocks.exchange.
premiumproductss

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:05:41 PM

Today is day of scam Cheesy stocks.exchange vanished my money as well and deposit and withdrawal history is wiped haha Cheesy
Seems to be great end of the week .. fortunately small amount of money on coinsmarkets and stocks.exchange.

lucky you, never keep money or alts on exchanges. but sadly this happened. stocks.exchange is still a bit better than coinsmarkets

GoldVamDam

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:07:54 PM

What do you mean? The price was not updated, the version that you saw was saved from cloudfare. hmm first or second of january this year

I just saw today prices again made a refresh and showed the prices you are talking with that message "https://coinsmarkets.com/) is currently offline. However, because the site uses Cloudflare's Always Online™ technology you can continue to surf a snapshot of the site. We will keep checking in the background and, as soon as the site comes back, you will automatically be served the live version. Always Online™ is powered by Cloudflare | Hide this Alert0" disapear.", when i saw today price, that message does not appear.

Im gonna take a print next time.

Like as I said, if it was a scam they did not give as much work as they are giving and just shut it down. I'm pretty sure that someday they'll do it but not today.
Blockmunch

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 06:17:57 PM

Stocks.Exchange is working fine.  I don’t see an issue there.

BlockMasters.co - Auto-Exchange Multi Pool! | Pool Discord: https://discord.gg/RNnVAB4 | Pool bitcointalk forum: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2362982.0 | Pool twitter: https://twitter.com/BlockMunchClub
reiniere2017

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:25:37 PM

Hi Guys,

Stay relaxed. The website will come back. The server update takes more time and the communication
of these guys is awfull. Same thing happened in August when they were out for 6 days !!!
They will come back soon now. You can be sure about that because they are not scammers IMHO.

Good luck,
reiniere.

Darooghe

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:36:20 PM

Sure.. it's not a scam Undecided But whats up with the dodgy info about the operator/owner.

Whois lookup.

Contact Information
Registrant Contact
Name: juvo marceles
Organization:
Mailing Address: Surinamestraat 26 2585 GJ Den Haag, amesterdam 2585 Gj NL
Phone: +31.0001220358
Ext:
Fax:
Fax Ext:
Email:04b8f2486ba3aa0f958803ea562ec781-5589552@contact.gandi.net

Amsterdam isn't even spelled right...

I should say again. In crypto world only and only trust works. i don't care about owner information. Btc-e.com was a great instance. coinsmarkets hasn't scammed anyone until now. They were reliable and i am sure that they will keep this way.

I suggest waiting another 2 days before any judgment about them.
qf3l3k

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:59:51 PM

Hi Guys,

Stay relaxed. The website will come back. The server update takes more time and the communication
of these guys is awfull. Same thing happened in August when they were out for 6 days !!!
They will come back soon now. You can be sure about that because they are not scammers IMHO.

Good luck,
reiniere.

why did they remove withdraw.php file from servers while rest of content is there?

Site loads from time to time (depends which server you hit) and when you try to withdraw this is what you get:

Not Found
The requested URL /withdraw.php was not found on this server.

The way they communicate all points one direction unfortunately.

It is not that difficult to post tweet with brief information isn't it?
qf3l3k

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:00:20 PM

Sure.. it's not a scam Undecided But whats up with the dodgy info about the operator/owner.

Whois lookup.

Contact Information
Registrant Contact
Organization:
Ext:
Fax:
Fax Ext:

I should say again. In crypto world only and only trust works. i don't care about owner information. Btc-e.com was a great instance. coinsmarkets hasn't scammed anyone until now. They were reliable and i am sure that they will keep this way.

With all respect, seriously 5 days to replace few servers in year 2018?
they did not invest any money in infrastructure before?
Darooghe

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:16:25 PM

Whois lookup.

Contact Information
Registrant Contact
Organization:
Ext:
Fax:
Fax Ext:

With all respect, seriously 5 days to replace few servers in year 2018?
they did not invest any money in infrastructure before?

I didn't talk about technical problem. But Yes. i said before they should do some major changes. They are unprofessional but honest and reliable.
CryptoBlood

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:18:48 PM

This is not a scam, stop with the FUD. Coinsmarkets reached an incredible flow of traffic, with more and more people jumping into crypto, especially that during the Holidays everybody talked about Bitcoins and altcoins. Besides that, other exchanges are closed temporarily for new registrations, so one way or another, more traffic ends up on this market. CM will become a top tier market at some point, hopefully. But there's still something that amazes me.. it's 2018... and they do have for sure plenty of budget.. how come it takes them so much time to fix this? Also, why don't they just disaply an under-maintenance page on their front page and post new updates as well, it wouldn't take long. People are getting angry to click refreshing and seeing the same cloudflare cached page besides no updates. Come on CM, just do it!
nagohak_nv

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:25:15 PM

This is not a scam, stop with the FUD. Coinsmarkets reached an incredible flow of traffic, with more and more people jumping into crypto, especially that during the Holidays everybody talked about Bitcoins and altcoins. Besides that, other exchanges are closed temporarily for new registrations, so one way or another, more traffic ends up on this market. CM will become a top tier market at some point, hopefully. But there's still something that amazes me.. it's 2018... and they do have for sure plenty of budget.. how come it takes them so much time to fix this? Also, why don't they just disaply an under-maintenance page on their front page and post new updates as well, it wouldn't take long. People are getting angry to click refreshing and seeing the same cloudflare cached page besides no updates. Come on CM, just do it!

Finally, at least one clever comment. I fully agree with the opinion.
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:49:17 PM

One of the biggest hindrances for these crypto currency exchanges is trust, it's hard for them bring on a number of new employees without
instilling a large degree of trust in them that they wont have malicious intent and run off with some private keys.

So most of the teams are not that big and it's hard for them to keep up, it's not just coinsexchange it's literally the whole industry right now.
reb0rn21
Legendary

Activity: 1896
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:51:36 PM

One of the biggest hindrances for these crypto currency exchanges is trust, it's hard for them bring on a number of new employees without
instilling a large degree of trust in them that they wont have malicious intent and run off with some private keys.

So most of the teams are not that big and it's hard for them to keep up, it's not just coinsexchange it's literally the whole industry right now.

100% agree, most exchange have trust issue to scale good, some are doing it better like bittrex but they even can`t cope and are closing new accounts opening! (which is smart)

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

..I  D  E  N  A..

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 3 2 2

..N  O  D  E  S..

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

.REQUEST INVITATION.
baciubogdan

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:52:30 PM

Yeah, just noticed their 0.002 btc withdrawal fee.. that's really high.

exactly
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 201 »
  Print  

Jump to: