Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:59:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 201 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com?  (Read 60527 times)
praetor_delius

Activity: 57
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:10:42 AM

A source told me the guys behind coinsmarkets are Surinamese (an old colony of the Netherlands). My brother-in-law is Surinamese and his hobby is laying in a hammock all day, and his mindset is more rule than exception with his fellow countrymen. Hearing this piece of info made it believable for me that they are lazy and incompetent, but that doesn't mean they are dishonest.

Yes, I know the street they were registered on is called 'surinamestraat', but I think that's just a coincidence.

Makes too much sense that it's impossible to not be true.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
borderline

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:29:43 AM

another ride

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Airdrop to BTC holders
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:42:35 PM

So is there anyone with reddit account of more than 100 karma points to post a topic /CryptoCurrency explaining the situation and bringing attention to Coinsmarkets being down for over a month and not letting people withdraw funds? If it is a scam then it needs exposure to as wide an audience as possible in order to catch them and if it isn't then it needs exposure to put pressure on the people behind it to put the exchange back up and working so that people can get their funds back.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7waw3s/coinsmarkets_has_been_down_and_holding_possibly/

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
duep

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:04:46 PM

So.. The previous "up in a few hours" was posted late last week. Now "just a few last DB issues" at the end of this week. So just have to check for the latest issue/trolling they come up with every Friday. OK.
zaragosa

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:27:34 PM

So is there anyone with reddit account of more than 100 karma points to post a topic /CryptoCurrency explaining the situation and bringing attention to Coinsmarkets being down for over a month and not letting people withdraw funds? If it is a scam then it needs exposure to as wide an audience as possible in order to catch them and if it isn't then it needs exposure to put pressure on the people behind it to put the exchange back up and working so that people can get their funds back.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7waw3s/coinsmarkets_has_been_down_and_holding_possibly/

THis is awesome. Let's hope they give more light to the situation
sunsetblues

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:19:45 PM

Like my signature coinsmarkets thugs?

I hope other bitcointalk members will follow suit and add something in their signatures. Lets bring awareness to this crime and track down those lying cheating thugs. 

CoinsMarkets we will track you down

Have faith in humanity and never lose hope.
sunsetblues

Merit: 12

Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:47:52 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2018, 09:18:51 PM by sunsetblues

We have started a reward for Information Leading To Arrest And/Or Conviction Of CoinsMarkets thieves.

This is a community effort and you can support this cause by increasing the reward. Donate eth to this address: 0x3705E3356b587217FA0776990E421aBf55e9455F

We are asking for donations of 0.005 eth but you're welcome to donate any amount towards the reward. If the reward gets high enough we think someone will give up their identity.

You can view the total community reward being offered here https://etherscan.io/address/0x3705E3356b587217FA0776990E421aBf55e9455F

If we gain access to our coins all money not used for reward will be donated to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. If this happens we'll make sure the community can verify all money was sent to St. Jude's. https://www.stjude.org/about-st-jude/why-support-st-jude.html

You can also help us track coinsmarkets by adding something about this crime in your signature.

If you would like to claim this reward reveal their identity in this thread and post your eth address. If it leads to the Arrest And/Or Conviction Of CoinsMarkets thieves you will receive the reward... Please note a small amount of the reward will be used for hiring a lawyer to help with prosecution. This process will be completely transparent to the community.

CoinsMarkets thugs we will track you down!

Have faith in humanity and never lose hope.
Isle of Groestl

Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:56:09 PM

For nothing is hidden that will not become evident, nor anything secret that will not be known and come to light - Luke 8:17

CM can't fuck with the Creator of the Universe.
Glad not to be them.
BlueYozakuraBTC

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

WILL SKYPE CHAT FOR 3 MILLION COMPOUND COIN

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 01:29:59 AM

Additionally there have been many comments stating the coins are already gone.

Yet if I check the block Explorer (as others have also) of various coins I have - they are all still in tact.

Can some one explain how they can exchange or transfer coins if that transaction is not recorded in the block explorer?
If they have found a way to do this then they are a genius and the blockchain is in fact worthless.
Or I do not understand how the blockchain works (which is also possible) Smiley

I did that early and no my coins are NOT on the block explorer. That's why I couldn't withdraw as they weren't there in the first place. Before the site went down I did a trade and once the trade went through I went to withdraw. It stated "withdrawals for this coin are disabled" and then the site went completely down.

When I checked on the explorer both addresses ie ( coins I brought in to trade for other coins) both had and still have a 0 balance. Sure if you look at the site it shows a balance there but the blockchain info shows $0.

So when they said something about DB load balances I figured this was one of the issues they have yet to fix.

Is this true? If so do you have any link or proof of this? :3

Link or proof?

Link or proof of what? Ohh that both to and from accts have $0 yet the site has shown a balance that isn't on the block explorer? Yes of course I have proof of that as I made sure to take snapshots of everything when the site became unstable .I wanted to cover my ass in the event something like this happened. There's no point sharing any of my address details here or anywhere as no one here or anywhere can fix the problem.

Can you return my funds? Nope. So what's the point? Ohh so someone can say " Ohh yeah you have a 0 balance on the block explorer and then compare that to the balance that showed on the acct?" How does that help me or them? Ohh because it doesn't right?

Keep in mind I'm not trying to chew your head off I'm just thoroughly pissed. I mean when I saw the exchange I was skiddish to begin with as I just saw the layout and thought hmm a swift gust of wind and this site will probably just go down. I figured if I do in and out trading I should be fine.

It appears even if you have fast fingers you cant magically make coins that you should have appear on a block explorer so I was pretty much screwed right after I made my deposit.

Look I was only signed up on CM within 4 days of them blocking me from withdrawing my money after completing a trade.

Ohh and I only made the trade for 6 reasons.

1. ECA was sold nowhere else as this was the only exchange they had.
2. I didn't want to be trapped with coins that weren't being traded anywhere else
3. The site became unstable after the first large BTC dump of ECA so I watched the price cut in half that night.
4. After that the price started climbing again and I wasn't going to stick around for another BTC dump of ECA that was coming (another large ECA/BTC dump set to slam into the price after it started to climb again)
5. The site became unstable and the chat was going insane with "ECA DEVS ARE DUMPING THE COIN, THEY'RE STEALING YOUR COINS" ETC- Never understood the purpose of a troll box on an exchange in the first place so I turned that crap off as it was annoying as hell.
6. Site unstable? Large ECA for BTC dumps? Better get out while I can so deposit, trade, withdraw was the plan but strangely I couldn't withdraw right after completing my trade.

The site went offline after attempting to withdraw my LTC about 30 times. It wasn't until several days later did I check all of the addresses I had an saw that there were no actual funds on the block explorer attached to my LTC address even though when I could log in ( not able to withdraw) the balance of LTC was showing there.

I figure they must have moved the funds off the site to an alternate address or maybe they just changed the addresses for some reason but the address that my coins SHOULD be on aren't there because they were never there as in they never made it to the address on file after the trade was completed.

▓▓▓▓▓▒░░
                       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
        ░░           ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░
      ▒░        ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░
    ░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
   ░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░            ▒
  ▒░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░              ░▓▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░             ░▓▓▓░
 ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░           ░▒▓▓▓▓▓░
     ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒          ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░         ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░          ░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░          ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░       ░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓░  ░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓░
 ░▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓░     ░░
  ░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░      ░█░
   ░▓▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░        ░██░
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░          ░███▒
      ░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░             ░▒█████░
                           ░░▒██████░
            ░░░░░░░░░░▒▒█████████░
                 ░░░░░░░░░░░░
Sphere .
  DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL NETWORK 
         OVER 250,000 HAVE JOINED!
ICO DATE 
Feb. 12, 2018
███
███████░
███████████
██████████████░
██████████████████
█████████████████████░
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████░
█████████████████
█████████████░
██████████
██████░
GET IT ON
Google Play
                     ░███
                   █████░
                  █████░
                 ▒███▓
         ░███▓       ░████▓
      ████████████████████████
    ░█████████████████████████
   ░████████████████████████▒
   ████████████████████████
   ░██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
       ░████████████████████▓
           █████    █████
DOWNLOAD ON THE
App Store
praetor_delius

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:08:19 AM
Merited by grendel25 (1)

Shit like this witch hunt is the reason why coinsmarkets is taking such a long ass time to come back online.

1) People fudding coinsmarkets leads to

2) Gandi repossessing coinsmarkets.com which leads to

3) The Coinsmarkets team fighting several days to take back possession of coinsmarkets.com which leads to

4) The Coinsmarkets team spending several more days trying to find a more reasonable and secure web host that respects privacy (anonymousspeech - https://www.anonymousspeech.com/) which leads up to

5) The Coinsmarkets team having to reconfigure everything all fucking over again which will take several more days.

6) Also, guess what? You guys are bitching about how before the database was fixed and now it's corrupted again? Well, guess what, when switching web hosts, your database is at risk for corruption during the switch -

6a) "Key #4. Database: There’s risk where your database could be corrupted during the switch. For the ease of discussion we will focus on just WordPress in this point."

6b) Source: https://www.webhostingsecretrevealed.net/blog/web-hosting-guides/switching-web-host/

7) So what's the result? It'll take even more days for the database to be functional again.

Now let's do the math, I'll LOWBALL it all and say it should take no more than 2-3 BUSINESS days to fix the problems aforementioned.

i) coinsmarkets team fighting gandi for possession of the coinsmarkets.com domain (3 days)
ii) coinsmarkets team spends time researching for a webhost and finds one (2 days)
iii) coinsmarkets team now has to reconfigure their servers (2-3 days)
iv) coinsmarkets team now has to fix the database corruption that occurred DUE to the webhost switching (3-4 days)

Adding all of that up together, it appears to be anywhere from 10-12 BUSINESS days, so when you include waiting for Saturday & Sunday to pass, it's more like 14-16 days of wasted time.

I'm also sure I missed a few spots, but in any case, let that sink in for you guys. If it weren't for us fucking with Gandi:

a) coinsmarkets.com wouldn't have been repossessed
b) coinsmarkets team wouldn't have had to find another, more reliable webhost
c) coinsmarkets team wouldn't have had to reconfigure their servers FOR the new webhost
d) coinsmarkets team wouldn't have had to fix database corruption (which they fixed for Gandi) FOR the new webhost (anonymousspeech)

That's the summary of all of this. You are your own worst enemy. I completely agree that coinsmarkets sucked ass at fucking communicating, but now you have to realize that we shot ourselves in the foot by playing with fire. We could've just waited patiently and everything would've been done by late/end of January. Instead, we're now approaching mid-February and it might take a little while longer.

At the very minimum we've cost the team 2 whole weeks' worth of time...But considering how inefficient and small the coinsmarkets team is, a more realistic expectation is to take the amount of time wasted and add another week to it, so 3 weeks give or take a few days.
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1031

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:15:07 AM

Shit like this witch hunt is the reason why coinsmarkets is taking such a long ass time to come back online.

3) The Coinsmarkets team fighting several days to take back possession of coinsmarkets.com which leads to

4) The Coinsmarkets team spending several more days trying to find a more reasonable and secure web host that respects privacy (anonymousspeech - https://www.anonymousspeech.com/) which leads up to

5) The Coinsmarkets team having to reconfigure everything all fucking over again which will take several more days.

6) Also, guess what? You guys are bitching about how before the database was fixed and now it's corrupted again? Well, guess what, when switching web hosts, your database is at risk for corruption during the switch -

6a) "Key #4. Database: There’s risk where your database could be corrupted during the switch. For the ease of discussion we will focus on just WordPress in this point."

6b) Source: https://www.webhostingsecretrevealed.net/blog/web-hosting-guides/switching-web-host/

7) So what's the result? It'll take even more days for the database to be functional again.

Now let's do the math, I'll LOWBALL it all and say it should take no more than 2-3 BUSINESS days to fix the problems aforementioned.

i) coinsmarkets team fighting gandi for possession of the coinsmarkets.com domain (3 days)
ii) coinsmarkets team spends time researching for a webhost and finds one (2 days)
iv) coinsmarkets team now has to fix the database corruption that occurred DUE to the webhost switching (3-4 days)

Adding all of that up together, it appears to be anywhere from 10-12 BUSINESS days, so when you include waiting for Saturday & Sunday to pass, it's more like 14-16 days of wasted time.

I'm also sure I missed a few spots, but in any case, let that sink in for you guys. If it weren't for us fucking with Gandi:

c) coinsmarkets team wouldn't have had to reconfigure their servers FOR the new webhost
d) coinsmarkets team wouldn't have had to fix database corruption (which they fixed for Gandi) FOR the new webhost (anonymousspeech)

That's the summary of all of this. You are your own worst enemy. I completely agree that coinsmarkets sucked ass at fucking communicating, but now you have to realize that we shot ourselves in the foot by playing with fire. We could've just waited patiently and everything would've been done by late/end of January. Instead, we're now approaching mid-February and it might take a little while longer.

At the very minimum we've cost the team 2 whole weeks' worth of time...But considering how inefficient and small the coinsmarkets team is, a more realistic expectation is to take the amount of time wasted and add another week to it, so 3 weeks give or take a few days.

Merit sent.  Good post and a fair breakdown of possible delays.  Very thoughtful and not just an easy way out "scam" accusation like we tend to see.  I will play devil's advocate just a bit though and say that everyone's patience is very thin by this point.  Not only that but how long does it really take to simply write out a few updates on their 'news' tab?  That would make everyone relax a lot more.  There would still be people calling and interfering but maybe not as much.  And besides that, the more time goes by the angrier people are getting. 

You did a really good job quantifying delays but what about quantifying lost opportunity and profit by these delays?  I don't doubt losses tally will into the millions as well as many thousands lost by CM for simply not getting trade fees.  I don't mean that to take away from your post.  Just trying to see both sides of the argument. 

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
praetor_delius

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:41:12 AM
Merited by Astargath (2)

Merit sent.  Good post and a fair breakdown of possible delays.  Very thoughtful and not just an easy way out "scam" accusation like we tend to see.  I will play devil's advocate just a bit though and say that everyone's patience is very thin by this point.  Not only that but how long does it really take to simply write out a few updates on their 'news' tab?  That would make everyone relax a lot more.  There would still be people calling and interfering but maybe not as much.  And besides that, the more time goes by the angrier people are getting.  

You did a really good job quantifying delays but what about quantifying lost opportunity and profit by these delays?  I don't doubt losses tally will into the millions as well as many thousands lost by CM for simply not getting trade fees.  I don't mean that to take away from your post.  Just trying to see both sides of the argument.  

I completely agree with you on your points. I did mention in my summarizing paragraph "that coinsmarkets sucked ass at fucking communicating" and just like everyone else, my patience is also wearing thin, I have 1.28 btc on that site that I've built up over the past 10 months with only a $100 investment and this made me lose out on so much opportunity as a result. I also do wish that coinsmarkets kept us updated more often just like you're pointing out, that's perfectly valid.

I'm fine with people calling coinsmarkets a scam, it's a perfectly valid opinion, not one I agree with but it's still valid.

But fudders start crossing the line when they mention getting lawyers or placing bounties or starting witch hunts, at that point, we're only hurting ourselves by trying to do that, and I don't intend to wait any longer than what is completely necessary just so someone can satisfy his power trip fantasies..

As for quantifying lost opportunity and profit, unless I can get website analytics as well as trading statistics I can't truly give a number, all I can say is, is that everybody loses. The traders and investors lose by not being able to capitalize on rumors and/or opportunities in order to build up their portfolios, and it's clear to me that coinsmarkets isn't stealing anyone's coins, all my coins are still there, checked my CM addresses on the blockchains and they're all perfectly put in one piece, this means that coinsmarkets is losing out on so much revenue from not getting trading fees so they're hurting just as bad as we are. This is all just one shitstorm caused by miscommunication, but just cause coinsmarkets is fucking up doesn't mean we fuel the fire and cause them delays. We can pressure them for more updates one way or another, but trying to get the team arrested just means it's a possibility we won't see our coins for months maybe even years on end depending on how long the servers are seized for and how long the team is in prison for.
OnTheVerge

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:52:47 AM

Idk, forget about patience wearing thin, all this delay just seems like BS to me. Like they are still searching for the best exit strategy. Like I understand they were bad at communicating at first, but this lack of communication continues. After how they screwed up, they should be posting an update every single day if not every other day. The update can just be them letting us know they are still working and a bit of a status update every now and then.
cryptocoinscity

Activity: 158

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:03:09 AM

Hi All,

CryptoCoinsCity has prepared a migration-sheet to help all users of CoinsMarkets to migrate their
coins from there. Set up your wallets and register other Exchange accounts to be able to quickly
withdraw the coins when CoinsMarkets comes online or offers a withdraw possibility.

Link: http://cryptocoinscity.com/CoinsMarketsMigration.html

good luck,
cryptocoinscity.
fleer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:09:38 PM

Hi All,

CryptoCoinsCity has prepared a migration-sheet to help all users of CoinsMarkets to migrate their
coins from there. Set up your wallets and register other Exchange accounts to be able to quickly
withdraw the coins when CoinsMarkets comes online or offers a withdraw possibility.

good luck,
cryptocoinscity.

hi, i hope you get cancer twice and die

●                                                           Z I X X                                                           ●
[     DISCORD     ]  [    TWITTER    ]  [ ANN THREAD ]  [   FACEBOOK   ]
|    Automated Shared MNs    |   80% Masternode Rewards   |    Highest "Locked %"    |
blasterspewpew

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:57:33 PM

Hi All,

good luck,
cryptocoinscity.

Cheers mate, but if CoinsMarkets is ever back online, I will leave my coins there.
hollie1982

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:35:46 PM

Good post.
As you mentioned in your post they sucked in their communication. I believe you should have started your post with that:
1. Coinsmarkets going offline and people have no way to get to hundreds of millions of Dollars.
2. Coinsmarkets is not communicating at all and people are getting worried. Leading to your point 1 etc..

The problems after the crash originated from Coinsmarkets and their lack of communication. Not the other way around. If they had managed it correctly this probably wouldn't have happened. But that is my opinion.
l3eix

Activity: 73

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:06:17 PM

Finally, I saw a reasonable guy on this forum! Everyone trying to rival eachother to take down CM guys or even kill them here!

They fixed your fuking mess for gandi story for 9 days and now you are trying to resume your fuking damn complains again
So wait for them few days patiently to come back, OR help them to gone forever and never come back !
therealwafdawg

Activity: 129
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:39:33 PM

Binance came back in a day. Just saying. Thanks for wasting my time with your essay defending them.
fleer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:43:41 PM

you just put their narrative into a list.  there will be more of their narrative to come, it's already written just not posted on their website yet.  

coinsmarkets devs/thieves want all the altcoins to be added to new exchanges before they can dump them.  there wont be any real progress ever

●                                                           Z I X X                                                           ●
[     DISCORD     ]  [    TWITTER    ]  [ ANN THREAD ]  [   FACEBOOK   ]
|    Automated Shared MNs    |   80% Masternode Rewards   |    Highest "Locked %"    |
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 201 »
  Print  

Jump to: