Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:23:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 201 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Experiences with CoinsMarkets.com?  (Read 60625 times)
zaragosa

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:41:47 AM

Look at bigtrail scam https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7wlo19/the_bitgrail_hack_was_months_ago_bomber_defrauded/
We re basically experiencing the same thing, a fraud.
So, why is everything stagnant again and we re not doing anything.
Report coinsmarkets to the dutch authorities

for the netherlands call 0900-8844 and for outside call 0031-343578844.

Also, Fredista, are you there? Do you have any news?

Guys, at this point, I would advise the same. Yes, it is true, the argument is that if authorities step in, then it will be long delays and you may never see your funds soon, if at all.

But the opposite end, if they are really trying to exit scam and you do nothing, then you definitely get nothing back.

Let this be a lesson to them and others, for the betterment of the community. I agree. Make the calls. Report them.

yes im here, for everybody read this please! yes in the beginning of this i did my homework already about coinsmarkets! some people told me to backoff some did not. so i did choose to backoff and give them a chance!.
Seems now that i was on the right track, so i will start everything up again!, oh by the way yes i was the guy that did go to the surinamestraat, yes i did made first contact with the host & gandhi.

i was also in the first stage off this with some people that i know of the dutch authorities ( it can speed things up if you know the right people! )

As in my last post on bitcointalk i want to make this clear again, please let the people that want to take some action 2 coinsmarkets do their thing. if you believe, it's your choice i'll respect that.

For now i want to make this clear!

Everybody wants their coins/money back, even if we can't get the coins back, the people behind coinsmarkets deserve to be in court. what im thinking that the coins are lost! deal with it but we all together need to agree that we don't let them get away with this.

First stage
I did register a domain coinsmarkets-exit.nl, i will setup a simple wordpress website on it so people can sign up for legal actions & also they make clear how much they lost.
Also everybody needs to left their contact information behind for me so when i go to the CIE ( criminele inlichtingen eenheid ) i can present all the information.

For the no dutch, criminele inlichtingen eenheid, is like the FBI/CIA.

second stage

i'll setup a official fundraiser to get us a special dutch lawyer, i have some big office in mind on the zuidas, amsterdam with some people that how to deal with this. Yes it will cost us money, for example one of those lawyers does have a hour rate of +/- 200 euro's per hour.
It's alot of money i know but i think we al agree that we don't be penny wise pound foolish.

third stage

I will setup the lawyers(s) with the contact's i have made already. and also in this stage i want to setup a private info channel so the CIE (dutch authority ) can maybe use this.

where i need help..

i need a 1 or 2 dutch people that's want to work with me on this, if something happens the other person can take over! i need a USA guy that is free to response if it's needed!

Also if somebody have some time over, work with me on the wordpress site,  i think we need a custom plugin so people can give the information about the coins they lost.

Don't know if the site is up how my hosting will do cause i have a small plan for this.  We need to fund this too or find somebody that can provide us a bigger hosting ( don't wanna be like coinsmarkets)

NOTE: i did read much about telegram/facebook groups and more, IF we cannot make it happen that we work as a team together this does not have any chance! and even if it does it takes to much time! and once again i have the contacts with people that are maybe gonna pick this up faster. This ain't USA police, not enough people, not enough IT people with dutch government, the only chance we have is the CIE working with the FIOD.

Oh and at last, yes i did lost coins to, but my ex girlfriend did stole my laptop with my business email so even i when coinsmarkets comes back online i have no chance to get my mail changed. Ain't doing this to get better of it, i will setup

With this type of plan, would we be able to get our coins back?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
blasterspewpew

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:43:30 AM

With this type of plan, would we be able to get our coins back?

No.
zaragosa

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:53:13 AM

Is there any way to do this without involving the authorities? I not calling for a lynching or physical harm on them. Just make them post real updates and be more professional about it. I understand that things get fucked up sometimes. Just be upfront about it. What they're doing is just not right. Heck, at least make them open up withdrawals.
sunsetblues

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:09:52 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2018, 07:25:28 AM by sunsetblues

I wonder how many people that want to take "legal actions" have actually read terms and conditions on CoinsMarkets.

oh by the way yes i was the guy that did go to the surinamestraat, yes i did made first contact with the host & gandhi.

And after reading things like this, I'm beginning to believe that there is nothing worse than an idiot with initiative.

Oh, my terms of service says I can shot a guy dead on 5th ave and its okay, but does it make it legal? Hell no....

They can take their terms and shove it - theft is theft...

Legally there was no theft yet. No money or valuable commodities were involved. By their terms (to which you agreed, by the way by creating an account) they have no obligation to notify you about changes or discontinuation of the functionality of the website (trade engine being offline, removing withdrawal script etc) and they may change or terminate said functionality without liability from their part.

The problem with altcoin exchange is that it's not fully covered or regulated by laws. If there was money involved we would have a lot more solid case. But altcoins are not money, They are not even considered tradeable commodities or currencies (except for some countries, i.e. Japan and S.Korea).

I bet a judge would disagree why you think they're hiding from us? It reminds me of that ole saying you can fuck some of the people some of the time but you can't fuck all the people all the time. It happens to much in the crypto world and they should be made an example. Theft is theft and we will get our justice. You CM thugs are going down...

Have faith in humanity and never lose hope.
blasterspewpew

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:20:58 AM

I bet a judge would disagree why you think they're hiding from us? It reminds me of that ole saying you can fuck some of the people some of the time but you can't fuck all the people all the time. It happens to much in the crypto world and they should be made an example. Theft is theft and we will get our justice. You CM thugs are going down...

Ask yourself:
How many crypto fraudsters has been brought to court until now? How many of has been actually sentenced guilty of fraud?
sunsetblues

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:33:49 AM

Ask yourself:
How many crypto fraudsters has been brought to court until now? How many of has been actually sentenced guilty of fraud?

There is always a first so why now CM? They can make history, they can be the poster child - WHY STEALING FROM USERS IS BAD.

Just because others have done it doesn't make it right. I say things change starting with them...

inheritor

Activity: 161

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:36:01 AM

Ask yourself:
They could be first and famous crypto fraudsters.
sunsetblues

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:52:56 AM

Ask yourself:

Crypto fraudsters behind bars!

CM peps everybody knows your reading this thread like flies on shit. Rest assured we will get you. Just remember Bubba loves butt rubs...

FoundationOfMind

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:54:05 AM

To every fucktard who is still defending cm
CM knows that by blaming their customers for delaying the proccess there will be DELUSIONAL DUMB FUCKS who will believe in it and start defending CM.
Name me one exchange which held millions worth of coins for 5 weeks and got away with it.
Literally like 4 days ago binance had their whole database corrupted which size is uncomparable with piece of shit exchange like coinsmarkets.
They fixed it in 1 day.
there is no way you can't fix a website for 5+ weeks unless you re mentally disabled or a thief.
So shut the fuck up and stop hoping that they will return your money.
JohnDoe3490

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:02:50 AM

CM knows that by blaming their customers for delaying the proccess there will be DELUSIONAL DUMB FUCKS who will believe in it and start defending CM.
Name me one exchange which held millions worth of coins for 5 weeks and got away with it.
Literally like 4 days ago binance had their whole database corrupted which size is uncomparable with piece of shit exchange like coinsmarkets.
They fixed it in 1 day.
there is no way you can't fix a website for 5+ weeks unless you re mentally disabled or a thief.

Look, I have no coins on CM so I don't really care. What's the point of keeping up the charade if they are just going to steal the coins? I would've just exit-scammed and 404.
FoundationOfMind

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:11:29 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2018, 08:55:19 AM by FoundationOfMind

They fixed it in 1 day.

Look, I have no coins on CM so I don't really care. What's the point of keeping up the charade if they are just going to steal the coins? I would've just exit-scammed and 404.
I have a small amounth there, so its not about money for me. I just dont want cm owners to simly get away with it.
As for your question, one of the possibilities is that they re delaying the time to cover the traces, and have an easier time of getting away, when they exit scam. But you know, maybe they experienced some sort of brain damage a month ago and forgot how to deal with a website or something.
blasterspewpew

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:15:05 AM

There is always a first so why now CM? They can make history, they can be the poster child - WHY STEALING FROM USERS IS BAD.

Just because others have done it doesn't make it right. I say things change starting with them...

Ask yourself:

On what laws? We don't have laws or regulations for altcoin exchanges. Did you ever wonder why any attempts of demanding refund in Mt. Gox case have been processed only in japanese courts? And still noone was refunded. EU, US just don't have laws to put crypto fraudsters behind the bars. No laws - no legal action. In case of CM it's even worse, as they technically didn't steal our crypto.
sunsetblues

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:21:37 AM

Ask yourself:

On what laws? We don't have laws or regulations for altcoin exchanges. Did you ever wonder why any attempts of demanding refund in Mt. Gox case have been processed only in japanese courts? And still noone was refunded. EU, US just don't have laws to put crypto fraudsters behind the bars. No laws - no legal action. In case of CM it's even worse, as they technically didn't steal our crypto.

An that's why they should be made the poster child. There is always a first why not the crypto thugs at CM?

sunsetblues

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:24:59 AM

BTW CM, in case you've not notice we're not letting this go you crypto thugs.

zaragosa

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:25:44 AM

As naive as it sounds, maybe give them one last week?
blasterspewpew

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:29:59 AM

Ask yourself:

An that's why they should be made the poster child. There is always a first why not the crypto thugs at CM?

Until there are laws that regulate crypto exchanges, nothing can be done. No legal base = no legal action. It is simple as that. In case of CM we are fucked no matter what. Even if dutch government next week passes the law that regulates crypto exchanges, that law won't apply retrospectively (it means it won't apply to past cases).
FoundationOfMind

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:35:24 AM

Ask yourself:

Until there are laws that regulate crypto exchanges, nothing can be done. No legal base = no legal action. It is simple as that. In case of CM we are fucked no matter what. Even if dutch government next week passes the law that regulates crypto exchanges, that law won't apply retrospectively (it means it won't apply to past cases).
Its not about CRYPTO fraud.
Its about fraud in general. Cryptos are worth money.
Also, look up the definiton of a fraud.
Basically you re saying that nobody should do anything about any fraud, theft in crypto market.
Nice logic,dude. Are you one of cm owners by any chance?
sunsetblues

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:41:35 AM

Ask yourself:

I'm calling BS. Let's get this before a judge and see how it goes. Oh wait, we can't because they're hiding, wonder why? It's called jail bitches.

inheritor

Activity: 161

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:46:03 AM

Ask yourself:

There are no past cases in the  CM case . CM affirms that they do not steal anything  and are working on DB constantly changing hostings. This tosses of DB and hosting errors can last for years until Dutch government passes the law. But if CM is out of law I think we also can take some out of law actions.
mazatsushi

Activity: 12

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:53:34 AM

Does Binance have a team consisting of only one, mostly absent, senior support, 4 general support, 1 admin, and 1 coder or do you think it's more likely that they have entire sections of people for each field mentioned? Not just that, but every single one of the Binance devs are much more technically proficient than Coinsmarkets' single developer.

Binance also didn't have to deal with any hosting issues...but you know what, thanks for pretty much wasting my time with your trolling comment.

Not only Binance, even Coincheck which got hacked and lost USD$500M on 26 Jan 2018 had managed to recover enough so as to enable withdrawals of Japanese Yen on 13 Feb 2018.

Less than 3 f**king weeks.
Drill that into your thick skull.

Judging from your consistent responses in strongly defending CM, I have every reason to also believe that YOU are either someone from CM, or someone very closely affiliated with their exit scam.
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 ... 201 »
  Print  

Jump to: