Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:47:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 201 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com?  (Read 60527 times)
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:36:30 AM

The COINSMARKETS.com team need to force everyone to UPDATE their pin/passwords BEFORE
they can login for the first time

If you ever just checked out a phishing link your browser could remember and take you to the dodgy sites .net instead of .com when its restored  and we could have an even bigger scandal of angry people

Google Authenticator should also be applied for users ASAP

What is the source of this information? How can a user of coinsmarkets change their PIN or password if the site is still unavailable?

He said on your first login, meaning that when the new site is up, they should force you to change your pin and password to login to prevent you from getting your coins stolen.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Russoroni

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:37:01 AM

Telegram group created from the owners .. https://t.me/cmupdates , there will be posted new announcements.

That telegram group is NOT by the owners of CM. Its just guys from the trollbox.
rembrandert

Activity: 54

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:07:03 AM

Stupid FUD spreaders. Again shut up.
fleer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:14:42 AM

Taken from the site http://185.66.140.234/news.php

Update
Time : 2018-01-27

We finally find a new home for our servers and domain name , please be patient , we understand that we took a long time to fix , we already explained the reasons , Once again we are sorry , There can be some redirect to new servers and domain name , please do not bombard new host and mail registrar , the service is getting restored .

Good to see that things might finally be getting resolved.

so who has plans to bombard the new host and mail registrar?

●                                                           Z I X X                                                           ●
[     DISCORD     ]  [    TWITTER    ]  [ ANN THREAD ]  [   FACEBOOK   ]
|    Automated Shared MNs    |   80% Masternode Rewards   |    Highest "Locked %"    |
alphaboss

Activity: 65

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:06:48 PM

Taken from the site http://185.66.140.234/news.php

Update

We finally find a new home for our servers and domain name , please be patient , we understand that we took a long time to fix , we already explained the reasons , Once again we are sorry , There can be some redirect to new servers and domain name , please do not bombard new host and mail registrar , the service is getting restored .

Good to see that things might finally be getting resolved.

so who has plans to bombard the new host and mail registrar?

Can anybody confirm the points in their statement?
qf3l3k

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:22:25 PM

More new servers Cheesy so, 3 weeks ago new servers arrived and are already configured Cheesy
Now they will get more new servers and mail registrar Cheesy ah well Cheesy

Interesting which company is new hosting for them haha Cheesy

I would expect it's ScamNet Ltd Cheesy

Get lost you damn cry baby

You have also problem to differentiate sarcastic comment from crying Cheesy
You seem to be crying like total jerk Cheesy
I guess still didn't go to a doctor like I advised you? Cheesy
Are you w*****g over CM broken website? Cheesy
qf3l3k

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 12:36:05 PM
Last edit: January 28, 2018, 01:12:14 PM by qf3l3k

I wonder why these "honest" and "great" people of CM didn't remove this one-liner:
"
We are checking with different hosting now. Process taking longer than expected with fixing DB , All coins are safe .
"

Not relevant any longer Cheesy
Till now we also don't know team names... if so honest, what is the problem to uncover themselves?

Also, big happiness came after few words on broken website Cheesy
I wonder how that indicated that anything will be fixed Cheesy
There is no information who is new provider, no ETA given and no other details Cheesy

Not sure what caused that happiness, if nothing changes really in status, just someone posted few sentences we don't even know are true Cheesy

EDIT PS. There are also at least 2 servers behind public IP address of CM.. I wonder on which one news are more relevant Cheesy
Definitely we can see de-sync between those systems and after few refreshes we might see different "news" Smiley
I wonder then, how work is going if servers, which suppose to be fixed and rebuilt by today (well, even week ago) are not synchronizing Smiley
fleer

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:12:19 PM

they would be dumb to come back, they have so many enemies now.  they thought they were getting ddos'd before, they have no idea what will come at them if they come back online.

●                                                           Z I X X                                                           ●
|    Automated Shared MNs    |   80% Masternode Rewards   |    Highest "Locked %"    |
grchina

Activity: 476
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:34:05 PM

Why are people trying so hard to spread the fud arround coinsmarkets....they either comeback or they dont.Nothing we do will change that fact so why stress about it,there are more important things to worry about in life(and yes i also have btc trapped there)
fleer

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:47:01 PM

Why are people trying so hard to spread the fud arround coinsmarkets....they either comeback or they dont.Nothing we do will change that fact so why stress about it,there are more important things to worry about in life(and yes i also have btc trapped there)

they took my money so i fud them hard.  don't blame fudders.  coinsmarkets blamed fudders, which just added fuel to the fire.

brokenboard

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:05:06 PM

who is concerned about their earnings in coinsmarket should get a job and earn money by doing something for the world and not for their own egoistic ideology. Also you should never leave your coins in some place stored- Either there is no garanty that your "money" is being host on a safe place so actually it is your own idiotic naive thinking to lend strangers your precious coins. Now youre stressed because the big bully guy you know he was going to fuck you up isnt giving you back your 5 dollars for you lunch.

Now learn the hard way.

qf3l3k

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:38:48 PM

To be fairly honest, I think that lot of people here is trying to look at things objective way with no emotions.
I wouldn't call it fud.. just facts.

Most of anger is spread by noob CM "defenders" to heat up situation, I guess.
Still, reason for heating up emotions is not known to anybody.
Unless they lost 100usd of pocket money mom gave them to buy some lunch at school Cheesy

Also, summarizing events with CM from beginning of January till now is purpose of these discussions.

I guess it all goes to one conclusion at the end: when it should be called scam?

Option number 2 is that we have similar conversation in 6 months time with same people still defending CM and saying it is "coming back tomorrow" Cheesy
By that time, however, site will be gone, I guess Smiley
CryptoBlood

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:44:49 PM

who is concerned about their earnings in coinsmarket should get a job and earn money by doing something for the world and not for their own egoistic ideology. Also you should never leave your coins in some place stored- Either there is no garanty that your "money" is being host on a safe place so actually it is your own idiotic naive thinking to lend strangers your precious coins. Now youre stressed because the big bully guy you know he was going to fuck you up isnt giving you back your 5 dollars for you lunch.

Now learn the hard way.

wow, get the fuck outta here

not everybody lives in the same bubble as you. and regarding "should get a job", you must be really closed minded not to see and understand the vast multicultural backgrounds we all come from. we have all different stories.

"who is concerned about their earnings in coinsmarket should get a job"  -- so people that may have a job a house a wife etc but still invested about 100k for day trading, have an egoistic agenda? xD

there are so many flaws in your mentality that I'm not even going to bother to make your understand. I will agree tho, that it is risky to leave your money in an exchange, if you are day trading that's a risk you must take most of the times. but people that are buying to hold a long time.. well that's just not a bright idea. yes, the staking part is tempting, but still... you give a company* your money and the company* gives you a promise back that you may have your funds/coins. there's always the risk.
BigBadBitBaron

Activity: 463
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:54:39 PM

Que Sera Sera    Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Undecided

qf3l3k

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:11:27 PM

Now learn the hard way.

wow, get the fuck outta here

not everybody lives in the same bubble as you. and regarding "should get a job", you must be really closed minded not to see and understand the vast multicultural backgrounds we all come from. we have all different stories.

"who is concerned about their earnings in coinsmarket should get a job"  -- so people that may have a job a house a wife etc but still invested about 100k for day trading, have an egoistic agenda? xD

there are so many flaws in your mentality that I'm not even going to bother to make your understand. I will agree tho, that it is risky to leave your money in an exchange, if you are day trading that's a risk you must take most of the times. but people that are buying to hold a long time.. well that's just not a bright idea. yes, the staking part is tempting, but still... you give a company* your money and the company* gives you a promise back that you may have your funds/coins. there's always the risk.

Obviously you both came to same conclusion, that crypto investing is a risk and keeping money on exchange is even bigger risk Smiley
No point to fight Smiley
I guess we all have money stuck with CM and want it back regardless if this junk site will or will not come back online.
Renegade1979

Activity: 280
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:46:53 PM

I understand the desire to hope the site comes back, but it won't even load and email to the admins is "undeliverable." We all learned a big lesson, hopefully not a painful one.
the site is still accessible without their Cloudflare DNS, that's http://185.66.140.234/ and the guy seems to write announcements in the news section
Update

More delay
Time : 2018-01-25
Now gandi (Domain registrar) took over our domain , we are working with them to restore access , Please stop bombaring hosting and domain registrar , You are just delaying the process of getting back coinsmarkets online.

About the down time ,
Time : 2018-01-19

First let us explain what is coinsmarkets , we are based on 2 investor , 1 admin , 1 coder , 2 senior support and 4 general support .

In November last year 1 of senior support left the team , It is hard enough to hire a new one , this work is based on a lot of trust , so we still waiting for correct condidat .
Kilomans

Merit: 102

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 05:47:56 PM

Apex laid out the instructions and explanations for their edge edge. Max cap 4 neo in the first hour for people from the Whitlist. In the next hours, there is more kapa, and a weistist can participate, but I think it will not come to this.
TravelFlex9915

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:18:34 PM

IF CM comes back, I hope that they have deleted all sell and buy orders ... price arent the same anymore for some coins  Undecided
I have been thinking the same thing. Have a huge sell order on one coin that is worth a lot more now then when I placed it. Hope I can navigate and cancel it before someone gets lucky and snaps them up.
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1031

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:11:11 PM

IF CM comes back, I hope that they have deleted all sell and buy orders ... price arent the same anymore for some coins  Undecided
I have been thinking the same thing. Have a huge sell order on one coin that is worth a lot more now then when I placed it. Hope I can navigate and cancel it before someone gets lucky and snaps them up.

The responsible thing for CoinsMarkets to do would be clear out all buy/sell orders.  If they can't manage to do this they will have even more unhappy customers and legitimate claims of fraud against them. 

Traders make trading decisions based on current and relevant market conditions.  The trades placed several weeks ago are obviously no longer current nor relevant to various market conditions.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:30:10 PM

You need to understand that all exchanges are unprofessional (almost all of them). Have you not heard about bittrex? https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7ti5q6/bittrex_holding_my_about_100000_hostage_with_no/?utm_content=comments&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=CryptoCurrency

Threads like that keep popping, they have locked/disabled hundreds of thousands of people, they are just as bad as coinmarkets or others, it doesn't mean they are scamming (although it is pretty much borderline a scam) so coinsmarkets could be coming back.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 201 »
  Print  

Jump to: