Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:07:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 201 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com?  (Read 60524 times)
Cpt. Moe

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:45:17 PM

Great so the IDIOTS stroking each others hate-boners have finally achieved something.

They achieved that we all have to wait longer by putting more obstacles in the teams way... hoo-fucking-ray, well done!

There have been numerous detailed very simple explanations why a witch hunt at this point and during the last days was of now use.
Still, the same people furthered FUD, harassed the host and whined to the point where they actually caused acute harm to the situation.

Just like it was explained to them, over and over again - this was the only thing they could possible achieved...
How can one be so immature, impatient and narrow sighted.
All money held in any exchange you can't effort to loose is your fault to begin with.

It wasn't CM taking their Page down, it is the situation of hundreds of thousands of people coming into crypto every day.

I haven't been able to make trades on Cryptopia for days cause they "Pause Markets" all the time.
Binance, Cryptopia, Bitfinex and several other even bigger Exchanges have Paused (some still today) registration for new users.

Who is seriously surprised, that the current situation is too much to handle for a small exchange...

It's disappointing yeah - but all that FUD and pseudo self righteous attacks didn't help at all - it made the situation worse!
And that is not a surprise. That was from the beginning the only logical outcome -.-'

If CM turns out to be fraud, you did not help! If CM comes back, you made it harder and take longer! That simple.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dyvz

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:56:29 PM

For real, there are quite a few ppl that see scam in every project, they probably made  CM life harder, contacting provider and claming their clients  stole money from ppl all over the  world.
BUT... why no feedback of ANY form outside  lagging  website with community? telegram/twitter/discord.  You can even post  some  photo of  process how you working  on that new servers, do it 1-2  times a day and 95% will be satisfied. A CM guy here on BTCT forum offline for  like  a week, hello?
So CM should  learn this lesson hardway.

inheritor

Activity: 161

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:12:33 PM

It is look like cryptocurrencies manipulation cartel: Cryptopia, Coinexchange, C-Cex, Coinsmarkets. "CCCC".
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 08:21:17 PM

This inscription on the site does not mean anything. The swindler can smell cocaine in Mexico and write any inscriptions. He himself is to blame for not having announced any news all this time.

these inscriptions not worked because nobody really read them at the first place. people should blame themselves for not being able to read and remember that all that blockchain tech is experimental and nobody's responsible for how you using it. planet is spinning 247, there's no way to hide from the natural balance.

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
CryptoBlood

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:27:34 PM
Last edit: January 13, 2018, 06:56:55 PM by CryptoBlood

https://t.me/CoinsMarketsExchange

telegram
Golku

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:40:56 PM

Great so the IDIOTS stroking each others hate-boners have finally achieved something.

They achieved that we all have to wait longer by putting more obstacles in the teams way... hoo-fucking-ray, well done!

There have been numerous detailed very simple explanations why a witch hunt at this point and during the last days was of now use.
Still, the same people furthered FUD, harassed the host and whined to the point where they actually caused acute harm to the situation.

Just like it was explained to them, over and over again - this was the only thing they could possible achieved...
All money held in any exchange you can't effort to loose is your fault to begin with.

It wasn't CM taking their Page down, it is the situation of hundreds of thousands of people coming into crypto every day.

I haven't been able to make trades on Cryptopia for days cause they "Pause Markets" all the time.
Binance, Cryptopia, Bitfinex and several other even bigger Exchanges have Paused (some still today) registration for new users.

Who is seriously surprised, that the current situation is too much to handle for a small exchange...

It's disappointing yeah - but all that FUD and pseudo self righteous attacks didn't help at all - it made the situation worse!
And that is not a surprise. That was from the beginning the only logical outcome -.-'

If CM turns out to be fraud, you did not help! If CM comes back, you made it harder and take longer! That simple.

Cry me a river. CM didn't take the responsibility and the time to inform the community about the status it went just missing
cefinnell01

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:45:13 PM

Get yer head out of yer ass... Had they communicated in any way whatsoever or given the smallest of updates, all of this BS could have been avoided. WTF do you expect to happen when an exchange with millions of other peoples dollars shuts down for 9 days with no explanation or updates?? I had already written mine off as a loss, so I am personally glad to hear that it is indeed not a scam, but come the fuck on dude, how do you think people will react when that much money is involved?
centurio18

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:54:42 PM

Is he working hard Huh

" We are here to stay , there is few DB issue we are fixing due to DB overload . Now we may be moving due to users contacting hosting and calling us a fraud. "

Well, eventually someone start getting to their asses. They fully deserved that.

I have not problem with people contacting the hosting company to get the facts. I just don't like all these newbs here eager to dish out threats without possession of the facts. I remember the early days and the shit bitcoin wallets back then, it was a joke compared to what we have now. The long hodlers put up with a lot more or simply didn't give a f***. Chill

You'll get your accounts back or you won't. Postpone your filthy greed (that's all it is mostly) until you have the facts or at least a greater likelihood of facts being established.

I'm still 50/50 on this whole episode but it's my own fault in the end. I didn't have them in paper wallets or my local machine, in my own control.
CrustySir

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:59:19 PM

Get yer head out of yer ass... Had they communicated in any way whatsoever or given the smallest of updates, all of this BS could have been avoided. WTF do you expect to happen when an exchange with millions of other peoples dollars shuts down for 9 days with no explanation or updates?? I had already written mine off as a loss, so I am personally glad to hear that it is indeed not a scam, but come the fuck on dude, how do you think people will react when that much money is involved?

Yeah. Even now they don't seem to understand why people were upset:

"Now we may be moving due to users contacting hosting and calling us a fraud."

As you said, they went way too long without any kind of updates. And now that they may have to move (which I'm assuming means a new hosting service?) they're blaming the people that reasonably thought they were being ripped off and investigated the matter.

fleer

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:59:29 PM

I wish I didnt have so many coins on coinsmarkets or I would find this situation a lot more funny.  

Crying that their host said they were committing fraud  Cry

●                                                           Z I X X                                                           ●
[     DISCORD     ]  [    TWITTER    ]  [ ANN THREAD ]  [   FACEBOOK   ]
|    Automated Shared MNs    |   80% Masternode Rewards   |    Highest "Locked %"    |
keepitdusty

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:02:58 PM

I would have rephrased their message:

"Now we may be moving due to users contacting hosting and calling us a fraud, which is understandable given how our actions to date certainly appear fraudulent"

Still - small amount of hope that there is somebody doing something, and we may be able to rescue our bags!
MorisYT

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:14:17 PM

I wish I didnt have so many coins on coinsmarkets or I would find this situation a lot more funny.  

Crying that their host said they were committing fraud  Cry

Host never said this. Community emailed host yesterday and this is the result
MorisYT

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:15:29 PM

Will people stop the BS ffs!!!?

You called for action, someone acted on that call

You wanted an update, you got one

You want CM back online and an indication of that, you’ve now got that too

You wanted info, signs of life, contact, acknowledgement etc, and received all of the above

But you’re still not happy. So what if it takes an extra couple of days now, you got some form of confirmation. Yes, this has been a complete professional failure of epic proportions, but at least a chink of light has finally came through...

Now can we stop this incessant  bitching and whining, and wait for the next outcome. Hopefully this is the final chapter and gives us closure

Copypasted from telegram group. I fully agree these statements.
Golku

Activity: 263

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:25:24 PM

fun part is that the "Defenders" of CM are all newly made accounts
I don't believe and trust till i have fully access to my wallet
CrustySir

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:30:21 PM

This. I feel a little better that they're aware enough to update the banner on the site, but it's not over until it's over.

I wouldn't relax just yet.
Legnum-Abez

Activity: 88
Merit: 2

compound-coin

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 09:33:14 PM

"We are here to stay , there is few DB issue we are fixing due to DB overload . Now we may be moving due to users contacting hosting and calling us a fraud."

Dev - But you only need to keep users informed.
Just write in the news about what's going on. Just answer this topic.
Users are completely ignorant and they think that a lot of money is lost.
You are to blame for this situation.

With the hope of return!
MorisYT

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:41:25 PM

They keeps us informed, maybe in not proper way, but keeps. They've ordered new servers a week or more ago (confirmed by Nforce), also we knew now that hosting provider keeps in touch with cm owner, so no reasons to panic now. Relax and enjoy incoming weekend.
BlueYozakuraBTC

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

WILL SKYPE CHAT FOR 3 MILLION COMPOUND COIN

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 09:50:21 PM

NEW STATUS ON CM:

"We are here to stay , there is few DB issue we are fixing due to DB overload . Now we may be moving due to users contacting hosting and calling us a fraud."

To all users who denounced CM as fraud by the hoster of them:
Due to such postings CM is obviously now forced to change the hoster too ...
In other words: It will surely come to an furhter delay until CM will be online again ... and in my eyes ... all of you who wrote to the hoster are responsible for this further delay!
Thanks to you (*irony off*)!

I see the message too.

And no, the users who wrote to the hoster are not responsible for the delay. CM basically shut down and said absolutely nothing for over a week. If they had at least kept up to date on social media or reached out the dev teams for larger coins to assure them that everything was kosher, that'd be another story. People had every right to believe they were being conned and to contact the hoster.

Now, if you want to complain about the people who said they were donating towards having a hitman take care of the guy, then go right ahead. That's fair game.

Also, I still wouldn't consider us out of the woods until we can actually move our coins around.

I don't think anyone did anything towards a hit man. I honestly think that was just anger. I mean you're holding onto millions so umm a red font update isn't going to cut it.

Wait what?? They're now saying that it's the fault of the VICTIMS that complained that they may have to move? Are they being for real? They're the ones that went radio silent for a whole week. They should have posted something in this thread giving people a heads up! There's twitter, there's reddit, there's here at bitcointalk. Hell they can get a facebook post out there. Putting a message on a TROLL BOX that has many people TROLLING and creating their own versions of "coinsmarket's admin" "coinsmarket's mom" yeah it's a damn troll box without moderation and we're supposed to believe what's posted there is legitimate? Come on now.

So you're holding onto millions and you best option was a red font upate?  Huh

Now people want to attack one another like "look it's your fault because" no it's not. They just needed to post in the thread from their official page and calm nerves. They didn't and stayed radio silent so people started doing their own investigation.

An update every other day RIGHT HERE would have chilled everyone out. They said nothing so what did they expect? After a few days anyone knows that if they don't act it's easy for a fraudster to get into the wind and cover their tracks. So with the limited information they had they went and did their research.

People even contacted the Devs of many of the coins and they said " we haven't heard from them".

Bad form. If they want to delay that just makes matters worse. So an update is finally here but until i have access to my balance I will not be at ease. This whole situation has soured me in a way that I didn't want for 2018.

▓▓▓▓▓▒░░
                       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
        ░░           ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░
      ▒░        ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░
    ░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
   ░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░            ▒
  ▒░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░              ░▓▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░             ░▓▓▓░
 ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░           ░▒▓▓▓▓▓░
     ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒          ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░         ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░          ░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░          ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░       ░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓░  ░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓░
 ░▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓░     ░░
  ░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░      ░█░
   ░▓▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░        ░██░
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░          ░███▒
      ░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░             ░▒█████░
                           ░░▒██████░
            ░░░░░░░░░░▒▒█████████░
                 ░░░░░░░░░░░░
Sphere .
  DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL NETWORK 
         OVER 250,000 HAVE JOINED!
ICO DATE 
Feb. 12, 2018
███
███████░
███████████
██████████████░
██████████████████
█████████████████████░
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████░
█████████████████
█████████████░
██████████
██████░
GET IT ON
Google Play
                     ░███
                   █████░
                  █████░
                 ▒███▓
         ░███▓       ░████▓
      ████████████████████████
    ░█████████████████████████
   ░████████████████████████▒
   ████████████████████████
   ░██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
       ░████████████████████▓
           █████    █████
DOWNLOAD ON THE
App Store
crisisz

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:55:37 PM

yeah because i didn't even know about this site until i started looking into what was goin on, but wow man you sure do have so much experience with your 230 posts..gtfo here
Cpt. Moe

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:18:16 PM

fun part is that the "Defenders" of CM are all newly made accounts

If you are referring to my last pose - i am not actually a defender of CM by any means nor crying.

I have posted a few days back when the FUD got thick, that people should calm down.
That was when some users announced they where going to purposely harass the host and "call the police"... Cheesy
So i told them nice and calm, that this won't do any good, if anything at all. FUD affects people and all.

I've got an position myself in the Exchange that i'd accept lost, but rather get back of course.
However, i realize that we did not know anything solid to take action upon, and said so. That's basically it.

I'm not really a new user btw, i just usually mostly read Wink

Oh yeah, Patel345. I'm sorry i used ... storytale.
I don't actually know what that slang stands for, but it seems to have really upset you.
Much sad, such sorry, wow Cry
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 201 »
  Print  

Jump to: