Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:50:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 201 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com?  (Read 60524 times)
cefinnell01

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:51:50 PM

NEW STATUS ON CM:

"We are here to stay , there is few DB issue we are fixing due to DB overload . Now we may be moving due to users contacting hosting and calling us a fraud."

To all users who denounced CM as fraud by the hoster of them:
Due to such postings/mails CM is obviously now additionally to the existing problems forced to change the hoster ...
In other words:
It will surely come to further delays until CM will be online again ... and in my eyes ... all of you who wrote to the hoster are responsible for this further delay!
Thanks to you (*irony off*)!

Right... CoinsMarkets are completely absolved from shutting down their site for over a week, with no warning and no updates or communication with the people who have money there, because those people had to investigate for themselves to try and find out what was going on. I can't believe that you actually buy their BS and defend them..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
w5Uyjbx7

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:55:48 PM

b) have zero fucking clue how to handle this situation at all, even worse - they don't have a knowledge how to solve this mess and are trying to buy some time just by releasing these weird statements.

yes ... i also think they are absolutely overwhelmed ... and i think not "they" rather "he" (i think it's only 1 person behind CM!) Wink
and then ... this one person has absolutely no time to communicate ... especially not if he has no really idea where the problem is ...
what should he say ... i've problem but i don't know how to fix it? Wink
CrustySir

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:57:42 PM

I see the message too.

And no, the users who wrote to the hoster are not responsible for the delay. CM basically shut down and said absolutely nothing for over a week. If they had at least kept up to date on social media or reached out the dev teams for larger coins to assure them that everything was kosher, that'd be another story. People had every right to believe they were being conned and to contact the hoster.

Now, if you want to complain about the people who said they were donating towards having a hitman take care of the guy, then go right ahead. That's fair game.

Also, I still wouldn't consider us out of the woods until we can actually move our coins around.

i agree with you, that the missing communication was a desaster, not professional and absolutely inacceptable.
but i also think ... thats not really a reason to say it's an fraud ...
missing communication is not a fraud, isn't it? It's unprofessional, it's a fault but in my eyes for a long time no fraud!

The point is that based on how they acted, even if everything does turn out okay in the end, people had every reason in the world to believe that they were being robbed.

Imagine if you bought something off a dude from ebay and he is unable to ship it your item right away, and then proceeds to completely quiet and ignore you for 10 days. You would think just got scammed. Now multiple that by feeling by several hundred or several thousand when you consider the amounts some people actually have tied up by this exchange.
kobradobra

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

STEM - football token exchange market!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:14:38 PM

I bet CM is running by some 18-20 years old nerds. I can't imagine a serious website owner to bring shit like this:
Now we may be moving due to users contacting hosting and calling us a fraud.

│   S T E M
│  █░░░░█░░░░░  │   SPORT TOKEN EXCHANGE                        ( ( (   JOIN OUR TELEGRAM   ) ) )
│  █▄▄▄▀░▀▄▄▄▄  │   STEM│ Earn with your football knowlednge.
w5Uyjbx7

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:16:24 PM

The point is that based on how they acted, even if everything does turn out okay in the end, people had every reason in the world to believe that they were being robbed.

Imagine if you bought something off a dude from ebay and he is unable to ship it your item right away, and then proceeds to completely quiet and ignore you for 10 days. You would think just got scammed. Now multiple that by feeling by several hundred or several thousand when you consider the amounts some people actually have tied up by this exchange.

But the point is also ... the page was never completely offline and some progress can be seen all 1-2 days (the status changed, the login was possible for some, the cloudflare-errors were fewer, ...).
So he "delivers" ... but very very very slow and with very very very less information about the progress!
The site does not standstill longer than 1-2 days ... then progresses can be seen again.

at the moment i see it as following:

since 7 days not 10 (they can be seen trades on 01/05/2018 also myself i do a withdraw on that day)

unprofessional ... yes
inacceptable ... yes
believe in fraud ... maybe, ok ... i'm also thinking about it as possible
in fact a fraud ... no, not at this time
contacting hoster and others to insinuate a fraud ... absolutely inacceptable at this time (if the site was completely gone vor 7 days and no communication, ok)
hireing a hitman to do him something bad  ... no comment ... only sick brains in my eyes

thats my opinioin at this moment
and i don't stand by CM or defend their unprofessional behaviour ... but some post's here and actions (writing the hoster and denounce CM as fraud) are not lesser unprofessional and sick ...

Minted Crypto

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:17:51 PM

this is what they or somebody else wrote in the chat
@CoinsMarketsIsFRAUDS
Changes to Website
CoinsMarkets will always attempt to keep its users informed of any
changes to the website. However, CoinsMarkets may terminate, change,
suspend or discontinue any aspect of this website, including the
availability of features of the site, at any time. CoinsMarkets may also
impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access
to part or the entire website without prior notice or liability.

* It was originally in green.
so they may restrict your access
to part or the entire website without prior notice or liability.

Now they are threatening us !
CM are thinking that they are invincible !

mtraderm

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:22:35 PM

b) have zero fucking clue how to handle this situation at all, even worse - they don't have a knowledge how to solve this mess and are trying to buy some time just by releasing these weird statements.

yes ... i also think they are absolutely overwhelmed ... and i think not "they" rather "he" (i think it's only 1 person behind CM!) Wink
and then ... this one person has absolutely no time to communicate ... especially not if he has no really idea where the problem is ...

Yes, agree. I think it's only 1 dev, or at least a very small team. I also have to say that they take their time, I'm sure this could be done faster. But I do think that they didn't foresee how high emotions would run. And ofcourse, people have a lot of money in CM and worry about their money. Then these 10 days are very long, especially with limited communication from CM. But starting a manhunt will not solve this, it only makes things worse.

I see the message too.

And no, the users who wrote to the hoster are not responsible for the delay. CM basically shut down and said absolutely nothing for over a week. If they had at least kept up to date on social media or reached out the dev teams for larger coins to assure them that everything was kosher, that'd be another story. People had every right to believe they were being conned and to contact the hoster.

Now, if you want to complain about the people who said they were donating towards having a hitman take care of the guy, then go right ahead. That's fair game.

Also, I still wouldn't consider us out of the woods until we can actually move our coins around.

i agree with you, that the missing communication was a desaster, not professional and absolutely inacceptable.
missing communication is not a fraud, isn't it? It's unprofessional, it's a fault but in my eyes for a long time no fraud!

I'm glad that most of you are not the devs of CM. So much FUD and lying around here. I'm reading bitcointalk for years already, but I just registred because the FUD about CM is really unbelievable.
WTF "completely quiet and ignore you for 10 days??" They/he gave us updates every 2-3 days. The thing is, we all get inpatient (including myself) because it's about a lot of money. Then an update every 2-3 days is not enough, and that's what the devs of CM should understand and improve.
Believe me, I've been there. Lost money in both Dgex and Cryptsy. This is different, and it's very obvious. The only thing we can and should do is wait, although I completely understand that it might feel unnatural to just wait and sit. But believe me, with waiting you have the highest chance to get your money back.
w5Uyjbx7

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:23:38 PM

I bet CM is running by some 18-20 years old nerds. I can't imagine a serious website owner to bring shit like this:

yes ... i also think so ... i'm going forward a step and say not "some" only one or maybe two! Wink

but i believe ... the site come's back ... maybe it will take a long time (long in cryptotrading - so another week or two) ... but at the end ... CM will be online again ... as soon as the one or two (maybe 18-20 old nerds) find the error in the db they don't know at the moment! Wink
Golku

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:28:12 PM

We are here to stay , there is few DB issue we are fixing due to DB overload . Now we may be moving due to users contacting hosting and calling us a fraud.

unprofessional its so sad that they cant give a prober statement about this or atleast more information about the status what is going on
mtraderm

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:29:14 PM

But the point is also ... the page was never completely offline and some progress can be seen all 1-2 days (the status changed, the login was possible for some, the cloudflare-errors were fewer, ...).
So he "delivers" ... but very very very slow and with very very very less information about the progress!
The site does not standstill longer than 1-2 days ... then progresses can be seen again.

at the moment i see it as following:

since 7 days not 10 (they can be seen trades on 01/05/2018 also myself i do a withdraw on that day)

unprofessional ... yes
inacceptable ... yes
believe in fraud ... maybe, ok ... i'm also thinking about it as possible
in fact a fraud ... no, not at this time
contacting hoster and others to insinuate a fraud ... absolutely inacceptable at this time (if the site was completely gone vor 7 days and no communication, ok)
hireing a hitman to do him something bad  ... no comment ... only sick brains in my eyes

thats my opinioin at this moment
and i don't stand by CM or defend their unprofessional behaviour ... but some post's here and actions (writing the hoster and denounce CM as fraud) are not lesser unprofessional and sick ...

Couldn't agree more.

yes ... i also think so ... i'm going forward a step and say not "some" only one or maybe two! Wink

but i believe ... the site come's back ... maybe it will take a long time (long in cryptotrading - so another week or two) ... but at the end ... CM will be online again ... as soon as the one or two (maybe 18-20 old nerds) find the error in the db they don't know at the moment! Wink

I think it indeed will take a long time still. Only way to make sure you don't get your funds back is to start chasing this guy(s) and make sure they can't host their sites anymore
w5Uyjbx7

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:30:43 PM

Yes, agree. I think it's only 1 dev, or at least a very small team. I also have to say that they take their time, I'm sure this could be done faster. But I do think that they didn't foresee how high emotions would run. And ofcourse, people have a lot of money in CM and worry about their money. Then these 10 days are very long, especially with limited communication from CM. But starting a manhunt will not solve this, it only makes things worse.

I see the message too.

I'm glad that most of you are not the devs of CM. So much FUD and lying around here. WTF "completely quiet and ignore you for 10 days??" They/he gave us updates every 2-3 days. The thing is, we all get inpatient (including myself) because it's about a lot of money. Then an update every 2-3 days is not enough, and that's what the devs of CM should understand and improve.
Believe me, I've been there. Lost money in both Dgex and Cryptsy. This is different, and it's very obvious. The only thing we can and should do is wait, although I completely understand that it might feel unnatural to just wait and sit. But believe me, with waiting you have the highest chance to get your money back.

i agree ... 100% ...
and many of us do good earnings on this exchange in the past i think ... but forget it now and hit the exchange as a fraud
and i believe ... the CM-dev will learn for the future!
and now i'm out here and i will patiently wait for the return of CM!
Wink
jerry3k5jamiso1

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:01:24 PM

Is he working hard Huh

" We are here to stay , there is few DB issue we are fixing due to DB overload . Now we may be moving due to users contacting hosting and calling us a fraud. "
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 07:07:37 PM

this should be documented somewhere for future references  Cool

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
qf3l3k

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:07:52 PM

Is he working hard Huh

" We are here to stay , there is few DB issue we are fixing due to DB overload . Now we may be moving due to users contacting hosting and calling us a fraud. "

Well, eventually someone start getting to their asses. They fully deserved that.
SkyMaster

Activity: 64

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 07:07:57 PM

This inscription on the site does not mean anything. The swindler can smell cocaine in Mexico and write any inscriptions. He himself is to blame for not having announced any news all this time.
daniel76

Activity: 87

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:26:19 PM

So some guy on twitter has an email from the hosting company, claiming they sold coinsmarkets 3 new servers and coinsmarkets have responded to the accusation of fraud
https://mobile.twitter.com/RobertSB84/status/951819816112975872?p=v
bannedzee

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:29:03 PM

So some guy on twitter has an email from the hosting company, claiming they sold coinsmarkets 3 new servers and coinsmarkets have responded to the accusation of fraud

Did he post it?
daniel76

Activity: 87

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:32:25 PM

Did he post it?

https://mobile.twitter.com/RobertSB84/status/951819816112975872?p=v
muzuca

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:34:39 PM

I've been using coinsmarkets for some months, but the interface is horrible and don't work at all in mobile devices. I think that their first priority is change the website design.

Everything else works fine, I need some supporte once and they answered fast, so I don't have nothing to complaint.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
AmoreJaz
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1101

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:40:06 PM

i can honestly say ,on almost every exchange i have ever put any kind of value ... i have always made money! i got burned on 2 exchanges so far "MtGox" and C-Cex, the first was because no one saw it coming and crypto was still unknown to the masses! the second because they are real assholes!
even cryptsy was too late to take my money because from after MGOX i adopted one very simple rule for myself and never allow myself to trust others with my cash.
the only safe wallet is a empty wallet
if i cannot hold the coins in my local computer :then i should not have those coins!
sure i will send to different exchanges and trade but i will not leave on any exchange longer then the few moments i do my trading then transfer off the exchange to my local wallet!
BTW i also keep my local wallets in cold storage and never connect then directly to the internet!using the function of directly connecting to known nodes only to sync the blockchain!
the known fact that when you store values on another persons computer is a trust factor and the only person to blame if that trust is broken is yourself
YOU sent the cash there and that was your choice! very well knowing that at any moment and time he could do exactly as he did or even alot worst!
you trusted that website so only you are to blame!
change your ways and trust no one is the only safe practice in crypto!
anything other then that is all your own fault!
i know this sounds harsh but it is also the safest of ways to be.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 201 »
  Print  

Jump to: