Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:40:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 201 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com?  (Read 60527 times)
featuringDante

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:55:01 AM

Here is some , apparently, Important PHP info from CoinsMarkets...if anyone can make sense of it..

Got it from the telegram group..

http://185.66.143.252/info.php
http://185.66.143.224/info.php
http://185.66.143.171/info.php
http://185.66.140.234/info.php
Nothing revealing, unfortunately. Although, the guys found the server hosting company from the ip addresses
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
l3eix

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:19:50 AM

Just wait till end of the week, they are improving the site we are watching this they have db servers error, just let them come back tgis is win_win deal....
CrustySir

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:56:46 AM

Just wait till end of the week, they are improving the site we are watching this they have db servers error, just let them come back tgis is win_win deal....

I'd really love for that happen, but I would advise people to not get their hopes up.

In order for you what you're saying to be correct, then you would have to accept that someone who is very familiar with cryptocurrency and is smart/sophisticated enough to build an exchange is also too dumb/incompetent to understand the repercussions of letting the exchange stay down for this long with zero communication - repercussions in terms of his business reputation, his personal reputation, and the fact there are some people out there who might go after him.  Not to mention, he makes money off of people trading on his exchange. If he is honest, he's really hurting his business beyond just the trading fees he'll miss out on while the exchange is down. He will lose current customers over this and potential customers will avoid his exchange. There is no way that he wouldn't understand all of these things.

All that being said, it seem that there's a very good chance that he's dishonest.
alpha cen

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:30:53 AM

Look, I have 10k USD in there. and if they dont come online by next week. I am more than happy to pay another 10k just to catch them even if I dont get any of my money back.

I want the guy pay for what he did. Does anyone know where he is from? The registration says netherlands, but the servers are in san fran.

Based on his shit english, he is not american. If we can even track down a country/city, it gets much much easier.

He ran a different website? Track him down. I am sure I am not the only person on here with $$ to throw around to catch this mother fucker.

Does he really think he can just take all the coins and run away?

He ran other websites, so we will find him.

once we identify who he is, we will hire a private investigator. If its in one of more corrupting countries, then we will tap into the government entities and track him down

If hes from a developed country, we will find his credit card infor and track him down.

either way he will be found and he will pay for what he did. He is a dumb ass for doing this, everyone made bank in crypto, we can easily throw in money.  even at 100k USD, you can pretty much find and punish anyone that is not well connected.

WTF is wrong with this guy?

Yeah, well what happens to our money then? I have $12,000 in there. No, I didn't put that much initially. I only put some money but the coin I bought increased in price exponentially.

Am I gonna get my $12,000 back with this plan?

This is my plan.

1. Call upon the power of people to donate money. once we reach enough money, we will go ahead and find the guy
2. once we acquire the database, all coins will be liquidated into BTC.
3. the donators will be paid back first plus the coins they are owed yo.
4. we will allow the people who owed coins to claim them by submitting account info. this will not be a 100% recovery, so the amount you can get back will be proportional to the amount it is left in the fund.

alpha cen

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:12:59 AM

I have $20k worth stuck there. Yeah, I'll be willing to donate for a manhunt on this guy. Consider using the bounty0x blockchain to help facilitate the funding. For example, there is already a bounty for the etherdelta hacker:

https://blog.bounty0x.io/100k-reward-ether-delta-hacker-arrest-bounty-13b881de52df

You set this up and I am in!
alpha cen

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:26:56 AM

There is a saying 'Anarchy is only 9 meals away"

You folks have now fallen into anarchy. You are going to get this kid killed, yes he is a kid. From the looks of his photo he can't be more than 25 years old. Of course none of you vigilantes care, because 'muh money'. You probably should have done some research before you put money into what you thought was a rocket ship for the moon.

I really don't care how much money you folks have on CM. Pool it all together, buy some pitchforks and torches, march down to his house and kick his ass. You aren't going to get your 'karma justice'. You are just going to be kicking a young entrepreneurs ass because you didn't get your rocket ship.

You are going to get whoever it is you doxxed hurt, or even killed. Not by you, keyboard warrior, but by a true bad actor. Someone a lot meaner than you have ever seen, and you just gave him the info to someone that has the private keys to all of our coins. Guess what, a criminal will actually have all of your coins, but not the one you thought, but the person that robs him. You will never see your coins in this case.

I am ashamed of you all, and you should be ashamed of yourselves.   GREED is a terrible thing, and yes you are greedy if you are calling for this person's head.

He is no kid!  Wears a $20,000 watch jetting around the world.  He knows right and wrong.  Whatever consequences results from his actions, or lack thereof, is his own doing as an adult.  NO PITY BS.
Jagrmaister

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:45:43 AM

I only lost a trivial ~$300 in crypto...It's enough if he's caught I wouldn't be upset if the kid wound up beaten and left for dead in a ditch based on sheer principle of the matter.  I can imagine how some people with much larger crypto pocketbooks on this exchange are probably doing everything in their power to get first hands on him.  Good luck if he doesn't come through.  He'll need it. 
ghostwalker.ph

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:47:03 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2018, 08:51:23 AM by ghostwalker.ph

ATTENTION: ALL COINS THAT WERE LISTED AT COINSMARKETS SHOULD BE DELISTED IMMEDIATELY AT COINMARKETCAP AND OTHER EXCHANGES LIKE CRYPTOPIA, YOBIT, STOCKS.EXCHANGE AND OTHER EXCHANGES NOT MENTIONED. THE SERVER MIGRATION IS JUST A TACTICAL PLOY TO SELL OUR STOLEN COINS TO OTHER EXCHANGES FOR BTC.

TO SUPPORT THIS MOVEMENT: PLEASE RETWEET AND SHARE:

TWITTER LINK: https://twitter.com/GhostwalkerPh/status/951720812683276289

DISCUSSION LINK: https://deeponion.org/community/threads/what-really-happened-to-coinsmarkets.25102/
inheritor

Activity: 161

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:52:51 AM

There is a saying 'Anarchy is only 9 meals away"

You folks have now fallen into anarchy. You are going to get this kid killed, yes he is a kid. From the looks of his photo he can't be more than 25 years old. Of course none of you vigilantes care, because 'muh money'. You probably should have done some research before you put money into what you thought was a rocket ship for the moon.

I really don't care how much money you folks have on CM. Pool it all together, buy some pitchforks and torches, march down to his house and kick his ass. You aren't going to get your 'karma justice'. You are just going to be kicking a young entrepreneurs ass because you didn't get your rocket ship.

You are going to get whoever it is you doxxed hurt, or even killed. Not by you, keyboard warrior, but by a true bad actor. Someone a lot meaner than you have ever seen, and you just gave him the info to someone that has the private keys to all of our coins. Guess what, a criminal will actually have all of your coins, but not the one you thought, but the person that robs him. You will never see your coins in this case.

I am ashamed of you all, and you should be ashamed of yourselves.   GREED is a terrible thing, and yes you are greedy if you are calling for this person's head.

He is no kid!  Wears a $20,000 watch jetting around the world.  He knows right and wrong.  Whatever consequences results from his actions, or lack thereof, is his own doing as an adult.  NO PITY BS.
Agree. Mercy for frauds is causing another fraudulence.
wouhn

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:09:49 AM

Is it new error message?

"You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'and sale =' at line 1"
ilitirit

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:11:58 AM

The guy who said you should exercise caution when trying to track this guy down is right - seriously bad people will definitely try to take advantage of this situation.  Right now you shouldn't be thinking about bringing him to justice.  You should be thinking about how to get your money back safely.  Handing bad guys information about his whereabouts is not the best way to go about things.  Track him down, for sure.  But don't advertise his info publicly like this.  You're just shooting yourselves in the foot.
inheritor

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:13:25 AM

Is it new error message?

"You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'and sale =' at line 1"
They just created the list of errors and they randomly iterate over them. They have not worked on issues because there are not any issues. They did those "issues"  themselves.
daniel76

Activity: 87

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:17:32 AM

This site owner needs to make an proper announcement, It is wrong people starting to wish him harm, but can't help notice the million dollar Aston DB5 parked outside the whois address on google streetview

Minted Crypto

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:17:47 AM

I think like most of us that CM is gone.
I had appr. $5k in different coins.
When I check my BTC wallet I still have some there but it is just half of what I really have?Huh
I have some SAGA coins there and the wallet is empty ! Not completely but now I have just a few coins there.
You can see the building of the address from whois using google maps.
Looks residential and actually some guys from Holland went to this address and the people there had a clue.
l3eix

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:36:34 AM

No I'm not. I believe there is some DB problems because I'm watching them... My coins are still on blockchain and that is not hurting me.

Just cone down they are working on it, you have no patient and that could eliminate our money!

I have 40k dollars also in this..!
Minted Crypto

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:42:45 AM

The guy who said you should exercise caution when trying to track this guy down is right - seriously bad people will definitely try to take advantage of this situation.  Right now you shouldn't be thinking about bringing him to justice.  You should be thinking about how to get your money back safely.  Handing bad guys information about his whereabouts is not the best way to go about things.  Track him down, for sure.  But don't advertise his info publicly like this.  You're just shooting yourselves in the foot.
What do you mean by bad guys taking advantage of the situation ?
How can somebody get advantage of the situation ?
First the guy, or the guys should be found and questioned by the authorities.
Consmarkets did not make any official announcement regarding the situation? This is not possible in todays world of communications unless the guy is completely retarded . Responsibility =0. People have money there and they are concerned and worried. How this guy address this problem ? Silence ! Not a good sign ... VERY VERY BAD SIGN TO ANSWER PEOPLES CONCERNS WITH SILENCE !
So this guy should be hunted and brought to justice is what I think.
CrustySir

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:47:09 AM

It's not very good publicity for cryptocurrency in general either. We need new money moving into the space for the value of these coins to keep rising. A news story about the owner of an exchange being doxed and murdered won't help that situation.
inheritor

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:49:46 AM

No I'm not. I believe there is some DB problems because I'm watching them... My coins are still on blockchain and that is not hurting me.
Yeah. His phone and his house keys were just stolen. And he has been strolling over Amsterdam for these days searching his phone and keys to message to us that he has some problems.
taseigerku

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:50:45 AM

lesson for me not to keep my btc too long on shady exchange
big exchange market is my best bet

may we all virtue
silvers

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:51:26 AM

There is absolutely no reason at all for the lack of communication if things are okay, the only option I see is that the sh*t has hit the fan in one way or another.

If he's not running off with the money then I expect either a hack or system issue that has resulted in a loss of access to wallets or similar. There is absolutely no reason we wouldn't get an update if things were okay.

Writing off my funds, will check back now and then just in case I'm wrong.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 201 »
  Print  

Jump to: